• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Orton Punts Mcmahon in the head

Krazy

TMF Master
Man that was crazy intense...the way they built it up.

Orton reminded me of how austin use to stun vince.

but everything as of late about Orton is great. hes just SOOOO much better.

Viper gimmick

Theme song

promo and mic skills

Leader of Legacy

Obviously hears voices in his head lol

and 2 of the most bad ass finishers in wwe today.

BTW does anyone see Shane comming back to team with Legacy?...he is a 3rd gen. and it's only way i can see Orton not being fired.

Right now how can you hate Randy Orton?

I know we're told that he's a miserable human who is ice cold and unfeeling and that we should hate just for that, but how can you hate the guy?

Ever since he's come back, it's like you said he's gotten better, his skills are off the chart right now and the way his character is rolling it looks like 2009 is the rebirth of the Age Of Orton.

I would like to see take another shot at being a good guy, but hey if it ain't broke don't fix it right?

I agree Lone. reminds me of when Austin was supposed to be heel in the begining and crowd loved em anyway. I think If Orton is ever face hes gotta not be one for kids (Cena)

His new theme goes with his attitude now, very intense and straight foward.

If he does flip to a good guy, he could be like Christian Cage in TNA, owning up to everything that he's done but letting you know where he stands.

Now I know I'm completely wrestling illiterate...but I honestly clicked on this thread expecting to read about the Chicago Bears...

I love what they're doing with Orton right now. They are playing him up as the most dangerous heel in WWE, and it sure seems to be working.

Agreed, I still would like to see him take another shot a being a crowd fovorite, but if it ain't broke dont fix it

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back