• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Other Fetishes with Tickling?

TickleHoneysCom

TMF Expert
There's a thread here talking about bondage with tickling. To me, they are just made for each other.

But it got me thinking, what other fetishes/likes do people enjoy doing or seeing with tickling? Foot fetish is one, nylons another, but what else? Maybe something a bit unusual. I've got one of my own that's pretty niche I think, but I want to wait to see if anyone else has the same thing before I mention it! :)

--
James

I loooooove bondage mixed with tickling :) and one without the other isn't anything to complain about, either ;)

A lil' spanking is nice.

'fear play' is just hot.

.. those are really the only two I feel comfy enough publicly announcing. lol

Ice shows up in a lot of clips, so I bet a lot of people have that fetish along with tickling.

I like belly dancers, and superheroines.

A lil' spanking is nice.

'fear play' is just hot.

.. those are really the only two I feel comfy enough publicly announcing. lol

Oh yeah! Bring on the spanking definitely!! :) Hehe well I'm sure we all have things we particularly like that aren't really for public consumption! :)

Ice shows up in a lot of clips, so I bet a lot of people have that fetish along with tickling.

I like belly dancers, and superheroines.

Ice is an excellent one! :) I'd forgotten about that. In a way it provokes an almost similar reaction to the right kind of tickling with some girls (eg. I know ice is one of our Jasmine's worst fates along with tickling itself - i.e. she can't stand it and so we just love doing it to her! :D)

Belly dancers definitely, I'm exactly the same - midriffs rock! Superheroines are massive I know, that's a good one. But are they maybe more a USA thing than a UK thing? Not sure if it's so big in Blighty, but I'm very probably just out of touch! :)

--
James

When i get the chance I add bondage, but it's not a fetish of mine, and usually foot fetishes go hand and hand with tickling. I have a minor foot fetish

Well.....nylons are another fetish for me sure.....but my other fetish it forcing women into ice cold water.......and can I put them together...yes.....tie my lee to the taps of the bath and turn on just the cold tap......and while it fills up just tickle her stocking feet......so I combine my love of tickling....nylon feet....and forcing women to get wet in cold water......not sure how this will be accepted but it's what makes me me.....love to know what others think.
Also love to use ice with tickling too!!

Well.....nylons are another fetish for me sure.....but my other fetish it forcing women into ice cold water.......and can I put them together...yes.....tie my lee to the taps of the bath and turn on just the cold tap......and while it fills up just tickle her stocking feet......so I combine my love of tickling....nylon feet....and forcing women to get wet in cold water......not sure how this will be accepted but it's what makes me me.....love to know what others think.
Also love to use ice with tickling too!!

Now that's what I'm talking about :) A really different fetish with tickling! Thanks very much for posting. Got to say I have a thing for wetlook too, although not tried ice cold water, and not done it with tickling so far. Cool stuff, thanks!

--
James

ok so, the two most common i reckon would be bondage and foot fetishes, of which i have both, but these are mostly due to the tickling applications of them. i love feet, but my favourite thing would be tickling on my feet. i love getting tied up, but its even better when tickled. otherwise im not sure i have any others really, guess im more of a pure straight ticklephile

ok so, the two most common i reckon would be bondage and foot fetishes, of which i have both, but these are mostly due to the tickling applications of them. i love feet, but my favourite thing would be tickling on my feet. i love getting tied up, but its even better when tickled. otherwise im not sure i have any others really, guess im more of a pure straight ticklephile

I think you're right there - bondage and foot fetish are what seem to come up a lot with tickling. But the emphasis on tickling most of all for sure! :) Thanks for posting your likes.

--
James

I have always been curious about tickling and knife play because crazy me found that the tip of the knife on my skin tickled and I was squirming around laughing! Probably not the respond the top was looking for at the time .... [giggles]

Last edited:
I'm loving hearing all these combinations! Not to mention getting so many devilish ideas...
Ice cubes are a definite yes (and I'm very tempted to give that ice cold water thing a try next time i'm feeling cruel haha!) and I love combining it with sensation play and with domination-type stuff, little bit of spanking or whipping, make the sub choose between the two. There's nothing like hearing a pretty, tied up girl say pleadingly "tickle me..."

That's the great thing about tickling - sometimes it can be 'darker,' part of domination games, and other times it can be just silly fun. A fetish for all moods.

I have always been curious about tickling and knife play because crazy me found that the tip of the knife of my skin tickled and I was squirming around laughing! Probably not the respond the top was looking for at the time .... [giggles]

That's a quite interesting find!!!!

I have always been curious about tickling and knife play because crazy me found that the tip of the knife of my skin tickled and I was squirming around laughing! Probably not the respond the top was looking for at the time .... [giggles]

Lol well every response is a good one! :) I was really interested to hear the diversity of fetishes that people enjoy with tickling, and knife play is definitely a little off the beaten track hehe! :D I can see how the tip tickles though - like the point of a feather (but of course sharper.) Really interesting and many thanks for posting! :)

--
James

I'm loving hearing all these combinations! Not to mention getting so many devilish ideas...
Ice cubes are a definite yes (and I'm very tempted to give that ice cold water thing a try next time i'm feeling cruel haha!) and I love combining it with sensation play and with domination-type stuff, little bit of spanking or whipping, make the sub choose between the two. There's nothing like hearing a pretty, tied up girl say pleadingly "tickle me..."

That's the great thing about tickling - sometimes it can be 'darker,' part of domination games, and other times it can be just silly fun. A fetish for all moods.

Now why do the combinations you talk about appeal to me VERY much?? :D Got to say personally I love all these, and the idea of having the ticklee have to decide which fate to accept next is priceless. :) And you hit the nail on the head about tickling being fun or darker/more sensual at different times. Really cool. Thanks for posting!

--
James

Now why do the combinations you talk about appeal to me VERY much?? :D Got to say personally I love all these, and the idea of having the ticklee have to decide which fate to accept next is priceless. :) And you hit the nail on the head about tickling being fun or darker/more sensual at different times. Really cool. Thanks for posting!

--
James

Thank you kindly!

Oh yes...I posted a similar thread about this recently, but the subject never gets old! I have a tickling fetish that also coincides with my foot fetish, so definitely those two....the only other thing I'm really into is the whole "nipple play" scene. Not like, yanking and tweaking...just sensual play :D

Oh yes...I posted a similar thread about this recently, but the subject never gets old! I have a tickling fetish that also coincides with my foot fetish, so definitely those two....the only other thing I'm really into is the whole "nipple play" scene. Not like, yanking and tweaking...just sensual play :D

Ah apologies Nextrend! :) I did wonder if this subject had been brought up before but wasn't really sure what to search for to check! As you say though, it never gets old hehe! Thank you!! :)

Nipple play, now that's superb! :) A perfect match for tickling definitely, and great "foreplay" before the really intense tickling begins maybe?? :D :D

Thanks for your post!

--
James

Hypnosis is one of my main fetishes, along with tickling, of course. They work together beautifully. :3 The possibilities are endless!
Like others who have posted, I'm a big fan of bondage as well. I'm also kind of curious about role play, which I think would be fun with tickling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back