• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Our Birthday Card (M/M) and an Important Poll Question (Concerning F/M - M/F)

achillesheelart

TMF Expert
Hey everyone,

Last week was our first anniversary, and it was a great success. In case you missed our last posting, we moved 12 of our best tickling drawings from our member's section to our Free Preview area. If you've never joined, you can get a good feeling for the kind of work we're offering as we posted images from 4 different artists. Here's a direct link to the newest free stuff:

http://www.achillesheelart.com/archive02.htm

And, now for the big question: I'm seriously considering expanding my site to include tickling illustrations of the F/M and the M/F variety (no F/F just yet). This would be a whole separate section of my site called "The Athena Galleries".

I'm trying to get a feel for the amount of interest there might be for a section like that on our site. I'd love to hear your feedback.

Thank you!

Achilles
www.achillesheelart.com

Producing M/F and F/M is a very wise move and decision. I second to that...go for it!

Great!

Definitely F/M, I´ve seen your draws and I think there where awesome! Thanks for take our opinions.

I noticed some potential interest in F/M.
And, as you might remember, I'd love to see some */F from you.

Definitely f/m

For believability, the male victim must be securely bound, as in stocks, pillories, torture racks, "tickle boards" or spread eagled ona bed with straps. And please do not ignore the erotic aspect of such torment.

F/m is a great idea, especially since we don't see it much often. Let's see what you can do.

I agree with Kitzlig: there's not nearly enough erotic f/m pictures out there. Heck, not even enough f/m at all. :) Being a big fan of imagining myself in the guy's position in f/m pictures, I have to say, more is good. :)

YES!! I want to see some M/F pictures from you! Actually, I want to see anything/F pictures from you! Hell, I even have specific female lees I want to see in pictures from you (I tried to contact you to see if you would do commissioned art for me, but I'm not sure if you ever got the message).

Wow, great responses from everyone! Thanks for all the nice feedback. I've actually really appreciated being allowed to post updates of the M/M variety here for so long.

The "Athena Galleries" will most likely become a reality at my site before the holidays. They will contain a mixture of M/F and F/M illustrations to start. My M/M galleries will also continue to update regularly.

Oh, and to jkb: I don't think I ever did get those messages you said you sent. Did you contact me through my gmail account? That's where I take all of my requests. All my contact info is on the "Contact Us" page of my website.

Achilles
www.achillesheelart.com

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back