• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Our Most Intense Video Ever Made !!!

I think an appropriate song for this thread has been sung by Duran Duran....

"So, if we sometimes fight, doesn’t mean we got problems
Ain’t always black and white, who cares anyway?

Ooh - doesn’t have to be serious
Ooh - doesn’t have to be serious
(serious)
Doesn’t have to be serious

Oh baby you get so wild, mmm too much understanding
Oh baby you’re such a child, put up with all the tears and cryin’
Don’t worry if you’re confused, we all tend to be sometimes
The whole world is getting used, it’s just the way it is...

Maybe right, oh, but maybe wrong
Doesn’t have to be serious, being hard isn’t being strong
Doesn’t have to be serious, fighting for love, fighting for pain
Ooh doesn’t have to be serious, and if you win, oh what do you gain?
Doesn’t have to be serious.."

wendynpeter said:
Oh, well. When you put it THAT way ... :zzzzz:

If you want to promote discussion on human rights, then do so in a new thread of your own. These threads were never meant for that purpose by their respective authors. Instead you continue to come in here tarnishing the enjoyment of those entering the threads expecting to see free tickling clips and enjoy them without someone trying to force feed them with their own opinions.

Tickle Torture human rights thread here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have probably bought more stuff from French Tickling than any other producer, mainly because the girls are sweet and pretty, and that the tickling is always intense. So lets have a few facts here.

1) Camille is a model they have worked with before, therefore if she didn't trust them (or hated being tickled) she wouldn't be there.
2) Most lees (self included) will say stop many times, long before we actually want that to happen. Yet if we really want things to stop (such as in a session fairly recently when my leg was losing its feeling through bondage) we can make ourselves and the ler stop. The reason being that being ticklish is as much a self induced state (like drunkeness) as it is something that is forced upon you (i.e. we can all sober up very quickly when suddenly given bad news).
3) Most lees will always be looking for the next session to be that bit more intense, even though at the time we may have felt we barely survived the last one. Thus my guess is that there was a pre arranged agreement between model and producers to go that bit further to the edge during this session. Personally I think Camille was playing up to this.
4) French Tickling always claim their models hate being tickled, which is a rubbish marketing ploy. For example Marianna in that brilliant 26 minute pay per view clip was supposed to hate it when she clearly loved it, and has appeared in more since.
5) No company like French Tickling could ever take the risk of doing anything that was non-consensual, as it would end up in court and be the end of their business.

The reason I won't be buying it is because I like to hear girls laugh not shout.

Mr. Peepers said:
My French is rusty too, but I couldn't help but think I was hearing her screaming, "ARRETEZ" or "ARRET" (both mean stop - the first is more commanding, I think).

It's the same kind of thing that happens with many English spoken productions - where the model is screaming, "STOP!STOP!" over and over. At one point, they obviously stopped at her command...and at others didn't - for whatever reason (like a different word being designated as a safe word, perhaps).

She is definitely very ticklish, but it's speculative based on perspective whether or not she meant for them to definitely stop the filming (and other subsequent actions).

Let's face it - she was hired to be tickled for reaction...I'm sure she understood that going into the filming. Let us also face that our fetish straddles the line between consentual and non - which is why most of us enjoy it the way we do. While I would never exersize the depictions in the clip in the manner they were demonstrated, I think most of us agree that we enjoy the "fantasy" of the possibility of truth.

Anyway, I'm no psychologist or linguist (though I'm sure I've inadvertently come off like I'm trying to be) - but I do enjoy the fact that there is an open forum for us to put up ALL flavors of our fetish to share with like-minded individuals...I just wish there wasn't as much conflict (or specifically tempers) flaring on these forums these days. Over the 6 years I've lurked between the MousePad, and TMF, it seems to be getting worse...

ok-I'm off my soapbox now...

As i'm French, i can give you more information :
"Arrête" means "Stop" order, talken to a single person
or can be a more "spontaneous" word than "Arrêtez" ;
"Arrêtez" means "Stop" order, talken to multiple persons (plurial form)
or can also be a polite form of "Arrête".
The two forms are equaly and means the same thing, else,
it's just the French language who uses 2 different conjugation forms
where English language uses only one.
For those who are beginners in French language,
"Arrête" is attached to "TU" and "Arrêtez" is attached to "VOUS".

I've been a member of this community WAY longer than you, my friend. And you're absolutely right. I'm a prick about human rights. From the level of defensiveness and desperation I'm seeing in your posts (not to mention your private messages), I'm beginning to think you might really have something to worry about.

If you want to promote discussion on human rights, then do so in a new thread of your own. These threads were never meant for that purpose by their respective authors. Instead you continue to come in here tarnishing the enjoyment of those entering the threads expecting to see free tickling clips and enjoy them without someone trying to force feed them with their own opinions.

You seem to think you somehow own a thread because you started it. You didn't even start this thread. I have no intention of posting my comments elsewhere.

wendynpeter said:
I've been a member of this community WAY longer than you, my friend. And you're absolutely right. I'm a prick about human rights. From the level of defensiveness and desperation I'm seeing in your posts (not to mention your private messages), I'm beginning to think you might really have something to worry about.

All my books are in order Peter. You bring the wrong discussions into the wrong places.

wendynpeter said:
This isn't a discussion about politics. It's a discussion over whether our community embraces concepts like safe environments for models in ticking videos, including respect for safewords, etc.
You keep trying to turn various discussions into that discussion, Peter, but you've probably noticed that you don't get a lot of warm support when you do.

The reason is not because we don't support those things, but rather because we do, and on such a basic level that few of us feel the need to be reminded of it constantly. The point of divergence is over whether or not we believe that models' safety is truly being violated, or that a model has truly gotten more than she was prepared to accept as part of her work.

This is another case where the evidence and the consensus opinion lean toward "no" on those questions.

Redmage said:
You keep trying to turn various discussions into that discussion, Peter, but you've probably noticed that you don't get a lot of warm support when you do.

The reason is not because we don't support those things, but rather because we do, and on such a basic level that few of us feel the need to be reminded of it constantly. The point of divergence is over whether or not we believe that models' safety is truly being violated, or that a model has truly gotten more than she was prepared to accept as part of her work.

This is another case where the evidence and the consensus opinion lean toward "no" on those questions.

Red, I'm in agreement with you. If you look back at my initial post to this thread, it was positive toward FrenchTickling's new vid. It was only after I was accused of applying a double standard that I said anything more. I don't believe the model in this video is being abused at all, and I think FrenchTickling is an ethical, respensible producer.

wendynpeter said:
Red, I'm in agreement with you. If you look back at my initial post to this thread, it was positive toward FrenchTickling's new vid. It was only after I was accused of applying a double standard that I said anything more. I don't believe the model in this video is being abused at all, and I think FrenchTickling is an ethical, respensible producer.

i agree i watched the free clip and she didnt seem to be abused to me

isabeau

wendynpeter said:
Yes, I know Peter. I'm sorry that I didn't make that more clear. I was trying to get across the idea that this subject (abuse of women) seems to crop up often in places where it doesn't need to be. I think that dilutes an important message.

This is the 2nd thread in which I've had to edit for flaming and name calling. I'm sure everyone is capable of debating these topics without resorting to insults. I'd hate to have to lock TWO threads over this! Keep it civil, folks.

Didnt Like It.

Definately turned off by the clip..

we will never see her again in a new clip

sucks because she is actually ticklish..

I just viewed the NC clip and want to respond.

I have read all the responses to this video, so I would like to share my thoughts. I loved the part of the video where she is just tickled in all different positions. I love that kind of attention. I wish I could let myself go completely and endure tickling like that. The only part of the video I would change to suit my taste is more foot and body tickling at the same time by those two men. I love to scream and laugh and just let out whatever is inside me when I get tickled. I also liked the setting. But I don't like being bruised by a hard floor.

Mimi said:
This is the 2nd thread in which I've had to edit for flaming and name calling. I'm sure everyone is capable of debating these topics without resorting to insults. I'd hate to have to lock TWO threads over this! Keep it civil, folks.

Thanks Mimi, one of the reasons why I left ASFT and the tickling community so many years ago was for this very reason. Now that I'm back this thread is causing me to wonder if much has changed at all.

I thought this was the "flame free forums" where we could all come together and share our love for a common thing...tickling.

There are those of us who like tickling and there are those of us who like tickle "torture" in "every" sense of the word. We "all" know this. It's "always" been this way and will "always" continue to be this way.

If we're going to start debating..."again"...to this point then the community may as well divide itself into it's seperate groups, those who like "tickling" and those who like "tickle torture" and go our seperate ways. If we can't accept each other for our difference, beliefs and desires then we are "not" a community, we're simply another group of people who simply want to force our own desires and opinions on each other.

We have something truly special here...and too many of us can't recognize that nor appreciate it. Instead of the arguing, things would be so much easier if we "all" realized that we have a common love but we're still different as individuals and have our own likes and dislikes. Entire nations have fallen because people can't realize and "appreciate" this fact. Just because someone doesn't share your point of view, and that's all that it is...a "point of view" doesn't make them "wrong." Right and wrong don't even enter into it. The sooner we realize this the closer we'll be as a community.

Much love to everyone,

Max

Where can i purchase this great clip? Can't seem to find it on frenchtickling.com, and also not at their clips4sale store... :mad:

still pissing and moaning about this clip?.......may be a little intense but im sure she was paid well for her efforts.......let it go people

French Tickling Clip

I'm going to call a spade a spade and say that she did say "stop" and they went right to her feet in the clip. Hey the FT Manager's right hand man can't help it if he's a good tickler lol. You notice he hit dead center in those underarms finally she couldn't take it anymore

I do understand, however

that if the model signs up for that kind of torture then its on them. But i still do not enjoy that kind of torture. power to them if they enjoy it.

WOW! Dude, you rock! And Camille is one hell of gal! Great stuff!

~FTKL

this thing has really rocked the boat.....

This is an important piece.....it has divided the tickling community down the middle.....i love sociology....and as far as what i think of the clip, i have stirred emotions....its like nothing i've seen before :xpeepsofa

I have to say that I really didn't like that at all. It made me feel terrible...
Did the model quit after that shoot? Because I wouldnt blame her if she did. :sowrong:

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back