• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Our Videos

voided9

1st Level Yellow Feather
I hope this is okay to post here!
Okay guys, thank you all SO much for your help/feedback with the first two videos my husband and I made. The poll was very helpful and we uploaded them on Dailymotion. Here is the list we have so far of our uploaded videos. Clicking on one (which will ask you to turn the Family Filter off) should make it so you can view the rest of them on my page. For some reason, it won't let people post comments even though I enabled them, so feedback can definitely go in this thread! We are VERY amateur and have no video editing skills right now...haha. Anyways, please enjoy, and comments are appreciated :D
This is my feet in tan nylons.
This video is black nylons.
This one is my payback video, revenge on my husband's feet.
This video is my bare feet.
And this one is my full-body tickle torture.

I don't think anybody cares about the editing on these videos, Brandi. They're awesome enough as it is :)

I don't think anybody cares about the editing on these videos, Brandi. They're awesome enough as it is :)

Haha thanks! Well when we make them, we try to do it right the first time so we don't "need" to edit, because we're still learning how to use the editor. And thank you for all the positive feedback!

I've seen your videos- excellent - your knees seem to be a major weak spot -

You got a very cute laughing. It's music in my ear :) I hope to see your feet in ultra tan sheer nylons anytime :) Thanks for sharing these wonderful clips with us.

Such cute little feet. That laugh is nice too.

Very much appreciated.

I think the quality of your videos is as good as most of the professional one out there, even without the editing! I don't know how you can be tickled without being tied down. Pretty much all of the women I tickled over the years fought hand and foot to get away when I tickled them. Most had to be tied tightly if I was going to have any fun. And fun I had! Do you guys ever challenge each other with tickling? Something that would show you guys trying to get the other rather than the subtle set up like in the videos? Just asking. Still a great job. :goodjob:

Very well done! It's nice to see a genuine reaction with unforced laughter so my compliments to you both!

The black nylons clip is great by the way :)

As most have said, the quality of video is great! Loved the videos, great laugh and reactions. Thank you to both of you for sharing it with us.

DK

Brandi...thank you for sharing these. I think they're awesome. It looks like you have some serious Ler'ing skills, too.

WOW Great stuff. Thank you for sharing them with us. Please keep up the great work

WOW.. Your finger technique would force me to wash the comforter!! BRAVO!

WOW.. Your finger technique would force me to wash the comforter!! BRAVO!

Haha! Thank you all soooo much for the feedback! This is something my husband and I both absolutely love doing. If we do choose to make longer/slightly better videos to sell, we will do our best to keep all of this in mind. We like to know what people want to see! And yeah, my fingers almost never get tired, even when I'm tickling really fast for a long time. I love 'ler-ing. =]

Just out of interest, Brandi, do you use safe-words when you're doing the tickling sessions with your husband?

Just out of interest, Brandi, do you use safe-words when you're doing the tickling sessions with your husband?

The only reason I ever ask my husband to stop is if I can't breathe or if I'm in pain, in which case I'll say "Hurt!" or "Can't breathe!" Not sure if those count as safewords. I never use one just for when it tickles too bad. He doesn't care how badly it tickles, he is merciless.

THANKS FOR THE VIDEOS!

It is nice to see that you and your husband enjoy tickling and sharing with the members of this forum.

:goodjob::clap::jumpupanddown:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back