• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Out of curiosity.

stasiu90

TMF Regular
How does one go on setting up a tickle session? Is there a website like Craigslist?

Other than in the personals thread on here, I'm not sure where to turn. Haven't had much luck myself. If you figure anything out, let me know.

Man, when I find one I'll let you know. Maybe we should form an agency, start a site of our own or something. Been thinking of renting a van with a megaphone on top to get the message out and find somebody.

I know for NYC if you want to be tickled they have BDSM dungeons in the city. And if you want to do the tickling, some of them allow it and then they're foot/tickle parties you can google search.

Been thinking of renting a van with a megaphone on top to get the message out and find somebody.

Haha! If I was strolling along the street and a van went past advertising tickling sessions through a megaphone I think I'd probably spend the rest of the day laughing my ass off about how mad life had become. It would be wonderfully surreal to witness.

Man, when I find one I'll let you know. Maybe we should form an agency, start a site of our own or something. Been thinking of renting a van with a megaphone on top to get the message out and find somebody.

I think I'm with this notion!

I know for NYC if you want to be tickled they have BDSM dungeons in the city. And if you want to do the tickling, some of them allow it and then they're foot/tickle parties you can google search.

I found a monthly foot-party where I can go an tickle awesome feet. Try a search, you never know what you will find.

Fetlife and go to gatherings. Make relations and have patience and WORK. WORK. WORK. And treat everyone you meant as humans first and foremost. Also pay for play and rules still apply.

There seem to be a lot of foot models on Intagram that do meet ups. And they usually do tickling. Check out thatticklishforeigngirl

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back