• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Outlaw for Hire Part 1 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, here is the first part of a new series! It is the individual series for the famous outlaw herself, La Diabla of Deputy's Universe. This SEVEN part series will explore her life after the events of Deputy & The Outlaw: Justice. It is also the beginning of the buildup to the phase ending series, The Deputy & The Outlaw: Retribution. As you all know, I really love this particular character. She is dynamic, complex, hilarious and just a joy to write about. She will go on her own adventures and I hope you enjoy how this entire series unfolds. I like the story, and I really hope you love it. Thank you for all of your support for this journey of mine as I want to bring a series where you love the characters as much as you care, or even more so, as the tickling parts. Also, if you have enjoyed my work during 2022, don't forget to vote for this saga for the prestigious Golden Feather award. The ladies will greatly appreciate it! Ok, now it is time for the first part of Outlaw for Hire! Your comments are most welcomed!

Outlaw for Hire

PART ONE

Time: Two months after The Deputy & The Outlaw: Justice

It was a warm, late summer morning day and a woman started to come out of her kitchen area, holding a glass of tea. She had a busy day ahead of her and drinking this tea would help set her mind. She walked over towards a window of her two-story home and looked outside. She could see the vast vineyards and it made her smile. She also saw the field workers hauling the grapes and also tending to the vines in the summer heat. She held the glass to her lips, took a sip and then smiled. Life was good overall, but there was also trouble on the horizon. There was a foreigner in the surrounding areas attempting to buy out all the fertile farmlands, and many of her friends and neighbors sold their farms. She did not want to. This vineyard and farmland were the pride and joy of her deceased husband. She was not going to give up this land as it kept her wealthy, and she loved her husband dearly. The woman turned around and headed back to her office. It was time to prepare for the day. As she came closer to her office door, she was stopped by her maid.

“Senora Toscano, would you like me to fetch your clothing for the day?” the maid asked.

Bella Toscano was a 37 year old woman, born of Mexico and married an Italian immigrant to Mexico, named Giuseppe Toscano. Standing at 5’6” tall, with long black hair with some streaks of gray in it, tanned skin, and had a very shapely body with a size C chest, shapely hips and a firm rear end. She was wearing her white silk nightgown that showed her cleavage, and on her feet were white slippers. She had married Giuseppe when she was 25 years old, and he passed away due to a fight at a local bar. He was trying to break up a fight between two patrons and was shot and killed. That loss hurt her deeply and she still thought about him even 3 years later. She inherited the farm and maintained her wealthy lifestyle in this rural area of Mexico. She loved living in high society and even visited the United States a few times. She loved being around people and her farm produced some of the best agricultural products of Mexico such as wheat, corn, tomatoes and beans. Bella also loved the fact that her late husband put in a vineyard for the farm, so they could make their own wine, a skill he learned while he was in Italy. She looked at her maid, Ana, and smiled. “Yes, please bring me my clothes. I plan to go riding today, so bring my riding boots as well. Thank you, Ana.” she told her.

“Yes, Senora. Right away…” Ana said and then walked away.

Bella did have some stress as she was hoping to avoid the Greek buyer’s representative that was going around making offers to buy the farmland. She already turned her down once, but the woman, Rose Galanis, was persistent. She was concerned that the foreign buyer, Christos Andino, would buy up all the farmland and then he would have a monopoly in this part of Mexico and control the trade. The farm areas near the town of Cuidad De Serpientes were very fertile and were prime real estate. Even though his offer was very generous, she did not want to lose this farm as it was her home. She helped build it with her late husband and it should remain her legacy. She did regret not having children, and hoped one day she could, but felt she was getting older. She also had the dilemma of wanting to have romantic relationships with other women. That was a side of her that she enjoyed. She always enjoyed the company of men, but she also enjoyed her dalliances with women. She was looking forward to her next affair, she just didn’t know with who. Bella walked around in her bedroom and saw her bed. She had such a good night’s rest and really hoped the day would go well. Then she heard a knock on her door. “Come in…” she called out.

“Here is your clothes Senora, and your boots.” Ana told her. She smiled at her employer and awaited her next orders.

“Gracias Ana. You always do such an amazing job. I hope you have a fantastic day.” Bella told her. She watched Ana do a quick head nod and then left the room. She then started to get dressed as she put on a black silk blouse, with olive dress pants and then placed her long, brown leather boots on her size 8 feet. She wanted to go take a ride on her favorite horse, before she started her work. Riding horses was something she always loved to do as it brought her peace of mind. Once she finished dressing, she left her bedroom and headed back downstairs and out of the large house. She saw her workers bustling around and then she saw something, or better yet, someone. Bella sighed as she recognized the face of the woman approaching her from up the winding road. It was Rose Galanis and now she had to deal with this sales pitch.

Rose Galanis walked up the dusty road and had a smile on her face. She was a 5’4” tall, 28 year old woman of Greek descent, wearing a white cotton short sleeved shirt, with blue jeans and black Mexican style cowboy boots. She had traveled from Greece months ago as her boss, Christos Andino, tasked her with buying the farmlands in this region, so he could control a chunk of the Mexican agriculture industry. She did manage to convince a few of the farmers to sell their lands, but there were a few holdouts, including Bella Toscano. She recently sent for assistance from Christos and was happy she received one of the elite female fighters to help “persuade” the remaining holdouts. She was going to give Bella one last chance to sell, or her “helper” would force Bella to sell. She recently had the wife of a farmer “persuaded” and that wife got her husband to sell the farm for her safe return. As she got closer to the large house on this land, she saw Bella standing there. Rose found Bella an attractive woman, and she hoped her partner would get a chance to make her suffer a bit. She heard the gravel of the road crunch under her boots and finally made it to where Bella was standing. “Buenos Dias, Bella! So good to see you this morning.” she greeted.

“Buenos Dias, Rose. I hope you are having a good day so far.” Bella responded.

“Yes, as a matter of fact I am. Just to let you know, another one of your neighbors has accepted the very generous offer from Mr. Andino and will sell their farm. Do you know the Perez family?” Rose asked.

Bella gasped at the mention of that name as she did in fact know who the Perez family was. She remembered they were dead set against selling their farm and didn’t know how it was possible that they would sell their land. “What? They sold their farm?” she said in shock.

“Yes, they did sell. I was, well, an associate of mine, gave them great reasons to sell their farm. Mrs. Perez thought it was a great idea after all and told her husband to sell. It was just an offer they could not refuse!” Rose gloated. She then looked at Bella from her head to her boots and thought about the possibilities of “persuading” her to sell.

“I am really shocked. I know Gracie. She never wanted to sell that farm. Your associate managed to get her to convince her husband to sell??” Bella asked. She knew Gracie Perez very well as they would spend time with each other and were good friends. She had to find out why she ended up selling the farm.

“Yes, my associate and I are VERY good at convincing wonderful people such as Gracie and eventually you, to accept the very generous offer of Christos Andino. I have been trying to get you to sell for quite some time now, Bella. It has been a month. So, I have a new proposal for you and trust me, you will be very wealthy if you accept. How about we set up an appointment for later, and we can finalize the terms?” Rose offered. She started to smile as she thought about the possibilities. If Bella accepted that would be a win, if she didn’t, then she could unleash her associate and get Bella to agree. Either way, it would be a win.

Bella was still trying to comprehend how Gracie Perez and her husband sold their farm to the Greeks, but she wanted to hold firm. This was her farm and she wanted to retire as a very old woman on it. It was her home. The home she and the late Giuseppe built. She looked at Rose’s face and saw that shark-like smile. She took a deep breath and decided she would give her answer. “I know Mr. Andino has given a very generous offer, but I will have to decline it again. You don’t understand Rose, this is my home. This is where I belong. This farm means everything to me and to the people employed here. I know you want me to sell, but you have so many other farms. You don’t need mine. Thank you for stopping by. I wish you luck in your endeavors.” she told her.

Rose continued her smile, but on the inside, she was fuming. She really wanted this farm as it had a vineyard. That was different than most of the other farms, and it would be a great prize for her employer. She also felt a tingle of excitement as she could now send her associate to help “persuade” Bella to sell. That was going to be a wonderful moment and she couldn’t wait. “Tsk tsk tsk. Bella, I have been trying to get you to sell forever. I think you just need to hear another voice. In the coming days, I will send my associate and she can discuss things and I really believe she will persuade you into selling. She is very convincing, and once you do decide to sell, we will have that meeting! Have a good day…” she told her then turned around and started to head back down the road.

Bella watched Rose walking away and she felt a little nervous. She had no idea who this associate was and how she could possibly tell her anything different than what Rose had tried. She wondered what was going to happen next, but she also wanted to talk to her friend Gracie as well. That way she could get an idea of what to expect from the associate and be prepared for that person. She started to feel stress, so she turned around and headed to her horse. She needed this morning ride to clear her head and think about what she had to do. Bella really hoped she could get past this sales attempt and just move on with her life. She did know that the next few days were going to be really interesting……

A horse was walking across the plains in Mexico, moving at a decent pace. The rider of the horse was trying to enjoy the scenery as she was back in Mexico. She had already traveled a long way and was getting anxious as she was nearing her destination. It had been a journey of nearly a week as she rode alone. She would stop for some rest, and to feed and water her horse. She missed the new home she created for herself back in California, but she had to make this trek. She had to get some answers that plagued her mind for over two months. She was determined to find out what happened after she was forced to leave Mexico and find the home of her companion of the time. The rider was an infamous outlaw in the Southwest United States, and also parts of Mexico. The woman paused her horse for a moment near a creek, as it was time to give her black horse, Tesoro, a drink of water and for her to refresh herself.

La Diabla dismounted Tesoro and walked to the creek. It was a warm day, but the weather was starting to change. After a blistering summer, she was excited to have the cooler Fall weather. She led her horse to the water and watched him drink. She then knelt down and placed her canteen into the fresh creek water to refill it and to drink. It was already a long journey, but she knew she was getting closer to her destination. She felt nervous because once she arrived at her former home, El Guapo’s villa, she had to be careful. She started to remember when she last visited the place, and it had burned down. There was a battle with her gang, and the Montenegro gang, where the latter managed to burn down the large villa. Memories of her staying there filled her mind. It was a nice place to live as she had her own bedroom and had many of her possessions there. La Diabla wasn’t present when the attack happened as she was in Ciudad Zopilote, infiltrating the Montenegro home. Her mission was to find the whereabouts of a golden statue to bring back to El Guapo which would bring him a large sum of money to be used for his own wealth and the gang. It was going to be a successful mission, as she did capture the wife of Julio Montenegro, Priscilla. She loved torturing that woman and was about to get the location of the statue but was interrupted by Julio when he returned. She barely escaped with her life and ended up leaving with a young woman she absolutely came to adore, Cheyenne.

Cheyenne had helped her escape the Montenegro property and took her to her room. It was there the two started to bond and it was Cheyenne who told her about the raid on El Guapo’s villa. She heard that many of her fellow gang members were killed, and the whereabouts of El Guapo, the women and children that were there, and even her closest friend in the gang, El Coyote, was a mystery. She had no idea what their fates were, and she really hoped they were all still alive. She knew she had to escape, or she would be killed by the Montenegros. She had the idea of returning Cheyenne, who was kidnapped by Priscilla to her home, and she could also hide there as well. The two women stopped by the villa, where she could see the amount of damage. Her room had been damaged but for the most part, was still intact. She grabbed what she could for basic survival, then made her way to California with Cheyenne.

La Diabla did manage to bring Cheyenne home to the Elu tribe which was where she was from. She was treated as an honored guest, and she absolutely loved the atmosphere. Cheyenne was the daughter of the Chief of the tribe, so she was treated as a hero for returning the tribal princess. Her time with Cheyenne and the others lifted her own spirits. She loved their way of life and was learning how to assimilate into their tribe. Unfortunately, there was an incident where Cheyenne had been kidnapped again and taken away to a mansion in Santa Selena. She made it her mission in life to find Cheyenne, rescue her and bring her back to her people. It was an adventure that she would never forget as it tested every single ability in her mind and body.

La Diabla found Cheyenne trapped in some kind of cage in this massive cavern underneath the mansion and also led to a cove that was on the Pacific Ocean. She had found her way into the cavern via the cove and found her sweet friend. She also found someone that had a major impact in her life, Deputy Darby Reeves. She had a history with the good deputy, as they had battled when she was in the town of Plotsville and ended up being arrested. She did manage to escape from prison and captured Darby. She got her revenge by tickle torturing Darby and humiliating her sexually as well. Eventually, they both teamed up with one another to take care of a common enemy, Madam Olivia. During that time working together, she started to grow fond of the red headed deputy and even feelings developed. Seeing her trapped in a cage in California, after not seeing her for a year was such a wonderful surprise, but also one crazy coincidence. It was in that cavern that her own personal pride and skills were tested. She faced a massive Russian bounty hunter named Helga and she lost! She was quickly defeated and endured the worst torture she ever experienced in her young life.

Priscilla Montenegro managed to get her revenge on La Diabla, by having her tickle tortured by Helga and herself. That was not the full extent of it, as she finally broke the will of the outlaw by applying this horrific itching cream onto her body, which made La Diabla submit to her physically, mentally and emotionally. La Diabla never forgot that helpless feeling she had. She was broken and could not stop her torture. She submitted herself to Priscilla as she could not handle the torture. It was the first time in her life that she ever completely submitted herself to another person and was accepting becoming a sex slave. It broke her heart and her mind to lose that battle. The situation was about to get a lot worse when Priscilla requested to have that same itching cream applied to her most private places to really melt her mind. What really amazed her about that moment was when Darby actually sacrificed herself for her. Darby ended up getting tickle tortured and force to have an orgasm, completing her humiliation. No one ever sacrificed themselves for La Diabla and that was something she took to heart.

When she was in the cage with Darby after they were tormented, she was a broken woman. She cried hard and felt extremely sorry for herself. It was in that cage that Darby, the same woman who had been broken by her a few times, “rescued” her mentally and emotionally. Hearing Darby telling her that she is still a strong woman helped, and eventually they did escape that cell. Not only did they escape, but she was reunited with Cheyenne, and they managed to free the other sex slaves that had been captured. She and the good deputy even teamed up with one another to defeat the mighty Helga! The leaders of the sex trafficking ring, Gloria Wellington and Priscilla managed to escape, but they did free the other women and got Cheyenne back to her home. It was such an emotional moment for all of them. They had won the conflict and got to celebrate. La Diabla was even honored with a tribal name, Qaletaqa, and was made a member of the tribe. She and Darby still had business to take care of as they wanted to find and bring to justice, Gloria and Priscilla. They left the Elu tribe celebration and spent the night in a hotel room in Santa Selena.

It was that night that she and Darby admitted feelings for one another. That led to a night that was full of passion. They each got to tickle one another and that led that an intense sexual encounter that was full of passion. La Diabla was realizing just how many feelings she had for Darby. Her heart was open to her, and she was falling in love with her. That night they spent together was one of the greatest moments of her life. However, it also turned out to be one of the worst moments as in the morning, her lover was shot in the stomach by a would-be assassin.

La Diabla would never forget that moment when her lover appeared to be mortally wounded. She remembered being in that hospital, scared that Darby would die. She even imagined a funeral setting for her, and it brought such sadness in her soul. It was when she found out that Darby would live, she experienced one of the greatest joys in her life. She was very happy that Darby was ok, and discovered it was more of a flesh wound, than a kill shot. But had Darby moved her body a mere inch, vital organs may have been hit and eventually kill her. La Diabla felt relief, but she also felt anger. She wanted revenge and was hellbent on making everyone pay. She left the hospital and went on the hunt. She did find Svetlana, the other Russian bounty hunter, and a store shopkeeper named Melissa. She tickle tortured and humiliated them sexually until they revealed the location of the secret house both Gloria and Priscilla were hiding. She finished them off by applying that itching cream that she stole from the cavern when they departed. It was sweet revenge and when she found the house, she made plans for her ultimate revenge. She captured the daughter of Gloria, Phoebe, and tickle tortured her to bring out the leaders. She really hoped to find Priscilla, but Gloria would do as well. Gloria eventually did find her daughter getting tortured, but then abandoned her. La Diabla was surprised that Gloria would abandon her own daughter and felt bad for Phoebe. She released Phoebe and apologized to her, as she felt horrible for her. Her mind was to go find Priscilla and when she left the wine cellar where she had Phoebe at, she also found her lover, Darby.

Seeing Darby in the secret house was a joyous surprise and once again, they ran into each other unexpectedly. She also was surprised to see her friend Cheyenne who had accompanied the deputy. It was a nice reunion, but she could tell something was bothering Cheyenne. She looked really sad and that got her wondering what happened. That was when she discovered Priscilla had been captured! When she was informed that Priscilla had said something very cruel to Cheyenne, she wanted to tear her limb from limb. She was actually happy she was not present to hear what Priscilla said, because she knew she would have killed the evil woman. Seeing Cheyenne that sad broke her heart and she would have instantly ended Priscilla’s life. She did get her revenge, however. Priscilla was captured by Darby, and she got her chance to torture her. She tickled Priscilla as well as having Darby and Phoebe torment her too. She even got to tickle the woman sexually to humiliate her and eventually broke her will. She managed to force Priscilla to apologize to Cheyenne. She did this by pretending to have her gun pointed at Priscilla’s pussy. It was a brush, but it was enough to fool the evil woman. Hearing her apologize to Cheyenne for all that she did, kidnapping her twice and verbally and emotionally abusing her, was something she would never forget. Priscilla was a complete mess and even got the scare the woman by indicating that she would be turned over to the Elu tribe and face their brand of justice. Death. Fortunately for Priscilla, local Santa Selena law enforcement managed to take her away as La Diabla and the others went to capture Gloria at the docks.

Once Gloria was captured, and tickle tortured, the women felt their mission was done. Priscilla and Gloria were apprehended. The sex slaves were free. Helga and Svetlana were also apprehended. Their ordeal was finally over, and it was made even sweeter when Cheyenne got accepted into a school for girls. It was her dream to go to the school and seeing her so happy made La Diabla very emotional. That young woman went through so much and she was finally going to pursue her dream. La Diabla also had to say goodbye to Darby as she had to return to her home in Plotsville. It was such an epic ordeal that they both overcame it and created a bond between them that would only grow. Darby left, but La Diabla missed her every single day. She always wondered if they would ever be together, even though they both knew they had to keep their love for one another secret. She was still a wanted outlaw and could not go visit her that easily.

La Diabla had elected to stay with the Elu tribe after that adventure. She really liked being there and she wanted to escort Cheyenne to her new school near Los Angeles. It would be in a month, so she enjoyed the time they spent together. Once the month ended and she dropped Cheyenne off at the school, she stayed at the tribe for another month. She wanted to just relax and enjoy her time, but she knew she had another mission to take care of. She wanted to know what happened to her old gang. She had to find out if El Guapo and others were still alive. She felt incomplete and had to find out their fates in order for her to move on with her life. La Diabla also contemplated what would happen if she found them alive. Would they be reorganizing the gang and get revenge against the Montenegros? Would she join them for that revenge? She figured that since Cheyenne was at school, she could go off and find them and even help them with revenge. Priscilla had escaped from law enforcement and as long as she was free, she was a threat. This was a mission she had to complete. She told the good people of the Elu tribe she would take this adventure but would return once she was done. They all wished her well and hoped she would return to them. La Diabla packed some supplies and took her horse to go back into Mexico and get her answers.

La Diabla sat back on the edge of the creek and drank from her canteen. She kept thinking about the Elu tribe and how all the people welcomed her. After she dropped off Cheyenne at her school, it would be the first time she spent her life without her friend at the tribe. It was a little different for her, but the people were really nice. She still helped teach the men some hunting techniques, as well as them teaching her their techniques. She even spent time with them going over combat techniques as she wanted to learn more. After being defeated by Helga so quickly, she wanted to learn more fighting styles, that way she didn’t always have to rely on using her gun. There was something amusing about her being in the tribe, which was there were men who flirted with her, and even some women. She would have some of them approach her with requests to stay with them, but she always politely declined. She liked the people of the Elu tribe but did not want to get involved with anyone romantically. She still had her mind on the tall, red headed deputy from Plotsville. She did get amused by some of the tribal women who were also flirting with her. There were a few very attractive ones, but she kept thinking that she shouldn’t engage in that activity, even though she was tempted. Life was very peaceful for her in the tribe. It felt nice to get away from chaos for once. She even started to wear tribal clothes made especially for her. She liked the fashion, and it made her feel part of the tribe. It was also a great disguise because of the way she wore the clothing, which included a headband, and she would put her hair in a ponytail. La Diabla even considered that she could visit other parts of the Southwest and use this as a disguise, so that she was not recognized.

La Diabla thought about her friend Cheyenne. They had exchanged a few letters with one another, and she cherished that communication. Cheyenne was a very special human being and ever since she became friends with the young woman, she noticed how much happier in life she became. She smiled as she thought about the last letter she wrote to Cheyenne. She wanted to let Cheyenne know how proud she was of her and that she used this opportunity to really become someone that could help her tribe as time moved forward. She was nervous when she wrote it because she was not used to being inspirational, but she hoped it would make Cheyenne smile and feel good about herself. During the month before Cheyenne left, they spent a lot of time with each other. She lived with Cheyenne in her teepee, and they had the greatest talks. She even told Cheyenne about her feelings about Darby. She made her promise to not tell anyone, not even her best friend Aleshanee. It was a bonding moment and Cheyenne told her that she was happy for her.

La Diabla and Cheyenne also would hang out with Aleshanee and they became a group. They would do things together and have some fun. Aleshanee was always very cheerful, and she really appreciated allowing her to spend time with Cheyenne. Before she met her, Cheyenne and Aleshanee were inseparable. Now, they allowed her to join them on some fun adventures. One of those adventures was collecting berries in the woods. She started to laugh to herself as she remembered one particular trip to the woods. It was a perfect example of the bond and fun all three had with one another…..

La Diabla was walking through the woods with Cheyenne and her best friend, Aleshanee. This was one of Cheyenne’s favorite activities and she decided to join her. She noticed that both young ladies always talked about coming here as it allowed them a chance to get away from the village and just be at peace with nature. She loved watching how excited they were as they carried their wooden baskets and went into the woods. She was dressed in tribal gear with a light tan colored sleeveless shirt, light brown pants and tan felt boots that were made especially for her. She also wore a blue headband and her long black hair flowed freely. La Diabla followed the two girls and was highly amused at their constant giggling and jokes they were saying. That is what she loved the most. Seeing Cheyenne and Aleshanee just enjoying life and having fun. She was very grateful they allowed her to be a part of this trip.

Cheyenne was walking next to Aleshanee and she was very happy. It had been two weeks since coming back from the horrible secret house and she truly enjoyed the moment. She no longer had to worry about Priscilla, or Helga, or kidnappings or other dangers. For the first time in well over a year, she could just live her life. She was extremely happy to be at this moment with two people she absolutely adored. Her best friend Aleshanee, that she has known since she was a small child, and a woman that helped her through her greatest trauma in life. She looked behind her and saw La Diabla following her. It was such a great feeling seeing her with her now and loving the fact that she was assimilating into the Elu tribe culture. She helped get her the tribal clothing and thought she looked beautiful. She was wearing her red tribal dress with pretty blue and yellow patterns, and her brown moccasin. Her long black hair was completely free. She then looked around the trees and knew they were getting close to the bushels of berries that she loved to gather. “We are almost there!” she said with excitement.

Aleshanee was also very happy at this moment. She got her dearest friend back after a year of emotional trauma. She was also thrilled that Cheyenne, who she called by her actual tribal name Shikoba, was going to go to school in a few weeks, so she had to spend as much time as possible with her. She was also very happy to become friends with La Diabla. She didn’t want to admit it to anyone, but she had a small crush on the woman. She dreamed of them being intimate and she loved it when she was around. Now, she was with her and Cheyenne as they looked for the berries. This was such a peaceful day, and she loved the warm weather. She wore her brown dress, with brown moccasins, and also wore a headband over her long black hair. Her eyes then went big when she saw the bushels of berries. “Ah! There they are! Yes! We are going to have lots of yummy berries today! Qalataqa, do you want to help pick them?” she asked as she looked back at La Diabla.

“I am fine. You two do what you love to do. I will watch…” La Diabla told the women. She then watched them go forward, headed towards the bushes. She could hear their giggles and saw them picking the berries with a lot of eagerness. She then looked over and saw a large rock that she could sit on. She made her way over and also discovered that she could see the very large lake that was nearby. She sat down and saw how peaceful the water looked. She loved this setting. She was in the woods, near a beautiful lake and her two friends were having a grand time picking some delicious berries. She took a moment and took a deep breath of the fresh air. She told herself that she would have to come back to this area one day, to perhaps take a nap and relax.

Aleshanee was busy picking the berries and placing them in her basket, when she saw Cheyenne kneeling down on the ground. Her legs were sticking out behind her, which allowed her to see the bottoms of those moccasins. She saw those tiny feet and a thought came to her head. It had been a long time since she got to tickle those cute feet and wondered if she should tickle her. It brought back pleasant memories when she and Cheyenne came to this same spot, and they had a tickle fight. She won that battle and tickled Cheyenne all over her body, but it also led to a very sensual and beautiful sexual encounter between them. She made her have an orgasm and it really created a bond between them. Now that she was back, she wondered if she should just pounce on her and tickle those feet. Aleshanee loved tickling Cheyenne as she had the cutest laughter. She thought that perhaps La Diabla could help her, and they could send Cheyenne into tickle hell! That thought really got her adrenaline flowing, and now she had to try. “Hey Shiboka, are you filling your basket up high enough? You know I always collect more than you! Hehehehe” she giggled.

Cheyenne looked up and saw the huge smile on Aleshanee’s face. She giggled a little, then looked into her basket. “Hey! I have lots of berries already! Hehe” she playfully responded.

“I know you don’t have as much as me. Let me look at what you got…” Aleshanee told her, then moved closer to her. Her eyes looked into the basket and saw a large amount of berries and shook her head. She then looked back at Cheyenne and had a mischievous look on her face. “Are you cheating Shikoba?” she asked her.

“I don’t cheat!!! You do!!!” Cheyenne responded. She then got to her feet and tried to look in Aleshanee’s basket. Her friend then turned her body, so she couldn’t get a good look inside. Every time she tried to look in the basket, Aleshanee would move her body to block her view. “Hey! How come you won’t let me look inside your basket? I bet you don’t have as many as I do. That’s why you don’t want me to see!” she told her.

“I DO have a lot! I just don’t want you to see because you will get jealous and get bitter because you lost again!” Aleshanee told her, then stuck out her tongue. She knew she was baiting Cheyenne and waited for her friend to make her usual mistake.

Cheyenne was getting flustered as Aleshanee kept hiding her basket. She then looked at the backside of her friend and then she reached her hands forward to poke the sides. She loved trying to tickle Aleshanee, even though she usually ended up being a victim. She figured that since her friend was holding her basket, she wouldn’t be able to defend herself. She also thought that since La Diabla was nearby, she would have someone help her in case the tables were turned on her. “Let me seeeeeee or I will tickle you! Hehehehe” she giggled.

Aleshanee’s eyes popped wide open as she felt those fingers poking into her sides. She started to writhe her body around, shifting her weight from one leg to another and let out a few giggles. This is what she wanted. She wanted to have Cheyenne start another tickle fight, that way she could dominate her again. She missed these little “fights” and wanted to torment her best friend. “Hey! Hehehehehehe you better stop!!! You know I will get you back! You always lose! Hehehehe” she teased.

Cheyenne giggled when she heard those words and Aleshanee did have a point. She usually lost these tickle battles, but this time she wanted to win. After surviving that ordeal in Santa Selena, she felt more confident that she could overcome a lot of things. This would be a perfect time to show Aleshanee she was no longer going to be an easy tickle victim. She was going to show her that she could be the winner! “You won’t get me this time! I got you! Tickle tickle tickle!” she teased as she reached forward and squeezed the sides.

Aleshanee did not expect that move and she squealed in ticklish delight. She dropped her basket and some of the berries came out. She was now hopping around, one foot to the other and then she turned around. She was now facing Cheyenne and it was time to tickle dominate her! “Oh no you don’t!!! I am going to get you!! Oh, I can’t wait to make you beg! Hahahahaha” she playfully threatened.

Cheyenne heard her friend threaten to tickle torture her and she remembered all the times she lost those battles. Aleshanee was heavier than she was as she had a stocky build, with strong legs and arms. She found herself trapped under her many times and was helplessly tickled. She also thought about the one time they had a tickle fight in these very same woods that led to them sharing a very special moment with one another. It was a great experience even though she was tickled silly. Cheyenne felt more confident this time and she wanted to win this little fight. She looked at the grin on her friend’s face that made her smile. “You sound so confident! Well, I have learned many things and this time, I will be the winner! I am going to make you laugh and laugh and laugh! Hehehe” she giggled.

Aleshanee liked this confidence coming out of Cheyenne. She felt it would make it much sweeter to defeat her and really get her good. She then slowly approached her and even though her friend was trying to stand tall and strong, she could see the nervousness in her body. She could see her trembling a little which made her excited. As soon as she got close enough, she lunged for the body, but Cheyenne got out of the way! She then tried to reach for her again, and once again the tribal princess evaded her grasp and was smiling back at her. “Get back here!! Come get your tickling!” she said with a large grin.

“You’re too slow!” Cheyenne responded, then stuck out her tongue. She looked around her surroundings to see if there were any escape paths just in case she was caught. She then saw her friend lunge for her left hand side, so she dodged to her right, then reached back and managed to get her hands on Aleshanee’s left ribs and she poked and squeezed them. “Tickle tickle! Hehehe” she giggled as her hands made contact.

Aleshanee jumped in the air as she felt those hands tickling her left ribcage! Once again, Cheyenne escaped her attempts and this time she was tickled! A large wave of ticklish fear went through her body as she knew how ticklish she was, and now it seemed like a possibility that Cheyenne could get the better of her. Her competitive juices started to flow, and she really wanted to get her hands on her friend and have her ticklish way with her. “Hey!! No fair!! You are supposed to stand still and let me tickle you! You are NOT supposed to tickle me!” she said in mock anger.

Cheyenne felt herself brimming with confidence as she saw Aleshanee getting flustered. That was her goal as it would make her make mistakes. She started to have a bounce in her step and every time her friend lunged at her, she would move out of the way and then reach back, tickling her ribs and stomach with very quick strikes. She loved hearing those sweet giggles coming from Aleshanee and she wanted to get her on the ground eventually. “Come on Aleshanee! What’s the matter? You can’t get me! Hehehe You will be MY ticklish victim! You’re just too slow! Must be getting old already! You and Elder Hozho are the same age suddenly! Hahahahaha” she taunted.

Aleshanee laughed to herself as she listened to Cheyenne’s taunts. It was still surprising that she hadn’t captured her friend yet, and she felt herself getting jumpy from her own ticklishness. She saw that confident smile on Cheyenne’s face and now she was determined to make that smile permanent in ticklish agony. She followed Cheyenne’s movements and figured she would have to time her attack just right. It was like she was hunting for prey. The sweet, innocent rabbit was hopping around, and she had to trap it. “You just keep playing around Shikoba, just keep playing around. Because when I catch you, you are going to wish you were never born! Hehehe” she threatened.

“Hehehehe not this time! I am going to make you laugh your pretty face off! I think it is time for the apprentice to beat the master! I am going to have you laughing and begging me! I think I will tickle you until you beg me to clean my teepee!!” Cheyenne told her. She was having a lot of fun and she had to be careful to evade her stronger friend’s grasp.

“Clean your teepee? Oh, you are going to suffer! You are my apprentice, huh? Well, I think it is time for the master to punish you!” Aleshanee told her. She then looked down at Cheyenne’s moccasins and saw her bouncing on the balls of her feet. She figured when the feet turned, that would be the direction she would go. Her eyes looked at the smiling face, then back to the feet. She moved forward towards her, and she saw the feet turn to the right, so she changed her body direction to move to her left and to Cheyenne’s right. Once she did that, Cheyenne fell right into her grasping hands! She managed to get her hands on Cheyenne’s sides and squeezed them! “Gotcha!!! Tickle tickle tickle!” she yelled.

Cheyenne moved to her right to evade Aleshanee, but her friend unexpectedly moved in her direction and her hands grabbed her sides. She was in shock when she felt those very strong hands and when they started squeezing, she felt a very intense ticklish feeling tearing through her body! “EEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPP!!! ALESHANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” she screamed.

Aleshanee’s smile had widened as she finally got her hands on her beautiful friend. She felt the body trying to wriggle itself out of her grasp, but she held on. She then pulled Cheyenne closer to her own body and very quickly spun her around so that her back was facing her. In this position, she could really clamp down on those ticklish sides and avoid any arm slapping that Cheyenne could do to defend herself. She then dug her hands deeper into the sides and she loved the volume of her ticklish laughter. “Thought you were going to get away huh?? Well look who is in trouble now! I am REALLY going to tickle you good!” she told her.

Cheyenne felt herself turning around and now her back was to Aleshanee’s and those strong hands were squeezing her sides. They were located in that soft area between her ribs and hips, and it drove her wild. She started to thrash around as she knew she had to escape, or she was going to suffer. She tried to kick her legs and used her hands to try and knock away her friend’s, but it was no use. Her friend was much stronger than her and those waves of ticklish electricity in her body quickly overwhelmed her. “ALESHANEE!! I’M SORRY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I’M SORRY!!!!” she screamed.

“You’re not so brave now, are you???!!! I got you and I am going to have my fun! Tickle tickle tickle!” Aleshanee told her as she really dug her hands into those sides. She absolutely loved hearing Cheyenne’s cute laughter and could feel her body already getting weak. Whenever she tickled her really, she would collapse to the ground and then she could use her weight to pin her down and have her way with her. She already could sense Cheyenne’s legs were buckling and it was just a matter of time before she got her to the ground.

Cheyenne felt her legs wobbling and a panic set in. She was going to end up on the ground and if that happened, she was done for. She kept feeling those ticklish waves going through her body as her friend was being very aggressive with it. She looked forward and saw the trees of the woods and even saw the lake. It was a beautiful sight to see, but it was also the setting where she would laugh herself silly. Her eyes went wide as she felt her legs give way and she slipped to the ground. “PLEASE!!! HAHAHAHAHA LET ME GOOOOO!! HAHAHAHAHAHA I’M SORRY!!!” she laughed.

“Too late for apologies now! You were so brave and confident earlier. Now listen to yourself! You are MINE, Shikoba! MINE to tickle and torment forever!!!” Aleshanee taunted as Cheyenne was now on her knees. She then quickly turned her body around and leaned her to the ground on her back. She knew she had to move quickly, so she straddled Cheyenne’s waist and grabbed her arms. Using her strength, she pulled those arms above Cheyenne’s head and took a moment to look at that beautiful face. She smiled as she saw that tickle frightened look on her face. “Well, well, well. What do we have here? Looks like I win!! Hehehe” she teased.

Cheyenne started to feel helpless as she was now on her back on the ground and Aleshanee was sitting on her waist. Her arms were above her head, and she felt very vulnerable. She looked up and saw that evil grin on her friend’s face, and the long black hair streaming down towards her head. She couldn’t stop giggling as she knew she was bested once again. She was already breathing heavy from the tickle attack and now she was in position to be tortured some more. “Hehehehe whew! You got me! I am so sorry for being such a brat with you. Hehehe you win!” she said while catching her breath.

“I know I got you. Hehehehe I always get you. Now, tell me how I am old again?” Aleshanee said with a grin.

Cheyenne started to blush as she remembered the playful insult, she gave moments ago. She closed her eyes and laughed. Then she opened them again and stared at that face with a sadistic grin on it. “I was just playing! You know me, I am always playing. Hehehehe” she told her.

“I know! That’s why I have to always tickle you as a punishment! You were really, really naughty today Shikoba! I am truly going to enjoy tickling you right now. I mean, you are REALLY going to get it. It has been a long, long time since I gave you a true tickling. But now that you are back and before you go to school, I am going to tickle you with all of my heart. Hehehe” Aleshanee threatened. She loved that look on Cheyenne’s face and wanted to remember it forever. It was true, soon Cheyenne would be leaving for school, and it would be a long time before they saw each other again. She wanted to cherish every moment with her. Over the past year, she barely saw her, mainly because she was held captive by Priscilla. Now, she was going to a school and would live very far away. This was her time to spend with her friend and enjoy something they both had fun with.

Cheyenne felt ticklish panic in her soul as she heard what Aleshanee said. She knew this was going to be a brutal tickle moment and she started to writhe her body. She knew how good her friend could tickle her and it would make her lose control. She was enjoying this moment because she knew it would be two more weeks before she left for school and wouldn’t see that pretty face much. Even though she was trapped and about to laugh her head off, she was going to truly cherish this time with her lifelong friend. She gazed at her face and smiled. “I..I said I am sorry. Hehehehe Did I tell you how beautiful you look right now?” she said, trying her best to hopefully persuade Aleshanee not to tickle torture her.

“Oh? I am beautiful, huh?” Aleshanee said. She then lifted her head up, shook it around to let her hair fly through the air, pretending to be a woman of great beauty.

Cheyenne started to snicker as she watched her friend move her head around like she was a god. She always knew her friend was such a funny person and she loved that about her. She wanted to keep telling her those things, so maybe she could have mercy on her. “Yes!! Of course, you’re beautiful. And, I just want to tell you this too. I want to make sure you know this before I leave for school. I love you, Aleshanee. You are my best friend, and you will always be in my heart. You are the greatest person I know, and I am going to miss you…” she told her. Even though she was trying to prevent herself from being tickled, she did mean every word of that.

Aleshanee heard those words, and she knew Cheyenne was trying to avoid being tickled, but she also knew there was a lot of truth in those words. It struck her heart as she felt the same about Cheyenne. She was happy that she was leaving and achieving her dreams but was going to miss her tremendously. She looked back down at that face, and she felt love in her heart. “Awww…..thank you Shikoba. I love you too. You are my best friend, and I will always love you. You give me such happiness and I am going to miss you. There is just one more thing for us to do before you go my friend…..” she said in a soft voice.

Cheyenne started to feel nervous. She remembered when she thought she was going to school a year ago, and they shared a very intimate moment with one another. She started to wonder if they were going to do that again. They were in the woods and far away from the tribe. Maybe she was going to have a very intimate moment with her, and she saw the look on her face and felt shy. “What’s that?” she asked.

Aleshanee took a deep breath and sighed. She saw that beautiful face and she adored it so much. She knew what she was about to do and figured she might as well go for it. She then looked into those eyes and smiled. “I think we should……….TICKLE YOU!!!!!!” she yelled out, then took her hands off the arms and plunged her fingers into the exposed armpits and tickled her. Hard.

Cheyenne felt those fingers dive into her armpits and she exploded! Her armpits were always highly sensitive, and that sudden attack forced her into hysterical laughter. Her arms immediately came down and she clamped them to her body, with her arms crossed against her chest. Her body immediately started to thrash, even though her friend was sitting on top of her. The intensity of the sensations rocked her to her core as her friend was really going to tickle her. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ALESHANEEEEEEEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed.

Aleshanee found herself laughing as she heard Cheyenne’s very loud laughter. This was always fun for her as she loved tickling poor Cheyenne. She could feel her body thrashing under her and was happy she was sitting on the thighs because even though Cheyenne was a small woman, her legs were still very strong. She loved that look of ticklish agony on her face. She saw the head leaning to the left, the eyes shut very tight, the mouth wide open, so she could see all of her teeth and that sound of laughter gave her such a thrill. Her fingers continued to burrow into the skin of the armpits, and she wanted to really tickle this young woman. Aleshanee’s eyes opened wide with glee as the laughter got louder. “Oh, looks like I caught you!! No more dancing around trying to get away! I got you……I GOT YOU, SHIKOBA!!! Huh? Admit that I GOT YOU!!!” she teased.

Cheyenne couldn’t speak any words as the fingers were wriggling wildly in her armpits. All she could do was laugh. Her friend found her weak spot in her armpits which were the center of them. She tried to nod her head, so she could acknowledge that she was captured, but she just continued to try and thrash. She then started to wave her hands around, hoping to strike something, but only struck at air. The sensation was overwhelming, and it drove her crazy. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ALESHANEEEEEEEE!!! GOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOOOOOOT HAHAHAHAHAHA MEEEEEEEEEEE!!” she screamed.

La Diabla was sitting back on the large rock and witnessed the entire moment with Cheyenne and Aleshanee. She could not help but laugh under her breath as she watched them tease one another, then it led to their little “battle”. She was amused as she saw Cheyenne evading Aleshanee’s tickle attempts and was impressed by the larger woman when she managed to catch the tribal princess. Her own eyes grew large when she saw Cheyenne hit the ground and her friend sat on top of her. She wanted to see this battle and now that the tribal princess was laughing her head off, she leaned back and enjoyed the show. La Diabla loved watching these two interact. They may have been young adults, but they were children at heart. They always seemed to have fun with one another, and it was a beautiful thing to see these two young ladies enjoy life. She was glad she brought Cheyenne back to the Elu tribe as that young lady really needed to be here. She then found herself chuckling as the sound of Cheyenne’s ticklish scream got even louder. “That girl has a set of lungs on her…hehehe” she chuckled.

Aleshanee continued to wriggle her fingers deeper into Cheyenne’s armpits. She looked at the smile of hilarity on her face and she loved it. She wanted to remember that look because Cheyenne would be leaving soon. She was going to tickle her friend and savor this moment. She loved her friend and was going to miss her. She paused her tickling for a moment, so she could talk to her and let her breathe a little. The tickle torture had just begun! “You sure are loud!!! Are you trying to have the kids at the mission wonder what that sound was? You sound like a wounded animal….hehehe” she joked.

Cheyenne felt great relief as the fingers stopped their motion in her pits. She already was getting tired, so any pause would be good. She looked up at her attacker and saw her smiling. Even though she was suffering, she really adored Aleshanee and this was a fun time. This was not like the times in that evil cavern where Helga and even Priscilla tormented her. This was play time and she wanted to have fun. She took the moment to catch her breath and her arms came to a rest. She smiled when she heard what her friend said and even though she knew what was going to happen, she had to keep playing. “A wounded animal? Well, you look like a wounded animal with that face of yours. You need a mask. Hehehehehe” she joked, then stuck out her tongue.

Aleshanee’s eyes widened with shock as she heard that playful insult back at her. She also could see that small pink tongue sticking out at her and that made her grin. “Oh??? Little Shikoba has jokes, does she? Well I am glad she likes to laugh because she is about to do a LOT OF IT!!!” she responded, then started to wriggle her fingers in the pits.

Cheyenne once again exploded in laughter as she felt the very strong fingers once again burrowing into her armpits. Wave after intense ticklish wave washed over her body and she felt helpless. If anyone knew how to tickle her really well, it was her best friend. Her body started to convulse a little as she was trying to get herself free, but with that weight on her legs, she was trapped. She then felt more helpless as Aleshanee leaned her chest into hers and saw her face in hers. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR BREATH!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SMEEEELLLLLLLSSSSSSS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she roared.

Aleshanee burst out laughing herself as she heard that insult and that made her stop tickling, so she could laugh. Even though she was being tickled, Cheyenne was still very playful. She looked at her face and that smile really melted her heart. Her friend seemed so free, so loose and very happy. She couldn’t help but love it. That horrible ordeal that she went through for a year was over and she could see just how joyous Cheyenne was at this moment. She then leaned down and gave her a kiss on her right cheek. “You are such a brat!!” she told her.

Cheyenne felt the tickling stop and heard Aleshanee laughing. She couldn’t help but giggle herself as she remembered what she said. She just felt like being defiant and not a simple tickle victim. She was having the time of her life and savored every moment. She liked the kiss she got on her cheek and then she looked at her friend. “hehehehehe I am not a brat. I just speak the truth…” she teased.

La Diabla found herself laughing as she continued to watch this exchange. She wished she had picked a few berries, so she could snack on them while she watched this very entertaining show. She felt happiness in her own body as she saw them play with one another. Life in the Elu tribe was so very peaceful, and it healed her own mind. She went through a lot in the past month and being able to avoid conflict and stress did her mind and body well. She then continued to listen to the exchange and wondered just how bad little Cheyenne would be tickled. “Hmm…I wonder how long this will happen? Hehe I am getting hungry…” she whispered to herself.

Aleshanee shook her head in disbelief as she heard Cheyenne’s taunts. It was as though she wanted to be tickled, and she was very happy to oblige her. “Well then, you know they say the truth can hurt. But in your case, the truth can TICKLE!!!” she told her, then her hands left the armpits and went for the ribs. Once again, she felt Cheyenne’s body thrashing under hers and that look of ticklish agony on her face returned. She knew all of Cheyenne’s spots as she always tried to exploit them. She was also aware that La Diabla was nearby and in a way, she regretted it. She adored the outlaw and had a crush on her, but the way this play time with Cheyenne was going, she started to think it could turn into a more intimate affair, just like it did a little over a year ago. She felt some arousal at the moment as the sound of that hysterical laughter got her juices going. Her thumbs found a nice spot on the ribs, and she pressed them into that area, sending her victim into even louder ticklish screams.

“AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I’M SORRY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I HAHAHAHAHAHA WAS JUST JOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKIIIIINNNNGGGG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOP!! STOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Cheyenne screamed. The attack on her ribs was very intense and she felt where the thumbs were, which were on her ribcage, closer to the bottom of them. That was a very sensitive spot and it drilled into her mind that she was in real ticklish trouble. She then started flapping her arms around, trying to strike at Aleshanee’s hands and arms.

Aleshanee continued to use her fingers to probe the different areas of the ribs and loved the ticklish squeals of her best friend. She was also amused that Cheyenne’s arms were smacking away at hers and she started to think about somehow tying her down, so she could have free access to tickling all over her body. She liked that idea and looked up and around the surrounding areas to see if she can find something to tie her with. Her eyes scanned the area, then she saw someone sitting on a large rock nearby. She saw La Diabla sitting there watching them with a smile on her face. Aleshanee realized the outlaw was watching them have fun and an idea popped into her head. She paused her tickling for a moment and had a devilish smile on her face. “Hey Qalataqa, could you help me please? This naughty little girl is moving around too much. Hehehe” she asked.

Cheyenne felt the tickling stop and took deep breaths. The rib tickling really got to her and even though she was having fun, it was still breaking her down. She looked up and saw Aleshanee looking forward and around them. Then she gasped as she heard her words. She was asking La Diabla to get involved?? “NO!!! hehehehe leave her alone!” she giggled.

La Diabla smiled when she saw that rib tickling that was happening and then she saw Aleshanee looking at her. She wondered what she was up to, then she heard her asking for assistance. A thrill went through her body as she was being asked to help her with Cheyenne. She figured to let those two have fun and she would be an observer. “That’s ok, it looks like you have everything under control. I will just sit her and make sure you don’t tickle her to death.” she responded.

Aleshanee didn’t want to give in. She wanted to hold Cheyenne down, so she could really tickle torture her. She could use La Diabla to hold down Cheyenne’s flailing arms, which would give her total access to those delightful ribs and armpits without getting smacked. “Please? You should get involved. Did I ever tell you that Shikoba here has been plotting to tickle you? She is a NAUGHTY girl…hehehe” she told her.

Cheyenne heard that comment and her mouth went wide open with shock. “No I didn’t!!! hehehe that was YOU!!! Just leave her out of this!” she playfully yelled.

La Diabla laughed when she heard that. She knew Aleshanee was making things up, but it was funny to hear. She then thought about having a chance to have some fun with her dear friend. She was leaving soon, so playing with her would be one of those memories they both could have. She then nodded her head as it was time for her to have some fun. “Oh, she did? Well then….I guess she has to be punished.” she laughed.

“WHAT???!!! NOOOOOO!!! Qalataqa don’t come over here! Don’t!!! hehehe” Cheyenne screamed. It was bad enough her best friend was larger than her, so she could be pinned down, but to have two women on her would drive her insane. She started to kick her feet as much as she could and thrash her body because her ticklish doom was growing.

Aleshanee felt the desperate struggle beneath her, and she couldn’t help but smile. She looked down at Cheyenne’s panicked face and loved this moment. “You’re in trouble now, Shikoba! You are REALLY going to get it now!” she threatened.

La Diabla slid off the large rock and started to walk towards the area where the two young tribal women were. She thought about how much fun this was about to be and she told herself to simply help. She would let Aleshanee have her ticklish way with her and she wanted to watch that show. She arrived at the two girls and looked down on them. “Ok, I am here. How do you want me to help?” she grinned.

“Ok, you take her wrists and keep them above her head. She is too wiggly for me, and she was hitting me! Can you believe that? She said I look like a wounded animal and my breath smells. Then she hits me. Tsk tsk tsk. We have a very naughty girl here and I think she needs to be punished.” Aleshanee joked.

“She did? She said those very mean things? Then YES, I will hold her arms. Bad girl! Time for your punishment! Hehehe” La Diabla said, joining in on the game between the two women.

Cheyenne heard La Diabla saying she weas going to join in and that made her panic! She was already trapped by Aleshanee and with La Diabla joining in, she would suffer a severe ticklish fate. “What??!! Nooooooooooooo!!! Don’t!! hahahaha” she giggled as she tried to pin her arms to her chest.

La Diabla smiled as she knelt down on the grass above Cheyenne’s head. She loved the sound of that voice panicking and it made her laugh to herself. She then reached down and grabbed Cheyenne’s wrists, which were pinned against her chest to prevent her from pulling. She then used her strength and slowly started to pull the arms away from the chest and move them over the head. It amused her as Cheyenne was using whatever strength she had to fight her attempts, but she did manage to overpower her and got the wrists above the head, extending her arms. “Gotcha!!! Now, you can’t go anywhere! Hehehe” she teased.

Aleshanee watched with great delight as she saw La Diabla grabbing Cheyenne’s arms and pulling them above her head. She was thrilled the outlaw was joining in on this tickle fight and now she could really make Cheyenne suffer. She started to rub her hands together as the arms were moving above the head area and then she looked down at that pretty face that had such a panicked look. She could see that happy smile on her face and could hear those panicked sounds coming from her mouth. Aleshanee waited until Cheyenne’s eyes met hers and when they did, she let out an evil chuckle. “hehehehehe oh we got you now princess Shikoba!!! You thought you would be able to escape my clutches! You thought you could fight me off, but as you can see, there is NO escape! I am really, and I mean, REALLY going to tickle you! The best part is, there is nothing you can do about it…hehehehehe” she continued to laugh.

Cheyenne saw that look of pure joy on Aleshanee’s face and knew she was in deep, ticklish trouble. She tried her best to keep her arms from being pulled up over her head, but La Diabla was much stronger than her. She couldn’t believe she was about to be held down and tickled. She started to giggle uncontrollably, even before the tickling began as the two people she loved the most were about to really tickle her. She tried to pull her arms back down, but they were held really tight. Her eyes then looked above her head and she could see La Diabla’s head. She figured she better try to appeal to her because otherwise, she was really going to suffer. “Qalataqa! You got to help me!!! Please!! She’s going to tickle me!!!” she begged.

La Diabla chuckled when she heard Cheyenne begging her. This was a very funny moment and she wanted to play along. “Of course she is going to tickle you! You said some very mean things to her, remember? Hehehe” she teased.

“I was just kidding!!! I hehehehe like to joke around! Please! Don’t let her tickle me!!” Cheyenne giggled. She tried to move her body around again but was trapped. She started to get nervous because her armpits were wide open, and her entire torso was exposed. “Did I ever tell you how wonderful you are? You are also the most beautiful woman in the world…” she said, trying her best to flatter her friend.

“Oh, I am? Why thank you! That is so nice of you to say. What about Aleshanee? Isn’t she beautiful too?” La Diabla teased.

Cheyenne’s eyes then looked towards Aleshanee and she saw her holding her hands to the side of her face and was making a silly face at her. This made her laugh, but she had to compliment her too. “Her? No, she is pretty ugly and…..” she paused.

Aleshanee’s face went from a silly to a look of mock anger. Her mouth dropped and she acted like she was gravely insulted. She put her hands to her chest and her face had a look of horror and insult. “What??? You are trapped with no escape, and you call me ugly?? I am soooooooooooo hurt! Oh Shikoba, you are going to REALLY suffer now!!!” she threatened and started to reach her hands forward towards those outstretched ribs hidden under the dress.

“I WAS JUST KIDDING!! NO ALESHANEEEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Cheyenne burst into laughter as her friend’s hands were now poking and squeezing her very vulnerable rib cage. Now that her arms were trapped, she could not protect her chest area and she felt very intense ticklish sensations tearing through her petite body. She felt those fingers poking into that sensitive spot on her ribs and she shut her eyes and laughed hysterically. Cheyenne tried to thrash her body and almost felt her wrists get freed, but they remained held and she just had no choice but to laugh.

La Diabla was surprised by the strength Cheyenne was showing as she tried to pull her arms free. She had to regrip the wrists to make sure they were secured. She felt such a happiness in her body as she listened to Cheyenne’s ticklish laughter. She loved how these two would mess around with each other and continued to enjoy the show. She saw Aleshanee’s fingers probing and moving all over the ribs and the reaction that Cheyenne gave. “Wow, she is stronger than she looks. Hehehe” she giggled.

Aleshanee continued to poke and squeeze the ribs and she was getting excited. Having her best friend so helpless was such a thrill and he wanted to keep going. She started to move her hands more towards the sides and the laughter only increased. She wanted to really tickle punish Cheyenne and find all of her spots. “You are not kidding!! You really think I am ugly! So, now you see what happens when ugly people have pretty people like yourself trapped. We TICKLE them! We tickle them until their lungs explode. Hehehehehe” she taunted.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I WAS JOKING HAHAHAHAHA BEAUTIFUL HAHAHAHA YOU ARE HAHAHAHA BEAUTIFUL HAHAHAHAHAHA” Cheyenne wailed away in laughter. She now felt the hands on her sides and that really sent intense ticklish sensations into her body. It was the way her friend squeezed her sides that sent very strong feelings in her body. She felt her feet kicking a little and she even tried to plant them onto the ground and try and lift Aleshanee off of her. She had to try something, or she was going to be tickled into a pile of helpless goo.

La Diabla chuckled over their banter. She started to enjoy this feeling and wanted to get into it. “Hey!! Little Princess Shikoba has been calling you names forever. It is such a sad day when she insults her dear, sweet friend. I wonder why she called me beautiful and not you? I think it is because she knows what will happen if I tickle her. Like, I could tickle her armpits right now and she wouldn’t be able to do anything about it but laugh her silly head off. Hehehe” she suggested.

Aleshanee heard La Diabla’s words and grinned. She thought it would be a great idea if they both tickled little Cheyenne. As she continued to squeeze those sensitive sides, she looked over at La Diabla and winked. “I think you’re right. I think she was being truthful to me and lying to you. I think down deep, she thinks you are ugly as well. Maybe you should tickle her armpits to get the truth out of her!” she teased.

Cheyenne was still laughing uncontrollably with her sides being squeezed and then she heard La Diabla’s voice. She heard something about her armpits, and she panicked. “HAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOO!!! DON’T TICKLE MEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she laughed.

La Diabla then sat down on the grass with her legs crossed and placed each of Cheyenne’s wrists and arms to her sides and clamped her arms down on them to hold them. Now with her hands free, she slowly moved them to the helpless armpits and rested her fingers on the very delicate skin. She looked down and saw Cheyenne’s face and grinned. “I heard you have sensitive armpits. Maybe they can tell me the truth! You think I am actually ugly, don’t you? Hehehe” she taunted.

Cheyenne opened her eyes and saw La Diabla’s upside down face staring back at her. She then heard her words and that sent her into a frenzy. She started to try and twist her body to get away from Aleshanee’s side squeezes and to protect her armpits. She knew if she was tickled two places at once, she was going to lose it. “NOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU’RE BEAUTIFUL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I SWEAR HAHAHAHAHA I SWEEEEEEEAAAARRRRRR!!!” she screamed.

Aleshanee laughed as she heard those desperate screams and continued her own side squeezing. Her eyes then went wide with glee as she saw those fingers of La Diabla starting to slowly move around the expanse of the armpits and felt the body beneath her starting to thrash a little more wildly. She could see those fingers starting to drum along the skin and she loved the sound of the laughter that was coming out of her best friend. She could only imagine the ticklish horror she was feeling. She was also grateful in the middle of the woods because if they were back in the village, Cheyenne’s hysterical screams would surely bring the entire tribe to investigate what was happening. “Shikoba’s going to suf-fer! Shikoba’s going to suf-fer!! Hehehehe” she teased as she sang the words.

La Diabla laughed as she heard Aleshanee’s tickle “song”. She continued to drum the tips of her fingers in the armpits and loved it. Her eyes watched as her fingers drummed along the outside edges of the pits. They moved from the top of the armpit, down the outside edge near Cheyenne’s head, then to the bottom edge, then over to the outside edge and finally back on top. She loved the twitches she felt in the arms and knew this must have been driving Cheyenne insane with laughter. Her eyes stared at the center of the right pit, then over to the left. She planned to move her fingers all the way to the center of the armpits and once there, she was going to really dig in. La Diabla started to smile even larger as she continued to listen to Cheyenne’s desperate begging.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!! HAHAHAHAHA YOU BOTH ARE KILLING MEEEEEEEE HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA I SAID HAHAHAHA I SAID HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU’RE BEAUTIFUL HAHAHAHAHAHAA STOP!!! STOP!!! HAHAHAHAHA TOO TICKLISH!!!” Cheyenne screamed. The feeling of those fingers playing in her armpits drove her insane, but those squeezes on her ribs also drove her body wild. Then she felt another strong tidal wave of ticklish feelings when she felt hands and fingers moving onto her stomach. She was grateful her dress was still on, but now her best friend was attacking her very ticklish stomach. This sent her into another strong fit of ticklish feelings. “HAHAHAHAHA NOT MY TUMMY!! HAHAHAHAHA NOT MY TTTTTUUUUMMMMMYYYYYY!!!”

“Yes, I am going to tickle this tummy of yours! Tickle tickle tickle! I love this stomach of yours!” Aleshanee teased as she moved her fingers into the stomach area and poked and prodded that part of the body. She started to think that maybe she should strip the dress off, but Cheyenne would probably be naked underneath and she didn’t know if La Diabla would be ok with that. She learned from Cheyenne that the intimate experience between the two of them was never told to the outlaw, so she couldn’t do anything like that at this moment. That experience was very special to her. She didn’t know if they would ever do something like that again, but if they did, she would truly enjoy it. It was such an incredible experience, and it bonded the two women closer together. Now, she was having a lot of fun playing with her friend and was going to savor this moment.

La Diabla couldn’t stop giggling to herself as she listened to Cheyenne’s hysterical laughter. She loved feeling her very soft and sensitive skin, and she really enjoyed the rapport between Cheyenne and Aleshanee. She wished she had a friend like Aleshanee. Since she joined El Guapo’s gang, she had fellow outlaws and they enjoyed each other’s company, but she didn’t have a best friend type person. The closest one in the gang was the outlaw known as El Coyote, but it was not the same as how these two young ladies were. Even with the love she felt for Darby, that was more of a romantic relationship than just a friend relationship. La Diabla considered Cheyenne her best friend, as they truly had this special bond with one another, but it was still new. She looked forward to that relationship growing and she hoped they could develop a very close bond just like Aleshanee and Cheyenne. She was starting to crave that and have a peaceful existence, but she would just live life and whatever happened, happened. Her eyes went back to the armpits and now she moved them closer to the middle. She knew it was having an effect on Cheyenne as her laughter got shriller and then it started to get quieter as she was headed for silent laughter. “Tickle tickle tickle!! Some princess of the Elu tribe sure is ticklish on her underarms! Poor little princess! Just so ticklish and NO WHERE TO GOOOOOOO!” she teased.

Cheyenne felt herself slipping into silent laughter as the armpit and stomach tickling continued. Even though her body was going through such ticklish agony, she knew this was not the same as when she went through it with Helga in that cavern. This was a “fun torture” with two women she loved dearly. She hoped they would stop soon as she felt herself getting exhausted but was enjoying every moment of this situation. Her eyes closed shut and she just laughed. She let herself go and just let the ticklish sensations overtake her. She felt her limbs getting motionless and felt her slipping into the surrender of her ticklish body.

Aleshanee continued to massage her fingers all over the helpless stomach area and she was trying to find the belly button. She knew if she could find that spot, she would send her friend into absolute ticklish terror. She loved the fact that at the moment, Cheyenne was in silent laughter. She just adored the face she had as it was one in sheer ticklish agony. She couldn’t help but giggle herself as that sweet face looked like it was going through a lot. Her fingers found the area where the navel would be under the dress and she paused. She licked her lips and just waited for a moment because the next move she makes, poor Cheyenne was going to probably lose her mind.

La Diabla continued to drum her fingers all over the armpits. She felt Cheyenne’s body go limp and she knew that was a sign her body was surrendering to this tickle torture and was getting tired. She looked down on that beautiful face and saw her in absolute ticklish hell. She then stopped the drumming of her fingers and paused her tickling as she wanted to give her a break. She also noticed that Aleshanee’s fingers were no longer moving and guessed it was time to give the young princess a break. She moved her hands away from the pits and allowed Cheyenne to finally get her voice back. La Diabla loved the sounds of her soft whimpers and her heavy breathing. “Awww…..is someone feeling ticklish? Hehehe” she teased.

Cheyenne felt the tickling stop and a tremendous amount of relief washed over her body. She started to catch her breath as her chest was heaving up and down, trying to fill her lungs with air. The tickling of her armpits and her stomach were very intense, and she was happy it stopped. She slowly opened her eyes and saw La Diabla’s face looking at hers. She saw that smile on her face and knew she was having a really good time at her expense. She giggled a little and then looked down towards her stomach and saw Aleshanee’s fingers still resting on her abdomen and saw her face. There was a look of mischief and knew her tickle ordeal was not over yet. Cheyenne coughed a little and stared into the sky. “Hehehee..you both…you both….are SO mean….hehehe” she panted.

“Mean? Why would you say that? Didn’t we bring you smiles and laughter?” La Diabla teased.

Cheyenne playfully rolled her eyes and giggled. “Yeah….you both did…but that’s because…. You were…..TICKLING ME!! Hehehe Can you….please set me free now?” Cheyenne demanded with a smile.

Aleshanee started to laugh when she heard Cheyenne’s reaction. She got excited because she was not done tickling her friend yet. She then started to slowly move her fingers over the navel area and felt the stomach tense up. She felt her body quivering underneath her and saw her smile return. “I don’t think we are ready to let you go just yet….You still have to call the both of us the most beautiful women you have ever seen in your entire life.” she teased.

La Diabla chuckled over that demand and played along with it. She could see Aleshanee’s fingers moving softly over the belly area and she moved her fingers back to the armpits. “That’s right! You have to say it just like that and without laughing. You have to say Qalataqa and Aleshanee are the most beautiful women in the world and you have never ever seen anyone in your entire life as beautiful. Got it?” she teased.

Cheyenne started to laugh when she heard what she had to say. She also felt those fingers on her stomach and her armpits, and those ticklish tremors started to build up once again. Her friends were truly having fun at her expense, and she had no idea on how she was going to say all of those words without laughing. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and then opened her eyes again. Looking at Aleshanee, then at La Diabla, she started to speak. “Ok…..Um…Qalataqa and………..Aleshanee……are the most beautiful hehehee women in the ooooooooooooh!......world and I never……” she began as she now felt the fingers moving a little faster in her pits and around her stomach.

“Go ahead, keep talking. Remember, NO laughing at all….” La Diabla teased as she now started to lightly scurry her fingers across the surface of the armpits.

“NO LAUGHING!!” Aleshanee demanded as she then started to circle her finger through the dress and found that very sensitive navel.

Cheyenne paused in her recitation of the words she was supposed to say as the ticklish sensations started to overtake her body. Her body started to twitch and writhe around as those fingers continued to increase the ticklishness in her body. “Hehehehe Hey!! Hahahahahaha you’re both tickling meeeee!!!” she laughed.

“We know. Looks like you failed to say it without laughing, so………..you get TICKLED!!” La Diabla teased as she then started to use the very tips of her nails to start scraping along the surface of the armpit skin.

“That’s right! You laughed, so we are going tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle you!” Aleshanee laughed as her fingers started to dig into the navel and absolutely loved how stiff Cheyenne’s body got in reacting to the tickle attack.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON’T HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” Cheyenne screamed as she felt those nails on her armpits and the poking and prodding of her navel. These were two very ticklish areas, and she went back into her ticklish agony. She gritted her teeth for a moment, doing her best to hold in the laughter, then just exploded again as the sensations were too overwhelming.

La Diabla couldn’t help but laugh as she heard that ear piercing laughter coming from such a tiny woman. She was truly enjoying this moment as she and Aleshanee really put Cheyenne through a tickle nightmare. She did think to herself that Cheyenne must be enjoying this because she keeps egging them on. She loved that her friend was having such a good time and she wanted to stay in the moment. “Tickle tickle tickle! Cute little Cheyenne is soooooo ticklish!” she teased.

Aleshanee was now spinning the tip of her index finger around and around in the navel area and felt the body underneath her once again was going limp. She loved this reaction as it meant that Cheyenne was surrendering herself to their tickle attack. She kept smiling a lot because of how the sound of the laughter was and then it went quiet as she was going back into silent laughter. She adored her friend, and she wanted this moment to last forever. She then moved her finger away from the navel and smiled. Aleshanee knew it was time to give Cheyenne another break. She was having fun and didn’t want to push it too far with her.

La Diabla looked up and saw Aleshanee pausing her tickling attack and stopped using her nails on the skin. She saw and felt Cheyenne’s body go limp and knew she was really going through the tickle madness, and it was time to give her a break. She slowly moved her hands away from the pits and heard that gasp for air coming from her friend. “Awwww…someone sounds like she is tired. Hehe” she teased.

Cheyenne found her voice again and started to whimper as the ticking feelings wracked her entire body. She spent so much energy laughing and struggling, it made her tired. She wondered how much more she could take as this tickling incident was longer than she anticipated. She blamed herself because she kept taunting her friends, but at the same time, was loving every single moment of it. There was something about this moment that made her feel love for those two women and wanted to savor every single second. It was the first time she was double teamed by them, and she felt it was a great bonding moment for all of them, even though it came at her expense. Cheyenne started to mewl a little as the sensations started to subside and she was catching her breath. “hehehehe…you both….like…tickling…me don’t you?” she whimpered.

“Yes, we do!!! It is so fun!! But you deserve this you bad girl!” Aleshanee responded. She then moved her face down towards Cheyenne’s and stared at it. She could see the sheen of sweat forming on the face and heard her heavy breathing. She then gave her a kiss on the right cheek and grinned. “But I love you anyway…” she told her.

La Diabla smiled when she saw Aleshanee kissing Cheyenne and saying those sweet words. It was true, they all loved this young lady, and this was such a fun moment. She was glad she was now part of this instead of watching. Her own endorphins were flowing and there was just a happiness she truly enjoyed at the moment. She stared down at Cheyenne’s sweaty face and grinned. “I love you too, even if you are so naughty! Hehehe Oh, you haven’t finished saying what you are supposed to tell us.” she grinned.

“Hehehehe what? You still want me to say that horrible lie? Hehehe” Cheyenne joked back. She was still having fun and prepared herself for more tickling because of what she just told them.

Aleshanee’s eyes went wide open with surprise, and she laughed. It appeared that even though Cheyenne was getting tired, she was still playing around with them. That made her more excited to continue to tickle her! “What? Did you hear that, Qalataqa??? She thinks calling the both of us beautiful is a lie? I am insulted!! Hehee” she giggled.

“Yes!!! I guess she hasn’t learned yet. Such a stubborn girl! Well, that leaves us no choice then. I guess we just have to force her to tell the truth. I….I didn’t want to do this, but she leaves us no choice. I think the only way she will break out of this stubborn spell is to persuade her. And, I have a spot on her tiny little body that should do it…..” La Diabla responded, and then winked at Aleshanee.

“And where oh where could that be? Hehehe” Aleshanee asked. Her adrenaline started to flow as she knew what the answer was going to be. She was looking forward to this particular moment as it was going to be extremely entertaining.

“Well, the spot on her tiny body that I am SURE will convince her to tell the truth is…….the bottoms of her feet. Hehehehe” La Diabla said with evil intent and then looked down at Cheyenne’s face. She loved the look of sheer panic on her face and felt excited. She knew just how ticklish Cheyenne’s feet are and wanted to have a lot of fun with them.

Cheyenne’s eyes nearly popped out of her head when she heard where she was going to be tickled next. She was having a lot of fun at the moment, but now that her feet were mentioned, a panic set in and she started to writhe her body as she knew she had to escape, or she was doomed. “NO!!!! YOU CAN’T!!! DO NOT TOUCH MY FEET!!! Come on! Please don’t tickle my feet. I’m sorry!!! I will say what you want me to say! Just DO NOT TICKLE MY FEET!!!” she begged.

Aleshanee grew excited hearing that they were going to tickle Cheyenne’s feet next. If there was a part on her friend’s body she loved tickling, it was her feet. She thought about the many times she got to tickle them, and it was always a great time. She only got to tickle her feet an extended time once, and that was a little over a year ago when they had their intimate moment in the woods, and kind of a tickle moment when she practiced the healing technique on Cheyenne’s feet in front of her teacher, Elder Hozho, and it made Cheyenne laugh. Now, after tickling her in the woods at this moment, tickling her feet was going to be exciting. A surge of adrenaline tore through her, and she clapped her hands. “Yes!!!! Let’s tickle her feet!!!”

Cheyenne heard that excitement in Aleshanee’s voice and she knew just how much her friend loved tickling her feet. With both women tickling her, she knew if they both got to her small feet, she was going to truly lose her mind! She panicked then decided to recite whatever La Diabla told her too. It was a matter of survival at this moment. “NO!!!! OK OK OK!!! Qalataqa and Aleshanee are the most beautiful women in the world and I have never ever seen anyone in my entire life as beautiful!! I love you both!!!! Please don’t tickle my feet…..” she yelled out.

La Diabla started to laugh hard when she heard Cheyenne recite what she wanted her to say with such passion in her voice. She let go of Cheyenne’s wrists and just sat there and laughed. She loved the panicked sound and shook her head. “Hahahahahahaha wow!!! Someone said what I demanded without any issue at all! No defiance, no attitude, just said it with such passion!! Hahahahaha” she laughed.

Cheyenne heard La Diabla laughing, which made her laugh. Her arms were free, and she slowly moved them back down and placed her hands on her chest. “Hehehehehe yes!! I am serious. I do love you both. I just don’t want my feet tickled. Hehehe” she giggled.

“I feel so beautiful now!” Aleshanee smiled, then used her hands to help whip her long hair around and she posed like a model.

Cheyenne saw her posing and she laughed. Her friend always knew how to make her laugh and she loved it. “Yes, you are beautiful. It took many years to look good, but you finally did it! hehehehe” she joked.

Aleshanee’s eyes went wide open when she heard the playful insult. She looked back down at Cheyenne and her face turned to that of mock anger. “Oh yeah??? Well, this now beautiful woman is GOING TO TICKLE YOUR FEET!!!” she declared.

“NO!!! WAIT!! I WAS JUST KIDDING!!!! HAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!” Cheyenne screamed as she felt Aleshanee get off her body and before she could even react, she was flipped over onto her belly and felt Aleshanee sit on her rear end, and she grabbed her left ankle and pulled her foot into the air. Her eyes then went wide with panic as she felt her moccasin get yanked off.

La Diabla really started to laugh when she saw how fast Aleshanee flipped Cheyenne over onto her stomach and was now going after her feet. She saw the back of Aleshanee and saw her arms moving quickly, then she saw Cheyenne’s moccasin get thrown across the grass and that meant her tiny foot was now bare. She then looked down at Cheyenne’s face who was looking up at her.

“HELP ME!!! DON’T LET HER TICKLE MEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” Cheyenne screamed as she felt fingers moving very quickly over her bare left foot. There was no soft teasing. It was an aggressive tickle and it immediately sent her into hysterics.

Aleshanee stared at the tiny foot, and she was in lust. She always loved her friend’s feet as they were so adorable to her. They were small, a size 6, that had thick, meaty soles, and tiny pebble like toes. She loved how there were wrinkles on the sole and knew just how sensitive the skin was. Her fingers were scurrying rapidly up and down the foot, going from the base of those cute toes, across the ball of the foot into the low arch area and off the heel only to move right back up to the toes. The sound of Cheyenne’s hysterical laughter got her excited. She had fun tickling her moments ago, but tickling her feet was the great prize. Aleshanee wanted to really tickle her and knew the good spots on the foot to tickle. She then started to “claw” her fingers across the arch and felt that young body beneath her squirming wildly.

Cheyenne laughed hysterically as she felt those fingers scurrying all over her foot. Since her feet were in her moccasin, they were warm and soft and extremely sensitive once the shoe was removed. The intensity of the ticklish feelings increased, and her hands were slapping and pounding away at the grass. She tried to move her body around, but the earlier tickling had weakened her, and her friend was heavier than her and was sitting on her butt. She was trapped and the only thing she could do was slap the grass and kick her other leg. Her eyes still locked onto La Diabla and she started to beg. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MAKE HER STOP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA HELP ME PLEASE!!! SHE WILL KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed in laughter.

La Diabla saw the look of desperation in Cheyenne’s eyes and heard her calling out to her. She couldn’t help but laugh as she heard Cheyenne saying she is going to be killed by foot tickling. She shook her head slowly and had a smirk on her face as she listened to the hysterical laughter coming from her friend. She figured it was time for her to have fun as well. “You’re not going to be killed. Suffer, sure. Killed, not quite. Well, you might because I am going to tickle your other foot. Hehehehe” she threatened.

Cheyenne heard the response from La Diabla and a ticklish panic hit her like a lightning bolt. Her one chance to possibly escape this foot tickle torture was going to have her other foot tickled! She then saw La Diabla stand up and begin to walk towards where her feet were. This sent her into complete ticklish terror! “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOO DON’T TORTURE MEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed.

Aleshanee heard the extra decibels in that scream and figured her fingers were hitting all the hot spots on this sweet little foot. She loved how her fingers would sink into the flesh of the ball of the foot, and then move along the rest of the foot. Her eyes loved the wiggling and scrunching toes and in previous experiences, she knew just how ticklish those toes were. Her fingers then moved to the outside edge of the foot, right on the “footprint” part of the arch and felt the tiny foot straining to get free from her grasp. Then as she tickled that spot, her finger slowly drifted into the arch area and loved how much the foot was trembling. Tickling Cheyenne’s feet was always her favorite thing to do whenever they played together. She loved how sensitive they were and knew she could play with them for hours if her friend ever let her. Aleshanee then started to think about those toes and how much she wanted to put them in her mouth. They looked like delicious berries and also knew how Cheyenne and even herself would react in their bodies. She then snapped out of her trance as she saw La Diabla approaching. The outlaw was near the right foot on the ground, while she still held the left and tickled it. She didn’t know if La Diabla was here to stop her or just watch. “Hehehe she really has ticklish feet.” she giggled.

“Yes she does! Now, it is my turn to have a little fun with her. I am going to tickle this other foot of hers...hehehehe” La Diabla giggled as she then sat Indian style on the grass and when she saw Cheyenne’s right foot starting to kick, she grabbed the ankle and held it with her left hand, while her right hand slowly moved towards the moccasin that covered the foot.

“You’re going to tickle her foot too? Hehehehe Oh, she is REALLY going to suffer! Get her good! Let’s drive her insane!” Aleshanee said with glee. She felt a surge of excitement in her body as she wanted to see Cheyenne’s other foot get tickled. She never saw La Diabla tickle a foot before, but coming from Cheyenne, she is supposed to be very good at it. Her own fingers paused from tickling the left foot as she saw La Diabla’s hand reach for the heel of the moccasin and then she saw her pulling it off. She watched as the shoe came off the right foot, then get tossed over the outlaw’s shoulder. She giggled as she saw the exposed right foot and really craved tickling her friend. “Doesn’t she have the cutest feet?? hehe” she asked with a giggle.

La Diabla looked at the sole of the foot and saw how thick it was and how small the toes were. She did think it was a very adorable foot and she smiled. “Yes, she does have very cute feet. I know how sensitive they are, and I say let’s make her regret the day she ever decided to be mean to us. Hahahaha” she laughed playfully.

Cheyenne felt her other shoe come off and now she was completely barefoot. Her body tensed up in preparation for the hellacious foot tickling she was about to receive. She felt helpless and her two friends were going to get her good. She hoped by begging and pleading, she would stop them, even though she knew it was a lost cause. “Please……please don’t tickle my feet! I…I just want to say how much I love you both. Y-You are both so beautiful and I could not ask the gods for a better pair of best friends. I love you Aleshanee….I love you Qalataqa. How about you both put my feet down and then we can all go back home and HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” she laughed as fingers started to tickle both of her feet at the same time.

La Diabla burst into laughter as she heard that hysterical laugh coming from Cheyenne as soon as her fingers started to tickle the bottom of that right foot. She saw Aleshanee tickling the left foot and she knew Cheyenne was going through a tickling nightmare. She could feel her friend trying to kick her foot free, but she had a firm grip. She loved the center of the arch area, and the toes were wiggling wildly, which made her smile more. She remembered how she only tickled Cheyenne’s feet once, and that was the first night she was with the Elu tribe. She started to wonder why she didn’t tickle her more often lately. Her eyes stared at the helpless foot, and she did like how it looked. It was so small; she could tickle it for a very long time. La Diabla also giggled as she mentally compared the sizes of the two people she loved very dearly. Darby’s size 11 foot, and Cheyenne’s size 6. She wondered if one day she could tickle them both at the same time. That would be a thrill for sure. Her eyes then looked over at Aleshanee and saw how focused she was on the left foot. She had a feeling that young woman loved Cheyenne’s foot more than just tickling it only. “Don’t you just love her screaming? Hehehe” she asked Aleshanee.

Aleshanee looked up from the left foot and saw La Diabla staring at her. She saw the fingers tickling that right arch and she loved it. She then started to move her fingers across the ball of the foot and got closer to the toes. She wanted to play with those toes and really send her best friend to tickle hell. “Yes, I love it!!! Shikoba is SO ticklish! Now, we are going to see just how ticklish her….TOES ARE!!!” she threatened.

Cheyenne laid her head on the grass as she felt both of her feet being tickled. The fingers in her arch and also the ball of her foot was driving her insane and she was getting tired. She was having a lot of fun with this, but it was still overwhelming. Then, she heard Aleshanee’s threat to her toes, and she felt a surge of desperation flow through her. She knew exactly how ticklish her toes were and if she didn’t get free, she was really going to suffer. “HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA DON’T!! DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH HAHAHAHAHA MY TOES!!” she screamed.

“You hear that? Someone doesn’t want her toes touched! Awww…poor thing. She is going to have these cute little toes tickled and there is NOTHING she can do about it…” La Diabla teased as she then moved her fingers and placed them underneath the stubby toes and wriggled them.

“That’s right! These cute little toes are going to just laugh and laugh and laugh!” Aleshanee teased, then started to plunge her fingers in the crevices and wiggled them. She could feel the digits trying to clamp together, but with her fingers in those spaces, the toes were helpless.

Cheyenne went into silent laughter when she felt both sets of toes being tickled by her friends. The sheer amount of ticklish electricity flowing through her body was intense and she felt so helpless. Her head went back to the ground and felt her body go limp. She surrendered her body, and she just closed her eyes and endured the sensations tearing through her small body. She felt tears welling up in her eyes and one tear came down and went towards the grass. Her entire body was wracked with these ticklish shockwaves. Even though she was suffering, inside her head, she was loving this moment. She knew once she left for school, moments like this with her friends were going to be rare. Cheyenne did wish they would show her mercy, but she also loved the fact that they were with her at this moment, in the woods and having a great time.

La Diable enjoyed finding all the sensitive areas of these toes. Her fingers made it into the crevices, and she loved how soft the skin was. She was having a lot of fun with this moment and savored it. Her ears noticed that the laughter died down and knew her friend was in silent laughter. She also felt the resistance in the legs dissipate and felt limp. She knew Cheyenne hit that moment when her body surrendered to the sensations, and she was completely helpless. She remembered when Priscilla did this, and she remembered when Darby did the same. La Diabla knew it was probably time to stop or they might start getting to the point of true torture and she did not want that. Had this been an enemy, she would keep going until they lost all sense of their will to her, just like Priscilla. Her fingers moved away from the toes and looked over at Aleshanee who was still wiggling her fingers in those poor toes. “hehehe ok, I think we should stop. She is about to lose her mind.” she told her.

Aleshanee heard a voice and wondered what it was. She was focused on tickling these cute little toes and wished she could do it forever. Her head slowly looked up and saw La Diabla looking back at her. She snapped out of her tickling trance and smiled. Her fingers pulled out of the toes and knew she was probably going too far. “Oh! Sorry. I was in a tickle craze there for a moment. Hehehe”

“I can see. Hahaha well, let’s let her go. I think she is done for. Hear her wheezing? Haha” La Diabla laughed.

Aleshanee turned her head and body slightly around and saw Cheyenne’s body laid flat on the grass, her arms positioned outwards and her head on the grass. She could hear the heavy breathing and figured her poor friend just went through tickle hell. “hehehehe I think she is. Hey Shikoba, are you ok?” she asked.

Cheyenne felt a huge sense of relief in her body as the tickling finally stopped. She was exhausted and took a moment to just catch her breath. She then felt both of her feet get placed gently on the ground and hoped her tickle torture was finally over. She also felt Aleshanee getting off of her body, so now she just laid there and tried to recover. A warm glow filled her body as the tickling finally stopped and the relief felt amazing. “hehehehe thank you….hehehehehe that was…..torture…hehehehe” she panted and giggled.

La Diabla made her way towards Cheyenne’s back area and was on Cheyenne’s right hand side. She placed her hand on her back and started to softly stroke it. “Awww...the poor princess is a bit tired. I bet she won’t be feisty towards us anymore, now will she?” she teased.

Aleshanee made her way to the left hand side and lay down on the grass next to Cheyenne. Her friend’s face was facing left and she stared at it. She could see the laughing tears and it made her giggle knowing how much she tickle tormented her. “Awww….princess Shikoba is tired! That was FUN!!! Don’t you agree?” she teased.

Cheyenne started to giggle as she heard both of her friends teasing her. She knew they got her good and she looked at Aleshanee’s face. She loved seeing her so amused, even when it was at her expense. She then moved her hands near her body, so she could lift her body up and sit up on the grass. She managed to get up and sit down. She then felt both Aleshanee and La Diabla sit down next to her, with her being in the middle and they were on her right and left, respectively. “Hehehe you guys got me really good!” she smiled as she wiped her eyes.

“That was definitely fun. I forgot how ticklish you really are. Hehehe” La Diabla told her, then wrapped her right arm around her shoulders. She then leaned her head to the right and rested it on Cheyenne’s left shoulder. “You are so much fun. Hehehe I hope your breathing is fine.” she joked.

“Hehehe yes, I am fine. I just need a minute to recover...” Cheyenne giggled back. Her eyes then looked down towards her bare feet and watched her toes wiggle. Those feet of hers, and the rest of her body went through a lot of tickle trauma, and she was still catching her breath. “I can’t believe how bad you both got me. Aleshanee is always trying to tickle me, and then you had to join her? So mean…..” she joked.

“She always tickles you?” La Diabla asked.

“Yeah, she does. She likes hearing me laugh uncontrollably. Hehehe But one day, I am going to get her back.” Cheyenne giggled.

“Never! Hehehe” Aleshanee quipped. She then leaned her head to her left and rested it on Cheyenne’s right shoulder.

“You never tickled her good?” La Diabla asked. She was starting to get an idea in her head and feeling a surge of mischief.

“No, I never got her good. She is too strong and surprisingly quick. Anytime I try, she gets away, the tortures me. Hehehe” Cheyenne giggled.

“Well…..how about if you get her…….NOW??!!!” La Diabla said aloud, then quickly stood up and moved towards Aleshanee. Using the element of surprise, she managed to jump onto Aleshanee and push her onto the grass on her back and straddled her waist. She saw the surprised look on her face and quickly grabbed her wrists before she could fight back.

Aleshanee was in shock as she suddenly found herself on her back and staring at La Diabla sitting on her waist. Everything moved so quickly. She had just finished tickling her best friend Cheyenne and now she was on her back and saw a very devious look on La Diabla’s face. Her mind registered those words from the outlaw and fear started to grow within her body. Her wrists were being held and she had a feeling that something was about to happen to her. “Qalataqa???? W-What a-are you doing?” she asked with fear in her voice.

La Diabla looked down at Aleshanee and she couldn’t help but smile. She had the young woman trapped on the grass and she held her arms. She wanted to have a little fun with her as she didn’t forget the tickling attempts that were made against her. She knew Aleshanee wanted to tickle her, so she figured it would be a good time to teach her a lesson. She also wanted Cheyenne to have a little fun. Her dear friend was constantly being tickled by her larger friend, so she figured it was time for her to have a little fun. Her eyes then looked over at Cheyenne. “Hey Cheyenne, want to have a little fun with her? Hehe” she asked.

Cheyenne was in shock as she saw Aleshanee get taken to the grass and La Diabla was sitting on top of her. She was amazed at the speed of her friend and how quickly she managed to get Aleshanee down. Her eyes were wide with excitement as she heard that question. Excitement started to build in her body and she looked at La Diabla. “I-I can tickle her?” she asked.

Aleshanee heard Cheyenne’s question and now she started to panic. She immediately started to writhe on the ground, trying to get herself free. She did not want to get tickled, especially by Cheyenne. “NO!!!! You better not!!!! Hehehehe Don’t you dare, Shikoba!!!” she screamed.

La Diabla couldn’t help but smile when she heard the desperate pleas coming from Aleshanee. She also saw the huge smile on Cheyenne’s face. She nodded her head towards her and saw her small friend now getting on her knees and was kneeling on the right hand side of Aleshanee. She could see her trembling with excitement, and she smiled. “Go ahead. Tickle her. I got her….” she told her, as she then raised Aleshanee’s hands over her head and leaned forward to hold them down.

Cheyenne started to rub her hands together as she saw those arms lifting over her best friend’s head and now the armpits were exposed. They were covered with the fabric of the brown dress, but it didn’t matter. They were exposed and helpless. She never had this chance before. Aleshanee was always stronger than her, so she never tickled her very well. This was her moment. She started to giggle to herself and moved closer. She reached her left hand forward and slowly moved it to the right armpit. “I am going to do it! I am going to have SO much fun! I don’t even know how ticklish your armpit is, but I guess I will find out. Hehehe” she gloated.

Aleshanee was in sheer ticklish panic as she saw Cheyenne’s hand getting closer to her vulnerable armpit. She tried to move her arms, but La Diabla was much stronger than her and she couldn’t get free. For the first time in her young life, she felt helpless. She couldn’t prevent herself from giggling as the fingers got closer and knew she was going to laugh very hard. “hehehehehe NO!!! Shikoba!!! You can’t do this!!! I….I LOVE YOU!!! Don’t tickle meeeeeeeeeeeeehhahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” she roared as the fingers started to dance in her armpit.

Cheyenne’s face turned into pure joy as she heard the screaming laughter coming from Aleshanee. She moved her fingers gently across the pit and the laughter got louder. She looked at her friend’s face and could see her huge smile and the eyes were shut tight. This was an exciting moment for her as she was finally getting her ticklish revenge. It amused her as she saw her fingers racing all over that armpit and the reaction she was getting excited her. “Hehehehehehe I’m tickling you, Aleshanee!!” she teased.

La Diabla smiled as she saw Cheyenne’s dainty fingers stroking up and down that armpit and loved the laughter coming from Aleshanee. She could feel the girl struggling underneath her, but she had a firm grip. The young woman was very strong, but she was also strong and had the leverage. She figured after all the times poor Cheyenne was tickled by Aleshanee, she felt helping her get revenge was going to be a lot of fun. “There you go! That’s right, just tickle her! Tickle that armpit! Drive her crazy!!” she told her with excitement.

Aleshanee continued to laugh hysterically as Cheyenne’s fingers continued to probe all over her armpit. She was surprised how much it tickled, but she also knew she wasn’t tickled there that much. As much as it was driving her crazy, she felt a happiness as she could see the look of joy on Cheyenne’s face. She always adored her friend and seeing her happy was always a great thing. Unfortunately for her, she had to suffer. Then she looked up and saw the look on La Diabla’s face as she held down her arms. She could see that devious smile and how she would tease her with her words. That really made her feel more ticklish because she felt helpless. Aleshanee continued to try and buck the outlaw off of her. She had to do something! “HAHAHAHAHAHAH GET OFF OF ME!!!! MAKE HER STOP TICKLING HAHAHAHAHAHA MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!” she screamed.

Cheyenne chuckled when she heard those begging words. This was becoming a lot more fun for her and then she placed her right hand next to her left and let her fingers, minus her thumbs, scrabble very quickly over that surface area. She saw Aleshanee’s head whipping around and her body thrashing as best it could. She was usually the victim of tickling attacks, but there were times that Cheyenne got to dish out some tickling of her own. She did get to tickle both Priscilla and Gloria a mere two weeks ago. Both of those women were cruel, especially Priscilla deserved to be humiliated with tickling. But Aleshanee was different. She loved her friend with all of her heart, and this was a fun bonding moment for her. She could finally get some tickling on her and was going to savor this moment. Her eyes looked at the tickle tortured facial expressions and she laughed. “hehehehe you look so funny! Does this tickle or something? Are my fingers……….driving you crazy?” she taunted.

Aleshanee heard those taunting words, and it made her feel more ticklish. Not only was her friend tickling her armpit, but she was also verbally teasing her too. She did that all the time to Cheyenne and now she knew how it felt. That made her laugh harder and she started to kick her feet a little. Then the tickling stopped for a moment. Those fingers stopped their cruel ticklish path on her armpit, and she was grateful for the break. “hehehehehehe that tickled!!! Shikoba! *grunt* tell Qalataqa to let me go, so we can go home!” she requested.

La Diabla chuckled as she heard Aleshanee asking to be set free. This was becoming even more enjoyable. She wanted Cheyenne to have tickling fun, but she also started to think that perhaps she should join in on the fun. Maybe she should send Aleshanee a strong ticklish warning to never tickle Cheyenne again, or even dream about touching her. She knew Aleshanee wanted to tickle her, and she figured it was time to send her a message. She looked over at Cheyenne and smiled. “Don’t listen to her! If we let her free, she will simply pounce on you again and tickle you until you pass out! Hehehe” she told her.

“NO I WON’T!!!! Don’t listen to her! I promise Shikoba, I won’t tickle you if you tell her to set me free. I love you my sweet friend…” Aleshanee said, trying to appeal to Cheyenne’s caring heart.

“I don’t know…..you do love tickling me…” Cheyenne said in a teasing voice. She then placed her hands in front of Aleshanee’s face and wiggled her fingers. “…..I think you would tickle me!!! You were just torturing me moments ago, remember? Well, I think my fingers want to find more ticklish spots on your body! I wonder where they should go……muuuahahahahahahaha!!” she laughed evilly.

Aleshanee gasped as she heard those taunting words. She started to giggle as Cheyenne was having fun teasing her. She started to struggle to get free again, but La Diabla held her down. Her eyes then looked at the outlaw’s face and she figured she should beg to her now. “Hey!!! Come on, Qalataqa!!! Let me go!! Then maybe we can tickle her again!!” she offered.

“*GASP* Is that so? You mean after all those nice things you said to her, you STILL want to tickle her?? You just said you wouldn’t! You are such a fibber Aleshanee! And fibbers get……TICKLED!!! Get her Cheyenne!!” La Diabla told her, then laughed.

Cheyenne heard Aleshanee ask La Diabla to help tickle her again, and her jaw dropped. She then placed her fingers on the exposed ribcage area and started to poke the area and run her fingers around it. “I can’t believe you said that! You are a liar! Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle!!!” she said with mock anger.

Aleshanee exploded in laughter as she felt those small, yet surprisingly strong hands poking and prodding on her sides and ribcage. This surprised her and she couldn’t help but laugh. Her body started to move towards the left, but with her arms being held down, she didn’t get far. Those ticklish shockwaves started to tear through her nervous system, and she just laughed. She shut her eyes and felt those pokes continuing on her side. “HEHEHEHEHEHE SHIKOBA!! HAHAHAHA I LOVE YOU!!!!” she screamed.

“No you don’t! hehehehehe you’re just saying that! I am going to tickle your forever!” Cheyenne responded. She felt a surge of excitement in her body as she was tickling her friend. She was in control. She had to admit, being in a position of power felt really nice, especially for someone who always took advantage of her own ticklishness. Her fingers found a particular sensitive spot between the ribs, and she heard her friend scream louder. That really made her smile and she wanted to push her further.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOO, I DO!!! HAHAHAHA I DOOOOOO LOVE HAHAHAHA YOOOOUUUUUUUUUU!!!” Aleshanee screamed as she felt fingers probing in between her ribs. She was desperately trying to appeal to Cheyenne’s loving heart to hopefully get her to stop. She could feel her face starting to sweat and wondered just how long this was going to last. For the first time in their relationship, she was being dominated by Cheyenne and was at her mercy.

La Diabla continued to giggle to herself as she watched these two women interact playfully with one another. She loved the fact that Cheyenne was tickling Aleshanee as it showed she could be in control of situations. That was the thing she wanted to help Cheyenne with the most. To get her to be more of a leader and exert her own personality and be in control. She knew she was a smaller woman physically with the most beautiful, loving heart, but if she was going to lead the Elu tribe one day, she had to show more of her leadership and courage. There were moments when Cheyenne did just that, it was just a matter of cultivating it and giving her more experiences. This may have been a very playful moment between two friends, but it was surely building her confidence even more. La Diabla’s eyes then looked back at Aleshanee’s face and could see how red it got, and beads of sweat started to form. Over all the years of tickling women, seeing them in that sheer agony was always fun for her. Aleshanee was a lot more ticklish than she imagined and now it was time for her to have some fun. “Cheyenne, stop tickling her for a moment. I got an idea…” she told her.

Cheyenne looked over to her right and saw La Diabla standing there, smiling at her. She heard her tell her to stop tickling Aleshanee and she paused. She was curious about what was going to happen next. “Ok, I stopped. What should we do to her now?” she asked.

Aleshanee felt the fingers stopping and she took in precious oxygen. Those fingers were really driving her crazy and she was happy they stopped. She started to breathe heavily and then looked over at Cheyenne, then La Diabla. “Thank you….thank you both. Can you let me go now?” she asked.

La Diabla looked at Aleshanee and saw that face. She giggled to herself and then looked back at Cheyenne. “I am going to flip her over onto her stomach. I will tickle her for a bit and then when I give you the signal, you will do something very ticklish to her…..” she instructed.

Cheyenne was curious what La Diabla meant, and she nodded her head. She then watched as La Diabla got up off of Aleshanee and almost in an instant, flipped her over onto her stomach, then straddled her again. She watched in wonderment, then saw her friend’s hands going towards Aleshanee’s hips and saw her squeezing them.

Aleshanee was in complete shock as she felt herself get flipped over onto her stomach with great speed and before she could react, La Diabla sat on her hamstrings and then started to squeeze her sides. The sheer amount of ticklish electricity flowing through her body overwhelmed her and she screeched in ticklish agony. “HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA WHAT ARE YOU DOING????? HAHAHAHAHA NOT THERE!!! THAT HAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLES!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed.

La Diabla smiled as her hands were squeezing the hipbones of Aleshanee and watched with great joy as her victim was screaming and flopping around in ticklish agony. She absolutely loved the sound of that laughter and started to really dig in. There was a rush of excitement flowing through her own body as this was a new ticklish victim and she wanted to really drive her insane. “Does it tickle?? I bet it does! Wow, Aleshanee!!! You are SOOOOOOOO ticklish!!! Hehehehe and we are not done with you yet!” she threatened.

Cheyenne placed her hands over her mouth as she watched La Diabla’s hands squeezing those hipbones and the sound of that tortured laughter. If there was something she truly enjoyed and was amazed over, it was the ability of her friend to really tickle someone. She watched her tickle Priscilla and that was one of the most brutal tickle torture moments she ever saw. She didn’t get to see her torment Helga, but she could imagine what the larger Russian woman went through. Now, she looked over at Aleshanee’s upper body and saw her flopping around on the ground like a fish out of water. She couldn’t stop giggling and found this moment very humorous. “Now I know of a NEW place to tickle her! Hehehe” she giggled.

“NOOOOOOO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO PLACE!!! HAHAHAHA NO NEW SPOT!!!” Aleshanee continued to scream. Those very strong hands of the outlaw continued to tickle her, and she started to feel helpless as the ticklish sensations took over her body. She started to fear she would be completely helpless, just like she would do to Cheyenne from time to time.

La Diabla continued her tickle attack, and she was truly enjoying herself. She loved how Aleshanee was thrashing beneath her and she did have to use her leverage to keep her down. What she really liked was the sound of that laughter. Cheyenne had the cutest laugh, but Aleshanee’s laugh had that deeper sound. It was a very strong voice, and it always made her happy when someone strong would be reduced to helpless laughter. Her mind briefly thought about removing Aleshanee’s dress, so she could tickle that skin, but decided against it. To her, it would be like tickling Cheyenne. La Diabla did love the possible sexual nature of tickling a woman, just like she felt with Darby and all her other victims. But with Cheyenne, and now Aleshanee, she couldn’t think that way. It would seem strange to her because Cheyenne was like a family member, and Aleshanee was her friend. She would love tickling them to death but would never go the sexual route. She did want to tickle some of the other women in the tribe, even sexually, but right now, it was about having fun. She then squeezed a little harder into the hipbones and loved that squealing sound coming from her victim. “That’s right!!! Cheyenne is going to know your weak spots and she will TICKLE you like I am doing now! Hehehe and I think I just might help her….” she teased.

Aleshanee felt those strong hands squeezing even harder and that made her really start to squeal. This was truly the first time she ever got tickle tortured and her body was in shock. The sensations were very intense, and a feeling of helplessness washed over her. It was new, but also very exciting in a way. She was being tickle dominated by a woman she had a crush on. She knew she may never interact with La Diabla in that way, but to be touched by her was still exciting. Her legs started to kick, and her arms were flailing around, trying to grab at the grass. She was getting desperate, but at the same time, she was loving it. Her eyes then looked over and she saw her best friend looking at her and grinning. Aleshanee knew Cheyenne was truly enjoying this and she had a desire to get revenge on her. “HELP ME SHIKOBA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHE IS TORTURING MEEEEEEHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!” she called out.

Cheyenne started to laugh as she heard that desperate pleading from her friend. This was such a funny moment for her as she finally got to see Aleshanee suffering under a tickle attack. Her own excitement grew as she saw her flailing away and having that look of desperation. She remembered how helpless she felt when she was tickled earlier, and now she got to enjoy watching her tormentor suffer. Her eyes then looked over at La Diabla and she couldn’t help but smile. She could see the look of joy on her face, and it warmed her heart. She loved that her friend was part of her tribe and really starting to fit in and be comfortable. Now, she was making her best friend laugh hysterically and this was such a fun moment. “Hehehehe I never knew she could be THIS ticklish! Listen to her! She is going crazy!” she giggled.

Aleshanee laughed even harder as Cheyenne didn’t even address her pleadings. She knew she was doomed and was going to really suffer. Her head started to slowly lower towards the ground as she started to feel tired. Her laughter was non-stop, and those fingers were really driving into her hips and took her to her limits. She closed her eyes and her body started to go limp. She was falling into a complete state of ticklish helplessness. Her hands started to softly tap on the grass as her laughter continued.

La Diabla could feel Aleshanee’s body going limp and figured it was time to give her a break. This was not someone she wanted to truly suffer, such as Priscilla, this was a sweet friend. She released her hands and smiled. She then started to softly rub Aleshanee’s back with both hands, trying to soothe her. She could still hear the giggles coming out and some very heavy breathing. “Hehehe that’s right, catch your breath. Having fun yet, Aleshanee?” she asked with a large grin.

Aleshanee felt the hands rubbing across her back in a soothing manner and she did start to relax. The endorphins in her body were still flowing and she still felt a little ticklish. Now she understood how Cheyenne must have felt after being brutally tickled. There was this after-glow and she felt good inside. “Hehehe yes….It would be even more fun if you massaged my back..” she joked.

Cheyenne giggled over hearing that response and shook her head. She loved this moment and wondered if it was all over. She did get to tickle Aleshanee, but she did wish she could tickle her more. That was such a fun moment and wanted to hear more giggles, but it appeared it was over. She then looked back at the happy grin on her friend’s face and smiled. “You are always wanting to be pampered. Hehehe” she giggled.

“I should be…pampered. You both were mean to me! Keep massaging my back please...” Aleshanee requested.

“Mean? After everything you did to poor little Cheyenne? Hehehe “ La Diabla joked. She looked over at Cheyenne and could see the look on her face. It looked like she wanted to participate some more, then a grin formed on her own face. She knew exactly how to make her friend have more fun. “She is always pampered huh? Well, what if Cheyenne were to pamper your body too? I think she needs to give your body such wonderful relaxation and pleasure.” she said.

Cheyenne’s jaw dropped as she heard La Diabla saying that she should pamper Aleshanee as well. Her eyes were wide with shock, and she covered her mouth with her hands. She felt like she was being picked on again. “What?? Why do I have to pamper her??? Hehehe She doesn’t deserve it after what she did to me!” she laughed.

“That’s right! Shikoba SHOULD pamper me! Ok princess, get your tiny hands and start massaging my body. Chop chop! Hahaha” Aleshanee joked. She closed her eyes and awaited her massage.

La Diabla chuckled as she heard Aleshanee’s request. It was a great set up and now it was time to have some fun. She looked over at a surprised Cheyenne and winked at her. “Yes, it is time for you to massage her body. In fact, I think you should massage………her feet.” she grinned, then quickly spun her body around where she sat on Aleshanee’s butt, leaned forward and placed her hands and her weight on the lower calves, just above the ankles.

Cheyenne’s eyes lit up with excitement as she heard that instruction. She understood what La Diabla meant, and she clapped her hands in excitement. “Ok!!! I will massage her feet!” she giggled.

Aleshanee lifted her head in surprise as she heard those words and felt La Diabla change her body position on hers. She felt this weight on her calves near her ankles and fear started to grow. They were going to touch her feet?? She knew what that meant and immediately started to panic. “NOOO!!!! DON’T YOU DARE!!! DO NOT MASSAGE MY FEET! I SWEAR TO THE GODS!! DO NOT TOUCH MY FEET!”

Characters featured in this part:

02.-LA-DIABLA-LOW-RES[8264].png 03.-CHEYENNE-LOW-RES[8262].png

UP NEXT: Making new friends

Ok fans, how did you like this first part? It is more of an intro and there is so much more to go! We will see how La Diabla goes through life and what she finds out about herself throughout this series. Any comments would be most welcomed!

Salem has really changed from the original story. But her love of tickling still remains and the anticipation of the foot tickling is really amazing

I'm most excited about that first part, it seems like Bella Toscano a) will soon be tickled by Greek women and b) will hang around in Retribution, let's see! Exciting opening, can't wait for Friday!

Thanks fellas for the comments! I am glad you both enjoyed part 1. This is just the beginning of La Diabla's journey as there are more events to come.

Sun80, yeah, she really has come a long way throughout this entire saga. She is who she is, but we can see all the different sides to her. She is a lot of fun to write about!

Footnote, you are on the right path. There is a reason Bella was introduced. Let's see what happens!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back