• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Outlaw for Hire Part 7 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans! Here we are! The finale of Outlaw for Hire. I hope you have enjoyed this series. I hope La Diabla's journey was entertaining for you. Our favorite outlaw has learned things about herself and she has a new path in life. I absolutely love writing about this character. There is a deep love I have for her. There will be more of her and I look forward to her future adventures! Next week, the debut of the "headliner" of Deputy's Universe will have her series come out. Deputy's Apprentice is also the final series to come out before the Phase ending final series of The Deputy & The Outlaw: Retribution comes out. I have some good stuff for you and I hope you continue to read each week. I seriously cannot stop thanking each and everyone of you for being fans and reading these stories each week. It truly motivates me knowing I have this "elite" set of readers to follow this saga and enjoy what happens. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Now, let's get to the finale!!! Thank you for any comments!

PART 7

Veronica felt a surge of excitement from the top of her head all the way to her toes as she realized she and her lover were going to get to demonstrate their tickling skills. They never told La Diabla they tickled and pleasured Ana the maid the previous night, so they wanted this opportunity to show off their skills. “Let’s get her ribs. But she is wearing that blouse. I want to touch her skin!” she responded.

“Let’s cut it off! You got your knife?” Gabby asked.

“I sure do!!!” Veronica replied with a lot of happiness in her voice. She pulled out her pocketknife and displayed the blade. She then made her way over to the left side of Rose, so she and Gabby could each have a set of ribs to play with. She then wanted to warn Rose of what was about to happen. “If I were you, I would be very still. We are going to get this blouse off of you and I don’t think you want to be stabbed….” she warned.

Rose’s eyes went as big as saucers as she heard what Veronica said. They were going to cut off her blouse??? She started to fidget as they were really going to torture her. She then felt a tugging of her blouse on the left side and her body froze. She started to hear the fabric tearing and knew that knife was cutting away. She did not want to be stabbed and she felt an incredible amount of fear. She looked at La Diabla who still had that sadistic smile on her face. She could see the outlaw sitting on the chair, her left leg crossing over her right leg, and her booted left foot swinging in the air as though she was patiently waiting for something. “Don’t let them cut my blouse!!! Do something!!!” she yelled out.

“Hehehe you are getting off easy. You really don’t want to know what I would have done to you.” La Diabla responded with a smile. She watched as Veronica continued to cut away at the garment and she was impressed. She also had the urge to tickle Rose too. She just seemed like the perfect villain. She figured she could give them one last lesson, once a particular area was exposed. But for now, she was going to enjoy the show and then mess with Rose’s mind.

Veronica continued to cut and shred the blouse. Once it was shredded up, she then put the knife on the desk and looked at the creamy skin that was quite visible. She then reached her hands down onto the torn blouse and started to tear much larger holes. She wanted all the skin to be exposed, so they could have easy tickle access. She then saw Gabby tearing away at the shirt as well and it didn’t take long before they removed the shredded garment from Rose’s body. Now both of them could see that naked back, except for the bra and she felt joy. She made eye contact with Gabby and grinned. “Hey, I wonder if I do this.,…..it would drive her wild.” she teased as she took her right index finger and placed it at the base of the neck area.

Rose was in shock as she felt her blouse get cut and torn off of her. All that remained on her torso was a bra. She had no idea what they were about to do to her, but also felt this incredible sensation of anticipation. She gasped as she felt a finger touching the base of her neck on her back and then she felt her body tighten as that finger slowly made its way down her spine with a very soft touch. The ticklish energy flowing in her body was very powerful and she gritted her teeth and shut her eyes closed. The way the finger moved was agonizing and she never knew her back could be ticklish. She was desperately trying not to laugh, but it was very difficult. “Plllllleeeeeaaasseeee s-s-s-s-stooooooop” she wailed as the finger continued to move down her spine.

Veronica loved the way Rose was moving her body as her finger slowly moved down the spine. She could feel the very fine hairs on the back and also noticed that goosebumps came out. She could hear her grunting and feeling the body squirm. She looked at Gabby who had a delightful look on her face, then she looked back down. Her fingers made it past the shoulder blades and approached the bra strap. “Looks like I have to jump over this strap before I can continue my path…” she teased.

Gabby watched with great excitement as she saw her partner moving her finger very slowly on that exposed back. She could hear those very strong grunts coming from Rose and knew she was about to explode in laughter at any moment. Her eyes were focused on the tip of that finger and watched as it made its way down the spine, gently caressing that soft looking skin. When the finger got to the small of the back, she noticed that Rose was now arching her back as much as she could, with her head lifted in the air. She wanted to tease her to drive her crazy. “Hmmmm…something wrong, Rose? Hehehe” she teased.

Rose lifted her head into the air and arched her back as far as she could under the restraints on her wrists and ankles. She could feel that very light touch of that finger on her spine and the sensations were driving her mad. Her eyes started to water, and she did not know how much longer she could hold out from laughing. When that finger made it to the small of her back, she couldn’t help but let out a giggle. “Hehehehehe stop this!” she giggled.

La Diabla watched with great amusement as she saw the agony on Rose’s face. She recognized that look of ticklish terror and was impressed on how Veronica was teasing that skin already. She appeared to be a fast learner of her style and desired to see how this would all play out. She was a methodical tickle torturer. She never liked just going hard and fast immediately. She wanted her victims to feel that agony slowly building, so when she did go hard, it would be so much worse. She snickered when she heard the giggles coming from Rose and knew that woman was truly suffering. “Something the matter, Rose? Why is your face all tense? Is Veronica’s finger driving you crazy? It is just a finger. It is a soft touch. I thought you would like it. It is better than using some sharp instrument and cutting your skin. Oh, is that a giggle I heard? Why would you be laughing? Ah, I know!!! Rose, are you……..ticklish?” she taunted.

Rose’s eyes popped open, and she saw La Diabla sitting there with a sinister grin and she heard that question. Hearing the word “ticklish” made her start to lose control as the finger was now making very tiny circles in the small of her back and she couldn’t hold on much longer. “Please…..*grunt* hehehe tell hehehehehehe her to *grunt* stop!” she begged.

“Why? Why would she stop? She is giving you a nice little massage. See, we are not so bad. We just want to make you feel good. You are this tough woman who demanded for us to leave and even threatened us with harm. Nothing can bring you down, right? Unless…….you have a weakness. Am I right? Have we found your little weakness, Rose? Do you have a……ticklish weakness?” La Diabla taunted, then nodded her head towards Gabby.

Gabby saw La Diabla nodding at her, and it was her turn to join the fun. Since Veronica was using a light touch on the back, she decided to do a light touch along the sides of Rose, starting at the hem of her skirt and moving up the sides and near the ribs. She was delighted when she heard Rose’s reaction and felt the body shiver. “Oooh!! I think I found a spot! I think you are right, La Diabla. I think Rose here has a…….ticklish weakness. Hehehehe” she teased.

Rose felt that finger now tracing up her right side and mixed with the finger circling on the small of her back, she couldn’t hold it in anymore. The surprising sensations broke through her mental defenses, and she just let it out. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! STOP THAT YOU BITCHES!! HAHAHAHAHA THAT FUCKING TICKLES!!!!” she screamed.

“Tsk tsk tsk. Rose, Rose, Rose. Such a potty mouth on you! Did you really just call us bitches? Did you just use a curse word? Do we have to wash your mouth out with soap? Hehehehe Oh, you said it tickles. Well, then it is really going to be horrible for you right now…..Ladies, enjoy.” La Diabla said in a mocking tone.

Veronica chuckled to herself when she heard Rose’s reaction as she watched Gabby tickling her side. She then started to use more of her fingers to lightly stroke that sensitive skin on the small of the back and went right back up the spine. She felt the body thrashing and it made her laugh. She knew this must be driving Rose out of her mind and wanted to really torture her for a bit. “You have such soft, tickly skin! I could do this for hours….” she teased.

“Me too! You have to tell us your beauty secrets, Rose. Your skin is soooooooo soft! It is also very responsive to my fingers. This must REALLY tickle you…” Gabby teased as she started to lightly flutter her fingers along the side. Since the shirt was taken off, and the right hand was bound to the leg of the table, she had complete access to the right side. There was nowhere for Rose to go. She could feel her victim desperately trying to move her body around, but she still continued to tickle her. She had a silly smile on her face as she watched her finger slowly move from the hem of the dress, along that very delicate side and then got to the ribs. She used a very light touch on the ribs, to stimulate the nerves in the skin. This was a lot of fun, and this would probably be better than the experience she had with Ana. Ana was a cute maid that she liked. She wanted to play with her sexually and the woman had such a nice spirit about her. This woman was not a good person. There was a reason that Bella Toscano paid her and her friends to go after this woman. So, torturing her would be a lot of fun and she wanted to help break her. Gabby’s eyes looked over at La Diabla and saw a satisfied smile on her face. She felt as though the outlaw was very proud of her and Veronica at this moment.

“Poor Rose…. Just giggling and laughing away. I didn’t know you were so ticklish! I figured you were this real tough woman, and nothing could bother you! Look at you now. Just giggling and squirming away like a schoolgirl. Come on, Rose! It is just a little tickle tickle! Hehehe” La Diabla teased. She loved playing mental games with victims and knew someone like Rose would start to hate her taunts but was powerless to do anything about it. She was getting paid to torment Rose, but she was enjoying it regardless. Just like when she tortured Clara, she wasn’t paid for that, but it was such a thrill. She moved closer to Rose’s head and just shook her head in a disappointing manner. “Poor, poor Rose. Just a ticklish little thing! She is supposed to be some major buyer and here she is, just laughing away on her own desk….” she taunted.

Rose heard the taunts and she tried to get angry. She had a hard time because the tickling fingers on her back and her right side was driving her absolutely up the wall. It wasn’t even a vicious tickle. It was the annoying tickle where it felt so soft, it sent very intense ticklish sensations through her body. She felt embarrassed because she knew what La Diabla said was true. She was one of Christos Andino’s top assistants and was supposed to control this region for him. He gave her great power and trusted her with this assignment, and now she was tied down on a desk and forced to laugh. She felt so helpless and ashamed and the fact she was getting teased did not help. She looked at the woman taunting her and got angry. “HAHAHAHA I HATE YOU!!! HAHAHA THEY ARE TICKLNG ME!! I AM NOT A LITTLE GIRL!! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT?!” she screamed.

La Diabla leaned back in her chair, let her head fall backwards and let out a loud laugh. She then lowered her head down and stared back at Rose. “The difference between me and you is that I am not a ticklish little girl like you. Only weak women such as yourself fall apart from a little coochie coochie coo! Hahaha” she responded, then wiggled her fingers in the air as she said the tickle taunt.

Rose screamed as the fingers on her right side were near her right breast. She was grateful her bra was still on, but those fingers hit a very delicate and sensitive spot on her ribs, and she felt her body trembling in ticklish agony. She also heard what La Diabla said to her and figured she might be lying. She started to imagine the woman tied down as she found her ticklish spots. She wished she could get that kind of revenge. She hoped she could get this kind of revenge against all three women. Then she felt the fingers on her back moving a bit faster and that really sent her into hysterics. “AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH STOP DOING THAT!!!” she screamed.

Veronica was truly enjoying what she was doing to Rose’s back. It also let her know this was a very ticklish area and that she would have to try it on Gabby one day. She loved the fact that La Diabla was a master of taunts. She heard what she said about not being ticklish and knew why she said it. It was all about mind games. She had a suspicion the outlaw was probably very ticklish, but part of the aura of “La Diabla” was to never show a weakness and deny everything that could make her look weak. She was so grateful to her as she was learning a whole new way of being an outlaw. It was also very fun to do this kind of torture and she wanted to really drive Rose insane. Her eyes then looked over to Gabby and could see how much she was having fun by stroking that right side. She figured she might as well try the left side, then slowly moved her fingers to the small of the back, which sent Rose into hysterics again, then slowly moved them to the left side and scurried her fingers on that stretch of skin between the ribs and the hem of the dress. “Ticklish here, too?” she asked with a teasing voice.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! STOP THAT HAHAHAHAH STOP THAT!!!!” Rose screamed as she felt fingers now tickling her left side. With both sides of her body being tickled, she didn’t know where to squirm. She could not protect either side and the fingers almost seemed to be moving in unison.

Gabby loved the fact Veronica was tickling the left side. She saw the look of glee on her lover’s face and wanted to keep entertaining her. She then moved her fingers on the right side to the same spot Veronica’s fingers were on the left and both women were coordinated with a very slow stroking on the sides. Her fingers moved from that side of flesh, and eventually made the ribcage. At that spot, they let their fingers continue to stroke and scurry, sending Rose into desperate laughter. Then, they moved the fingers back down together and she just knew Rose had to be in ticklish hell. “I love how soft and ticklish her skin is! I think we could do this all day…..” she told Veronica.

“I agree!! But do you think she still has too many clothes on? I think she needs to at least lose that bra. It gets in the way of our fingers!” Veronica grinned.

La Diabla had a large smile on her face as she watched Gabby and Veronica teaming up and tormenting Rose. It reminded her of when she and Darby got to torment Priscilla together. How they knew what each other could do and be as one unit. Knowing that Gabby and Veronica were lovers, it made sense they would be in sync with one another, just like she and Darby. She watched with joy as they threatened to take off Rose’s bra and knew this was about to be a lot more interesting. She still couldn’t wait until she joined in and tickled Rose, but right now, she wanted those two to have their fun. Her eyes then went back to Rose. “I can’t imagine what you are going through. Poor thing! I feel bad for you, I really do. Know why? Because it is about to get a whole……..lot……..worse.” she teased with a sadistic grin.

Rose lost her breath when she heard what Veronica said, then what La Diabla told her. They were going to remove more of her clothing? Her bra? She started to shake her head and panic started to set in. If they kept taking her clothes off, she could end up naked in front of them and that would be complete humiliation. “No! Don’t you dare!!! Please……Please don’t do that!!” she shouted.

Veronica had a sadistic smile on her face as she heard Rose’s begging. There was a certain thrill about listening to someone beg for mercy. She remembered how much Clara would beg when she was being tormented, now Rose was doing the same thing. She felt a huge sense of power and control and she liked it. She liked it a lot. She then reached for the pocketknife she laid on the desk and opened the blade. She looked at Gabby who was rubbing her hands together and that made her giggle. They both were enjoying their new roles as tormentors, and she just couldn’t wait to have her way with this woman’s body. Shen then started to saw the knife on the bra and then the fabric tore and snapped apart. She chuckled to herself as the bra was now loosening up. “There! Now you will at least be a lot more comfortable.” she taunted as she started to cut more of the garment.

Gabby felt herself shifting her weight from one foot to the next. She was getting excited as soon the bra would be removed. With Rose on her belly, she wouldn’t be able to see the naked breasts, but it was all about the mind games. La Diabla had taught them that the physical torment was always effective, but what made things worse, were the mind games. The ability to make someone lose their mind, then suffer from this humiliating type of torture was some of the best things in life. She watched as Veronica removed the remains of the bra and she got a glimpse of the right breast smashed into the desktop. She could see it ballooning and she licked her lips. She was truly loving this moment. “Oooooh!!! This is nice! If we keep this up, she will be naked! Can you imagine what we will do to her naked body?” she told Veronica, with her voice loud enough to frighten Rose.

Rose’s eyes went wide with fright as they were in fact talking about getting her naked. She wondered how they would do that but with that knife slicing and tearing her clothes, she was definitely afraid of that possibility. She also started to wonder what was taking Carissa so long to come back! She needed her and she needed her now! Otherwise, these women would have her in total nudity and torturing her all over her helpless body. The fact that she had just lost her bra frightened her to her core and she looked at La Diabla. “Ok!!! Make them stop!!! Tell me what you want me to do!!” she yelled out.

La Diabla enjoyed that look on Rose’s face and heard those desperate sounds in her voice. She knew the woman would break rather easily and now it was time to take her time to fully send a message to never mess with Bella Toscano ever again. She then leaned forward and stared into Rose’s eyes. “What do I want you to do? Honestly, I want you to suffer. You are not a nice woman, you know. You did curse at us, remember? But I do want to know something. You said that you were simply following orders from your boss. Who is your boss?” she asked, then winked at both Veronica and Gabby.

Veronica saw the wink and now she started to light stroke her fingers down the spine and immediately felt the body shivering. She used her fingertips to touch that very delicate and sensitive skin. She loved how soft the back was and could still feel those very fine hairs on the skin from the goosebumps that formed. She could also see Rose’s ass wiggling and she knew eventually she would play with that.

Rose felt the fingers on her back again and it drove her crazy. The sensation was very intense, and she felt her body tighten up as the fingers made their cruel path from the top of her neck, down her spine between her shoulder blades, then through the middle of the back which made her let out a few ticklish squeals, then felt the fingers on the small of her back, which seemed to be her weakness. She shut her eyes and started to laugh freely. “Hehehehe It’s Christos!!! Christos Andino!!!! Hehehehehe make her stop!!!” she blurted out.

La Diabla smiled as she saw Rose give up rather quickly. That was just a light tickling on her back, and it was already breaking her. She loved really ticklish women, and she was going to savor this moment. She also heard what Rose said and she recognized the name. It was the same name Helga gave her while in that cell back in Santa Selena. She and Darby had tortured the Russian to reveal who the buyer was for the sex slaves in that cavern. She thought about how it was a possibility that Darby and Cheyenne might have been sold to this man and that gave her a little anger. This businessman was willing to buy these girls for his own pleasure. The fact that he did so wasn’t the biggest sin, because she used to have a sex slave of her own, so she knew what that was about. What made her angry is how he would have treated the two women she cared about the most in her life. The sweet and innocent Cheyenne who she loved like family and Darby who she felt a lot of romantic feelings for. She stared at Rose and saw how much anguish she was in and decided to continue to mess with her mind. “Christos Andino, huh? Why does he want a bunch of farmlands?” she asked.

Gabby listened to what La Diabla was saying and it seemed like she was trying to gather information out of Rose. She decided to help this along and as her lover continued to tickle and tease the back, she then fluttered her fingers lightly along that right side again and loved how much the body flinched. Her fingers slowly fluttered from that hip area, through the side and now headed towards the ribs. Once they arrived there, the giggling from Rose increased and she then placed her fingers dangerously close to the outside edges of the right breast. “I love how she is so sensitive!” she told Veronica.

Rose continued to shriek and giggle as she felt another set of fingers tickling her side again. The sensation tore at her mind as the back tickling was really breaking her down. She realized that losing her clothes against her will made her more responsive to the gentlest of touches. She then looked at La Diabla and remembered what her question was. She wanted to know why Christos was buying the farmlands. She figured she could answer that, since it would have been obvious. “HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HE WANT TO BUY THEM HEHEHEHEHE BECAUSE HEHEHEHE *ooh* WANTS TO EXPAND HAHAHAHAHA EXPAND HAHAHAHAHAHA EXPAND HIS BUSINESS!!! MAKE THEM STOP HAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!!!” she wailed.

La Diabla shrugged her shoulders as the answer made sense. That was why businesspeople did stuff like that. To expand their business and to increase their greed. She figured it was time to ask about the more nefarious business dealings, such as buying sex slaves. “Ok, that makes sense. Now tell me why he was trying to buy sex slaves…” she requested.

Rose continued to feel the ticklish agony in her body and now she was being asked about Christos’ involvement in sex trafficking. She didn’t know how she could answer that as she was not involved with that aspect of his personal life. She did know how much he loved sex, and he did have a harem. She even had sex with him before. She figured it was his way of relieving himself. “HAHAHAHA BECAUSE HE WANTS SEX!!! HAHAHAH LOTS OF IT!!!” she screamed out.

“Well, his latest purchase attempt was not a good idea. I think you need to suffer for it….Ladies, time to show her no mercy.” La Diabla told her friends. She wanted to torture this woman as she thought about how Cheyenne and Darby could have ended up with this man. This was her way of making Christos suffer, even though it would be through his proxy.

Veronica heard that request and she grinned. She then looked at Gabby’s eyes and then looked at the left side of the body. “Ok, one a count of three, we will lobster claw her…” she said with a gleam in her eyes.

Gabby grinned as she heard that from Veronica and she got her hand ready. They were going to squeeze and torment these exposed sides and send Rose into tickle purgatory. She watched as Veronica counted down with her fingers and when she finished, she grabbed the right rib cage with her right hand and started to squeeze as Veronica used her left hand on the left rib cage. She felt the body tense up and heard an ear-piercing scream.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OH GAWD!! STOP!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP NOOOOOOOOWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” Rose roared in hysterical laughter. This was not a soft touch this time. This was a more aggressive touch meant to send her into complete agony. She felt both sides of her ribs being squeezed, and she could not believe just how much it tickled. Her eyes were shut, and she just let her screams out. There was no holding back, even if she tried. She tried to move her body, but she was trapped and could not get those hands off her sides. She could feel how strong Gabby’s fingers were and how effective Veronica’s were. Her hips were thrashing around as much as she could, and she was truly hating being in this position. There was nothing she could do but endure those hands grabbing and squeezing into her very ticklish ribs. Helplessness washed over her, and she truly hoped they would stop, or she would pass out.

La Diabla was enjoying watching Rose suffer. She loved how loud her laughter was and how much ticklish agony she was in. She was amused by Rose’s answer, and it reminded her that Christos was very similar to El Guapo. Both men had a large and insatiable sexual appetite. There were so many nights she would watch El Guapo bring home some woman and the next morning, he wanted another. She chuckled as she remembered the few times he asked her for sex, and she always declined. She wanted no part of that man sexually. As she heard the hysterical laughter, she thought about her meeting with El Guapo in Ciudad De Serpientes. He was a beaten man but seemed so at peace. She truly was going to miss working with him as their run as the top gang was exciting and very lucrative. Now she had two new partners and wondered how it would go after this mission was over. She snapped out of her trance and figured she could ask a few more questions, just to make Rose humiliate herself. She lifted her hand to have both Gabby and Veronica pause their tickling for a moment. La Diabla smiled as she saw how sweaty Rose’s face became. She listened to her heavy breathing and waited for her to calm down a bit. Once the breathing became somewhat normal, she decided to ask a hopefully embarrassing question. “Awww……poor Rose is suffering. You know you have Christos to thank for this moment. He sent you to Mexico and now you are laughing uncontrollably. You said he has a huge sexual appetite, huh? Well, it made me wonder. Have YOU had sex with him? Tell us of the time you had sex with him. You better not leave out any details and if you lie to me, well, you know what will happen to you…” she asked.

Rose gasped in shock as she heard what La Diabla told her. She wanted to hear about a sexual encounter between her and Christos! That was a very personal question, and she knew she was being asked because that outlaw wanted to humiliate her. She was not going to play that game. “W-What? I never had sex with Christos!! He is my boss, not my lover!!” she barked back, still trying to catch her breath.

La Diabla smiled over that response. It appeared Rose still had a little more fight in her, which would make torturing her a lot of fun. She stared at her face and could see that she was probably lying. It was time to mess with her mind even more. “I think you’re lying. I think you and Christos had crazy, passionate sex. But…….if you are telling the truth, well then he is missing out. Because that means he didn’t see what WE are going to see. Your naked body…..” she said with a wry smile.

Rose’s eyes went wide with shock when she heard what La Diabla told her. Her worst fears were confirmed. They were in fact going to strip her naked! She did not want that to happen as it would be completely embarrassing. She wanted to get naked in front of a lover, or at least someone she cared about deeply. But not in front of these women who broke into her home with the intent to torture her. “Y-You can’t!! You better not strip me!!! That is not right!!! You can’t be that HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EVIL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EVIL!!!!!” she wailed away as she felt squeezes on her ribcage once again.

Gabby let out a loud laugh after hearing the reaction from Rose. There was something very melodic about Rose’s laugh. She loved how soft and tender her skin was as well. She wanted to force this woman to laugh maniacally and to suffer. She listened to La Diabla tease her about her sex life and being stripped naked. She was really looking forward to that moment. She then looked over at Veronica who was now reaching for the left ribcage.

Veronica reached her left hand forward and got a good grab on the left ribcage of Rose. She loved how the body reacted and that sound of agony in Rose’s laughter really amused her. She loved this moment. She was tickling the woman that was trying to force Bella off her land, and she was doing it with her girlfriend and their role model. It was a perfect moment for her. She wanted to really torment Rose and she also looked forward to stripping her completely naked. Her eyes looked at Rose’s body flinching around and even saw the left breast smashing on the desk and even lifting up. She wondered what the nipple looked like and knew it was a matter of time before she found out. Veronica then noticed that the left armpit was exposed. The way Rose’s arms were tied down to the legs of the desk, it created that pocket for the armpit. She was curious about what kind of reaction she would get if she tickled there. She let go of the ribcage and then crept her fingers towards that exposed pit. As her fingers got closer, she felt Rose’s body shake even more and had a feeling that the armpit was going to be very sensitive.

Rose felt the fingers get close to her armpit and more terror filled her mind. She tried her best to close her arm, but her armpit was still exposed enough. The rib tickling on her right hand side was still driving her wild, but fear of her armpit being tickled increased her sensitivity. Her eyes then focused on La Diabla’s face, and she was starting to hate that woman. She was just looking at her with this goofy grin as though she was enjoying seeing her in agony. She wanted to curse her out but figured that would only make things a lot worse. Then she tensed her body up as the fingers were now wriggling in her armpit and it sent very intense ticklish sensations throughout her entire body. “AAAAAHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA MAKE THEM STOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” she screamed.

“But why? I am having a good time just listening to you laugh your silly head off. What are they doing?” La Diabla asked sarcastically. She then lifted her body up a little to get a good look at where Gabby and Veronica’s hands were on Rose’s body. She could see Gabby working on that ribcage and then she saw Veronica’s hands working on the left armpit. That made her smile as Veronica found a new tickle spot. She wanted to tease Rose over that discovery. “Oh!!! You are screaming like a banshee because your armpit is being tickled. Yeah, that is a very sensitive spot on your body. I can tell it is driving you absolutely crazy. You must feel terrible right now. You have my very lovely friends touching and tickling your helpless body and there is nothing you can do right now. Nowhere to run. Nowhere to hide. Just constant tickling all over your body. How do you feel right now? Can you tell me what you are thinking?” she teased.

Rose saw the look on La Diabla’s face and heard those words and she was stunned. She was laughing hysterically, and this woman was asking her how she felt? The mere fact her face was getting sweaty, her hair getting damp and her lungs burning wasn’t an indicator of how she felt? Her eyes looked at La Diabla incredulously and she had some anger in her. “HOW DO YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THINK I FEEL???? NOOO!! GET OUT HAHAHAHAHA OF MY ARMPIT!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I FEEL HORRIBLE HAHAHAHAHA YOU BITCH!!!” she screamed.

“Hahahaha I bet you do. You have been screaming the whole time. But why did you have to call me a bitch? I have done nothing to you. I am just sitting here, trying to have a conversation with you. Why am I a bitch? That was not nice…” La Diabla said with a mock look of disappointment. She was truly enjoying this moment. She then leaned back in the chair, and crossed her legs again, swinging her left foot.

Rose heard that response and continued to laugh. She knew La Diabla was playing with her mind, but she still felt those horrible ticklish sensations in her body. Then she felt something entering her right armpit. She reacted in shock as both armpits were about to be tickled! “NOOOOO GET HAHAHAHA OUT OF THERE!!! DON’T YOU DARE!!! DON’T YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed.

Gabby let herself laugh as she heard that reaction from Rose. She wanted to do the same thing that Veronica was doing, and she loved it. Her right hand was now wriggling into that tender skin and enjoyed listening to the hysterical laughter. They were breaking down Rose and also enjoyed what the outlaw was doing. That was something she wanted to work on. She wanted to learn how to verbally tease another woman just as good as La Diabla. Now her fingers pressed deeper into the armpit, and she felt the body shudder. “She sure is ticklish! I mean, she is really, really ticklish!!” she told Veronica.

“Yes, she is! This is so much fun. Can you imagine what the rest of her body will be like? How much do you want to bet her ass is probably even more ticklish than her armpits?” Veronica responded. She winked at Gabby as it was playtime for them.

“Oh, you want to put a wager on it? How about this? You say her ass is more ticklish, but I say her feet will be even worse! So, I bet you a week’s worth of cooking dinner that they are!” Gabby responded.

Rose was screaming in hysterics as she felt the fingers in her pits, but she could also hear Gabby and Veronica making wagers on tickling her body. Her nightmare was not going to end anytime soon, and it frightened her. She wanted to be set free, or at least have Carissa show up to save her. She looked at La Diabla again and decided to beg her to prevent them from tormenting other parts of her body. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP THEM!!! PLEASE!!! HAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES IT TICKLES!!! HAHAHAHA DON’T LET THEM TICKLE ME!!! MAKE THEM STOOOOOOPPPP!! MAKE THEM HAHAHAHAHA STOOOPPPP!” she pleaded.

“Why are you asking me to make them stop? I’m a bitch, remember? Hehe” La Diabla laughed as she heard Rose begging her. She was enjoying watching her “students” really take Rose to tickle hell. She loved the fact that they were so into it and even heard them make a little wager. She knew those two could be competitive with one another and making a wager about tickling Rose was very funny to her. She then recognized it was time to push the torment of Rose even greater. “That bet sounds wonderful, ladies! I like it. How about you get to it right now? Strip her. Strip her naked….” she grinned.

Veronica pulled her fingers from the left armpit and then rubbed her hands together. She loved this bet that they had. The comparison was going to be the ass being more ticklish than the armpits, or would the feet be more ticklish than the armpits. She knew she had a disadvantage because feet were usually the worst tickle spots on a woman’s body. But after tickling Rose’s back, she figured the ass was never really tickled much and would probably be really sensitive. She moved towards the rear end, but it was covered by the green skirt. She could see that Rose’s legs were still spread wide open and she figured she would have to do the same thing to the skirt as she did with the blouse. She winked at Gabby, then took the knife. She placed it at the hem and started to cut away at the fabric. This was going to be a very fun moment and she couldn’t wait to see what was underneath this skirt. “I can’t wait! I’m telling you Pantera, she will have a very ticklish ass! Can you do me a favor? Can you look around to see if there are any feathers. Maybe on a pen or something…” she requested.

Gabby smiled as she heard the request. She was anxious to see if Rose’s ass was ticklish. She knew the feet were her advantage in her wager but watching an ass squirm sounded very exciting. She then started to walk around the room, trying to see if there were any kind of feathers around. She passed by La Diabla and patted her on the shoulder. Then she saw some flowers in a vase near the office door and figured that might be a good tool to use as well. “Hmmm…maybe these will work.” she mumbled to herself.

Rose listened in horror as she heard that she was about to get stripped naked. She also heard that wager that was made and every single nerve in her body was on high alert. They were actually going to strip her! The thought of being completely exposed tore through her very soul and she did not want that kind of humiliation. She didn’t even consider the tickling aspect of it. She didn’t want them looking at her body! “Don’t you dare strip me!!! I DEMAND that you let me go RIGHT NOW!!!!” she screamed.

“Hahaha you are so cute. Like you have a choice….” La Diabla responded back. She then leaned forward in her chair and gently slapped the left cheek of Rose with her right hand. She knew that Rose would feel absolutely humiliated if she was stripped. “Awww…we are going to see your goodies! My friends will have their fun, then I will have some fun as well. I want to tell you something. Listen closely…..” she said in a soft voice.

Rose felt her heart beating very hard as she felt the skirt being cut. These women were going to embarrass her and La Diabla was not making anything better for her. She felt that slight sting in her cheek and watched as the outlaw got close to her. She was informed that La Diabla had something to say, and she wondered what it could possibly be. “W-what? What is it?” she whimpered.

“I like pussy…..I can’t wait to play with yours. Hehehehe” La Diabla told her in a whisper then had a huge smile on her face. She loved that look of pure shock on Rose’s face and imagined that she was in complete terror at the moment. She did tell her the truth as she loved playing with a woman’s pussy and was quite good at it. She wanted to make sure Rose had total fear and was going to continue to play with her mind. Gabby and Veronica were going to play with her body, but the pussy was hers.

Rose heard those words and her heart nearly stopped. She was just told her most private area was going to be played with by the woman in front of her. She could not believe she was in this position, and she was going to face complete humiliation at their hands. She started to feel her emotions building up as she was still trying to recover from the brutal ticklish assault so far, and now her skirt was being cut up. Then after being told her pussy was going to get played with, that was a lot for her mind to handle. She also freaked out because her nipples got hard. She had no idea why the idea of that woman playing with her between her legs was arousing, but she still felt it. “No!! You can’t!! You can’t do that to me!! Why? Why do you want to torture me???” she asked.

“You obviously haven’t been paying attention, have you? We are going to torture you because we want you to stop trying to buy the rest of the farms. You said you would continue because this Christos person wants you to, so pay a price. If you say you will stop trying to buy out the land, we will stop. Very simple….” La Diabla told her, then leaned back in her chair. She already knew that Rose would not give up her mandate. At least not yet…

“You……You are so cruel!!! I am just doing my job! Oh no!!! She cut my skirt!!! She cut my skirt!!!” Rose screamed as she felt a draft wash over her rear end. The fear of being stripped gripped her body and she started to squirm around.

Veronica was pleased with how far she had gotten with her cutting and it was time to remove this skirt. She cut a lot of the fabric loose and could already see the underwear. She then used her hands to tear at the skirt and soon, she started to pull away the material and saw Rose’s legs. She could see black stockings that made it all the way a little past the knees. The boots were up to her knees and knew they would eventually be removed soon. She looked at the grey underwear and saw the ass clenching inside. She had a grin on her face as she was about to play with this woman’s rear end. She tossed the shredded skirt to the ground and then saw Gabby approach her.

“I couldn’t find a feather, but I think flowers might work. Hey, she still has her underwear on.” Gabby told her as she handed over the vase.

“Be patient. I am getting to that now….” Veronica responded as she placed the vase on the floor next to her. She then placed her left hand under the hem of the underwear and pulled it up, forcing a “tent” in the underwear. She then took the scissors in her right hand and started to cut the fabric. The garment was tearing easily and soon, she started to see the skin on the ass. It was very pale, and she was going to love what that ass will look like.

“SHE’S CUTTING MY UNDERWEAR!!!! NO!!!! DON’T DO THIS!!!” Rose screamed as she felt the underwear getting loose. When the skirt came off her body, she felt completely embarrassed to be in her underwear. This was such a humiliating moment and her face turned red. She felt so helpless, and these women were truly taking her to her limits. No matter how defiant she was, they were still going to have their way with her body. Then she felt a hand lift her underwear and started to cut. Her naked ass was going to be exposed and she was powerless to stop them. Her emotions were now really heating up as they were going to strip her nude. She gasped as she heard a final snip and now the underwear was completely loose. She felt it slide off her body and now, she was almost completely naked. Only her boots and stockings were on her body. Rose looked forward and saw a grinning La Diabla. She prayed there was some kind of mercy in this woman. She just had to try! “Please….please make them stop. I’m so embarrassed right now. Please make them stop. I am begging you now…” she whimpered.

“Awww…. I wish I could sweetie, but you asked for this. I told you what was needed to be done, but you still refused. This is all your fault. Now, I want to go take a look at that ass of yours. I bet it looks really pretty. I will be right back!” La Diabla teased as she then walked towards the left side of Rose’s body and stood next to Veronica. Her eyes then saw the naked ass and she felt a tingle of arousal in her own body. The ass looked really smooth, and the cheeks looked to be very firm She wanted to smack that butt, but she was letting Veronica have her fun. She looked at Gabby who was standing on Rose’s right and then Veronica. “This is a very good job by both of you! You see how much your victim feels miserable? Stripping someone naked is always a great way to destroy an ego. Now, show me how you would tickle this ass. Enjoy yourself, and oh, may the best woman win your little wager. Hehehe” she told them.

Veronica had a happy smile on her face as she was about to have the opportunity to show her new skills in front of La Diabla. She wanted to make sure she did a good job and hoped to not only tickle the ass before her, but hopefully get Rose sexually aroused too. Her teacher, La Diabla, was very good at getting her victims aroused and now it was her turn to try. “Ok, here we go!” she said with joy then started to lightly flutter her fingers on the left ass cheek.

Rose felt her entire body tense up as she felt those fingers lightly touching her rear end. The sheer intensity of the sensation shocked her. She never knew her ass could feel ticklish, but she definitely knew about it now. She started to grunt as she felt fingers keep slowly moving across the skin and now she started to grind her hips. She wanted to try and get away from those fingers, but because her legs were spread open, she could avoid them. The ticklish sensation kept getting worse and now her laughter started to pour out. It was such an agonizing feeling and only got more intense the longer it went. “HEHEHEHEHE COME ON!!! DON’T TOUCH MY ASS!!!” she demanded.

Veronica snickered when she heard that screaming. She was barely touching the skin and already Rose was losing control. She looked over at Gabby and winked. She did want to win this competition and tormenting Rose’s ass was going to be a fun thing to do. Her eyes then looked at the skin and she could see how smooth it looked. It was very pale skin, which meant Rose didn’t reveal this part of her body too often. It was virgin skin and would be very sensitive. She moved her fingers across the left cheek in a very light circle. She loved how the cheeks would clinch under her touch and then she moved them to the side of the ass. That got a nice reaction as Rose continued her helpless giggles. “I love how ticklish her ass is! See how it clenches and wiggles around? Mmmmmm it also looks……sexy.” she teased.

Gabby was enjoying watching that ass squeeze tight and wiggle around. She loved hearing that sweet giggle and would have to admit it did look sexy seeing that ass move the way it was. She then realized that with the ass completely exposed and the legs spread wide opened, it also meant something else could be seen. She then moved to her left and turned her head to look between Rose’s legs. Her eyes went wide with delight as she could see Rose’s mound. She couldn’t see it completely but could see that perineum and most of the lips. She started to wonder if she would be able to play with that pussy. She licked her lips, then noticed La Diabla was staring at her. The outlaw had a wry smile on her face and slowly shook her head. “What?” she mouthed to the outlaw and shrugged.

La Diabla snickered as she caught Gabby looking between Rose’s legs. She knew that woman would love nothing more but to ravish that helpless pussy, but she wanted to stake her claim. “That is all mine...” she mouthed back at her.

Gabby chuckled as she read La Diabla’s lips. It appeared the outlaw was staking her claim on Rose’s body and it seemed to make sense that she would claim the greatest prize of all. Rose’s most personal spot. Her pussy. She smiled back and nodded her head. She then looked back at the ass and saw her girlfriend having her ticklish way with that spot. She watched as the fingers was now tickling that crease where the ass cheek met the left leg and heard the hysterical laughter pouring from Rose’s mouth. “hehehe she really does have a ticklish ass. But is it worse than her armpits?” she asked.

Rose continued to squeal as she felt those fingers tickling the left side of her ass. When she felt fingertips slowly stroking across the crease of her ass where it connected to her left leg. She let out a very loud laugh and tried to move her body. She was getting frustrated because she could not get away. There was no possible way for her to protect that area and all she could do was laugh. It still amazed her that these women were finding spots on her body that she never knew were ticklish. She was grateful she was on her stomach and her feet were still inside the boots because those were very ticklish areas. But the tickling on her back, and now her ass brought out great anxiety as they were never tickled in her entire life. She tried to turn her head to the left but could not see those evil tickling fingers. Each touch sent severe ticklish feelings in her body, and she felt so helpless. Her eyes started to well up with tears and her body trembled. Rose wanted mercy at this point. She started to wonder if she should just give up trying to buy the remaining farms. She also wondered which farmer that remained put these outlaws up to this horrific ordeal for her. “HEHEHEHE PLEASE STOP!!! I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!” she screamed.

Veronica giggled to herself as her fingers had a great time with tickling the left side of the ass. She then decided it was time to change it up and went to the right side of the ass. She started to move her fingers rapidly over that fresh skin and was rewarded with an ass clench, writhing hips, and more hysterical laughter. “Coochie coochie kooooooooo!!!” she teased as her fingers were spider tickling the cheeks.

“HAHAHAHAHA MERCY!!! MERRRRRCCCYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!” Rose screamed as the fingers were driving her crazy. She ground her hips, she wiggled her ass, she clenched her ass cheeks, and nothing seemed to work. The tickling sensation just continued to torture her, and she let a tear of laughter come out of her right eye.

“I love this ass of hers!!” Veronica said with a lot of happiness in her voice. She then paused her finger tickling of the right cheek, then leaned down and planted a kiss on each ass cheek to taunt Rose. Once she was finished, she resumed moving her fingers in a spider-like fashion over that delicate skin. She heard the laughter resuming and then she went after that crease on the right side. She took the tip of her fingernail and slowly moved it along the crease from the outside edge, all the way across that leg and finally sneaking into the groin area. She watched with great amusement as she saw Rose’s hair whipping around. The poor woman was truly suffering at this moment, and she loved it.

La Diabla had a huge sense of pride as she watched Veronica tickle destroying Rose’s ass. She watched as she saw the fingers tickling both sides of the cheeks. She watched as the fingers attacked that leg crease and heard the horrific laughter. It appeared Veronica was truly starting to understand the art of tickle torture and she just felt so proud of her. She looked over at Gabby who looked very entertained, but she knew her friend was anxious to get to Rose’s feet. La Diabla wanted both of these women to feel good about what they were doing, and she really looked forward to having her way with Rose’s pussy. She knew once she forced this woman into sheer orgasmic and ticklish pleasure, she was not going to cross Bella’s path ever again. She then saw the fingers leaving that crease and saw Veronica reaching down for the vase of flowers that was on the ground. “You want to give her flowers?” she asked.

Veronica had a sadistic grin when she heard La Diabla’s question. She took the flowers out of the vase and then set the ornament back down. Holding the flowers in her hands, she looked at each one. There were 3 roses in her hand, one of them was in full bloom, the others were starting to bloom. She turned towards the outlaw and held out one rose and the others on Rose’s back. “Well, kind of. Her name is Rose, right? I want to give her ass a rose…” she smiled.

La Diabla looked at her quizzically and then saw Veronica holding that one rose. She then smiled as she saw Veronica turn the rose itself upside down and it was headed towards Rose’s rear end. She understood what was about to happen and was impressed. It appeared Veronica was going to use the flower as a tickle tool on that very sensitive ass. She had to give credit to Veronica for creativity, but now wanted to see how effective it was.

Rose was still trying to recover from the earlier ass tickling assault and now felt something softly caressing her left ass cheek. It didn’t feel like a finger, the object was too soft for that. It gave her chills down her spine and even tickled her a little. It wasn’t a terrible feeling and it actually felt good. Then the object started to move a little faster, in a sweeping motion and it did make her giggle a little. “Hehehehe what are you doing to me? hehehe what is that?” she asked.

Veronica saw the light effect it had on the cheeks, but that was what she wanted. Her eyes had a specific target in mind, and she just needed to get Rose to react. She saw the hips grinding a little and she wanted Rose to feel good. She looked over at Gabby, then La Diabla and they seemed amused, but probably confused about what she was up to. Then she grinned at both of them and turned the flower right side up. She winked at Gabby then lowered the pointed end of the long stem and placed it at the tailbone area. Veronica then lightly traced the tip of that stem down the ass crack and immediately saw the cheeks clench really tight. She loved that reaction, and it was time to really drive poor Rose insane.

“OH MY FUCKING GAWD!!!! WHAT THE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HELL IS THAT?????!!!!” Rose screamed as a very intense tickling sensation tore through her body like a hot knife through butter. The feeling of that object slowly tracing down her ass crack was something she never experienced before in her life. That area on her butt was completely virgin to these types of sensations and it drove her over the wall. She tried her best to move her ass out of the way, but then felt a hand slap her right cheek. Hard. “OW!!!!!!” she screamed.

“Hold still!!” Veronica yelled as she smacked the right cheek of Rose’s ass. She then gripped that cheek and held onto it. She then resumed that very light tracing of the flower stem down the crack and once again heard the maniacal laughter coming from Rose. The stem moved from the tailbone and slowly trickled down the crack at the very top. Judging by that reaction, she knew this was a very sensitive spot and she was going to torture her. She wanted to prove that Rose’s ass was very ticklish, so she could win the bet with Gabby. She focused on that stem moving down the crack and watched it make it all the way down to the bottom of the crack and near the hole and then the perineum. She looked up and saw both La Diabla and Gabby in complete awe.

Gabby’s mind was blown away as she saw what Veronica was doing to that ticklish butt of Rose. She would have never thought to use a flower to tickle someone’s ass but felt a huge sense of pride her girlfriend had that creativity. Now she understood why Veronica wanted a feather, but that rose stem seemed to work very well. She could hear the ticklish terror in Rose’s laugh, and it also got her very excited. She felt her own arousal starting to increase and she wanted to see more of this ass tickling. She even thought that it would be a great way to tease Veronica the next time they had sex. “Oooh!!! I love this!! That is one ticklish crack! Hehehe” she laughed.

La Diabla continued to nod her head in approval as she watched how Veronica tickled that ass crack. She really liked the creativity and hearing those horrific screams out of Rose was worth watching this scene. She saw the stem now move from the bottom of the crack and slowly made its way back up. She could see how the edges of the stem would softly touch that skin and saw how hard Rose was clenching her ass. She felt her own ass clenching as she imagined what she would do if that happened to her and was very grateful it wasn’t. When the stem moved to the tailbone area, she heard another scream of ticklish agony coming from the lungs of Rose. It was such a great sound, and she felt a chill in her body. “This is amazing…” she thought to herself.

Rose continued to scream bloody murder as that rose stem continued to tickle the crack of her ass. She had no idea how much more she could take of this and prayed it would be over soon. Her back was very tight as she was scrunching her ass cheeks very tightly and those ticklish shivers ran up and down her spine. Her eyes were shut tight and small trickles of tears were coming down from the eyes. She wanted to submit herself at this point in time. This was true torture for her, and she couldn’t stop screaming. Rose now had a desire to be unconscious. Her head was a little lightheaded and passing out would be the greatest gift to her own sanity at this moment.

Veronica paused the ass tickling for a moment and allowed Rose to catch a breather. She knew she was in complete control of this woman’s ass and wanted to keep tormenting it. It was time to finish this area off, so her lover Gabby could have her way with the feet. She was feeling very confident right now and knew this next move was going to destroy Rose. “She is such an ass! Get it? She’s an ass…hehehehe” she joked.

Gabby looked at Veronica, then La Diabla and burst out laughing. It was the corniest joke ever, but it was funny because they were all having fun at the moment. “Hahahahaha cute joke baby. I have to admit, her ass is more ticklish than her armpits it seems. But wait until you see what I do to her feet. I am going to win the bet you know…” she responded.

“We will see about that. Now, I present to the both of you the grand finale! I will make Rose’s eyes pop out of her head, or have her head explode. We all see how ticklish her ass crack is, but that was just the surface. To really drive home the agony, I have to go a little deeper. Pantera, can you be a dear and pull her ass cheeks apart for me? Love you!” Veronica asked. She loved how she was presenting the tickle torture she was about to do. She watched as Gabby’s strong hands grabbed each cheek and pulled them apart. She couldn’t help but giggle as she now saw the skin in the crack of the ass and could even see that small, puckered hole. “Rose, if you can hear me, you better say your final prayers because you are off to Hell!” she threatened.

Rose was still trying to recover from that horrific ass tickling she experienced. That object tickling the crack drove her absolutely insane. She started to blubber and let more tears come down because the ticklish feelings in her body were overwhelming at this point. Now she understood why Thalia, Carissa and the rest of the group use this method to break the new sex slaves. It was very effective and could break anyone. It seemed like pain would be more welcomed. She felt embarrassed by this situation as her naked ass was being played with. She couldn’t protect it, and she couldn’t even get herself free. She just had to endure the torment these women were inflicting on her. Rose tried to understand what Veronica was telling her, but her mind was mush at this point. She heard something about prayers and wished all this could end. “Please……no more…..no more…..” she whimpered.

Veronica took the tip of the stem of the rose and placed it at the top of the tailbone. Now, she lightly slid it down the ass crack, but this time it touched the extremely delicate skin in the crack and not the surface area. She saw Gabby’s powerful hands holding the cheeks apart and saw the skin that never really saw daylight much. She already knew this skin was going to be really sensitive and she was going to enjoy it. “Tickle tickle….” she teased.

Rose’s eyes nearly popped right out of her head as the sensation she felt in the crack of her ass blew her mind. The ass crack tickling earlier was bad, but this was an entirely new sensation, and the decibel level of her voice went up a few octaves. Her face turned beet red, and she let all the air out of her lungs as she felt that object slowly sliding down the crack, entering that cavern of nerves, and sending her into spasms. She couldn’t even clench her cheeks together as something, or someone was holding them apart. She felt so defenseless and unable to do anything. She was their prisoner and all she could do was pray they would let her go or let her die.

La Diabla watched with great joy in her heart as she watched Veronica torment that ass crack. It was remarkable how these two new friends of hers were now using their imaginations in this tickle torture method. She found two kindred souls who would definitely become a force in this part of Mexico. El Guapo’s men never would partake in this style, and she didn’t want them to. It was a lot more fun when she did it because the women would fear her more than they would fear the men. The women she broke knew men would do certain things and it would be over. But what La Diabla did to them was prolonged and without mercy. La Diabla loved that fear she created, and she could see the potential in both Gabby and Veronica. Just like Darby learned, this tickle torture method was very effective on breaking even the most determined woman. Her eyes then fixated on that stem slowly traveling down the crack and hearing Rose’s screams made her shiver. She was getting aroused as she knew when it was her turn, Rose was going to fall apart rather easily. Then she saw the stem get close to the hole. She wondered if Veronica was going to tease that spot with the stem. She licked her lips and anxiously awaited what was going to happen next.

Veronica slowly moved that stem down the crack and even though she could see the strain in the ass cheeks, Gabby was holding them open, so she could continue her torturous path. It seemed like the more the stem traveled, the worse it got for Rose. Now she arrived at the hole. She could see that puckered, brown hole waiting there, just tempting her to play with it. She remembered when Gabby would sometimes touch her there and it would send large waves of erotic pleasure through her body. She wondered if Rose would be ticklish there, or would she feel erotic feelings. She thought it was probably both and now it was time to put pressure on Gabby. Veronica knew she had to make Rose lose all control and this was the moment. She took the tip of the rose steam and slowly dragged it across the hole and the circumference around it. The reaction she heard sent chills through her own body as that sound was loud and very desperate.

Rose felt her eyes roll into the back of her head when she felt the rose stem now touching her asshole. The sheer intensity of those sensations broke her will quickly and she screamed. She screamed as loud as she could and laughed uncontrollably. That feeling was indescribable to her and wave after ticklish wave tore through her body as though lightning hit her. She had no idea how she even still had her sanity but felt as though this would make her lose it. She started to cry a lot more as this was tearing away all of her resistance and she just wanted to pass out. Anything to stop this horrific feeling.

Veronica swept that stem around the hole several more times and saw that Rose’s head slumped down. The laughter went into silent mode, and she knew this woman was broken at this point. She did a few more swipes and then slowly dragged the stem from the hole and back up through the crack. She made sure she hit all the sensitive skin and when she made it to the tailbone, she treated it like a pen and “signed” her name. Then, she dropped the rose on the helpless ass, put one hand in the air and did a bow. “TA DA!!!!! See how ticklish her ass is? A lot more than her armpits! Thank you, ladies, I hope you enjoyed the show!” she performed.

Gabby couldn’t help but laugh and applaud as she saw Veronica do her bowing and hearing her words. It was indeed a great show and she wanted to pay her respects to her. She reached out her hand to shake Veronica’s and when she felt that hand in hers, she congratulated her. “Great job baby! You were AMAZING!!! Her ass is VERY ticklish! Hehehe” she told her.

“Yes, that was such a great job! You found all her sensitive spots on her ass and destroyed whatever is left of her mind. I am proud of you Loba…” La Diabla told her. She then reached out her hand and shook Veronica’s hand on a job well done. She could hear Rose wheezing and knew the woman was done for. What got her excited was they were not finished with her just yet. Now they were about to go to the area most women found was their ticklish weakness. “Ok, your turn Gabby. Her feet are all yours…..” she told her.

Gabby rubbed her hands together and felt a lot of excitement in her own body. She was looking forward to this moment and could wait to put those feet through hell. She noticed the boots were still on, but ropes were tied around the ankles. She needed to get those leather boots off. She looked at La Diabla and Veronica and wanted to ask them for assistance. “Hey, can you help me get her boots off? They look too thick to cut.” she asked.

“Sure, we can help. I doubt Rose can even move right now. She is a complete mess right now. Hehehe” La Diabla teased as she could hear the whimpers coming from Rose and the very heavy breathing.

Rose felt such great relief in her body as the tickling of her ass finally stopped. She was so worn out and she could already feel she was going to be really sore. Her hair was getting damp with sweat, her lungs were burning, her breathing was heavy, and tears still streamed down her eyes. She prayed everything was over. She could not handle any more of this. Had she been a sex slave, and this happened to her by Thalia or Carissa, she would surely be submissive. She could feel the ropes around her ankles getting loosened and she felt some hope in her body. They were probably going to let her go finally, and when they left, she was going to crawl into her bed and sleep for a very long time. She then felt her legs getting bent at the knees and felt her boots sliding off her feet. A wave of fear washed over her as she wondered what was happening to her. She already knew she was naked in her private areas, were they trying to make her completely devoid of clothes? Rose gasped as she felt the boots come off her feet and now the warm air caressed her stocking soles. Then she opened her eyes as she felt her ankles come back down, and felt ropes being tied around her ankles again. “What………what…..are you trying to…..do to me….” she asked as she wheezed.

“Just making you more comfortable. Your poor thing! I know you are trying to recover and want your feet to breathe. In fact, Pantera will make your feet feel good...” La Diabla teased. She then went around the desk and was now facing the same direction as Rose’s head. She could see the spreadeagled legs, with the ass looking very pinkish and could also see that sweet looking pussy. Her eyes then traveled down the legs and arrived at the stockinged feet. She was excited to see her favorite spot to tickle get exposed. She turned towards Gabby and grinned. “You know you have to break her in order to win…hehehe” she told her.

Gabby went towards the right foot and stared at the stockinged sole. The toes were pointed to the floor and the foot looked a little narrow, but was a decent size, perhaps a size 8. She felt excitement in her body and knew this foot was going to be really ticklish. She had to do a better job than Veronica. Her girlfriend absolutely tickle destroyed Rose’s ass and she wanted to win this wager. She figured she had to go strong. She looked over at Veronica and smiled. “Can you hand me your knife please?” she asked.

“Sure thing! I can’t wait to see what you do to her feet. Hehehe” Veronica responded. She then handed over her knife, then moved towards the end of the desk, so she could get a good look. She wanted to see what Rose’s feet looked like as well. She stood next to La Diabla and they both stared at the right foot of Rose. She also turned her head for a moment and saw the naked pussy of Rose. She was looking forward to Gabby tickling the feet of Rose, but she also couldn’t wait until La Diabla played with that exposed pussy.

Gabby took the knife and then grabbed the toe of the stocking with her left hand and pulled downwards. She started to stretch the material and then she used the knife in her right hand to start cutting away at the fabric. She looked with great delight as the hole in the stocking got bigger and soon, there was a massive hole in the toe of the stocking, then she saw the toes themselves. She grinned as she stared at the long skinny toes. The big toe was long but had some meat to it. The rest of the toes descended in length, and they looked adorable. The skin was pale and looked very tender. She then put the knife down and rubbed her hands together. She figured she would start with the toes, then work on the sole. She would expose the rest of the foot soon enough. Gabby took her left hand and held onto the top of the right foot, then she started to wiggle her fingers and moved them towards those vulnerable toes. “Here I come……” she said softly.

Rose felt her stocking being pulled away from her toes and then felt it coming loose. She started to groan because she had a feeling her feet were about to get bared. Fear started to wash over her because she now figured out what was about to happen next. They were not going to free her. They were going to keep torturing her! Then she felt her foot getting grabbed and panic set in again. “Wait!!! What are you doing??!! Let my foot go!! LET MY FOOT GO!!! DON’T YOU DARE!!!!” she screamed.

Gabby smiled as she heard that panicked voice and then started to wiggle her fingers on the underside of those pale toes. The toes immediately scrunched together, and she laughed. The toes seemed very responsive, and she had to work on them to really drive Rose crazy. “Give me those toes!” she demanded as she tried to work her way between them.

Rose scrunched her toes together as they were very sensitive and there would be no way she would survive this torture. She had her feet tickled plenty of times before and it was always agony for her. Even Christos tickled her briefly that night they had sex and she almost lost it. There was times Thalia would do a single stroke on her foot and she learned quickly to never go barefoot around that Greek warrior. Now, these women already broken her soul with the ruthless tickling she received, now they wanted to torment her feet. She tried to pull her foot away, but it was held tightly, and she panicked. “NO HAHAHAH DON’T TOUCH MY TOES!!! HAHAH LEAVE ME ALONE!!” she screamed.

Gabby figured the toes would be a challenge, so she had to try a different tactic. She moved her fingers away from the toes and then grabbed the cut edges of the stocking and peeled it upwards. She figured she might as well expose the sole and work on that area. She looked at the pale skin getting exposed and thought the bottom of this woman’s foot looked nice. There was a nice arch on the foot, not too high, and not too low, but a regular design to it. The skin was very pale and looked to be soft. She figured Rose did not walk around too often barefoot and would probably be really sensitive. Gabby continued to peel the stocking off the foot and soon, she exposed the heel and then put the stocking on the back of the heel, completely exposing the sole of the foot. She licked her lips as she now could play with the foot. She also kept her eyes peeled on the toes, which were still her primary target. “Since you don’t want me to play with your toes, then I guess I just have to play with this nice foot of yours….” she threatened.

Rose felt chills down her spine when she heard those words. She felt her stocking being moved off her foot and even felt those tickle twitches in her body as fingers touched her sole while moving the garment. Now her foot was bared and she was trapped. Then she felt the top of her foot get grabbed once again and she desperately tried to move it away. It was no use as the person holding her foot had a really good grip on it. Then she felt something on her heel and then she shrieked as the finger moved from her heel and slowly went into her arch. The sensations immediately hit her body and she screamed in agony. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT MY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FEEEEEEET!!! DON’T TICKLE MY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHFEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed.

Gabby moved her finger slowly down the foot and loved how the foot was straining to move in her hand. She had a firm grip on it and as her finger moved into that very responsive arch, she saw the long toes open up and she immediately moved her fingers towards the toes. She managed to get her fingers between the toes and wriggled them. She finally got access and she was going to take advantage. “Gotcha!!! Your piggies can’t escape me!” she yelled out.

Rose’s head started to whip around as she felt those fingers jammed between her toes. The ticklish electricity she felt made every single nerve in her body come alive and she did not know how she managed to be conscious at this point. After the tickling she received on her body already, this torment on her foot was too much for her to handle. Those fingers wiggling in her toes just sent wave after extreme ticklish wave in her body and she screamed. She just screamed as loud and hard as she could. The only thing in her mind was what she felt between her toes. She no longer cared about her job. She did not care that she was naked. She did not care about how La Diabla, and her friends were humiliating her. All she wanted more than anything in the world at this moment was to be free of this ticklish nightmare. Tears now poured out of her eyes more freely and she just laughed. Her face was getting even more red by the second and she felt her body in distress. Her head started to slump down and she really hoped she would pass out. That would be a wonderful thing to happen to her and she prayed for it.

La Diabla noticed that Rose was starting to drift off and did not want her to pass out. Since Gabby was on her knees, she wouldn’t be able to see Rose drifting off. She then patted Gabby on her left shoulder and knelt down next to her. “Hey, give her a break for a second. She is about to pass out and we don’t want her to do that.” she told her.

Gabby felt some disappointment after hearing those words as she was having such a great time tickling Rose’s foot. She was starting to get into it and wanted to send Rose into another dimension. She didn’t get a chance to tickle Ana’s feet the previous night and she wanted to have some foot tickling fun. But she knew La Diabla was right. They didn’t want Rose to pass out because then they couldn’t enjoy her screams. “Ok...I will stop for now.” she said reluctantly, then pulled her fingers from the toes.

Rose felt herself about to pass out but then the fingers left her toes. She groaned because she was going to go to that sweet mode of unconsciousness, but now she was just worn out. She felt herself wheezing and even saw that she drooled a little from her mouth. She was tired and her body was still sore. She had no idea how much time had passed since this all started, but she was tired. Then she heard footsteps and then she looked up. Through her tired eyes, she saw a face that had pure sadistic glee on it. She let her head drop again as she knew that woman was going to gloat over her predicament. “What….what do…you…want?” she panted.

La Diabla sat back down in the chair and leaned forward. She loved seeing the sweaty mess that was Rose’s face. She knew that the extensive tickling would wear her down, but knew it wasn’t over yet. This was just to give her a chance to breathe so Gabby could continue the foot torture. “Awwww…pobrecita. You look like such a mess! Is the tickling driving you crazy? I would lift your head right now, but I don’t want my hand to get sweaty. Haha” she taunted.

Rose groaned as she heard the taunts and she wished she could just punch La Diabla in the mouth, but she was too tired to do anything. She really hoped her torment was over. “Please…..just leave me….alone. You had….your fun…” she wheezed.

“Hahaha you silly girl! Not quite. I have not had MY fun yet. That is coming soon. But anyway, I am here to talk a little business. You asked what did I want? Well, it is simple. I want you to no longer ask the farmers to sell their properties. That’s it. Simple, right? I can’t do anything about the ones that were sold, but those remaining farms are not to be purchased anymore. Christos can’t have everything. I think he should be happy with what he has. Do we have a deal?” La Diabla asked.

Rose heard that request and felt a shiver in her body. She had no idea which farmer put La Diabla up to this task, but it had to be one of the farmers who still owned their property. Her body was aching, and she wondered if she should stop trying to buy those farms. The problem was Christos wanted all the farms in this region. He wanted full control of the agriculture in this area and have a foothold in Mexico. If there were farms remaining, then he wouldn’t be in total control. Her mind started to race as she knew what she said next would seal her fate. Either she saved herself from this torture by agreeing to the request, or she could deny Christos and suffer any punishment he had in mind. She had never failed him before and didn’t want to start now. Rose felt her eyes filling with tears because either way, she was going to suffer. She lifted her head a little and stared at La Diabla. She saw that evil smirk and let a few tears fall down her face. “I…….I can’t. I have to do….my job. Please don’t torture me anymore…” she begged.

“Wrong answer!! Well, I think you just need to be persuaded. I gave you the opportunity, but you decided to defy me. Good luck….” La Diabla told her and then put her hand in the air to give a signal for Gabby to continue.

“NOOOO!!!! PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Rose exploded into laughter as she felt fingernails scurrying up and down the bottom of her foot. It was such an intense sensation and once again, her foot was being held and she couldn’t move it. She felt the fingers moving up and down her sole and in her arch specifically. Her body vibrated, her eyes were turning red, tears streamed down, and her voice was still loud as she felt those nails on her feet. This was not about any soft tickling to drive her mad. This was just pure torture.

Gabby was humming to herself as she continued to rake her nails up and down the sole of the helpless foot. She was happy that Rose decided to defy La Diabla’s request because it allowed her to continue her foot tickling. She also knew even if Rose agreed to the request, then she would still get to tickle the feet because of a wager she made. She looked at the foot and saw her fingers moving up and down that sole. The skin was quite tender, and her nails seemed to sink into the flesh. She saw the ball of the foot and wondered what would happen if her nails stroked against that spot where the ball of the foot met the arch. She moved her fingers to that spot and made small circles with her nails. She loved how much the foot strained in her hand and just hearing that hysterical laughter made her feel good inside. Torturing this woman was definitely a great feeling. Gabby looked forward to future torture adventures and this was a perfect opportunity to practice.

Veronica watched with great amusement as Gabby continued to tickle the bottom of Rose’s feet. She watched as the fingers moved all over the foot. She saw them attack the ball of the foot, then the arch and even the instep. The fingers also skittered across the heel and what really appealed to her was that pale skin was starting to turn a light pink. She was very happy that it wasn’t her own feet being tickled like that. It was a great relief knowing that Gabby wouldn’t torment her like that. She did love hearing Rose’s screams and she grinned. “Keep tormenting her! I can only imagine what will happen to her when you get her other foot too!” she said with excitement.

Gabby paused her tickling and looked up at a smiling Veronica. She absolutely adored her and now she wanted to play with the other foot. She crawled on her knees over to the other foot and picked up the knife on the floor. She saw Veronica move back to the other side of the desk and was still looking at her. She was feeling so aroused and excited, she wished she could make out with her right now. Then her eyes went back to the left foot, and she grabbed the toe of the stocking and started to pull it down. It was time to expose this foot! The knife punctured the stocking and then started to cut the material. Soon, there was a hole and she finished cutting the toe of the stocking off and let go. She saw the newly bared left set of toes and she grinned. Gabby learned from the right foot that she had to expose the rest of the foot because Rose was surely going to crunch her toes together when she goes after them. She began to peel the stocking upwards, revealing that pale flesh of the sole and once she got to the heel, she put the stocking to rest on the back of the heel. Now, Rose’s feet were bared. She couldn’t wait until she tickled that foot!

Rose was trying her best to get much needed oxygen back into her lungs after enduring that foot tickling assault moments ago. She felt so hot and felt and she was miserable. Then she felt another wave of fear when she felt her left stocking get cut open and now her left foot was bared. She started to whimper because she knew her other foot was about to get tortured. She looked up at a smiling La Diabla and started to beg again. She forgot all about her dignity at this moment. She did not want to get tortured anymore. “Please…..don’t let them do this….please don’t let her do this….Please….have mercy…” she whimpered.

“That’s not going to happen. I told you what was needed, and you defied me. This is not my fault you are suffering. It is YOURS! You can easily stop the torment if you simply do what I ask you to do. It is up to you….” La Diabla said to her as she leaned back in the chair and grinned. She knew Rose was going to snap at any moment now and just wanted to enjoy the show. She also thought about her turn and that gave her an idea. “I’ll tell you what. You do what I ask, and I promise I will give you a reward!” she told her.

Gabby licked her lips as she saw the toes trembling. She then grabbed the top of the left foot with her left hand, then looked at Veronica. “I think I am proving her feet are more ticklish than her armpits AND her ass! Hehehe” she teased.

“You think so? Nope, she screamed louder when I tickled that sweet hole of hers, remember?” Veronica responded with a sly smile.

Gabby chuckled, then turned her eyes back towards the foot. She started to softly trace her fingers around the outside edges of the sole and felt the foot straining in her hands and already heard some laughter coming out. This foot seemed very sensitive, and she was going to push this woman well beyond her limits. She then decided enough teasing for now and formed her fingers into a “claw” and placed her nails on the heel. She slowly dragged her nails from the heel into the arch and all the way to the ball of the foot. Once she finished, she simply placed her nails back on the heel and repeated the move and her nails slowly crept down that tender flesh.

Rose felt her entire body tensing up as the intensity of the ticklish sensations overwhelmed every nerve in her body. The way the nails slowly descended down the length of her sole drove her body into overdrive, and she let out a blood curdling laugh. She had no idea why she was more sensitive at this point. It probably had to do with the fact she was so tired, and these women knew how to torment her. She even started to feel bad for the women in Christos’ harem because now she understood why they were so broken. She understood why they were so docile and willing to let their bodies be used by her boss. Being tickled as a form of torture was very effective and she wished for anything to make it stop. Her mind was racing over what La Diabla told her. This could all end if she relented and gave up the rest of her mandate from Christos. When the nails lingered in her arch, she went into silent laughter. The nails were slowly moving, and her hands waved around in their bonds, her body was collapsing and sweat dripped off her face. Then the fingers made it towards the base of her toes, and it sent another horrific wave of ticklish feelings into her body.

Gabby was enjoying herself as her nails were making “pink lines” down the pale skin of this foot. She could tell that Rose was in silent laughter and that made her feel proud. She could only imagine the ticklish terror she was in as she imagined if this was her own foot. She remembered what it felt like when La Diabla was sensually tickling the soles of her feet and how that was intense. If what she was doing to Rose’s feet happened to her own, she would probably surrender as well. When her fingers made it to the base of the toes, she was surprised the toes were spread opened in ticklish agony, so she decided to try and finish Rose off. She had to win her wager with Veronica! Gabby jammed her fingers into the crevices and wiggled them around. She could feel the toes clamping on her fingers and she giggled to herself. This was so much fun, and she winked at Veronica.

Rose felt those fingers in her toes, and she lost it. She couldn’t even wiggle her foot around to try and get the fingers out of that area. She felt so weak and then just let it all happen. Her body stopped struggling and she just continued in silent laughter. Her eyes looked at the ground and knew it was over. She didn’t care about anything at this point. She just wanted relief. She no longer cared about her mandate, she just wanted to stop having her body tormented. She looked up at La Diabla and nodded her head. “Yes…..yes……yes….” she mouthed to her.

La Diabla saw the look of desperation in Rose’s eyes. She could see she was broken and now saw her mouthing the word “yes” several times. She gave a sigh of relief as she knew the mission was completed. She leaned forward in her chair, placed her right hand under Rose’s chin and smiled. She then lifted her left hand in the air to signal to stop tickling Rose at the moment, so she could hear her admit defeat. Once the tickling stopped, she saw Gabby standing up next to Veronica. Then her eyes looked into Rose’s defeated face. “What was that?” she asked.

Rose felt a huge sense of relief once the fingers left her foot. The fact the tickling stopped made her start to cry tears of joy. She knew she was beaten. She knew she had better obey these women or she was going to continue to suffer. She looked at La Diabla and knew what she had to do. “Yes…I…I…will…stop…” she wheezed.

“Stop what? You will stop trying to buy the remaining farms? You will just leave these good people alone?” La Diabla asked her.

“Yes…..I…..I won’t…..buy…..more….farms….please let me go….” Rose wheezed and pleaded.

“Very good! But I don’t know if I am convinced! I think you need more foot tickling! Gabby can you-“ La Diabla tried to say.

“NO!!!! NO GAWD NOOOOOOO!!!! No more….I…I promise….I am….done. The farms….they are safe. They are safe. Please….please don’t tickle me anymore….please don’t tickle me anymore…” Rose said then started to cry. Her body was so overwhelmed, she just broke down into tears.

“Good girl….hehehehe oh, quit your crying for a moment. I need you to settle something. My friends there had a little wager between themselves. Would you say your ass, or your feet are more ticklish than your armpits? If you don’t answer honestly, well then, we will tickle both areas again…” La Diabla threatened. She was having fun at the moment and then winked at Gabby and Veronica.

Rose’s eyes shot open when she heard the question and panic set in once again. She was asked what was more horrible, the feet or her ass. She felt completely humiliated that these women were making wagers off her suffering, but the threat of having both areas tickled again frightened her to her core. She would not be able to handle that at all. She had no idea what was worse. It was all terrible, so she blurted out the first thing in her mind. “My ass!!! My ass!!! Don’t tickle me!!!” she shouted.

“Yes!!! Haha I won!!!!” Veronica shouted as she looked at Gabby. She was excited she won and now she was going to have dinner made for her for a week.

“Dammit!!! I think she is lying!! It had to be her feet! You saw her reaction when I played with her toes! Like this!” Gabby responded then grabbed the toes and moved them around.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! MAKE HER STOP!!!!” Rose screamed as she felt her toes being fondled and tickled again.

“Hehehe ok Gabby, you can stop. This bitch is done for….” La Diabla laughed. She was very proud that Gabby displayed a sadistic streak. She then looked at Rose’s face and saw that look of relief once the tickling stopped. Now, it was her turn for a little fun. “Oh yeah, I did promise you a reward, didn’t I? You just lay there and enjoy….” she told her then stood up.

Veronica looked at La Diabla as she stood up and now, she wondered what was about to happen to Rose’s pussy. She remembered what La Diabla had done to Clara’s and now she was going to watch a show again. She felt a warmth between her own legs as the outlaw made her way past her and then made it to the area where she was between Rose’s spread legs. “What are you going to do to her?” she asked softly.

“Hmmm…I think I will play with her. Here is the thing ladies, once you break them like this, you completely humiliate them by forcing them to orgasm. This bitch will be so broken after I make her cum, that she will do anything I say. Remember how Clara was so docile after what we did to her? Well, Rose her will be a blubbering whore when I am done. Now, observe because next time I will have you play with helpless pussy.” La Diabla told them. She then moved closer and reached her hand forward. She grinned as she placed her hand on the moist pussy and felt Rose’s body tense up. She could feel the pubic hair on her fingertips, and the moist pussy lips on her palm. She started to massage the pussy and noticed the hips shuddering and starting to grind. She looked at both Veronica and Gabby and grinned. “See? She likes this. She loves it when I play with her pussy….” she told them.

Rose felt that hand on her pussy and was in total shock. She was so exhausted at this point and feared being tickled that having her private area massaged was a surprise. What also surprised her was how good it felt. After that ordeal, getting a massage was a wonderful feeling and with it being between her legs, she felt her lust rise. She didn’t understand why she was getting into this as she knew what La Diabla was doing to her. She knew that the outlaw was going to force on orgasm out of her to make her completely submissive. This was something Thalia once told her that she did with the new harem girls. It was to break them and make them docile. Even though she was being sexually conquered, she didn’t care. That tickle torture pushed her beyond her limits and this wonderful sensation between her legs felt like she was in heaven. Rose couldn’t help but moan loudly as the massaging got deeper and pressed harder. Her body surrendered itself to the hand of La Diabla and now she felt her clit being manipulated. “Ooooooohhhh this……oooohhhh mmmmmmmmmmm yes…please yes…” she moaned.

La Diabla smiled as she heard those moans and saw the hips starting to grind. She loved this part of the job as she was going to make Rose lose her mind. She then saw the look of awe in both Gabby and Veronica’s eyes and figured it was time to get them involved. “Hey, why don’t you both lightly stroke the bottoms of her feet. Remember when I lightly tickled yours that other night? Do the same to her and this bitch will cum her brains out….” she told them.

Gabby gasped in surprise as she wanted to join in and make Rose orgasm. She made her way over to the right foot and knelt down on the ground. She could see Rose’s toes clenching and wiggling as the woman was in sheer lust. She then grabbed the top of the foot with her right hand and using the finger pads at the tips, softly started to stroke down the sole. She remembered what was done to her feet by the outlaw and wanted to give Rose that same feeling. She felt the foot flexing and knew she was going to drive Rose crazy.

Veronica knelt down by the left foot and grabbed the top of it with her left hand. She remembered that night when the bottoms of her feet were tickled while making out with Gabby. She remembered how horny it made her and now she was going to do it to Rose. She took the pads of her finger and softly stroked them from the heel, into the arch and off the ball of the foot. She made lazy patterns on the sole and she was impressed with how tender the flesh was. She could see the toes curling as her soft touch was having an effect on Rose. “This is nice…..” she whispered to herself as she continued to stroke.

Rose felt her feet getting grabbed and gasped as she felt the soft stroking on her soles. It tickled a little but felt really good. After enduring the humiliation of being tickled tortured into hell, her body loved this moment. The hand on her mound felt incredible and she figured La Diabla knew how to pleasure a woman as she was getting all of her spots. Then with the soft strokes on her feet, that drove her wild. She didn’t think it was possible to have her feet touched during sex would feel this good. She continued to grind her hips, trying to get herself off. She closed her eyes and felt that orgasm building in her loins and through her body. To have a sexual release would be such a wonderful thing after enduring that brutal torture.

La Diabla could hear the sweet whimpers of Rose as she massaged her between her legs. She could tell she was getting more and more into it as she felt her hips grinding. She could also hear very soft giggles coming out of her as she knew her feet were being very lightly stroked. She was impressed that her two friends were getting good at this method of torture. She knew Rose’s feet were very sensitive, so for her to not explode in laughter right now means that her friends were doing a great job. She always loved this moment of control over another woman. She controlled their physical pleasure and would only let them have it when she wanted them too. La Diabla smiled as she thought about all the women she dominated this way, but then remembered what happened to her the previous night. Bella dominated her sensually and she succumbed to that woman and had a massive orgasm herself. She didn’t even get to tickle or pleasure Bella. When Darby sexually had her way with her, she at least got her back in the same night. She smiled to herself knowing that Bella would have that over her, but she also attributed it to alcohol. Her mind came back into focus, and she felt the clit on her fingers. It was time to push Rose over the edge and completely destroy her. “Come on Rose….you can let it out. I want you to cum for me. Will you do it? You want to cum for me? Give it to me……cum, Rose. Cum….” she said softly.

Rose heard those soft words as her clit was being massaged and she felt that burning desire turning into a raging inferno in her body. After all the torment, after all the humiliation, right now she felt incredible and wanted to feel that sweet, sweet release. The way the outlaw was manipulating her most private area brought her to the brink and she heard her tell her to cum. Her body tensed up as she felt the stroking on the bottoms of her feet. It was starting to tickle more, and the two sensations were starting to break her down. Then she felt her clit getting rubbed harder and it hit! Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as that tsunami of an orgasm crested and then it crashed! “OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSS FUCKING YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!” she screamed out as wave after wave of sheer intense pleasure crashed over her.

Gabby looked over at Veronica and giggled as she heard that orgasmic scream coming from Rose. She couldn’t help herself because she knew the woman just had a mind-numbing orgasm and she helped give it to her. Just hearing those sexual screams got her horny and as she looked at Veronica’s face, she blew her a kiss. “This will be you tonight….” she mouthed to her.

Veronica saw Gabby looking at her and when she read her lips, her nipples started to throb, and her vagina got very moist. She always loved the way Gabby would sexually tease her and their sexual encounters were always a great pleasure. She did enjoy dominating Rose and wanted some release herself. She then moved her eyes towards La Diabla and mouthed back to Gabby, “and her too….”

La Diabla felt Rose’s hips shuddering on her hand and she did a few more rubs on that love button. She loved it when she forced women to orgasm and knew the body was going to be extra sensitive. She then moved her hand away from the drenched pussy and lightly stroked her fingers on that ass. She felt the ass clench and she saw the hips writhing again. This was her way of reminding Rose she was still in control and even though an orgasm was given, she was still going to be dominated. “Good girl, Rose! You have such a delicious pussy by the way…” she teased as she licked her hand of Rose’s love honey.

Rose started to giggle a little as she felt fingers stroking her ass cheeks once again. She realized just how sensitive she was and even that very light touch was driving her crazy. Then she felt soft stroking on the soles of her feet, and she started to giggle more. She started to worry that they were going to tickle her again and after that orgasm, she was much more sensitive that she was before. “Hehehehehe come on! I surrender! I surrender!!” she called out.

La Diabla laughed as she heard Rose’s pleads of mercy. She felt a warm glow in her own body as she knew the mission was accomplished. She looked over at Gabby and Veronica and they were still having a little fun with the feet. She also noticed they were staring at her like a piece of meat, and she had a feeling about what they were thinking. She chuckled to herself and then stepped away from Rose’s ass area and made her way back to her head. She wanted Gabby and Veronica to continue to stroke the feet as it was time to reinforce Rose’s submission. She sat down in the chair in front of Rose and grinned. She could see her face was a sweaty mess and she was giggling lightly. “So, just to confirm, you are done with trying to buy farms?” she asked.

Rose felt strokes on her feet, and she kept giggling. Her feet were moving around, trying to get away from the tickling and she saw La Diabla in front of her. She did not want any more torture, so she was willing to submit to her desires. “Yes! Hehehehe no more buying!! No more buying! Please!! Let me go! Please let me go…..” she begged.

La Diabla nodded her head in satisfaction and stood up. Her victim was done for, and it was time to go. She did wish she could spend hours torturing her, but she also knew the possibility of the other woman returning. Even though she figured they could handle that other woman, their mission was over, and it was time to go. She patted Rose’s head like a puppy and grinned. “Good. Now remember, if I hear you trying to buy more farmlands around here or ANYWHERE in Mexico again, I promise you….. You will see me again. When you least expect it. I will find you. I will take you. I will torture you. I will make you my bitch forever. Listen to what I am telling you. I am your worst nightmare. I will take you to hell and back. Remember my name….” she told her in a very menacing tone, then kissed her forehead.

Rose shuddered as she heard that ominous threat and tears started to fall. She knew what was being told to her was the truth. The way these women dominated her left her no doubt what would happen to her if they returned. She nodded her head “yes” and let the tears come out. “Yes….I understand…” she whimpered.

“Ok ladies, let’s go. Our job is done here. Hehehe” La Diabla told Gabby and Veronica. She saw them stand up and hug each other. She could tell they felt very proud about what they did to Rose, and it was time to go home to celebrate. As she saw them happy, it felt bittersweet to her. She was really starting to like these two women as she spent more time with them. Even though they kept insinuating they would love to have sex with her, she admired them and really did enjoy their compliments. She knew that if she did consume enough alcohol, she probably would have a threesome with them. She felt herself getting a little emotional, but she knew what she had to do. She then started to head to the office door and waved her hand for them to follow.

Gabby felt great pride as they finished their mission. Before she left, she scrabbled her fingers across that helpless right foot and heard such a delightful ticklish squeal coming from Rose. She laughed and then left the room next to Veronica. “I couldn’t help it. Her feet are SO ticklish! I know she lied. I really won you know.” she told Veronica.

“Hahahaha no, you LOST!! I look forward to dinner soon! Hehehe” Veronica laughed as she exited the room. She could feel that pride in their work and looked at Rose one more time. She saw her moving her body and heard the tears. She then turned around and looked at La Diabla. “We are going to leave her tied like that?” she asked.

“Yep…hehehe sooner or later that other woman may show up. She can set her and the maids loose. I want them to think about what happened.” La Diabla said as they made it to the front of the house. She saw the maid that Veronica tied up and laughed. If they had more time, she would have loved to tickle torture that maid as well. She walked to the front door, and this was a moment to show her two friends. They had snuck into the house in the back but leaving out the front door as a sign of conquest. Once they all made it out, they ran over to where they had their horses, mounted them and then rode off. Their mission was finally accomplished.

Carissa rode back to Rose’s home and was in the front yard. As she dismounted her horse, she felt something was different. She did not know what it was, but something seemed off. She made it to the front door and noticed it wasn’t closed all the way. She thought she heard some whimpers coming from inside and she had to find out what that was. She walked into the home and her eyes bugged out as she saw one of the maids tied up in a chair. The young woman looked petrified, and she ran over to her. “What the hell? What happened?” she asked.

“Senorita! These….these women broke in here!! They did this!!! They did this!!” the maid screamed out.

Carissa took her knife out and started to cut away at the ropes. She was just told someone entered the home and she thought it could be a robbery! “What???!!! Some women broke in here??? Are you ok?? Are they gone??” she asked.

“Yes! I-I am ok. They are gone. But Senorita Rose, she…..she must have been hurt. She was screaming a lot by those women! I just heard her screaming for so long!” The maid informed Carissa as she felt the ropes coming loose.

“Wait right here!” Carissa said as she stood up and then raced towards the back of the house. She had to make sure Rose was ok. If she was robbed and screaming, she was probably about to die. She barged into the office, then stopped dead in her tracks. The sight before her stunned her. She saw a naked Rose, except for stocking on her legs, tied spread eagled on top of her desk and was very sweaty looking. She ran over and immediately started to cut her wrists free of the ropes. She could hear her crying and her heart raced. It appeared that whoever broke in probably tortured her. “Rose! Rose! Are you ok?? What the hell happened?!!!” she shouted.

Rose felt her wrist being freed and heard the familiar voice. She lifted her head up and saw Carissa in front of her. She felt a large sense of relief as she was about to be released. She tried to stop herself from crying and did her best to talk to Carissa. “They…they…they….oh gawd….” she sobbed.

Carissa stood up and looked around the body. She could see Rose’s back and her ass but didn’t see any visible wounds. She knelt back down and looked into Rose’s face. She knew that she was tortured somehow. “What happened? Tell me, who did this to you?” she asked.

“They tickled me….they tortured me….*sob* it was horrible….” Rose cried. She was happy she was being freed, but the weight of what happened to her broke her spirit. She had never been so humiliated in her entire life and just wanted to disappear at the moment. “It….it was…..three of them. *sob* they…tortured me all over! *sob* They made me….cum…..*sob*” she cried out.

Carissa felt a large wave of shock hit her as she heard that Rose was tickled tortured and even forced to cum. That was something she and Thalia would do to women, but it happened to Rose. She shook her head in anger and was mad at herself for not being here. She wanted to find out who did this and get revenge for doing this to Rose. “You will be ok, Rose. You will be ok. I swear to you, whoever did this will pay. I will send a message to Thalia as well. Why did they torture you?” she asked and awaited Rose’s answer.

La Diabla rode back on a horse to Bella’s farm triumphant. She felt the afterglow of a victory and it felt good. She was paid for a job and the mission was accomplished. It was her first time being hired to do a job. Previously, she just did crimes for the sake of the gang. She started to understand what it felt like to be a bounty hunter and she liked it. She also started to feel a sense of nervousness and sadness. As she entered the farmland, she knew what she had to do soon, and it bothered her. La Diabla turned her head and saw Gabby and Veronica right behind her. They made it all the way to the stables and dismounted their horses. She looked at them with great pride and smiled. “Well ladies, how does it feel to finish your first mission? You both did great! I am proud of you.” she told them.

“It was amazing!! I had a lot of fun, that’s for sure!” Veronica responded. She felt a great excitement in her body as she now went on two outings with the infamous outlaw and both times, a woman was tickled tortured and sexually conquered. She was starting to really enjoy this new lifestyle.

“That was truly a good time! I mean, we broke her. I know we made a mess out of Clara, but this Rose woman? I mean…..we BROKE her. It was great…” Gabby added. She felt great pride in conquering a woman and it did not result in death. She was beginning to understand the effectiveness of the torture because it left no physical marks, yet could destroy someone’s pride, dignity and emotional state. She was already looking forward to the next mission!

“Good! Yes, it was a lot of fun. I promise you; you keep doing that to women and you will make a really good living. All these rich women who walk around thinking they are superior to the lower class will learn a cruel lesson in humility. Besides, would they go to law enforcement and say they were tickled? Hahaha No one would ever believe them. It is such a great torture method. Hehe Now remember, never tell anyone what we did specifically. It is our trade secret.” La Diabla said with a grin.

“It really is!! I would have never thought tickling someone for torture could be….fun. You always see it as a silly kid’s game, but I learned from you that it can be great torture and humiliation or…..very sexy. Hehehehe” Gabby said then looked at Veronica. She also remembered how much fun they had tickling the maid Ana as well.

“I agree! Wow. I mean, this is really exciting. I want to go to the Westside now and rob a few more ladies. Hahaha” Veronica chuckled. She then started to walk with the others to head back to Bella’s house. She then remembered something from the mission about Rose and that incident. “I do have a question. How come we didn’t tell Rose to not try to buy Bella’s farm specifically? You just mentioned the remaining farms.” she asked.

La Diabla grinned at the question and was happy Veronica observed that little detail. She looked at her with a proud grin. “I am glad you noticed that. The reason I didn’t mention Bella’s farm is that since we weren’t going to kill Rose, just intimidate her, was that she might try to get revenge. She has no idea who sent us to her. I didn’t want her to think about going to Bella and trying to exact revenge. That’s why. I want to protect Bella.” she explained.

“Ah, that makes sense. You like Bella, don’t you? She is really pretty and, well, I think she has a crush on you. Hehe” Veronica asked. She was amused at La Diabla’s reaction as she saw her face.

“Do I like Bella? She is very nice. I will admit that. She is pretty as well. Why do you say you think she has a crush on me?” La Diabla asked. She was hoping these two ladies did not ask her about the previous night. She also hoped they didn’t see her walking through the house naked and drunk.

“It is just the way she looks at you. I can tell that woman likes you a lot. When we were having dinner, she kept staring at you. I can’t blame her. You are very beautiful.” Veronica told her.

La Diabla blushed a little as she heard that. She continued to walk and hoped they were done asking her questions about Bella. She did not know how to feel, but she knew what she had to do very soon. “Thank you for the compliment. She is a very nice woman and very generous. We are about to get paid!!! Hahaha” she laughed.

“Yes, we are!! This was a very lucrative mission! Hey, after dinner and she spoke with you alone, what did you two do? Did you have sex with her? Hehehe” Gabby asked. She couldn’t help but see the reaction of La Diabla after hearing that question. The outlaw had a look of shyness on her face.

La Diabla’s heart nearly stopped when asked that question. She did not want to let them know what happened between her and Bella. Partly because she liked having them flirt with her and make them work to try and convince her to have a threesome. If they knew she had sex with Bella, they would think she would be much easier to persuade. She had to continue to deny the interaction. “You two are very silly. We had a nice conversation and talked about the mission. That’s all!” she said with a shy smile.

“Look at you blush!! Hahaha I hope you had a great time. I know we did with Ana…” Veronica teased.

“Wait, what? You did what with Ana?” La Diabla asked as her head snapped towards Veronica when she heard that comment.

“Welcome back ladies!!!! How did the mission go?” Bella asked as she saw the outlaws she hired approach the front porch of the house. She was very excited to see them and the simple fact they were coming back and looked to be in a good mood told her the mission must have been a success!

La Diabla saw Bella there and felt a sense of pride. The mission was completed, and it was time to enjoy the spoils. She also felt nervous as the time was approaching very soon. She knew it was not going to be easy, but she felt it had to be done. “It was a great success! I don’t think Rose will be coming around here again. She learned the hard way that her attempts of intimidation weren’t going to continue.” she responded.

“Good! Oh, thank goodness! I am so glad to hear that! Come in ladies, come in! It is time to celebrate!” Bella told the group as they got onto the porch. She felt tremendous relief the mission was a success. She feared Rose, especially after Carissa showed up to intimidate her. She saw her fellow farmers giving up their land and when Gracie Perez succumbed to Carissa, she felt her farm was next. Now, she could stay on her farm and hopefully the Greek threat was over. She wanted to hug and kiss La Diabla, but the others were there, and she knew the outlaw would not like it. Bella figured that they would stay another night and she was going to have another sexual night with the infamous outlaw.

La Diabla walked into the house, and she felt good. She saw Ana the maid approach all of them with glasses of water, but also saw a bottle of champagne. She shook her head but also understood it must have been a tremendous relief for Bella to not fear the Greeks anymore. They all headed into the dining room area where lunch was being served. She did not give the exact method of torture she enacted on Rose, because like all of her crimes, her methods of operation were a secret. She sat in a chair and was giving Bella the highlights of the mission. She also heard Veronica and Gabby also chiming in, but not giving the specific methods as they were instructed. “……You should have seen it. Rose was crying and bawling her eyes out. She was a total mess! She will never bother you again…” she told Bella, finishing the story.

“That sounds….incredible!!! But, why won’t you tell me what you did to her to make her surrender like that? She is not dead and from the sounds of it, she will be ok.” Bella asked. She was curious about what the ladies did because Rose seemed like a strong-willed person.

“Sorry, trade secrets. You really don’t want to know. It is kind of scary…hehehe” Gabby chimed in. She was enjoying this moment. She then took another bite out of her seasoned beef and took a sip of water.

“Ok then. I guess you have secret methods. Don’t ask, don’t tell. Hehehe” Bella giggled. She felt excitement in her body and continued to stare at La Diabla. She didn’t understand why she was so smitten with a woman that committed tons of crimes. There was something about her that was alluring. It could be the way that she is a dangerous woman, but also very charming and cordial. It could have been the physical beauty. Whatever it was, she hoped to spend lots of time with her and even thought of a proposal to give her. She really hoped La Diabla would accept it. “Ok ladies, I hope you enjoyed lunch, now it is time for business. I promised you that you would get paid, and it is time to pay you!” she said with excitement.

La Diabla smiled when she heard that because getting paid was always a great moment. She watched as Bella stood up from the table and headed over towards a side desk that was in the dining room. She saw several small canvass bags sitting on top. She saw Bella grabbing those three bags and walked back towards the table. Her eyes lit up when she received a bag and Gabby and Veronica got theirs. She felt like a child at Christmas and opened it up. There were a lot of gold and silver pesos coins inside. She knew just by the amount in the bag, she was paid a substantial sum. “Wow! You were not lying when you said you were generous. Thank you!” she said.

“Yes, thank you!! This is a lot more than I expected!” Gabby said as she looked in her bag. If she was going to get paid like this, she wanted to tickle torture a lot more women in the future!

“I-I don’t know what to say other than, thank you. You are very generous.” Veronica said. The amount of coins in her bag was more than what she and Gabby lived on for months. She felt really excited and hoped they could do another mission.

“It is a small token of my gratitude. My farm is a very successful one, which is why the Greeks probably want it as well as everyone else’s. I can’t thank all of you enough for what you did for me today. This farm means everything to me. Thank you.” Bella told them as she got a little emotional. The farm she and her late husband created would stay in her hands and she would never let it go.

Another hour passed and La Diabla felt nervous because she knew she had to tell this group of a decision she made. She loved listening to the banter in the room as they all sat around having a great time. Even Ana the maid joined the conversation, and she could tell that Gabby and Veronica kept flirting and talking to her. She remembered a comment Veronica made earlier and thought, she wasn’t the only one to have sex with a member of this house the previous night. She then noticed Bella staring at her. She gave a small smile back and thought about the woman. The previous night was a very good night, and she knew that Bella wanted more. Then she saw Bella standing up and heading towards her.

Bella approached La Diabla and then gently placed her right hand on top of La Diabla’s left hand which was still on the table. She wanted to invite her to spend another night with her and she hoped they could recreate the magic they shared, and also hoped to get to know her more. She leaned down a little and got closer to La Diabla’s head. “Can I speak with you for a moment? I wanted to give you an offer.” she asked her softly.

“Sure….” La Diabla answered back. She then got up out of her chair and followed Bella out of the room and made her way to the front door of the house and onto the porch outside. She stood on the porch and looked at the woman before her. She could see the emotion in Bella’s eyes, and she would hear Bella’s offer, but then tell her a decision that she made. She knew her decision may affect Bella, but she felt it had to be done. “What’s going on? You said you had an offer for me?” she asked.

Bella felt nervous as she heard La Diabla’s voice. She knew what she was about to say was a risk, but she felt it was worth it. “Salem, first I want to thank you and you ladies for taking care of my Greek problem. It is such a great relief knowing that they won’t be so aggressive anymore and leave me and my farm alone. I am eternally grateful to you. Look, I am going to be honest with you. I wanted to tell you that last night was a very special night for me. The moments we spent together were some of the best moments I had in a very long time. You are one extraordinarily beautiful woman. You are one of a kind. The perfect beauty….” she told her.

La Diabla felt shy at the moment as she heard this woman complimenting her. The previous night was going to be a memorable one for her as well. The pleasure she felt. The intensity of it all. The tickling and the teasing and the feeling of a sensual submissiveness felt amazing. It was a one night stand, but this was one that rocked her to her core. Now, this woman appeared to be expressing feelings and she felt shy. “Thank you…” she softly responded.

“I want to give you an offer. I know it will seem like a lot, but I want you to consider it. You see, there is something special about you. You have this fearsome reputation, but you have so much passion, so much fire in you, I want to know more. I want to know who Salem is. I want to see what is in her heart as well as her mind. I will admit, I am absolutely smitten with you. So my offer is…..stay with me. You and your friends can live in this house. You will be my guests and me and you can really get to know each other well. We can even have very passionate moments together. What do you say?” Bella asked. She wanted to express to La Diabla her growing feelings and she felt her body shaking. For the first time since her husband passed away, she had feelings for another person. They weren’t deep, but her interest was there.

La Diabla felt her breath leave her body as she heard Bella expressing some feelings for her. She was also offered the chance to live on this farm and get to know her better. She even offered to have Gabby and Veronica stay here as well. It would be a great place to stay. This part of Mexico was beautiful, and Bella was a very attractive woman. It was very tempting, but then she thought of Cheyenne and the Elu tribe. That was her home at the moment, and she really liked it there. The bigger feeling was her love for Darby. If she stayed on this farm, she knew she wouldn’t be able to be with Darby ever again. It seemed simple. She could be with someone who really liked her, and she didn’t have to separate from them. She could be free to potentially fall in love with someone and not having to worry about hiding anything or being away from them because of their occupations and the fact she was a wanted woman in the United States. That was why she had to make the decision she made earlier. She just couldn’t stop thinking of Darby and that was where her heart truly was. La Diabla understood that she and Darby may never actually be in a relationship because of circumstances, but to her, it was worth that risk. Now, it was that moment. She had to let Bella know the decision she had made earlier, and she hoped that she didn’t break this woman’s heart. That was a major change for her. She knew she had broken hearts in her past and didn’t care. Now, she didn’t want to hurt a woman who was very generous, attractive and would probably be a great lover. She had to do what she had to do. “Bella….It is an amazing offer. Living on this farm and being in this peaceful surrounding would be good for me. But….” she started to say.

Bella felt her heart drop as she had that feeling her offer was about to be declined. She felt her knees starting to buckle as she prepared herself for not good news. “But what?” she asked softly, then stared at the beautiful brown eyes of the outlaw.

“But….and this is not easy for me to say. I-I am going to regretfully decline your wonderful offer. You see, I have a new home in the United States. I came to Mexico to handle some personal business. I love my new home and the people that are there. Please, don’t get me wrong. What we did last night was such an amazing experience and something I will never forget. You are such an amazing woman, but I have to go back home and…..and…..” La Diabla started to say. She knew what she was going to say next may hurt Bella and it was hard for her to get it out.

“And what? You can tell me. Be honest with me, Salem.” Bella asked her. She had a feeling she knew what it was, but still wanted to hear it.

“And…..well…..I don’t know how to say this, but….there is someone else I kinda have….well, you know…interest in back home.” La Diabla told her. She started to feel bad, and she could feel her own body temperature rising as this was an emotional moment. She did not want to hurt Bella’s feelings. She also did not want to reveal who it was either.

“I see…..is it Darby?” Bella asked. She remembered that name being called out when La Diabla was waking up.

La Diabla was stunned as she heard that question! How on Earth did this woman know who Darby was? She never told her, and Gabby and Veronica didn’t even know who the deputy was. “Why did you say that name?” she asked.

“She….she was the name you called out for when I was trying to wake you up. You mentioned her name in your sleepy state.” Bella told her. She could see how red La Diabla’s face was and knew the woman probably felt embarrassed. She did like it because it showed that even though the outlaw’s heart might be with someone else, she must have cared enough about her to try and let her down gently. It confirmed her thoughts about La Diabla. She may have been this dangerous woman, but she could see that she did have a loving heart as well.

La Diabla felt really embarrassed as she discovered that Bella heard Darby’s name when she was waking up this morning. It must have been when Bella was touching her between her legs as she thought it was Darby. She looked away and had a hard time looking back at Bella. “Oh dear, I did? I-I’m so sorry….” she mumbled sheepishly.

Bella giggled a little as she could see just how embarrassed La Diabla was at this moment. “It is ok, Salem. Whoever this Darby person is, I hope she realizes just how incredible you are. I understand you have a home, and you want to get back. I do want to say you can visit here anytime. I would be more than happy to see you again. I will truly miss you….” she told her.

La Diabla smiled as she heard Bella’s response. She was happy because it did appear that Bella was doing ok with her turning down her offer. If it wasn’t for the fact that the bond she created with Darby did not exist, she probably would have stayed. She also knew if it wasn’t for the fact that the bond she created with Cheyenne did not exist, she probably would have stayed. She took a deep breath and looked at the woman who gave her a night to remember. “I will miss you too. If circumstances were different, I probably would have stayed. I haven’t told Gabby and Veronica yet. I will do that later. If you don’t mind, I will have them keep an eye out on you. Just in case the Greeks decide to try again, they can take care of them. They did a great job with me making sure Rose would never bother you again.” she told her.

“That sounds great. Thank you for thinking of me. So, when do you head back home?” Bella asked.

“Tomorrow morning. I have a very long journey. Again, thank you so much for everything. I did enjoy spending time with you and of course the very generous pay. You will see me again one day. Please take care of yourself Bella. Thank you for everything.” La Diabla told her. She then walked up to Bella and gave her a hug.

Bella felt love inside her heart as she felt the warm embrace from La Diabla. Even though her offer was turned down, her respect and admiration for the outlaw was very strong. She really hoped she would see her again really soon. The hug broke and she stared once again at that beautiful face. She leaned into it and gave La Diabla a very soft kiss on her lips. “Be safe Salem. Visit me soon…” she whispered.

La Diabla smiled and enjoyed the moment. She then followed Bella back into the house as it was time for her and her friends to leave. She wanted to spend one more night with her new friends before she traveled back to the Elu tribe. She walked up to both Gabby and Veronica and told them they would depart soon. She smiled as the women seemed a little disappointed, but also saw them smile as they knew they were all going back home.

Another hour passed and it was starting to get late in the afternoon. La Diabla and her friends rode in a wagon provided by Bella’s farmhands back to Ciudad de Serpientes. They were dropped off near the outskirts of the Southside as the farmhand did not want to go into the town due to fear. The women headed back to Gabby and Veronica’s home and to spend some time relaxing. They all had their bags of money and there was excitement in the air. They finally made it home and they all sat down and exhaled. It was a long day and they deserved to take a breath.

“It feels good to be home again! Whew!” Veronica called out as she sat down in her chair. She stretched her body and let out a loud yawn.

“Haha tired? Yes, it does feel good to be home, but what a day! These last two days have been amazing. We got to hang out, got hired for a job, had a wonderful dinner and slept in an amazing house. Then today we go out and torment a bitch bothering our new friends! The best thing? We got………..PAID!!!!!” Gabby shouted in joy.

“Yes, we did! I mean, she paid all of us a nice amount. This will last us for quite some time. Today was a good day. Hey La Diabla, why did we have to come back so soon? We could have stayed another night there. Hey, what’s wrong?” Veronica asked. She noticed a sullen look on La Diabla’s face and wondered what could be bothering her after such a triumphant day.

La Diabla looked back at both women and a small smile formed on her face. She was really starting to adore them and now she had to tell them that she was leaving. She took a deep breath, looked at the floor for a moment, then back at them. “You’re right, these last few days have been amazing. They have been amazing for all the things you said. But…..I have some news you may not like. That is why I wanted to come back here. I wanted to be alone with the both of you and tell you face to face.” she told them.

Gabby’s face turned from a smile to one of concern. The fact that La Diabla had some bad news for them made her very concerned. “News? What kind of news? Are you ok? You’re not dying, are you???” she asked.

“Haha no, I am not dying. First, I want to tell you both just how much I enjoyed being around you two. Thank you for helping me from those scavenger bitches when I first arrived. You two are amazing women. Second, I truly enjoyed our time together. You have both grown very quickly and I have NO doubt that you both will become fearsome outlaws in these parts. My news has nothing to do with the both of you. What I am trying to say is……..I am going back home tomorrow.” La Diabla told them. She felt a little sad about telling them this information, but it had to be done.

“WHAT???!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS??? You are leaving????” Veronica shouted. She could not believe a woman that she was really growing to adore was going to leave them tomorrow!

“Hahaha you’re kidding, right? Oh La Diabla, you are really good with jokes. Hehehehe You had me going there for a moment.” Gabby giggled. She figured this was La Diabla’s way of ribbing them. She would do that a few times during their conversations, so she figured this was another time.

La Diabla looked at both of them and she felt grateful that they cared enough about her to be affected by this news. She took a deep breath and exhaled. “It is true. I am going back home. I finished what I came to accomplish by coming to Mexico. I never intended to stay long. I want to get back home and see my new family. That’s all….” she told them.

Gabby looked at Veronica who was looking back at her. Their mentor was going to leave them, and it seemed so sudden. She felt her emotions building but she could see how emotional La Diabla was getting. “That….that is bad news. We really like you. We hoped you would stay here with us, and we could dominate Ciudad de Serpientes. Do you really have to go?” she asked.

“I do. I figured it is probably better for me to leave now, instead of staying longer which would make it harder to go back to see my new family. I really like you both and spending time with you has been amazing. But it is time for me to go. Don’t worry, I will be back to visit. Next time I visit, I will stay for a couple of weeks so we can have some real fun. Thank you both for being amazing to me. Take what I taught you and become fearsome around here. When I do come back, I can see how much better you are at it, and I want ALL the details of the women you played with. Remember the lessons I taught you. Remember the strategies. Be yourselves. Take care of one another and you will do great.” La Diabla told them. She could feel her emotions building up as she really did like these two. She wanted to see them successful, and she knew she would visit again. When Cheyenne would be back in school for a long stretch, that would give her time to visit again and even stay longer. She smiled as she saw the emotions in their eyes.

“I am not happy about this, but I understand. Thank you La Diabla. I think I can speak for both of us that meeting you and working with you has been the best time of our lives. We spent so much time fighting for just living every day and once we hooked up with you, life has been very happy. You taught us a lot and……dammit I am going to really miss you…” Veronica said, her voice starting to crack with emotion.

Gabby felt the same and her emotions were really getting to her. She stood up from her chair and walked over to La Diabla. She stretched her arms and had a small smile. “Stand up. I want to hug you. I am going to miss you so much…” she requested.

La Diabla stood up slowly and then she saw Veronica get up and walk over. She could feel the love in the room, and she embraced both of them in a group hug. This was an amazing feeling for her as these two women made her so proud. She could feel the emotion in the hug and hugged tighter. She was doing everything she could to not cry, and she just smiled instead. The hug broke and she could see they were all a little misty eyed. She chuckled a little and looked at the both of them. “Hey! We are supposed to be dangerous outlaws! No time for crying! Since this is the last night, let’s get some good food and just enjoy our time together. I think we deserve it.” she told them.

“Yeah, let’s get some good food and some alcohol! We got plenty of money for it! hehehe” Gabby giggled.

“We certainly do!! We can get really drunk tonight too! In celebration!” Veronica exclaimed.

La Diabla smiled as she saw these two wanting to have a good time on her last night. She also heard what Veronica said and smiled. She was not going to get drunk tonight because otherwise she might end up naked and having a threesome. “Hahaha let’s have fun. I am not going to drink tonight. I am leaving in the morning, so I want to be fresh…hehehe” she giggled.

The ladies laughed together and did another group hug. They broke the hug and then left for the Westside of Ciudad de Serpientes to go to a very nice eating establishment and enjoy the evening. The weather was cool, and they got their food and their drinks and enjoyed the moment. They engaged in a very fun conversation and just laughed. It was a very nice evening and both Gabby and Veronica were getting drunk. La Diabla maintained her sobriety and noticed she was having even more fun listening to their drunk banter. It was an emotional time as these two women were amazing to be around. The time spent with them was an exceptional experience and she savored it.

Soon, the alcohol ran out and they all headed back home. Once they arrived home, Gabby and Veronica were already exhausted and decided to head to bed. They even stumbled a few times but made it to their bedroom to continue their own special festivities. La Diabla watched them go to their room and then she headed to the place she slept in. She sat down on the edge of the bed, removed her boots and took a moment to enjoy the scene. Tomorrow, she would be headed back to the Elu tribe and the place did feel like home. She also thought about Deputy Darby and wished she could see her. She missed that woman and she hoped she would see her soon. La Diabla then laid down on her bed and prepared herself to go to sleep. She was exhausted over the events of the day and fell into a deep sleep.

Morning came and La Diabla woke up early. She got herself ready and packed the few things she had with her. She looked around the room and saw that she had everything. She left the room and noticed that both Gabby and Veronica were staggering out of their room. They looked worn out and very sleepy. She figured they wanted to see her off, then go right back to bed. She hugged them both and thanked them for everything. She then broke the hug and proceeded to walk out of the home. It was time for her to leave as the sun was barely rising. She went over to her horse, Tesoro, and strapped her supplies, including her money, to him and then mounted him. She saw Gabby and Veronica looking at her, still with those dazed eyes and bid them farewell. She then motioned Tesoro to move, and she went riding away from the home and out of Ciudad De Serpientes. Her mission in Mexico was complete.

As she rode through the countryside, she saw just how beautiful the area was. The grass was starting to turn colors as the Fall season was here and the weather was very cool. She thought about her journey here and even the fact that she had new friends. That helped her after meeting with El Guapo and learning about the fate of her former gang. It saddened her to know many of them died, including El Coyote, but it was good that El Guapo himself was ok. She wondered if she would ever see the man again and hoped he would somehow rise again. She thought about Bella and how they shared a very intimate connection. She hoped to see her again one day as well. Then she thought about the money she was paid. It was a large sum and realized she didn’t have much use for it in the Elu tribe. She could always convert it to US dollars when she got back, but then started to think of someone in particular. She smiled as she thought of this person and since she was done with her mission, she could go visit her. This person deserved this money more than she did because of all the help she gave her. She figured she would give the person 75% of her earnings, and she would keep 25% of it. Money was still money. La Diabla also remembered that Cheyenne was still in school, so she could visit this person and still get back in time well before Cheyenne would return home. She then guided her horse towards that location and felt excitement. This was going to be a great surprise!

Hours passed and she slowed her horse down. She saw a home in this small Mexican neighborhood and felt her adrenaline flowing. She couldn’t wait to see the look of surprise on this person’s face when she arrived. She slowed her horse down when she made it to a nondescript home and dismounted her horse when she got into the yard. She grabbed her bag of Mexican pesos and headed to the front door. Once she arrived, she gave a knock. She waited a few moments and then the door opened. Her heart fluttered with excitement, and she felt such happiness as a woman with slightly graying hair, and slight wrinkles on her face had such a look of surprise. She smiled and wanted to cry when she saw that look of joy on the face. “Hello mama! Surprise!” she said with joy.

Isabel Veracruz stood in her doorway, stunned to see her beautiful daughter standing there. She heard rumors of her demise as El Guapo’s gang was decimated. To see her only child standing there before her brought her such deep happiness and relief, she started to cry immediately. “SALEM???!!! IS THAT YOU???!! Dios Mio, it IS YOU!!!! My sweet baby!!! You’re ok, you’re ok!!!” she cried out and then wrapped her arms around her daughter and gave her a very tight hug.

La Diabla was overwhelmed with emotion as she felt her mother’s hug and a tear came down. It was always a great moment to see her mother and her mother’s reaction brought her such happiness. After the traumatic ordeal she went through with the events of Santa Selena, she needed her mother’s love. There was a lot of emotional trauma and success that happened to her, and she just wanted to feel like Salem Veracruz for a while and forget her crazy world. She figured she would stay here for a few days, then she would return to California. Right now, she wanted to enjoy this embrace and feel completely happy. “Yes mama, it is me. I’m ok. I love you. I love you so much...” she whispered, then went inside her mother’s home to enjoy her stay.

END

Characters featured in this part:

02.-LA-DIABLA-LOW-RES[8264].png 01. Gabriela - LOW RES.png 02. Veronica - LOW RES[9192].png

POST CREDITS SCENE

Timeline: Set during Spring 1889, approximately 7 months after The Deputy & The Outlaw: Justice

Rose Galanis sat at her desk, going over the paperwork she had to review for the day. The agricultural operation for Christos Andino was growing and everything was going according to plan. Andino Inudstries controlled every single farmland in this region, except for one. She decided she would just skip that farm after the ordeal she had, and instead concentrate on the remaining ones and make a huge profit for her employer, who was back in Greece. It took her a long time to figure out the person behind an attack on her was orchestrated by Bella Toscano. When she visited other farms, the farmers eventually decided to sell their farms, especially after Carissa had visited them. They did not put up any real resistance, which would be strange if they hired women to threaten her. Only Bella remained steadfast in her refusal. After the incident, she ran into Bella and the woman seemed happy and didn’t seem to be worried about seeing her. She had a hunch it was her that hired three women to attack her, and she left Bella alone after that moment.

It was now a warm spring evening and she felt satisfied with her day. The amount of money being made was astronomical and she reaped the rewards. She tried not to even think about the one farm that was missing, as she knew the competition would crush that farm owned by Bella and she would take over anyway. She wondered if she would ever get revenge against the woman, but she remained fearful of another attack. She was completely humiliated from that moment and tried her best to get past that trauma. She then heard a knock at her door. “Come in…” she said aloud.

Carissa Hasapis walked into the office and had a smile. It had been a very eventful seven months since she has been in Mexico, helping Rose. She enjoyed her work and managed to get every single farm, except the Toscano farm under control. She loved the way she convinced the women of those farms to force their husbands to sell the farms. Most of the time, the husbands would be persuaded by their wives, but there were others who sold their farms because their wives were kidnapped and held hostage. They would hear of their wives being tortured, but the women had no marks on their body. They knew something horrible happened because when they sold the farms and were reunited with them, they appeared to be very afraid and refused to talk about what happened to them. Carissa loved tickle torturing those women for all the days she held them captive. She was disappointed however in not getting the Toscano farm. She thought about the day she returned to this location and saw Rose tied down on her desk and she was naked. It looked like she was tickle tortured and she wanted revenge! But Rose would always tell her that they would just forget that one farm and move on. She knew Rose was afraid of those three women that attacked her, but she would not budge. She wanted no part of the Toscano farm. Since Rose was her boss in this region, she had to obey the orders. Now, she sat across from Rose and smiled. “I got word that the crops are growing at a great pace. Looks like we will have a bountiful harvest this year. Christos will be very pleased!” she told her.

Rose smiled as she heard that news. She loved her job and loved making a lot of money. “Good! This is all working out well. We control so much of this agriculture around here and the Mexican government is paying us a ton of money. Life is…..good. hehehe” she smiled, then leaned back in her chair.

“Yes indeed, it has been a good stretch for us. Although, I do miss being back home in Greece. Hopefully I can go back soon. Don’t get me wrong, I have enjoyed my stay, but I miss Greece.” Carissa told her.

“Yes, I miss home as well. I want to go-“ Rose began to say when she heard another knock at the door. “Come in….” she said.

A female servant walked in and faced both Rose and Carissa. “You have a guest Senorita, should I let her into this office?” she said.

“Who is it?” Rose asked. She was not expecting any guests this late in the day. It was 6:17pm and she was done for the business day.

“She didn’t say. But she said she comes with a message. To be honest, she looks kind of scary. Very serious looking.” the servant responded.

Carissa grew rigid and felt her heart racing. This could be a threat. Maybe even the women who attacked Rose! “Ok, let her in.” she said, then looked at Rose and motioned her to get by the window in case she had to make a quick escape.

Rose stood by the window and now she was nervous. She had no idea who this was and if it was those outlaws that tortured her, she was ready to make an escape. She looked over at Carissa, who pulled out her wooden staff and prepared to fight. Then, the door slowly opened. Her heart went to her throat as she had a bad feeling at the moment. Then the door opened, and her eyes couldn’t believe what she saw! A woman entered, with long auburn colored hair, wore what appeared to be a black military style uniform and had a serious look on her face. She then felt a sense of relief as she recognized who this was, even though it was still a complete surprise. “Thalia????!!!! Is that you???” she asked.

Carissa saw Thalia enter the office and she was surprised. She had no idea her commander and friend was coming to Mexico. She lowered her staff and smiled. “Thalia?! You’re here! Oh my goodness, you scared us…” she said with relief in her voice.

Thalia looked at both Carissa and Rose and saw how nervous they looked. She let a smile form on her face as she loved intimidating people and figured she would play a joke on these two. She knew her presence would be a complete surprise, and she wanted it that way. Her arrival to Mexico had to be done in secret as she had great plans for her visit. “Haha you should see the looks on your face. You both look soooo scared! Did you think I was Jack the Ripper or something?” she laughed.

Carissa laughed, then went forward and gave her friend a hug. She always loved being with Thalia and her being here was such a great surprise. “Hahaha hello Jack! Yeah, you got us good. Sit down, sit down! I am sure you had a long journey. Christos did not tell us you were coming.” she told her.

Thalia sat down in a chair and folded her arms together. She was happy to see them both, but she also had business to deal with. “Yes, we kept it a secret. He allowed me to return to the Western Hemisphere. I have two orders of business. First, he wants to know why you have not gotten ALL the farms in this region under his control?” she said, then looked at Rose.

Rose was stunned as she heard Thalia’s question. She really hoped that Christos would be ok with her having all the farms, except the Toscano farm. She started to feel nervous because Thalia was not going to be thrilled. She even wondered if she should tell her what happened to her. “Well, we are really doing quite well! The entire operation is a great success and revenue is really high! Christos is making a lot of----” she tried to say, then was interrupted.

“Rose, you did not answer my question. Why haven’t ALL the farms been taken over. His orders were a complete takeover of every farm in this region.” Thalia told her, then her demeanor changed to a serious one. She knew her employer did not like failure, and she felt Rose better have an amazing excuse as to why there was still one farm remaining.

Rose gasped as she heard the follow up. She knew she better not lie to this woman. She and Thalia were on great terms, but she feared the woman. Everyone in Christos’ orbit was frightened of her, and she suspected even Christos had some fear of her. Her head dropped, took a deep breath, then looked at Thalia. “Thalia, I’m sorry. I tried to get the last farm, the Toscano farm, but I decided not to pursue anymore. You see, I was kinda…..forced to stop pursuing. Bella Toscano does not want to sell that farm, and she had help….” she told her.

Thalia’s eyes turned to slits as she heard Rose tell her that she had decided not to pursue the purchase of that farm. Christos had a direct order to purchase all the farms, and Rose failed in her assignment. She then looked over at Carissa. She felt a little disappointed. Her assignment was to help Rose accomplish Christos’ plans. “Carissa, why wasn’t this done?” she asked.

Carissa felt that disappointment coming from Thalia, but she had to help protect Rose too. She begged Rose for months to let her get revenge against Bella, but she had refused. She figured she would tell Thalia what happened as she did not want to anger her commander. “Bella Toscano sent three women to capture Rose while I was away. They……well, they tortured her. I wanted revenge, but we decided to not pursue anymore.” she responded.

“We? I am surprised. You always want to fight. Tell me about these three women.” Thalia asked.

“I never saw them, Thalia. Rose saw them, but I would like revenge.” Carissa told her.

Rose looked at both women and she started to feel ashamed. She was now being pointed out and she feared Christos. Thalia was sure to tell him what happened to her, and she felt horrible. She never like disappointing him, but those women dominated her and completely humiliated her. “Thalia, those women broke me. I am ashamed to admit it, but I had no choice. They tortured me like how you break slaves….” she mumbled, then hung her head down.

Thalia sat back in her chair and listened to Rose admit she was tormented by three mysterious women. It seemed as though Bella had some kind of help and forced Rose to stop her pursuit. It had to be really horrific torture because Rose knew the penalty for failure. She looked over at Carissa and knew she had to obey Rose’s orders. She then had a calm look on her face. “Well, there is still an opportunity to get this farm. I don’t care who she has. I don’t care if it was the Mexican army at her farm. I am here. We will get her to sell that farm, and if those three women show up, then they will pay a price. Carissa, I want you to capture this Bella Toscano and bring her to me. I will gladly….persuade her to sell that farm and we can finish the first order of my business here.” she told them.

Carissa had a huge smile on her face as she heard Thalia’s instructions. She would finally get revenge against the women who dared to torture Rose. Rose might have been afraid, but she wanted to get all of them back. She got to torment other women, but to finish off the three assailants would be the greatest joy. She loved that Thalia was here in Mexico and her presence alone gave her the confidence they would be successful. “Yes!! Oh, that woman will suffer. Hehehe I am glad you are here my friend. You said you were here for two business matters. What is the second one?” she asked.

“I am here to help get ready for my own revenge. Remember how we were supposed to go to Santa Selena to pick up new sex slaves for Christos? Well, I learned some things on my trip there. It appears that a deputy from Plotsville managed to end the entire operation. She is the cause of why Helga and Svetlana are both in prison, as well as one of the orchestrators of the ring, Gloria Wellington.” Thalia told them.

“What?? Helga and Svetlana are in jail? That is IMPOSSIBLE! Helga is a machine and Svetlana is a marksman. One woman did it???? Who is she?” Carissa asked. She was stunned to learn that the Russian bounty hunters were defeated.

“Her name is Darby Reeves. I have been doing a lot of research on her. I learned where she is. I learned who her friends are. I have studied this woman and I find it hard to believe she was capable of defeating Helga and Svetlana. I did visit the other ring leader before coming here, Priscilla Montenegro. She told me Darby had help. That makes sense. So, my goal is to bring her here to Mexico and destroy her once and for all. I have a base of operations set up in the city of Ciudad del Reina, and I have a plan to get her here. She will rue the day she foiled Christos’ purchase and imprison our friends. She even made a threat to anyone trying to stop her. She will learn who I am. She will become a slave to Christos, but she will be my bitch!” Thalia told them with anger in her voice. The more she thought about Darby, the more she got angry. She truly wanted to destroy the deputy and crafted a plan to capture her, break her, and take her back to Greece.

“Hehehe I love it! Take me with you. I want to see this Darby woman. I can’t wait to crush her!” Carissa said.

“You will, my friend. But you have a job to do first. Bring me Bella Toscano. We will break her and take the farm. If anyone tries to stop you, take them out, or bring them to me. No one will stop us now. No one will prevent retribution from us. These women will learn you do not interfere with our plans and if you do, we simply end you. Tomorrow, our plan goes into play. By the time the plan is completed, we will be headed back to Greece with some new slaves. Hehehehe What can I say? We can’t stop winning…..” Thalia said with a sadistic smile on her face. The time was now. Her plan of retribution was to begin. After circling the globe over all these months, all she thought about was Darby Reeves. She thought about how she wanted to torture her, and break her physically, mentally and emotionally. She made a vow that she would not stop until Darby was hers!

Character featured in this scene:

03. Thalia - WEB FRIENDLY.jpg

(Thalia's theme song - Ridge Holland's entrance song - Can't stop winning) https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=6Rlq68OaToQ (remove the space)

* La Diabla will return in The Deputy & The Outlaw: Retribution *

Ok fans, how did you like this series? I hope you enjoyed it. I am really excited about how this Phase ends. We are getting closer to that story and I really hope you enjoy Deputy's Apprentice. Our favorite deputy is back and ready to take on a new challenge. Also, a character introduced a while back, Becky Lockhart, will finally meet her hero! Thank you again for all of your support and any comments are most welcomed!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back