• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Overheard on a bus

Bugman

Verified
I hear a lot of chatter on the radio. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes sad, and other times it makes me think wtf? I hope this gives you a chuckle. :)
So I'm driving along, minding my own business when I hear the following exchange.

Driver. 8012 to base.

Dispatch. Go ahead 8012.

Driver. Yes sir, I have heavy black smoke coming out of my rear end.

Insert pregnent pause here.

Dispatch. Are you saying there is a problem with the bus sir?

I cracked up, and I could hear some other people in the dispatch office laughing. :jester:

Let's all hope that the driver wasn't in a serious panic, and then everything is ok.

Once we establish that, THEN we can mock him mercilessly.

Let's all hope that the driver wasn't in a serious panic, and then everything is ok.

Once we establish that, THEN we can mock him mercilessly.

No, it's all good. When black smoke is coming out of the tail pipe rather then the stack on top, it just means there is a problem with the emission system, and the bus needs to be taken out of service. Happens all the time. No intent to mock anyone here, it was just kind of funny the way he reported the problem. Shoot, it happens to all of us now and then, myself included. And I'll laugh right along with everyone else when I do. I know that driver, he's a good guy and probably had a chuckle himself when he thought about it. :)

I had a thought to post, but somebody beat me to it. You should have no trouble guessing which one.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back