• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Overnight Shift Tickling

MontanaTickler

In the early 2000’s I worked overnights at a group home. It was usually myself and another person staying up making sure the residents were safe. When I arrived at my first shift I walked downstairs to find a very petite young woman in her 20’s laying facedown writing in a journal. She was wearing comfortable clothes, t-shirt, shorts and the best part…bare soles facing up. At the bottom of the stairs were her sandals. I was always happy to go to work because always, I’d head down the stairs and be greeted with their sandals or shoes with socks draping out of them at the bottom of the stairs and her small bare soles.

After a week I started small. She had her socked feet on a coffee table at the end of our shift. I had the TV remote and put it by her feet, reached over and drug my finger up her left sole and she pulled it back and laughed. We had a brief conversation on how ticklish she was.

The next night, same thing…I go downstairs and she’s laying on her stomach, bare soles up. Tonight was the night I was going to make my move. I brought a small feather from home. After a few min I got up off the couch and laid down behind her, her soles right in front of me. She got up and moved. I told her that I wanted to see how ticklish she actually was and that I even brought a feather. She nervously giggled and said that if o needed proof I’d have it. She came over and laid in front of me, bare soles right there. My heart was pounding. I took the feather and started gliding it up and down on her soles. While I was tickling her feet she was still journaling. She would giggle and drop her head when she laughed. She would also clench her butt when I’d get to a spot particularly ticklish like her toes. I learned so much from her.

I worked with her for 3 months. Every night we worked I would tickle her feet for an hour or more. It was fun while it lasted.

Wow, every night. that sounds like a fun shift. :)

I guess you invented another term for work related OT. Not only does it mean Over Time. For you and your bare foot work mate it also means Only Tickling.

It was a fun time for sure. One time she wore boots and let me taken them off as well as her socks, then her feet were real soft. She was also the first person that ever told me that when I would hold her feet down and tickle them a bit harder that it tickled more knowing that she couldn’t move them to get away.

The first night I tickled her feet I would tickle her toes which were super ticklish. I told her that is that tickled her wait for what happens next so I drug the feather in between her toes…she had never experienced that before and she almost lost her shit from laughter. Good times.

Wow, it is one thing for someone to be lying down barefeet exposed, it is another for the said person to then let you tickle them.

Wow, it is one thing for someone to be lying down barefeet exposed, it is another for the said person to then let you tickle them.

I’ve never had it happen again. Was the best tickling times I’ve ever had.

Great story, but idk if a feather is the first tickle tool I would grab to test someone's ticklishness. Most of my experiences with feathers both on myself and on others has been a big stinky failure. Harder objects like pens, brushes, back scratchers, etc. are much, MUCH more effective in my opinion. I honestly think feathers are highly overrated.

My wife clenches her butt too when I hit a particularly ticklish spot. Its like a cheat code for me when we play our tickling resistance games. Thats how I know im getting to her.

Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your sequence of experiences here. :D

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back