• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Paige Fox Tickled (Foxtrot Fake)

Luv2TKGirls

TMF Novice
This took me a few days to make, but it was a labor of love. It's not perfect, but it was the bet I could do before I got lazy. Enjoy!
paigefoxtk.GIF

Thanks man. You know, I searched over a year of Foxtrot comics to piece this together. And I put it all together in MSPaint. That's right, MSPaint. But it was fun and I aprreciat your appreciation.:D

Just as a point of interest, Paige was tickled on her foot in one of the daily strips once. Her mom was trying different methods to wake her up and that was one of them. Excellent work, luv2!!!

:D Thanks :D
But what year was this actual tickling comic? I'll look for it as soon as I can get a timeframe and some spare time.

Oh hell, I'm not sure. When I saw it, it was in one of those big collection books. I think it was 'Totally Foxtrot' or something like that. I remember it had a wraparound cover that had all kinds of crap all over the place, like bits and pieces of other comics. I searched for the book, but can't seem to locate in my mess at the moment. Sorry. Anyway, that's what I remember about it. I'd say it's probably from around 1996-1998...somewhere in that time frame. Hope that helped.

Thats one of my favorite comics...good work. :)

Foxtrot has always been one of my favorite comics since the demise of Calvin and Hobbs, Bloom County and Outland. Nice use of Paint, by the way. I like the fact that you actually made a set of panels that make sense as opposed to just an isolated pic, too.

Nice work! :cool:

Damn, does anyone have this pic or know about it somewhere else? I'd love to see it.

Omg another ancient bump xD
I bet the site doesn't even exist anymore that hosted the pic xD

I still can't get it to work on my end ._. I hate to ask this but could one like upload it to photobucket or imgshack?

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back