• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Palace Theme Events (Kujman)

Kujman1

TMF Expert
Palace Theme Events (Kujman Pictures)

In a few seperate threads, and by a couple mods here, I've been asked a great deal about our live theme events, Inquisition parties, Palace Nights, my various stocks and bondage creations (how did I get to be known for creativity and such)... I've stayed quiet because I didn't think anyone was interested, but I guessed wrong. So rather than try to fill all those lost threads with answers, I thought it much simpler if I make a new thread to answer all your questions. If you ask, I'll answer, and am happy to do so.

Now because some of you are very new to the scene and have no clue as to who this dinasour is- I think (as always) that a photo is worth a thousand words... here's a still from a video of a creative Palace Theme event, using one of our more inspired sets of stocks (can I ever top this one?)... and as an ADDED BONUS- it actually shows an extremely rare photo of one of my infamous real life cruel tickling machines many ask about: the Laugh-O-matiC in full action during a human vs machine tickling contest. (sorry for the quality but it's a still capture, and AOL doesn't do it justice)

contest.JPG

This should give you an idea as to our "gatherings" which we call Theme Events. Given certain criteria, anyone is welcome. But our events are NOT the typical "party banter atmosphere" like some gatherings are- it's more detailed and "deeper" in tone and mindset- specially our Inquisitions. We hold several themes per year, and a special Halloween Blowout, all in the Bay Area.

True- we've kept a very low profile and a loyal following, but lately I was told that some feel as if they're deliberatly being left out- this is not true. While we DO NOT WANT the typical "tickling crowd" per say (such as newsgroup attitude junkies), we do enjoy having new people join us who have imagination, a daring sprirt and creative nature. No voyuers or chickens need apply.

As to my Jug Stocks- it's one of the more unsual designs from my mind that I've made... and the only drawback is you have to be very flexible, and not to oversized, to fit in them. Kat is a tall girl but very flexible. These jug stocks weigh in at about 300lbs. Kat weighs about 115(?). Together, this thing is not moving! She was sentenced to three hours in the jug for her crime of stealing men, while many passing by had some fun with her- and later the Sultan donated her for a contest between my Laugh-O-matiC and Amira, one of the Sultan's wives.

The floor is open.....

Last edited:
KJ

As always, your imagination never ceases to amaze me. I loved the pic. Don't let my wife see that or she'll want one to put me in.

I'm looking forward to hearing more about these parties as I have been wanting to plan a trip to the west coast to see all of my tickle friends up and down the CA coast line.

Glenn
MrTicklee

I actually have found one a bit bigger, a larger urn, that would hold a guy easier- but the darn thing weighs so much that I can't lift it. The other one weighed in at 300lbs.

I have a series of shots as I made it for a how-to section on the Palace site.

As for theme events- although others asked in in previous threads about it- no one has yet really asked or wanted to know anything here in this thread. Not about stocks, events, or play styles. So maybe I was right after all and I should have just stayed quiet.

Oh give it time...

I think that people will ask questions. They are just a bit amazed at this point, and are wrapping their minds about the coolness of the picture. Give them some time.

Myriads

Attachments

• crop7.jpg
    crop7.jpg
    830.4 KB · Views: 50
  • crop8.jpg
    crop8.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 59
I have to admit i'm very curiouse about the theme parties (Although i also admit i'm curiouse about the laugh-o-matic also lol. Can you give us some more details about what they will be like and how one can get admitance? By the way, keep up the great work on the site, can't wait for the next update.

Attachments

• 22episodfoto7.jpg
    22episodfoto7.jpg
    546.7 KB · Views: 97
  • 22episodfoto4.jpg
    22episodfoto4.jpg
    486.5 KB · Views: 96
  • 22episodfoto1.jpg
    22episodfoto1.jpg
    366.3 KB · Views: 113
  • 22episodfoto9.jpg
    22episodfoto9.jpg
    533.4 KB · Views: 118
  • 22episodfoto6.jpg
    22episodfoto6.jpg
    659.1 KB · Views: 138
I would LOVE to hear more about your events! For a serious gathering as you are talking about, I would make the trip to the West Coast. Keep up the great work....your imagination is a gift to us all.

Attachments

• 25episodfoto9.jpg
    25episodfoto9.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 25episodfoto10.jpg
    25episodfoto10.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 29
  • 25episodfoto11.jpg
    25episodfoto11.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 48
  • 25episodfoto12.jpg
    25episodfoto12.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 25episodfoto13.jpg
    25episodfoto13.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 58
  • 25episodfoto4.jpg
    25episodfoto4.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 25episodfoto5.jpg
    25episodfoto5.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 37
  • 25episodfoto6.jpg
    25episodfoto6.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 65
  • 25episodfoto8.jpg
    25episodfoto8.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 25episodfoto7.jpg
    25episodfoto7.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 25episodfoto1.jpg
    25episodfoto1.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 69
  • 25episodfoto2.jpg
    25episodfoto2.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 38
  • 25episodfoto3.jpg
    25episodfoto3.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 52
That photo is great!!! I too would like to hear much more about your theme parties & events!!

A new Toy...

Damn...I've GOT to get myself one of these palace thing-a-ma-bobs!! Beautiful ticklish wenches writing to you...sigh. Think they have any in the catalogs, or do I have to do a search on E-Bay for them?:p

Well Tickledwench... drop me a private line if you're serious and real and we'll chat about getting you to a NJ or CA event.... and ss if it's really for you. They can range from semi-mild to REALLY intense. One of our Witch Trials or Inquisitions would be right up your alley- or dungeon, as the case may be.

KJ,

You mentioned either a NJ or CA event. Are you still coming out to NJ? Is that with the Hyenia bunch? (Sorry if I misspelled that one)

Glenn
aka MrTicklee

KICKASS SIGHT!

wow...what a idea, what a dream, what a cool sight. i payed it a little visit, and though there was not a whole lot to see, there was enough of story, introduction, interaction behind it that made it seem not just a site, but more of an adventure of sorts.

it must of taken a lot of work. i only hope that it continues to grow
and flourish, and i can assure you most likly that i will visit it again after a while to see whats new. I Injoyed It Completly!

TO kujman1

Two questions:

1. How do you get women to show up to your theme parties that are actually into foot tickling?

2. If a guy wanted to bring a girlfriend along who was ticklish but not neccesarily into foot-tickling but adventurous, would that be possible?

Palace Theme Events....

And how does one gets invited to these theme events....?

I can see The Tickle Palace was built with imagination and creativity
along with the love of what you do.

one more question....I know ..all I do is ask questions!

Do the Theme Palace parties have some secret passages and dungeons for some private play...?

always wondering....
Donna

I must say that I have the same questions as Donna.

1. How does someone receive an invitation to these Palace Events; and

2. Are there passages, etc. for Donna strapping me down and..oppsss sorry Donna...got off track LOL

Glenn (aka MrTicklee)

strapping you down? LOL

You are cracking me up Glenn... Are you just a bit ticklish, now aren't you? I think that urn you admire so much would keep you nicely secured in one of those dungeons if we come across an empty one. LOL You think you were tickled in the past? HA! I remember that laugh of yours and the wicked thrashing you do when tickled. So maybe we will get invited and you will see.... lol If you can take it!

Hope to see you soon...
Donna

Answers about Kujman Theme Events

To those many that asked me in email- no, sorry... I have not heard from "Ticklewench" ever, and have no clue as to whether she's real or not, so don't ask- I have my own private theories and they'll remain private. I responded to her post and her questions about our "theme events" because she seemd genuinely interested- then like many others when actually invited, she vanished.

Scottickle- sorry to say I won't be back to CA until OCT, I'm in a show and it's not on hiatis till then. But we have a Halloween blow out event (see below) then so if you're stil there, please contact me. We invite most anyone to attend it.

Yes Donna- for the Sultan's events, actually there are many secret and private areas... we encourage it at some events, and some rooms are blocked off for private play with an actual Palace Guard at the door. The theme flows thru out the event.

Other times it's a "Sultan's Buffet" where its more for a group of guests with specific desire- torment abounds in every corner of the room, with contests and such as you saw in my posted pic... and guests move from spot to spot- in character, of course. Those who cannot understand it, get with it, delve into deeper limits, or partake- or troublemakers- are asked to leave or simply not asked to attend at all: It's not fair for the others who do partake and get into the mood and theme and would tend to pull them down...

**OURS ARE NOT GATHERINGS. They do not resemble them in any way that we know of, and the mindset and atmosphere and equipment and FX are vastly different... gatherings are good for what they offer, and ours are good for what we offer- but don't go to the frozen foods section of a grocery store when you're really seeking a new bowling ball. Gatherings are rather set in their ways (for ex: they would almost never allow male tickling, and certainly NO m/m tickling...where as we have events for m/m, f/f, m/f, f/m, couples, groups, and everyone in between). Gathering "ways" are reflected in many of the attitudes you see on line (and some of which we totally disagree with): however gatherings have to be that way because they wish to cater to and please a great number of people, trying to reach newbies and make it more of a lite party easy going easy mood for those that need such- and many do that job very well.... where as we are selective and cater to specific deeper imaginative needs for those that seek a dimensional route and a 3-d type touch and feel.

Confused? Shit, me too. I just know that they are day and night when placed next to each other and few ever transgress between both sucessfully. We frown on the attempt.

Answers.........................

The Themes?

The Sultan's (Castigar) Palace... The Inquisition... Witch/Warlock trials... Gestapo Interrogations... Chinese Torture Night... Dr. Borg's Experimentations... The Mad Mad Mad Halloween Party (aka Jeepers Creepers)... Bondapalooza.

The Setups?

If you know me at all- then you need not ask this. We pull out all the stops to make your world come alive.

How Much?

We don't charge (though many say we should, maybe so?). The only things we ask in return is loyalty... not to run back and forth between groups... and silence as to what takes place... and to NOT publish pics unless ok'd by us and participants.

Where?

The East Bay in CA. Large private house.

When?

We have several varying themes and levels per year, and one HUGE Halloween blow out- so if you're going to be in SF in OCT- contact us and make your plans now, ok?

Ok, big shot- How does one get invited?

It's a classy word of mouth and recommendation situation- not in Newsgroups- but new folks are welcomed and we DO seek such. Bottom line is you have to know someone in the Palace. Most simply contact me ([email protected]) or Ticklegal in email. We don't shun anyone based on their experience, lack of, or specific desires...as long as their attitude is really cool, they're usually ok. They just need to know that its a theme- not a "gathering".. this isn't a Saturday nite meat market bar... or a sleazy one nighter atmosphere... or a lightweight "hey lets just fool around here" approach like most parties... it's REAL time.

Invitation is a bit more tricky than the other well known "gatherings" because we tend to pick and choose more- this way it allows us to match up like minded folks. The majority of players are not even from the tickling community at all- they're from the s/m or bondage world, and into our theme... we find that those folks are NOT there merely for tickling, and they understand head space, theme play, and take the bondage without whinning. They provide real reactions and do not embellish their "sensitivity" or fake it as can be the common method at some parties. They truly become a "victim" or participant. They become an actual Palace servant or victim and really "lose themselves" in their character. They live out their dream totally. For example, here's one adaptation that 99% of common lightweight ticklers would not allow and other gatherings do not have: If the victims are not ticklish, there's plenty of other torments from bastinado to heat to itching powder (any of which can increase ticklishness) that can be used on them to amuse the crowd, the Sultan, or any particular guest that may "buy" them. (these limits and setups vary from event to event based on the limits of those attending- which is why we pick and choose)

The actual "ticklers" from the community that are called upon are those with open minds who seek a more intense scene- tickling as a torture- and awesome bondage setups and torments. We do not have "open attendance" as many have. We don't advertise- if you wish to come, like I said above- merely write us. But be careful what you wish for- most that attend ours come back again and again because we have a loyal following- and they simply cannot get this mindset elsewhere... and mostly because we do NOT allow crossovers between groups. Mainly, we have a set number we allow at an event. So unless you are CERTAIN you can attend, we simply don't ask in fairness to those who wish to come and CAN attend.

So who's NOT invited?

Happy to say only a very very small group: fakers (of being ticklish or fainting), unkempt feet attached to even more unkempt people (the Sultan has standards too), some specific online troublemakers, bigmouths and egos that can't back up what they say, people who are manipulative and lack class... those that have attacked me or any in our group online... those who feel they have to post on newsgroups to show what they do every waking moment, or in order to "seek support"- if you're not secure then you shouldn't be doing it... guys there to watch and pick up "babes"... people who are inconsiderate of other's needs and/or their "reasons" for being there... people who are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too PC...

M/F Ratios??

We try to keep the ratios fair, which means a lot of single guys get left out I'm sad to say... but you all know the ratios there and there's little I can do about it... and many times more ladies than men attend... we encourage couples and first timers and place them appropriately- never tossing them in over their heads, and to that aspect we have different theme party levels at different events.

All types are welcome- specially those with some unique angle or desire or experience to share! One couple had an entire Arabian Night outfit design and were there to bastinado- they had never done tickling... but Ticklegal and I out bid the Sultan (and her hubby) and bought her and placed her on the bench to be punished/trained as a future Palace servant ... to find out she was DEATHLY ticklish and there was nothing she could then do about it but suffer as her husband watched nearby- she was really wailing to him for help in a wonderful way... so the Sultan appeased him with the gift of a m/f couple locked in stocks side by side (hummm.. which just happened to be HIS EXACT FANTASY for 10 years... coincidence you suggest? I think not. The Sultan has many spies). If that scenario sounds just too much to those who are still hung up on an overly sickening P.C. world, please note that at all times safety levels are watched and we're both experienced tops that require no safewords.

BTW... later on that very night, the Sultan- feeling humiliated because we outbid him- ordered TG and myself locked into the boxstocks side by side. We were picked up bodily and carried to them... locked in there for four hours and had no voices at the end. Fainting almost twice.

Nothing is more exciting when you're a victim than to see the looks on your captors faces (or a group) as they enjoy total exstacy (be it mental or actually "physical") at your REAL torment: you feel like a pin up girl or sexy model because you're THEIR total fantasy at the moment. When you're a top, nothing is more exciting than when your world comes to life, as does that of your "victim" and their every fantasy for the last XXX years comes into full blossom in front of you and they "lose" themsleves in the moment you create.

I live for those moments.

And anyone who has attended one of our events can tell you that I'm often seen wandering from room to room creating and overseeing those moments for others- like opening up the doors to Disney world to some effect- for them. The music, the "smell", the food, fog, special effects, bondage gear, costumes, mentalilties...all of it meld, and Yashebia's Castigar Palace transforms mysteriously from a mere mirage, into full three-dimensional life once again.

Ok..
Did I leave anything out? Please ask if I did...

Last edited:
This just simply fascinates me...too bad I'm on the East coast...

"never right side up or upside down..." - dave mathews

dmb41, so what if you're on the east coast? Folks fly in to gatherings from the UK and Hong Kong, and all over the country. Save up, and visit the man!

Kujman, A couple of corrections concerning your descriptions of gatherings, as you've been to but one event (although a fun event it was):

1) Males being tickled - anyone volunteering to be tickled is tickled. Never have had ANYONE refused as a ticklee.

Heck, I've bottomed at events before. I have the video. Makes proving such someone funny. No, I ain't sending the video out. If you're dyin' t'see it, live wit' disappointment, and know that Kujman and I will both be distibuting all our private videos when that happens.

And the core of the earth will freeze.

Fewer men volunteer. Fewer women ask for them to volunteer, either. As I won't allow pressuring anyone into anything, it will stay as it is until more men get bold enough to be like Tom, who was the first of the Gathering attendees to, quite literally, LEAP into Kujman's stocks. Haven't ever seen anyone move so fast into a bondage rig, before or since. Oddly, Rick was the volunteer at that event for the second scene, Kujman's Flanders bench (a slick revision to a stockade, without question, and technically rather astute). There were, at that event, an equal number of men and women volunteering (2 men and 2 women).

I still agree with Kujman, despite a clarification of facts, that too few men volunteer. He missed the gay men that have played, and hasn't seen any of the straight men helping the women tickling straight men, but he's dead right in there being much fewer male volunteers. When I'm volunteering, out of a sense of fairness, there's too few. I hope his mention of such gets some of those gents, who do read this board, to get off their butts and volunteer.

2) Gathering "ways" have absolutely nothing to do with the online attitudes. Not sure how the ways of West Coast Gatherings (as there are now a number of other events using the same moniker) simulate any online experience. Again, being that Kujman has attended only one, long ago, perhaps there's someone with such thought reflecting such on them to him. Can't imagine it, though. Gatherings are just social events, with fairly casual bondage and tickling. Munches are casual meets in pubs, for new folks, primarily, without any play attempted. Play parties, which ARE few in the West Coast Gatherings, are the only things that are similar, and they are without theme. Kujman does an awesome job with themes and role playing.

another $0.02 for y'all,

dvnc

Sounds like a blast!

I have only recently joined and I think you guys are great.
I have been reading the posts and everyone seems to be very nice.
Ever thought about having a Theme Event on the Gulf Coast? Its great to hear thoughts from other like minded people. Anyhoo, thats all for now but I hope to post something a little less boring in the future.

Thanks

I am glad I asked....

Thanks for the information. I think that its fun to play in groups and be part of the whole theme. When the time is right private play is sometimes the only way to go no matter how many people are in the 'Castle'. The private areas offering a letting down of inhibitions and allowing the mind and chemistry between a smaller group or two people to live out that fantasy that they came for is great! As well as the overall group and theme fun. After all, not everyone wants to be gang tickled or on display during the whole time! I like the guard at the door idea too, even if to just add to the fun.....!

I really can imagine 'getting with it' and delving into the mood of the event! Different than a gathering, yes but more than role playing. Almost like living in a 'place in time' for a day or two or who knows, maybe even three!

Gatherings and Theme Events and Munches! I can say that each has its own purpose and level of excitement and play for each person. Some people are very comfortable with one or the other or the other, but I think that one should not be forbidden from the others because of the "cast" that they have been thrown in. The person wanting to attend and the person having the gathering, event or munch definately need to work out what is comfortable for them and talk about what is expected of the host(ess) as well as the guest at such things. ( I cant keep typing Gatherings, Events and Munches, I keep thinking of LIONS TIGERS AND BEARS OH MY) LOL so its now 'things' and you all know what I mean!

SO whether I am confused or confusing you more with this, I think I will just say that all have their purpose and are enjoyed by those that choose to attend. When you say Gathering 'ways' I don't think it can really be so specific as to the thing you are attending because there are so many personalities and likes and dislikes among us that each thing is different.... each time ! The chemistry between the attendees has so much to do with it! That is why its so great that everyone can mingle between locations arounds the country!

As for themes... I feel like it is a Chinese menu of sorts. I will take The Sultans Palace and the Gestapo Interrogations for appetizers and finish with one of those private passageways with a guard at the door..as long as I GET TO CHOOSE HIM!

It all sound very intriguing and a bit scary to me,(and yes I did say scary) but you only go around once in life. You should test your limits if you choose and have fun along the way AND pay your guard well! LOL

Any more Questions you ask? Just one.... What is the Sultans email address? : )

I am sure I will find it somewhere.....

and thanks for the unedited version - it was very enlightening.... we will see if I have enough hutspa, is that how you spell it? to send that letter to the Sultan.....

and Glenn....... I think you are the big shot not me : P I am too sweet to be a big shot! So get in the good graces of the Sultan and we will see what happens..

Note to all you readers... Glenn thinks he is so tough at times! LOL but I am only teasing him and Kurt, too! I get so many emails saying I better watch out what I say. I am saying it in jest .... come on! You know me better than that and so do they!!!!

SO have fun everyone , after all its FRIDAY NIGHT!

always asking more and more questions,
Donna

Donna;

Fortunately, you are a sweatheart. ;) And I'd be happy to accompany you to one of these events. I guess I'll have to get in KJ's good graces now, not that I am in his bad graces. LOL

And by the way, I am tough, well, just until I have to get in stocks or something :D

Glenn (MrTicklee)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back