• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Parker's Amateur Video Present: Fortune's First (f/m):: First new clip in...forever

cinnabar

TMF Expert
It's been a long time since we've posted anything. I think our last post was giving away all of our videos for free. We're glad to be back and it's thanks to our real life friends that starred in this video.

Our real life friends and couple, Sparrow and Fortune, learned we made tickling videos quite a while ago. They were quite curious to know what it was like and what tickling fetish was all about. We offered to help them out by some first hand experience.

This was their first venture into both bondage and tickling. We tied Fortune's hands up above his head and let his girlfriend Sparrow tickle all his sensitive spots. He bucked around a bit so she ended up having to sit on him to help hold him down. He was struggling so much that Parker stepped in and made a valiant attempt at holding his legs in place.

In the full clip you'll see Sparrow progress from tentative tickling to pretty aggressive tickling as she really gets into it and starts tossing Fortune around a bit to get to his ticklish spots.

They've asked for feedback from you all so please do leave comments, questions, or anything else you'd like to say to them. They're eagerly looking forward to hearing from everyone. They also would like to hear any custom requests you may have for them.

QuickTime MOV Preview...http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L1ZYPRRG
Microsoft WMV Preview...http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IL4TUD0F

And the full clip at our old store...http://clips4sale.com/store/1707

fortunesFirst03.jpgfortunesFirst01.jpgfortunesFirst02.jpg

PS - Anyone who leaves feedback for these two will be entered into a random drawing. The winner will receive one of our full video clips, free of charge, from either our back catalog or our future catalog.

Last edited:
Cute teaser! I am honored to be the first to say...WELCOME BACK!!!

Hey, it's great to have you back. And well, Featherfall took it right out of my mouth, is there any hope that the awesome Dorothy will reappear? :wub:

Sorry, I can't comment on your video - for some reason I can't open it?? I'm not into f/m anyway, but I'll gladly give my 2 cents on a revenge.

Here is the happy couple just after their first venture into the world of tickling. (Left - Fortune, Right - Sparrow).

sparrow_fortune.jpg

New format previews posted, thanks for private messaging and helping out!

The bondage was 'lacking' but thanks for posting!

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back