• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Part 4 to the academy?

fun12

Just wondered if there will ever be a part 4 to tickle torture academy?
And if there is will Cagri return for the art?
I loved part 3 and no disrespect to Sl44n3sh but i would actually buy it again if Cagri redrew it lol i love his work
thanks

We would like to continue the series and hope to in 2010. It's doubtful that we will see Cagri return but you never know;)

Jim
MTJpub.com

Well it's 2010 now. Any word on if issue #4 is in the works or being planned? I'd like to see this comic continued too.

I really like the bellybutton references, but it's such a tease that you don't get to see the tickling and licking. So I'd like to see that put into the comic, please. Close-ups would be very nice. :)

Well it's 2010 now. Any word on if issue #4 is in the works or being planned? I'd like to see this comic continued too.

I really like the bellybutton references, but it's such a tease that you don't get to see the tickling and licking. So I'd like to see that put into the comic, please. Close-ups would be very nice. :)

All I can say is that it's on the list of things we would like to accomplish this year. However it will most likely not happen until the last quarter.

I can't promise a special focus on bellybutton tickling but your request is noted.

Jim
MTJpub.com

All I can say is that it's on the list of things we would like to accomplish this year. However it will most likely not happen until the last quarter.

I can't promise a special focus on bellybutton tickling but your request is noted.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Cool, it's good to know that it's on the list. I'll be looking forward to it.

Im also looking forward to hearing more news and still have that hope that Cagri may return:D

Also I have another quick question, no point creating a whole thread for it so, is Tome Of Madness issue 1 not available anymore as I can only see issue 2?
Thanks

Tome Of Madness #1 is no longer available at the request of the author.

There is nothing new to report on TTA #4 at this time. Although it is still on our list of things to do in 2010.

Jim
MTJpub.com

WOW its over a year since I asked this now!:wowzer:
Any updates?

WOW its over a year since I asked this now!:wowzer:
Any updates?

Nothing new to report at this time.

It is something we would still like to do. It just was not in the cards for 2010.

Jim
MTJ Publishing

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back