• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Partner Show, Approval, Philadelphia. And Freedom For Ross?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Alan Hell sent the project to the Philadelphia office of his firm, directing it to the Senior Partner who was responsible for making decisions about such matters.

After almost a week, Ross received a phone call from Alan.

"Ross, Tom (The Senior Partner in Philadelphia) loved it. He wants to see us at 10 am in the morning in two days from now. I suggest we go down tomorrow late afternoon, have dinner, sleep over, go to show it to him, and then, depending on what happens, we can come home, hopefully with a triumph" Alan said

"Yes, sir. You tell me the plans, I will follow" Ross said.

Ross came out of the bedroom.

"Kale, the Senior partner of the law firm office in Philly loved it. Alan and I are going to take a car down there tomorrow, get two rooms, sleep over, I will show it to the guy, and then hopefully be home that night" Ross said.

Kayley kissed Ross. "Good Luck"

The next day, Ross did not go into the office, as he did not want his mind cluttered with other things. The car Ross was in made a diversion through the city, picked up Alan Hell at Alan's office, then zipped down I 95 to Philly.

Ross and Alan checked into their rooms at their luxurious hotel in Philadelphia, had dinner, and turned in early to prepare for their 10 am meeting with Tom.

Ross , while he tried to sleep, was restless. While this project would not "Sink" RossShell or RFS Energy,. it would make a major difference for Ross, at least psychologically, if Tom liked the project, or did not like it.

The next morning, Alan and Ross awakened, and had breakfast. Then Ross, in a new suit for the occasion, took a car with Alan over to see Tom.

Tom was right on time. "Alan, good to see you again, my friend. Ross, I've heard so many good things about you from Alan. I hope that your project can help our firm with business, just like the way you helped Alan financially with your oil and gas company" Tom said.

"Thank You for your time, and for the opportunity, Tom. I hope that what I've prepared will be to your approval" Ross said.

Ross spent about an hour discussing why he thought business was down. Ross proposed to put ads on every major newspaper's website, in every major law magazine, and in certain specific business publications websites all over the country, since Alan and Tom's firm was a national firm.

"Tom, while my idea might not be what would be called "An explosion" at first, I think a situation like this has to be examined for the long term. I personally think that your business would be increased at least ten to twenty percent the first year, by about one and one half time the second year, and that business will be double within five years at most, maybe sooner, depending on if you would let this current project stand, or if you wanted alterations on demand at any time, I can certainly do that within a reasonable time frame of your choice, that I'm sure we can agree on easily" Ross said.

Alan had a big grin on his face. At first Tom said nothing, and Ross's insides were jumping, as the difference between Tom accepting this project, or rejecting it, might not specifically "kill" Ross's relationship with Alan Hell. But, on the other hand, it might well cause Alan to lose some trust in Ross even in regard to the oil and gas.

Tom was silent for a minute, and then said.

"Ross, this looks excellent. I want to give you my full praise by saying. :Well done. I personally am going to approve this project "As Is" for six months, and then, depending on what happens, I may want to meet you again. I would think to only make small alterations. I have a feeling that this will definitely increase the firm's business, it will just be a question of by how much. Alan, thank you for introducing me to your friend Ross. I have a feeling that Ross and RossShell Marketing are going to be extremely beneficial to our firm, and thus, we will be extremely beneficial to Ross and RossShell" Tom said,.

"Thank You, Tom" Ross and Alan both said.

"Now, let's ditch all this business talk. Our business is settled, and then let's go out to a nice long lunch, so you guys can get back to New York, and your real lives" Tom said.

Ross, Alan and Tom all went out to a Center City fine steakhouse, and talked for two hours, before Ross and Alan got in their car back to New York, and bumped fists in celebration.

"Ross C, you are a magician, my friend. You have made me millions, and your little campaign we just showed old Tom , might well explode my firm's business. You have worked so diligently on this, that you deserve a nice vacation" Alan said.

When I get home, I'm going to run into the office for a half a day tomorrow, and then Kayley and I are leaving for a week, but I always have my cell phone with me: :" Ross said.

Ross dropped Alan Hell off in Manhattan at his apartment, and then the car took Ross to Queens.

Ross opened the door, and decided to play it cool.

Kayley came out, and saw what she thought was a concerned look on Ross's face.

"Uh, Oh, I dont like that look. What happened?"

Ross shook his head. Ah, It did not go so well. The guy did not like it . He told Alan Hell and I to take this project and that I should basically shove it up my ass, and Alan said he is never investing with RFS again. I blew it this time, Kayley. I really fucked it up" Ross said.

Kayley sighed. "I' m sorry, Ross. I know you worked really hard on that project. I'm not going to say a word, because I know you need to absorb this" Kayley said.

"You want to know what else?" Ross asked.

"What?" Kayley asked.

"I'm lying through my teeth! Gotcha! Tom the Senior Partner LOVED IT! It is going to run in every law publication and on every newspaper website in the country, and here is the proof!
" Ross said, showing Kayley messages from Alan and Tom on his cell phone.

OOHHHH Ross C! I could kill you! Congratulations! You deserve it! You really focused your time on this, and here is the reward! " Kayley said.

Then Kayley continued.

"So where to now, OKC?" Kayley asked.

"Fuck OKC Teacher, I did enough work. We pack, and go to LV and Bev Hills for a week. Then, coming home, you come home, and then I go to OKC for up to four days with no clock, okay?" Ross offered.

"Yes, market man. This teacher is so proud of you!" Kayley said.

"Let me call Fritz for one minute" Ross said.

"Fritz, its Ross. Hope you're okay. Just came home from Philadelphia. Alan Hell's management partner loved the project I did. It is all systems go. Now Miss Kayley and I are going on a well deserved vacation out west the day after tomorrow. I just want to go and check the playpen tomorrow and let everyone know before I leave,. I would like to come right to OKC from LA since I am already out west. I will talk to you while I'm in LA. Just get together whoever you can, I will pop down, and we will do whatever. Thanks for the good wishes" Ross said, hanging up.

"Okay, teacher, pack. Office for me for about four to five hours tomorrow, then it is off to the West. I am so looking forward to this vacation, most importantly to spend it with my Queen Teacher, and to rest" Ross said.

Ross and Kayley went to an Asian dinner, came home, rested, made love, and the next day, Ross was ready to leave at 830.

They had already made reservations to leave for LV with hotel rooms at Ceasers, and in LA at the Beverly Hills Hotel all in order.

Ross gave instructions to his staff, held one just before I leave meeting, and left the office at 3pm for the week plus vacation.

That night, Ross and Kayley slept, rose very early the next day, went to JFK, and went on their flight to Las Vegas.

Ross had just experienced one of the most major triumphs of his business career.. Not so much for the money itself, but because he had been able to focus, and satisfy a major client from another important area of business with a winning campaign from Ross's career speciality.

Now would hopefully come a week plus relaxing vacation for Ross and Kayley.

What would happen during the week long plus vacation?

That would all be seen.

Last edited:
It is good that Tom in Philadelphia agreed with Alan Hell.
"I'm lying through my teeth! Gotcha! Tom the Senior Partner LOVED IT! It is going to run in every law publication and on every newspaper website in the country, and here is the proof!
Such tricks might be funny once or twice, but repeated too often will destroy trust.

Lucky that Kayley could take off from school for the week's vacation.

Schoolteachers have vacations, or at least used to Christmas, Easter, and when I went to school, 40 years ago lol, Feb too, plus over two months in the summer, unless they teach summer school.

The last thing Ross usually does is kid around with Kayley, they are always both so serious

Yes, Tom and Alan Hell approving Ross's project is a major step for both RossShell, and for Ross in Ross's relationship with Alan Hell, and for possible investors with the oil and gas, which as you know, Alan Hell has many contacts for.

More to come within 24 hours., stay tuned

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back