• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PARTY AT BELLA'S 11/7-11/9

Can't wait ;)

We'll bring an air mattress, too.
And anything else you need, that we have ;)

Lee

I'll bring your birthday present Bella. ;)

Incidently, PayPal is being ass for me for some reason. Any chance you can PM me a mailing address?

Snail Shell

* Queen sized air mattress being delivered

* New sturdy cover for my soft-yet-firm queen sized futon, perfect for everything from wrestling and general mayhem to fitting several cuddly guests for sleeping, also being delivered :devil:

* Best friend's teenager secured for babysitting the mini-Bella's at best friend's house Friday evening 'til Saturday afternoon and Sunday if we need her

* Paypal process started, should be ready in the next day or so

Look at me being all organized and stuff...:xpulcy:

Girls just wanna have fun!!!! You rock Bella

Bring the game along, I'll play you heads up, no alterations to the game. Heck even if I lose I'm still ahead 2-1. :)

She'll bring the game and ask for best out of 5, and then when you win she'll ask for best out of 7... :p

November is only 2 months away... can't wait!

Okay, there's now 61 days left until Bella's party.

That's 1,464 hours, 87,840 minutes, or 5,270,400 seconds.

As of today's date, Sept. 7, 2008, there are 102 episodes of Family Guy on DVD.

Let's do this the easy way. If each episode of Family Guy, minus commercials, since it's a DVD, is 22 minutes, there are 2,244 minutes of Family Guy to be watched.

Dave and Mondy can both watch each episode 39 times each before their fated rematch at Bella's Party. That's 858 minutes, or 14 hours and 18 minutes watching each episode.

According to the July 28, 2008 news, 14h, 18m is enough time for a mother panda bear to give birth to four cubs.

Which means that in the time Mondy and Dave have to get ready for this contest, they could conceivably have introduced 408 new panda cubs into the world, increasing their global population by 26%.

In short,

SAVE THE PANDAS! COME TO BELLA'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!

This message of animal appreciation brought to you by:

Snail Shell

Yeah, I'm not doing any of that again.

I'll rewatch episodes when I'm in the mood, but I plan to have a life in the next couple months.

Let's do this the easy way. If each episode of Family Guy, minus commercials, since it's a DVD, is 22 minutes, there are 2,244 minutes of Family Guy to be watched.

Dave and Mondy can both watch each episode 39 times each before their fated rematch at Bella's Party. That's 858 minutes, or 14 hours and 18 minutes watching each episode.

According to the July 28, 2008 news, 14h, 18m is enough time for a mother panda bear to give birth to four cubs.

Which means that in the time Mondy and Dave have to get ready for this contest, they could conceivably have introduced 408 new panda cubs into the world, increasing their global population by 26%.

In short,

Snail Shell

OMG, OMG, OMG. ROFLOLCOPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I'm not doing any of that again.

I'll rewatch episodes when I'm in the mood, but I plan to have a life in the next couple months.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yer bringin' a prosthetic, sister? There's... nah, ain't goin' there. ;)

Yoo lissen here... I'll mushroom stamp you too. Wif mah binky. SO THERE!

Did someone say ALCOHOL? I'm there, baby!

*even if someone DIDN'T say alcohol.......I"m still there!:wavingguy*

TAMIA!!!! *pounce*

I am so glad you and Jarratt are coming. This party just went from uber-epic to super-uber-epic.

Ohhhh...she just knows that she will be defeated YET AGAIN by TMG!:woot:

In short,

Snail Shell

brothers united= downfall of the ladies

I will be there bud

Thursday Night

Hey y'all,

FYI anyone who'd like to arrive Thursday evening is welcome to do so, just let me know, there'll definitely be a few of us :cat:

my flight arrives late morning Friday, just have to get from the airport to the hotel and then the fun will begin!!

Won't be able to make it. Logistics and other things dropped south pretty quick.

Maybe another time.

Love yous, Bella. :redheart: :redheart:

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back