• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Passive Arts Party: Cinco De Mayo

bellystrokes

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Ok, so we don’t have an oppressive government to overthrow, that doesn’t mean we can’t go and liberate ourselves at Passive Arts, May 5. And to add to our festivities we have an out of state guest who will be joining us. I hope you can join us too. As in the past, we will meet for a pre-party munch and then hit Passive Arts around 9ish. If interested in joining us or have any questions, please feel free to pm me. Muchas gracias.

sounds good

sounds great. i am there. i am sure it should be good times as it always is. other than that hope to see everyone there.

Sounds like another legendary PA party in the making! Another opportunity for Bellystrokes to practice her ever-increasing Ler skills? ;) :woot:

Just a reminder, May 5 is approaching. It also appears my hometown goddesses, Godiva and Persephone might be able to make it too. And of course, we have an out of towner we need to impress---heheehe. The plan is to meet for a munch before hand (same place and time) and then head on over to Passive Arts. If you have any questions or want to know more, pls pm me. Thanks.

I'll most likely be there unless school overwhelms me unexpectedly. Though I'll miss having my sub with me this time.

Here is hoping you make time and I think you know why!!!!!!!!

P.S. Will miss your sweet sub myself.

Seriously, holding one's own drink can be such a pain in the ass.

Strider said:
Seriously, holding one's own drink can be such a pain in the ass.

*rolling one's eyes* you doms do get spoiled. Hell, this switch can help hold it--the drink I mean.

Are they serving tacos?

.....I have so missed the bus, the train, and the plane.

Where's a collander when you need one.

Don't laugh, John is one hell of a cook and caterer. But I doubt it, but I suspect there will be enough entertainment to make up for it.

Seriously then, is John planning on Mexican food? Or the regular menu?

Illtcklu said:
Seriously then, is John planning on Mexican food? Or the regular menu?

Good question. Good time for me to point out Passive Arts Saturday parties usually do not have a buffet or anything, that is why we meet for a munch before hand. And where we do meet has tacos, etc on the menu. They and Passive Arts also have margaritas---I might have cinco.

Is it a Mexican theme or can you come as you want........... or with your own theme?

*I swear this is not plannned*

I am not sure if it will be Club Exile or another event. Whatever the event, the equipment and fun is still there.

And you can always come as you are or want or dream to be...................

I'm relatively certain the first weekend of the month is LA Power Exchange, which isn't exactly a club, so much as it is a place for members of the lifestyle to come together and meet and greet.

Strider said:
I'm relatively certain the first weekend of the month is LA Power Exchange, which isn't exactly a club, so much as it is a place for members of the lifestyle to come together and meet and greet.
What's this? Is it a place that is nearby?

Plug time: well there is at least one other out of towner coming later in the year and he is promised a night at Passive Arts; so you get your sweet ass out here, and you too can play at passive arts.

Just a bump and a reminder about this weekend. Looking forward to seeing all of you and our rep from the midwest. Marcos, I sent you an email, I lost the current contact info, can you either pm or email me. Thanks sweetie.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back