• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Passive arts

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
I've heard that passave arts had a fire and is out of business, is this true?

I've heard that passave arts had a fire and is out of business, is this true?
In 2010, a disgruntled former employee at Passive Arts came back with a gun, murdered the owner, John, murdered his dog, and set fire to the premises. Here is a tribute to John that I posted shortly thereafter:
A TRIBUTE TO JOHN AND PASSIVE ARTS

There was a TMF gathering at Passive Arts Studios on Saturday, June 17, 2006. It was in honor of TicklingFeet4Fun and Sadira, visiting L.A. from Michigan. It coincided with my annual trip to L.A. to see some Dodger games so I was able to attend.

That was the first time I had ever been to Passive Arts and the first time I ever met John, the owner. The gathering was incredible. The play portion was scheduled from 2pm to 4pm. At 2pm promptly, Mistress Feral introduced herself to us in the Elizabethan Room and asked for a male volunteer to strip down to his shorts and be strapped down onto The Immobilizer. I was quick to volunteer, and others followed after Feral was done with me.

Also present during the two hours were three other women, all working as Switches at Passive Arts. I can recall Switch Courtney, a tall blonde woman, stripping down to her G-string, lying down on a bondage table, and inviting us to tie her down and tickle her, only specifying that she have a safe word in case she couldn't breathe. There was no lack of volunteers for that, either, and I spent a good deal of time working on her lovely feet.

John came over to the TMF people during these happy proceedings and introduced himself as the owner of the club. He invited us all to have a meal when the play time was ended at 4pm. He made us all feel welcome and offered to get us anything that we needed. He was genuinely happy to see us having a good time.

At 4pm, there was a buffet of hot dogs, hamburgers, potato salad, and other summer barbecue items. There was no charge for the meal and no admission charge for the gathering. They did pass around a tip jar for the women who worked there who had attended the gathering and I donated to that generously. John contributed his facilities and his food to us as a service to the BDSM community, to the tickling community in particular as a part of it. That's the kind of person he was. None of us were under any obligation to give him any business, although I myself booked a two hour session with Courtney before I returned to New York.

I went to three more TMF gatherings there since then, usually on a Saturday evening rather than in the afternoon as the 2006 one had been. I remember speaking with John in 2007 and 2008 briefly, but not last year, he was busy that Saturday.

This year[sup]*[/sup], I came to Passive Arts on Friday, June 4, for a two hour session with Submissive Marie. (By the way, I posted a review of that session on the TMF.) I arrived about 10 minutes before they opened, at 11:50a.m., as my session was scheduled for 12 noon to 2pm. As I was buzzed in and entered, I saw John sitting in his office, to the right as you enter, doing paperwork at his desk. His dog was sitting on the floor at his feet. I waved to him, not really expecting him to remember who I was. It had been two years since I spoke to him briefly. Here is the conversation that followed after I waved:

"You're milagros317, aren't you?" he asked.

"Yes," I replied. "I'm here today for a session with Marie."

"Good choice," he said. "You'll enjoy yourself. She's really ticklish and she's a laugher."

He smiled and went back to his paperwork.

That was the last time I saw him. It turns out that will be the last time I will ever see John or his dog, they were both murdered earlier this week, on July 27.

I will always remember him the way he was when he spoke to me about Marie, a man who was doing a job he loved and who wanted his clients to have a good time, to have fun.

Rest In Peace, John. You will be missed.
[sup]*[/sup] The year was 2010.

PS: The former employee was convicted of murder, of arson, and of extreme animal cruelty (for killing John's dog). He was sentenced to life in prison.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back