• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

password: kill agent gordon - tickle interrogation clip m->f feather feet

i_bloke

TMF Poster
hey again

here are 2 clips from the film password: kill agent gordon from the 60s

agent gordon is trying to get some info out of an absolutely gorgeous woman in little flimsy pyjamas - he has tied her hands behind her back and pulls a feather out of the pillow

he tickles her feet once and she thrashes about laughing nicely - and he says "i thought so, you know what kind of death is in store for you if you don't give me the right answers" (or words to that effect)

she goes "i don't know what you're talking about" so he tickles her some more - more squirming and laughing - beautiful woman... very cute pyjamas

<b>clip one</b> [1517K]

<b>clip two</b> [1376K]

later

bloke

I've never seen this! I just LOVE tickle interrogation. :devil: :D Thanks so much for these clips, bloke. :)

Very nice, i_bloke

I've wanted to see this clip for a long time now. You have a habit of finding the best clips nobody else can dig up :)

short but sweet. i_bloke you have a way of finding stuff like no other. I have no idea what kind of time goes into you finding and producing this stuff, but rest assured it is most appreciated. thanks

WOW!

Thanks supremely, when we've Downloaded the clips!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Where DO you find these wonderful little rarities? Much obliged as ever!

I loved these clips. The question I have is did she give up the info?

Last edited:
heh, my pleasure chums

um... yeah she does give up the info - i think - but then gets shot by some baddie or other - booo!

this movie is for sale on <b>movies unlimited</b>

along with a few others of interest

later

bloke

Apart for the tickling scene, is this movie any good? Have you seen it? I might be interested in purchasing it.

Rule Brittania!

Ah, in these matters no one can better the Brits! Thank you, Bloke, for a nice one!

Wowwww!

Very, very nice find and... very incredible nice pyjama too!

Congratulations Bloke,

Nosz

Didn't even know this mainstream scene existed, Bloke. Consider my ass KICKED!

Rxx

kudos to you i_bloke!
Every clip i've downloaded of yours has been fantastic. You really have a gift of finding stuff like this.

Bravo!

Wonderful mainstream! Vintage! She (did she become a famous star like Diana Rigg of Avengers?) is gorgeous in her nighties and barefeet :) Pity James Bond doesn't have foot fetish like Agent Gordon...or he'd tickle all those bond girls :D Thanks for the clips.

that's all the tickling there is?! BOOOO! I hate it when they give up 2 quickly! That's how April from TMNT got off! >_<

I'm afraid

I can't watch *.qt files with windows media player....
any suggestions for help?

Where ?

Where did you find these clips ?
They're very nice but I can't find clips like this, please
help me out, I'm from Brazil and I don't understand much of English.

Thanks a lot

The first clip played ok in the Windows Media Player The second one will not play in Windows,Quicktime,or Real media player

yeah I cant get it either

hey again

here are 2 clips from the film password: kill agent gordon from the 60s

agent gordon is trying to get some info out of an absolutely gorgeous woman in little flimsy pyjamas - he has tied her hands behind her back and pulls a feather out of the pillow

he tickles her feet once and she thrashes about laughing nicely - and he says "i thought so, you know what kind of death is in store for you if you don't give me the right answers" (or words to that effect)

she goes "i don't know what you're talking about" so he tickles her some more - more squirming and laughing - beautiful woman... very cute pyjamas

<b>clip one</b> [1517K]

<b>clip two</b> [1376K]

later

bloke

yeah its giving me error 1856 if I open up quicktime manually and it wont even try if I just let it sit there.Can anyone help please?

Please repost these clips.

You're trying to access a five year old post. That link is dead.

Could someone please repost these clips?:xlime:

Pretty please with a feather on top!

Peace out!

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back