• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Patrick Swayze Dies

He was a huge talent. "Point Break" with him and Keanu Reeves was one of my favorites. Also I liked him in the Civil War series "North and South". His family are in my thoughts and prayers.
"As a productive days work brings good sleep at the end of the day, so a productive life brings good rest as we pass away."

This really sucks. He was such a great actor. 'Dirty Dancing' and 'Ghost' are among my favorite movies. I remember seeing tabloids showing him really skinny and sick looking, it always killed me when I saw them. R.I.P. Swayze, you will be missed.

kurt-russell-is-not-patrick-swayze-21947-1253026433-9.jpg

Um yeah.....wrong picture. Even in the tag link for the picture it says Kurt Russell is not Patrick Swayze.

LOL, don't know if it was mistake goof or an on purpose one to bring a little humor here...either way, thanks for the quick chuckle.

Rob

This sucks.

I was really pulling for him to beat cancer. He was so intent on living, and that is what saddens me the most :(

I remember when he came on the radio about 6 months ago and said i have 6 months. Shocked at the time, saddened too. I hope he had a good 6 months and by the sounds of things, came to rest content :) I'm happy for him. rip

Keith Floyd also passed away today which was a shocker. Perfect meal and a last cooking program, and a glass of fine wine. perfect final day. rip

That was lovely:redheart:~cite the author?
XOXO

The exact author I don't remember, but the passage was paraphrased by Peter McWilliams in a book called
Life 101 : Everything We Wish We Had Learned About Life in School -- But Didn't
Now that you mention it. I may do a search for it. Let you know if I find it.

Thanks~that was a good one~I'd love to hear more!
XOXO

The exact author I don't remember, but the passage was paraphrased by Peter McWilliams in a book called
Life 101 : Everything We Wish We Had Learned About Life in School -- But Didn't
Now that you mention it. I may do a search for it. Let you know if I find it.

NOOOOOOOOOOO! NOT SNAKE TOO! NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Call him Plisken.

And yes, the Kurt Russell as Patrick Swayze thing was a joke :) Needed a little lighthearted moment in an otherwise sad thread. They did look quite alike back in the day though.

Patrick Swayze was the consumate professional and he literally worked until he could work no longer. He was a man who was slight in size but was larger in life in his performances.

I'm sure there are old schoolers who saw him in the mini series "North and South". I'm a straight up northerner who saw him and threw the North under the bus. Then I saw "Dirty Dancing'.....he was the friggin' bomb!

There there was Roadhouse and Ghost....sexy baby.....sexy!

He had a movie where both of his brothers died (played a W Virginia type) alongside Liam Neeson.......can't remember the name of the movie

Red Dog........I'm sure that's the movie he did with Meat Loaf as a character.

And the Beast.....friggin' awesome!

May he rest in peace alongside my longtime friend and my children's adopted grandmother who died on her birthday Sept 15.......long live Ms Betty....she went in phenominal company...........:redheart:

Patrick Swayze was the consumate professional and he literally worked until he could work no longer. He was a man who was slight in size but was larger in life in his performances.

I'm sure there are old schoolers who saw him in the mini series "North and South".

^Yes, I do remember seeing him in "North And South", thanks for bringing that up.^:bowing:

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back