• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Paul's Revenge 2 F/FF and M/FF

Tickling_Anime

TMF Poster
The conclusion to Paul's Revenge. This is a commission for TKmagician. It's a bit long, just so you know. It had a footjob with a little added bonus at the end.

F/FF and M/FF

Paul’s Revenge part 2

Paul stared at both his step-mum and step-sister on the couch, blind folded and tied up with their arms bound above their heads. At the moment they were both unconscious, and were being prepped for what was to come. Their feet were in stocks, which Paul himself had made, and placed on the coffee table. After applying lotion to their feet, he and Danielle had placed thick socks on them, locked them in the stocks, and heaters were positioned next to their feet. From there it’d only been a matter of waiting and being patience.

He noticed his two victims began to stir.

“What’s going on?” his step-sister asked.

“Why are my feet so hot?” his step-mum questioned.

Now was the time. Having waited for their feet to become hot and sensitive, it was the perfect moment for Paul to get his revenge.

***​

Earlier that day, Danielle had invited Irene, Paul’s step-mum, and Emily, Paul’s step-sister out to go shopping, and to get a mani-pedi. The three women had been gone for some time, before returning.

“Phew, that was a lot of fun,” Emily said as she plopped down on the couch.

“Yes, it was,” Irene added.

Both of the two women were obviously mother and daughter. They both had dazzling green eyes that sparkled like emeralds. Golden blonde hair that looked like spun straw. Slim, fit bodies due to them working out. Danielle had even noticed while they were shopping that they both wore the same size bra, which was 12G. The only difference between the two women, was that Irene was 5 foot 10, and Emily was the taller of the two standing at 6 foot.

“Why don’t we have a cup of tea?” Irene asked.

Danielle had waited for this moment. “I got it. Why don’t you two just sit down and relax.”

“Oh, thank you, Danielle. You are such a dear. Paul is so lucky to have you. How he landed a woman like you, who is out of his league is beyond me.”

Danielle was about to respond, but decided against it. She let the awkward comment go, and went into the kitchen. Preparing the tea, but before she slipped in an extra ingredient, she took a second. A bit of hesitation went through her. Was this right? Danielle took a deep breath and added in the ingredient to Irene and Emily’s tea. She made her way over back into the living. On the large beige couch, with their feet propped up on the black coffee table, both Irene and Emily were watching the telly. What was strange is that each of them had their right sock off. Danielle took a moment unsure of why they did that, but shrugged and continued on.

“Thank you, Danielle,” Emily said as she took her cup.

“Yes, thank you dear. You are so wonderful,” Irene added.

Danielle smiled. “Don’t worry about it.” She headed back to the kitchen to get her cup of tea, which was the only one without the extra ingredient. She pulled out her cellphone and sent a text to Paul letting him know to head over, but not to come in until she texted him. Entering the living room, all she needed to do was wait. Fortunately, it didn’t take long. Adding in the sleeping powder made the chamomile even more of a relaxing, sleepy tea. Within a couple of minutes, both Irene and Emily were fast asleep.

Paul went into the house after Danielle texted him. Quickly the two set up the stocks, by clamping them down to the table. They changed Emily and Irene’s socks to extra thick before securing them in the stocks. Then they gently pulled the sleeping women’s arms above their hands and placed them in cuffs that were attached to a cord that ran down the back of the couch and attached itself to legs. Now it would be impossible for them to pull their arms down, no matter how hard they tried. Danielle tied the blindfolds on them, while Paul set up the heaters.

For a moment, Paul admired the scene before him. His step-mum dressed in a pink tank top and black yoga pants with her arms above her head, and in the stocks, he had made for this special occasion. His step-sister in her grey yoga pants and white top in the same position. Seeing them this way was hot.

An hour went by as the two of them waited for the heat to do its job. It was then that the two women woke up from their slumber.

“What’s going on?” Emily asked.

“Why are my feet so hot?” Irene questioned.

Both of them pulled at their restraints and realized they couldn’t move.

“Oh my god! What’s going on? Why can’t I move, and why can’t I see?” Irene exclaimed.

“I can’t move either mum,” Emily said with worry in her voice.

Paul stepped forward. “That’s right. Both of you have been blindfolded and bound.”

“Paul? Is that you?” Irene asked. “What do you mean? Release us at once.”

“Yeah, what are you getting at? Get us out of here!” Emily added.

Paul smiled. “No, I don’t think so. You see, you both have been very mean to me, and I think its time you understood how it felt.”

Emily shook her head. “You’ve got to be kidding? We were never mean to you!”

“How could you think such a thing?!” Irene shouted.

“How many times have you told the girls I was dating that I have a foot fetish? How many times have I brought a girl I was interested in, to have either of you show them a video that humiliated me?”

Both women took a moment.

“That was just for some laughs. None of them took it seriously,” Irene said.

Paul clenched his fist. “Yes, they did. Every single one of them broke up with me, because of that reason.”

“Well, I’m sorry if the girl you were knocking about didn’t like who you were.”

“Yeah, its not our fault that you can’t keep a girl around,” Emily said.

Paul facepalmed. “It is, because you were the ones who caused it.”

Emily shook her head. “No, its not. Those girls were going to dump you anyway. We did nothing wrong.”

“That’s right. We are completely innocent,” Irene chimed in.

Paul was about to say something, but he stopped. This happened a lot with them. Both his step-mum and step-sister always argued as if it wasn’t there fault and deny it as much as possible. Neither ever admitted to their own faults, but loved to chastise him about his. The sad truth was, there was no reason to keep debating the topic. It was time for revenge.

“Let us out now, Paul. If you do, we’ll forget the whole thing,” Irene said.

“Come on, Paul. This is ridiculous. You really going to just leave us tie up as punishment for something we didn’t even do?” Emily tried to convince her step-brother.

Paul reached forward and slowly began to pull off Emily’s right sock.

“Eep! Hey! What… what are you doing? Why are you taking off my sock?” she said trying not to show how the methodical taking off her sock was enough to tickle her tender foot.

“Just trying to make you more comfortable.”

He slid her sock off and revealed her barefoot that due to the pedicure done today along with the heaters was extra soft, smooth, and sweaty.
Her light pink sole was long, as well as slim and dainty. Her freshly painted toes were a vanilla white.

Emily wasn’t sure what to say. She sat there unable to imagine what Paul had in store for her and her mum.

Paul went over, took hold of the top of Irene’s right sock, and pulled at it with a slow pace. A smiled came on Irene’s face. The fibers of the sock being moved over her sensitive flesh was enough to get a reaction out of her. She was doing all she could to suppress giggles from coming out of her.

With a quick tug at the end, Paul revealed Irene’s beautiful right foot. Her long toe sat up higher than her big or middle toe. Her mature foot had a couple of wrinkles more than her daughters, and she had a wider foot than her daughters. Though, her sole was just as pleasant and beautiful. With her delicate foot having also been through the heating treatment and a pedicure, they were super sensitive.

“Why are you removing our socks?” Irene asked.

“So, we can punish you,” Paul replied.

“We didn’t do anything wrong, Paul,” Irene insisted.

“Whose we?” Emily asked.

Danielle rolled her eyes. “They already forgot I was here.”

“Danielle?” Emily asked. “What? Why are you letting him do this to us?”

“Because he’s right. You see, I’m looking through your phone right now, and you do have some very awkward stuff of him. Though, you, Emily have some pictures that your mum wouldn’t very much approve of as well.”

Emily went beet red. It was super embarrassing of her to state that in front of her mum.

Paul looked over at Danielle. “Who should go first?”

Danielle stepped over to him and whispered, “I think you should give them both a quick tickle.”

Paul nodded. He raised both of his index fingers.

“Paul, stop please. This is awkward enough. You can’t be serious about punishing us,” Irene said.

“Oh, I am. I’m very serious.” He slid his two fingers gently down each of theirs soles, from the top of their toes to the bottom of their heel.

Just this simple act was enough to surprise both Emily and Irene.

Emily flexed her foot. “Eeeeeehehehehehe! Oh god no!”

Irene tried to pull her foot away, but was trapped in the stocks that Paul had made. “Ooooooh hohohoho no! Paul! Don’t tickle! You know how ticklish we are!”

Paul placed both of his fingers back at the top of their feet and sent his fingers down their soles a second time. “I do, that’s why this is going to be so much fun.”

“Teeheeheehehehehehe!” Emily let out a burst of cute titters. “Paul please! Hehehehehehehe! Don’t tickle! Don’t tickle!”

Irene’s foot went from one side to the other in an attempt to keep away from the vicious tickling. “Uhuhuhuhuhu hehehehehehehehehehe! Quit it! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Paul this is silly! Hehehehehehehehe!”

Changing his tactics, Paul wiggled his finger from the bottom of their heel upward in tiny, little strokes. This drove both of the two ladies completely crazy.

“Aaaaaahhhhh hahahahahaha! Have mercy! Hehehehehehehehe! Don’t tickle me!” Emily giggled.

“Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Stop this! Stop this right now! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!” Irene exclaimed. She was trying her best to stay in control of the situation, but with every touch of Paul’s fingers, she felt any ability to control the situation falling away.

“Cootchie cootchie coo! Tickle tickle you two!” Paul teased. “This is what you get for all that you did.”

“We… we hehehehe…. We didn’t do anything wrong!” Irene shouted. “Hehehehehe! This is a cruel and unfair punishment! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!”

Emily shook her head side to side. “No! Hoohooo huhuhuhu hahahahahahahahahaha! Get away! Hehehehehehehehe! Get away!” Try as it might, her left socked foot gave its all to get reach over and defend its bare, defenseless counterpart, but was unable to do anything.

Danielle watched as Paul used just a single finger to torture both Emily and Irene. The way the two of them were laughing usually would’ve been a sign of enjoyment, but in this moment, Danielle knew it was pure torture. She was glad that she was not in the stocks and having this happen to her. Looking at Paul’s face, she saw a wide, bright smile. To see him having so much fun was charming in itself.

When Danielle had invited Irene and Emily to go for a shopping trip that would turn into a mani-pedi, she felt a bit nervous and awkward knowing that what was going to happen. Even when she had been putting in the tea, she had hesitated. The question of whether this was right or wrong had entered her mind a couple of times. What if there was something more sinister Paul had in mind? Though, seeing the way Paul was now alleviated those fears of him doing something to hurt them, or worse. Yes, he was going to torture them to the brink of insanity the way he’d done it to her, but they’d be fine. It was after all, just tickling, and they did deserve it.

Unable to stop looking at Paul, she admired how happy he was in this moment. The pure joy was contagious and even affected her. She felt a rise of emotion and wanted to join the fun, and help make the two women pay.

“Here, let me. I can only be here a bit longer, and I want to have some fun too,” Danielle said.

Paul nodded. “Please, have at it.”

Danielle walked over and knelt down in front of the two women’s feet.

“Oh, please Danielle, you can’t do this. We’re friends right?” Emily asked.

“You have to believe us. We never did anything. Please, help us. I’m begging you. We don’t deserve to be tortured,” Irene pleaded.

With an evil smile, Danielle raised her blue painted nails. “I don’t know. You have been bad girls. I think you deserve a little tickle to teach you a lesson.” She started by using her nails, which were built in natural, tickle torture devices. She only needed one finger to trace along their tender soles. Her cruel nails used their sharpness to really tantalize her victim’s sensitive skin.

Loud, hearty laughter exploded from the two women. With a frantic struggle, both of them were forced to feel the intense sensation as Danielle went from one finger to two, then two to three, and finally all five deadly nails along their soft, vulnerable soles.

“Oh my god! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Please Danielle! I’m too ticklish! Ahahahaahahahahaaaahahahaha ah hahahaha! No more! Hehehehe! I can’t stand it!” Irene shouted.

Emily’s foot twitched as her sole felt the scratching of Danielle’s nails running along her smooth skin. “Gehehehehehehehahahahahahahahahahaha! Your nails tickle soooo much! Hahahahahahahahaha! They are so tickly! Hehehehahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!”

“Hehehehe! I know, right!” Irene replied. “Hahahahahahaha! We should never have… hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Never have let her get her nails done! Oh hohohoho hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!”

Danielle fingers crawled like spiders all over the two soles in front of her. She made quick dashes as she sped up as much as she could. The more she watched Irene and Emily laugh the more she got into it. The act of tickling was always fun, especially when she and Paul wrestled, though now it was even more exhalating. It was if it had been taken to a whole new level that Danielle didn’t believe was possible. She loved being able to make the two ladies squirm in their seats. The way she could make their cute feet move all over the place, even though they were trapped and would be hers to torment was so much fun. It was like a game, and Danielle was focused on winning. Everything that came with the power she could now exude over these two women was intoxicating. Her hunger for more was fueled by the way the two women laughed.

The mirthful sounds coming from both Irene and Emily was thunderous, which did make Daniele wonder if the neighbors would hear them, but it was also cute. Their twitters had turned into full giggles, and when Danielle applied her nails, she got them to laugh even harder. Chuckles, guffaws, chortles, cackles, and complete cachinnations. In an attempt to get everything out of them, like they were oranges and she was squeezing all the juice out of them, Danielle tickled and tickled. Her nails went up and down their soles as it searched for a stronger reaction. She playfully went after their arches. She went for the balls of their feet. She even tickled their toes a bit, which sent them screaming. Danielle loved when they did that. Using three fingers, her nails trotted up the edge of their feet, before her five fingers came skittering down them middle of their soles. Peels of laughter poured from the women as Danielle played with their tootsies.

Turning her attention to Irene, Danielle used both of her hands on her sole. “You’ve been such bad girls haven’t you. Being sooo mean to my Paul. Though, I’m glad and should thank you for making it harder for someone else to steal him. I still need to punish you for the way you treat him. Remember that comment earlier Irene, well here are some tickles for that.”

The scratching of not one, but two hands with all five fingers was complete torture for Irene. She threw her head back and shook in her seat. Her foot went from one side to the other, and flexed as much as it could. “Haahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh uuuuhuuuuhuhuhu hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh, please no! Hahahahahahahahaha! Danielle stop! Huhuhuhuhu eeeeeehehehehehehahahahahahahaha! I can’t take it!”

“You’ll just have too. This is what you get,” Danielle said. Her fingers tickled every bright, pink painted toe, working her nails in the base, over the tops, and getting in between them.

With a wide-open mouth, showing her teeth, Irene’s laughter poured out of her like a waterfall in Hawaii. “Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ah hahahahahahahaha! Please have mercy! Oooooh huhu oh eeeeeeeehehehehehehehehehehe! Not there! Don’t tickle there! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Not my toes!”

Irene bounced on the couch. She twisted for a moment, before her body shook in frustration as it was unable to get away. “Eeeeeehehehe aaaaahahahahahahaha! This is torture! Hahahahahahahahaha! Complete torture! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!”

Emily sat there as she listened to mum’s laughter, unable to do anything. Part of her hoped that Danielle would focus on her mum, because she didn’t want to be tickled again. At the same time, she felt so bad for her mum. Knowing that her mum and her were extremely ticklish made her know just how much she was suffering.

“I want to know, is your other foot as ticklish?” Danielle asked. She reached over and took hold of the top of Irene’s sock. With a tug, she plucked the sock off enough to show Irene’s heel. With her right hand, Danielle swiftly moved her nails along the bottom. The quick motion of her fingers brought forth an abundant amount of high-pitched giggles.

“Hehehehehehe oh hohohohoho no! Teeheehee eeeeeeeehehehehehehehehe oh ho hehehehehehehehee!”

Slowly Danielle continued to pull the sock up, revealing more tender flesh for her nails to exploit. Finally, getting all the way up, she took the sock off, and gave a quick tickle to Irene’s toes. Now having both soles in front of her Danielle went to work with both hands, each raking their nails down a foot, before making its way back up. She switched would go after one foot for a bit as all ten of her fingers scrambled along Irene’s defenseless soles.

Irene couldn’t help but jerk her body, and her feet would spasm in their bonds.

“Look, I’m not even tickling the right one, and she’s still twitching,” Danielle said as she poked fun at Irene.

Watching the scene in front of her, Danielle almost started to giggle herself. It was adorable the way Irene thrashed her head side to side, her hair going in every direction. Seeing the reaction, Danielle decided to tease her even more, she would stop for a second, before giving a short, quick tickle, then back off, but after a second go all out running her fingers as fast she could, continuing the mayhem. Sometimes, she would do one long stroke from the very top to the bottom of Irene’s feet, and other times it was bursts in certain areas, but most of the time it full on carnage as she ran her fingers as fast as possible.

Irene tried kicking her legs, but the stocks held her in place. No matter how much she struggled, she was stuck, force to endure the torture. She reflexively pulled her arms but there was no escaping her fate.

“Ah ah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh my god! Oh my god! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Please no! Ehehehehehehehahahahahahahaha! It’s just evil! Hahahahahahahahahhahaha! It’s just so evil!” Irene called out.

Danielle looked over at Emily. “Don’t think I’ve forgotten about you. I think you need some as well.” Her hands went over to Emily’s barefoot and began to tickle.

Emily had hoped she would just fade away. Maybe if her mum took all the blame, she would get away with not being tortured away. Fat chance that would happen, especially when it came to Danielle. For some reason, it always felt like the two were in a rivalry with each other. They didn’t hate each other, and tended to get along well. It just was a friendly competition that the two shared and enjoyed, but went as an unspoken thing. The truth was that Emily knew why she felt that way about Danielle, but would never tell her. It was also the reason as to why both her and her mum continued to tease Paul about his foot fetish, and tried to keep other girls away from him.

“Aaaaaaah ahaha ahehehe huhuhuhu hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh my god those nails! Hahahahahahahahahaha! They tickle so bad!” Emily laughed.

Danielle took joy in hearing how horrible her nails were. “Yes, they do, don’t they? I think you and your mum fancy being tickled. You seem to be laughing a lot.”

Emily shook her head side to side. “Nohohoooo! No! We doooohohohon’t! Hahahahaha! It’s torture! It’s torture!”

“You’ve been such a naughty girl, Emily. Not only being mean to my Paul, but you’ve got some very revealing photos of you. I bet you send them to all the boys. Well, its time to teach you a lesson. You won’t be doing none of that when I’m done with you,” Danielle said. She really didn’t care where Emily sent her photos. It was just a way for her to give more of a reason to tickle her.

“Wahahahahahahahahahaha! No more! Hehehehehahahahahahaha! No more ticklin’! Ahahahahahahaha! I can’t take anymore!” Emily exclaimed. Her toes curled. She pulled her leg as much as she could trying to slid it through the hole, but it was too small.

Danielle smiled. “Oh, you can’t. Well, you’ll have too. In fact, I’m going to tickle both of your feet now.” She yanked Emily’s sock off.

“Please, no! Not the other one!” Emily pleaded.

Using both of her claws, Danielle leapt on to her target like a wild animal.

“Gahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! You monster! Hahahahahahahaha! You villain! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!”

“Monster? Villain, am I?” Danielle said with shock. “I’m not the one who was showing videos of Paul naked, and confessing he has a foot fetish. Who shows girls their step-brother’s most private things?”

Jiggling as much as she could, Emily’s feet jerked from one side to the other, her body bounced up and down on the couch. With her mouth open as wide as it could, she howled in laughter as Danielle’s nails made constant contact with her delicate skin. The overall teasing was too much, it with the powerful sensations coursing through her body was making Emily feel she might go mad.

Paul couldn’t help intently staring at his girlfriend tickle torture his step-mum and step-sister. He felt something stir inside him. A twinge of excitement that grew and grew not just in his mind, but in his pants as well. The scene in front of him was very hot, and super sexy. The way Danielle smile as she teased and tickled was just gorgeous. He’d never seen her like this before, and he liked it a lot. That wasn’t all though. The way his step-mum and step-sister moved their bodies, shaking their chests, was adding more wood, physically and metaphorically to his fire. All the laughter was so beautiful. He loved the way Danielle made both of them laugh hysterically. It was so good that it was even better than any tickle porn he’d watched so far. He wanted to pull out his phone and record it, all the while taking off his pants and giving himself a good wank. Though, business before pleasure he thought. First, he had to get both Irene and Emily to submit to being his tickle slaves, then he could make all the videos he wanted. Once he got them to agree to his demands, this could happen again and again. There would be opportunities for other situations as well, but that would all come later after he dominated them.

Caught in the moment, Danielle went for Emily’s soles as hard as she could. Her nails scratched as she forced more and more laughter from her victim. She was having so much fun. In truth, when she heard about this idea from Paul, it had sounded super weird, but she loved Paul and would’ve done anything for him. Now, she wanted to do this, because it was so much fun. Torturing the feet in front of her as her victim laughed as loud as they could was a treat in itself. It came to a surprise when her phone went off in her back pocket. She stopped and pulled it out. The alarm she had set was going off. She cursed at the timing. Danielle looked over at Paul. “I’ve got to go.”

“It’s okay. I understand,” Paul said.

Danielle ran over to him, gave him a big hug that was followed by a deep kiss. “I didn’t realize how much fun this was. We need to do it again,” she whispered into Paul’s ear.

Paul could only give a goofy smile as an answer.

Danielle went over to Irene, and Emily, who was breathing heavily. She gave them one final quick tickle as she said, “Don’t think I’m done with you. I still have plenty of tickles to give both of you.” With that she turned to Paul. “Make sure to get them good and make them pay.” She gave Paul a wink before leaving.

Taking a second to process all that Danielle had said and done, Paul couldn’t help but have a large grin on his face. When he turned to face his step-mum, and step-sister, it only grew. Now, he was all alone with them. Something, he couldn’t help, but feel extra happy about. He went towards the back of the couch. Looking down at both women with their hands raised over theirs head left them completely vulnerable. He reached forward, and gave both of them a quick tickle in their armpits. The surprise attack produced results as both women yelped and giggled.

“Now that we are all alone. Its time I really got my revenge on your two,” Paul said with a mischievous smile.

“No, please. Paul, we’ve had enough. You need to let us go right now!” Irene said.

“You still think you’re in control?” Paul asked. He used both hands and dug into her armpits.

Irene let out a squeal of excitement. “Hehehehehehehehehehehahahahahahahahahahahaha! Get out of there! Hehehehehehahahahahahaha! Don’t tickle my underarms!” With all her might, Irene tried to pull her arms down, but found that all the working out she had done didn’t help her in this situation. Being unable to see, it took her by surprise when his hands went down along her sides. She tried to move her body away from his fingers, but ended up just swing her massive boobs onto his hands.

“I might leave these underarms alone if you apologize and admit that you aren’t in control of the situation,” Paul said.
With a shake of her head, Irene chose not to give into his demands, which was fine by Paul, because he could continue to tickle along her sides, and up into her pits.

Irene guffawed as hard as she could. She didn’t want to give Paul the satisfaction of her stating that she wasn’t in control, but she was incredibly ticklish. Luckily, Paul’s fingers weren’t as bad as Danielle’s nails. When he dug into her pits though, it was still horrible, and really got to her. Hopefully he’d leave her feet alone, and go after less ticklish areas like her sides.

Paul knew from the many tickle fights with his step-mum that her feet, and her armpits were her worst spots, and that her tummy was second. Though, her ribs were ticklish, he knew it wasn’t as bad as the other three. His hands moved inward from her sides and went all over her stomach, which caused her to give a more intense belly laughter. After a moment, he grabbed the bottom of her tank top, and pulled it up and over her head.

Irene squealed in surprise as her shirt was lifted to reveal her black bra. “What are you doing?”

“Making it easier to tickle you,” Paul replied. His hands went back to her tummy and a finger dipped into her belly button.

This got a much stronger reaction out of her. She pushed forward in an attempt to throw off his assault, but Paul kept his finger squirming around in her belly button. She bucked and bucked, but it did little besides tire her out. “Get hehehehehehehehehehehehe! Get your finger out of there! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Quit it you! Kehehehehehehehe! You’ve had your fun, now stop! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!”

“Hm, let me think about it… No, I don’t think so. This is what you get for ruining my chances with those girls. For every time you humiliated me by showing them a picture of me naked, or a video of me saying I had a tickle fetish. Well, how do you like the fact I have a tickle fetish now, hm?”

Moving around in her button, Paul’s finger squirmed like a worm, tantalizing and teasing her flesh. It sent Irene into a frenzy of laughter. Slowly the thought of giving in came into play, but she resisted the thought. It was hard though; Paul’s blasted finger was really getting to her. She just had to hold out until her got bored.

Paul stopped. Irene gave a deep breath thinking finally it was over. What she didn’t see was Paul going over Emily and putting his hands into her pits.

“Oh no! Hahaahahahahehehehehehehehe! Get away! Hahahahahahahahaha! Stop! Stop it! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!” Emily cried out.

He raked his fingers down her pits making her howl like a wolf. It was part of Paul’s plan to have the other listen as he tickled the other. Hoping to make them feel the anticipation and become racked with nervous emotion, which would become even more powerful when he started to tickle his victims. He went down her sides, counted her ribs, played with stomach and bellybutton before coming back up into her pits. Paul had wanted to get his step-sister back, every time had a tickle fight with his step-mum and he was about to win, she would pop in and save her mum. Anytime he had a wrestled with his step-sister, and he tickled her, she would eventually cry out to her mum for support. The two always double teamed him, which was so unfair. Along with the fact that he had asked many times for his step-sister’s help with girls, and she had said yes, but used it to then reveal his secrets and embarrass him. There little rivalry was no longer just a sibling one, but one that Paul was sad had never blossomed into a true relationship. Now, he was going to dominate their relationship, he was going to be the master, and she was going be under his control.

Emily’s laughter was super cute. She knew it and so did Paul. Unable to stop her body as it spasmed trying to get away from Paul’s fingers, Emily couldn’t help but admire how much Paul had taken control. He’d even convince Danielle to help him. Emily didn’t want to admit it to Paul, or to herself, but she found extremely attractive. When she had met Paul, she thought was very good looking, but felt it would be awkward for her to think her soon to be step-brother should be someone she was attracted to, let alone crush on. It was why she had distance herself from getting to know him. It was also why she had gone out of her way to stop other girls from getting with him. Knowing she couldn’t have him, she decided no one else would. Though, she denied it, and told herself it was a way to help him find the perfect one.

Paul took hold of Emily’s top and pulled it up. He then started to tickle her now bare midriff. Without Emily realizing it, as she did her best to get away from one of Paul’s hands, she inadvertly pushed her red bra into Paul’s other hand. Paul had to admit, feeling her large tits run into his hand was kind of cute and hot. Though, he wasn’t going to settle for something that small. He had big plans for her.

Halting his tickle attack, Paul went over to a bag and pulled a container, which was fun of tools. He pulled out two electric toothbrushes.

“Oh, thank you for stopping. You’ve tortured us enough,” Emily said. “I think you realize this is unfair, and we were just doing what was best for you.”

Paul cringed when he heard that. They were only doing what was best for him. “We aren’t done.” With a flip of a switch, the electric toothbrush came to life and made a buzzing sound. He placed the spinning bristles on Emily’s armpit.

“Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh! Noooooooo! Oh my god, no! Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha! Get it out! Get it out! Hahahahahahahhahahahahahaha! Stop! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Not that!” exclaimed Emily.

Paul swirled the torture tool around in a circle, going clockwise, and then going counter clockwise. With his other hand he switched on the vibrating toothbrush and plunged it into her armpit. The constant motion was too much for Emily, who threw her head back and gave a loud, mirthful, hearty laugh.

“Wahahahahahahahahaha! Oh my god! It tickles so bad! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! No more! Huhuhuhuhuhuuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu! Not my pits! Hahahahahaha! Not my pits!”

Paul kept the brushes locked on that spot for a moment before he pulled them away. “Your right. I think your pits deserve a break.”

“Oh yes! Thank you! Thank you!” Emily cried.

“I’d rather go after your feet now anyway,” Paul said.

“What? No, please. You can’t. Paul, don’t-”

Going down to her feet, Paul placed both brushes on her soles. Immediately, Emily burst into laughter. Her toes scrunched, and her feet flexed. He moved the brushes up and down, from left to right, and even sometimes in a diagonal pattern. Paul knew he could’ve just left the toothbrush there; its spinning head would’ve been effective anywhere on Emily’s feet. Using both to really go after both of her soles was just a way to really get at her. Sticking it by her heel, running it along her arch, or even going after her toes was a dream to Paul. He loved the way to made her move, and laugh. He wanted to make her pay, and he was. Getting his revenge never tasted so sweet. Inside, he felt himself get more and more excited at the sight before him. Seeing Emily’s feet twitch and try their damnedest to get out of the stocks was amazing. Ever since he’d first tickled his step-sister, he knew how much he loved her laugh. It was cute, feminine with its melodic tones that weren’t high-pitched, but were close.

“Oh hohohohohoho no! Paul! Hahahahahahaha! Paul! Hahahahahahahaha! Have mercy, Paul! Hahahahahahahahaha! It tickles so bad! Hehehehehehahahahahahahaha! Oh my god, it tickles! Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhahahahahahahhahahahahaha! No! No! Hahahahahahahaha! Not my toes! Gahahahahahahahahahahaha! Get away from my toes! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!”

Emily struggled. She twisted and did her best to contort her body, but nothing she did worked. No matter how hard to pulled her feet, the stocks held them in place. No matter how much she wiggled her feet, or scrunched her toes, could she get any relief from those damn brushes. Sweat trickled down her body. Emily felt like she was going to cry from all the torture. Sometimes she thought she’d suffocate, but she just kept laughing. Her belly hurt from it all. If only she could have a moment of rest. She needed it to end, even for a second. Just so she could catch her breath. How could she convince Paul to stop?

“I’m sorry! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I’m sorry, Paul! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! I shouldn’t have told hehehehehehe! Oh god! Hahahahahahahahahaha! I shouldn’t have told them you had a foot fetish! Hahahahahahahahahaha! I’m sorry! Hahahahahahahaha!”

“Good. Though, you still need to punished for your actions,” Paul replied.

Emily shook in her restraints. “Kehehehehehehehe! Please, mercy! Hahahahahahaha! Give me a break! Hehehehehahahahahahahahaha! I need a break! Ah ah hahahahahahahahahahahaha! It’s too much! It’s too much! Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha!”

“I don’t think so.”

In her mind, Emily was going crazy. The brushes were really getting to her. She had to do something. She needed to get him to stop. What could she do to get him to stop? What do most guys want from her? A strange thought crossed her mind. Would that even work? It was worth a shot.

“What… hehehehehahahahahahahahaha! What if I showed you, my boobs? Hahahahahahahaha! You could take my bra off! Hahahahahahahahaha! You could play with them! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I’ve seen you staring at them! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Please give me a break! Hahahahahahahahaha!” In attempt to persuade him even further, she moved her chest side to side as best as she could.

Paul was a bit shocked by this. He hadn’t expected this at all. For a moment, he thought about it. He did look at Emily’s boobs. She was very good-looking. Yes, she was his step-sister, but she wasn’t his actual sister. Besides, the truth was, he did want to see them. “You want me to take your bra off? And in exchange give you a break?”

“Yessssss! Yessssssssss! Hahahahahahahahaha!”

“And, you’ll let me play with them, and do whatever I want with them?”

“Anything! Hahahahahahahaha! Anything! Hahahahahaha! Just give me a break!”

Paul pulled the toothbrushes away. He set them down, went over to his sister. His hands went to get under her, but she didn’t move. “Should I go back to tickling?”

Hearing the t word, Emily arched her back and allowed Paul access. He fumbled with the clips for a second, but then got them loose. With her bra now off, Emily’s large bosom came into view. Her massive, juicy tits were like two ripe melons. Paul wanted to grab her fleshy mounds and play with her pert pink nipples, but held off the temptation.

Paul turned his attention to Irene. He picked up the toothbrushes, went over to her side and turned on his torture devices on. Irene turned towards him, she opened her mouth to say something, but Paul struck before she could. Sticking one of them into her armpit, while the other went along the tops of her toes. The bristles spun around on her tender flesh. Bouts of cute chuckles erupted from her, which quickly turned into full on belly laughter.

“Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeehehehehehehehehehehehehahahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh my god! Hahahahahahahahaha! Get those things away from me! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!” Irene screamed.

The many tickle fights with both his step-mum and step-sister had prepared Paul. He knew all their ticklish spots. Now, he was going to use them against Emily and Irene. As much as this was for revenge, Paul had fantasied about doing this many different times. Though, it become more prominent when they had given him a reason to do it. He wanted to make them both pay, and knew that by going after there feet and armpit they would eventually give in to his desire. Emily had already bargained with him before, so he knew he could get her to do it again. Now, it was just a simple task of making his step-mum beg for mercy. With a quick motion, Paul moved the toothbrush in Irene’s armpit into her bellybutton. The sudden change caught her by surprised and made her laugh a little louder.

“You know some dentists want you to brush up and down,” Paul said as he used his other hand to moved the toothbrush from her toes down her arch and back up again repeating the process three times. “But I know most want you do to do little circles.” He moved the toothbrush in a clockwise motion around the ball of her foot two times before stopping and going counter-clockwise. “Which do you prefer?”

“Neither! Neither! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!” Irene answered.

Paul circled the outside of her bellybutton before he stuck the whirling bristling into it. Another bout of even louder laughter escaped Irene’s mouth. His other hand went from her left foot to her right. Irene wiggled her toes. She moved her feet up and down, then side to side before her knee flexed and tried to pull her soles out of the proverbial fire.

“Oooooooh huhuhuhuhuhu! Please stop! Hahahahahahaha! Stop it, Paul! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!” Her head shook before being thrown back. “I can’t take anymore! Whooooo huhuhuhuhahahahahhahahahahahahahaha!”

In Irene’s mind, she was being wore down even further. The way Paul had taken charge was indeed very interesting, sparking something in her that she hadn’t felt in some time. Something she thought she’d gotten over. As a woman, who had been divorced, she found only older men were interested in her. She’d craved to feel that sweet feeling of being loved by someone, even if they were blinded by their emotions. Meeting Paul, she couldn’t help think about how he was an attractive man, much like his father. Scared of her emotions, she hid them away deep inside herself, and made little effort to get to know Paul. Though, there were plenty of times they would have to be in the same room together, or do something together. In the beginning the thought crept into her mind, and always try to tempt her, but she had resisted. Having heard her daughter use her body as a means of getting a break had sounded weird to Irene, but she knew how horrible the torture was and didn’t blame her daughter. The strange part was, Irene wondered if it had worked for her daughter, would it work for her? Irene had heard of young men liking older women and had heard the term cougar when it was used. She knew that they also used called women like her MILFs. The idea of porn around a woman who got with a young bloke never made her cringe, not even when it came other people liking someone else’s mum or even liking their step-mum. She wasn’t sure how Paul felt. Yes, he’d tickled her, but that was all play. And she had noticed him looking at her, but all men looked at women. Did Paul secretly like her the way she liked him? Those thoughts were drowned by the idea of her needing a break, and being willing to do anything to get it. It couldn’t hurt to try, could it?

Irene pushed her chest forward. “Aaaaaaahahahahahahaha! Take off my bra! Hahahahahaha! Wouldn’t you rather see my boobs than tickle me?”

The request came as a sudden shock. Paul had not expected it from his step-sister, but he never imagined this would come from his step-mum. “You want me to take your bra off?”

“Heheheehehehehe! Yessss! Hahahahahaha! Come on, take it off!” Irene replied.

Paul stopped and put the toothbrushes down. He went over to Irene, who kept her back arch. He undid her claps, and pushed her bra over her head.

Irene felt the cool air touch her sensitive skin. Her voluptuous, milky, white baby feeders with big, pink, round nipples were absolutely gorgeous. Again, a strong urge with many ideas hit him. One particular thought stuck out, and Paul gave an evil grin. He’d always wondered something, now he was going to find out.

After picking up his toothbrushes, he made his way over to Emily. Once again, the buzzing noise came as the toothbrushes sprang to life. Without a word of warning, Paul placed one of his brushes into Emily’s armpit, and the other on her tummy. As if stuck by lightning, Emily jolted up, and laughter spilled out of her mouth.

“Not again! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Not again! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!”

The rotating bristles teased any area of skin Paul touched on Emily’s body. He could move the toothbrush on the side of her stomach, or towards the middle near her belly button, and he’d still get a reaction out of Emily. Even both of her armpits provided him a great placed to get reflexive moment and more laughter. After a moment of getting Emily started again, Paul decided to explore a new area. His right hand, which had the toothbrush in Emily’s underarm, slowly made its way towards tits. He moved the toothbrush along her side boob, which gartered a powerful reaction from Emily. Her laughter rose, and she frantically swung her chest from side to side to Paul’s pleasure. Paul could only smile as the toothbrushes affected Emily. It was a dream come true to see that her breasts were ticklish.

Keeping one toothbrush on Emily’s left breast, his placed the other one onto Irene’s right breast. Irene instantly began to left as she felt the bristles touch her.

“Ah hahahahahahahahahahahaha! No! No! Hahahahahahahaha! You said you’d give me a break! Hahahahahahahahahaha!”

Paul scoffed. “I said no such thing. You asked me to take off your bra. I didn’t say I wouldn’t stop tickling you.”

Both of the two women jostled about in their precarious predicament as Paul tantalizingly teased their tits. He moved the brushes around in a circle, avoiding their nipples, which he was saving for last. Sometimes he’d go for the side, or even hit a really good spot of underneath their massive mammaries. He switched between the left and the right, trying to see if one was more ticklish than the other, but found they were both just as ticklish as the other. Though, finding all the spots of their ticklish breasts became an increasingly fun game.

Pleasure of not just getting to tickle torture his step-mum and step-sister, but he now had them topless, shaking their boobs, and laughing hysterically. Oh, it was sweet sweet revenge for Paul. He stopped for just a second to pull out his phone, set it to record, and place it in a spot where it would catch all the fun parts of what was going on. He went back to the titty tickling situation, as the roars of laughter coming from Irene and Emily were going to new heights. The way the two bounced their boobs up and down was hypnotic. Their jiggling jubblies made Paul’s cock hard, so hard it felt like he was going to burst out of his pants. Every second that went by that Paul could hear his two sirens laugh their melodic heads off made Paul even more ferocious in his act of wanting to torment them. Spurred on not only by his sexual drive, but his urge for revenge. He wanted to make sure he punished them as much as possible. He had to make them pay, and beg to his tickle slaves forever. Whether he had to tickle them for another couple hours or minutes didn’t matter, eventually they’d break. Paul actually hoped it wouldn’t happen to quickly, he was having way too much fun. Moving his torture devices inward, he went after there perky, rosy nipples that were not longer soft, but had become tough due to all the stimulation. The moment the rotating bristles touched that special area, Paul got even more reaction out of the two ladies. He found Irene was incredibly sensitive there, it really made her shake, and dance about. It really turned Paul on. Emily on the other hand was affected more when Paul went for the underside of her breasts. He wondered if Irene had more tender nipples due to being a mother. Probably never getting the chance to answer his question, he shrugged it off, and continued to hit every part of their boobs.

“Wahahahahahahahahahahaha! Please stop! Hahahahahaha! Please stop! Hahahahahahahaha! Not my nipples!” Irene begged. “Oh hooohohohoho uhuhuhuhuhu hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Have mercy on me! Hahahahahahahahaha!”

Emily pulled at her restraints as much as she could. Her body jerked, and she frantically shook from side to side. “Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh my god! Hahahahahaha! Oh my god! Hahahahahhahahaha It’s too much! Hahahahahahahahaha! You’re driving me mad! Hahahahahahaha! Please, no more!”

Paul enjoyed listening to them beg him for sweet release, and watching as they twisted their bodies, swinging their jubblies to and fro. Though, they wouldn’t have seen what he was going to ask them next. He heard their pleas, but continued to let me suffer for a couple of more minutes, before saying, “Become my tickle slaves, and I will leave your lovely tits alone.”

Through the torment, the two women still were able to register what he was saying. It was so shocking, so completely different than what they expected. Didn’t Paul just want to punish them? Why did he want them to become his tickle slaves?

“Eeeeeeeehehehehehehehe! You can’t be serious! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Youuuuuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu hahahahahahahaha want us to become your slaves?” Emily asked.

Irene nodded her head as fast she could. “Okay! Hahahahahahahahaha! I’ll do it! Hahahahahahahaha! Just stop tickling my tits!”

Emily couldn’t believe what she was hearing, how could her mum give into Paul? Didn’t she realize that she would be his tickle slave? Had seen gone completely mad?

“Say it. Say you are my tickle slave forever,” Paul insisted.

“Hehehehehehahahahahahahahaha! I’m your tickle slave! I’m your tickle slave! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!”

“You’re my tickle slave forever?”

“Yessssss! Hahahahahahaha! Okay! Okay! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! I’m your tickle slave forever! Hehehehehehuhuhuhuhahahahahaha! I’m your tickle slave forever! Hahahahahahahahaha! Now have mercy on me! Have mercy! Hahahahahahahahaha! Stop tickling my tits!” Irene screamed.

Paul pulled his brush away from her. “Good girl.” He now used both toothbrush on both of Emily’s boobs. “Are you going to submit?”

Emily shook like a wild animal. “Never! Hahahahahahahahaha! I will n… n… hehehehehahahahahahahaha never be your slave!”

“Suit yourself. More tickles for your titties,” Paul teased.

Another brutal minute of tickle torture went by for Emily as she desperately did her best to hold out, and used all her willpower. Though, slowly she felt it begin to crack from the strain.

“Just give up Emily,” Irene said.

Both Paul and Emily were really shocked to hear Irene say that. None of them had ever thought this would happen.

“I know you fancy him. I also know how ticklish you are. Why not just give him what he wants?” Irene added.

Paul was losing his mind. Did his step-mum just say that his step-sister fancied him, and to give in to him and become his tickle slave?

Emily blushed. It was so embarrassing to have her mum say that. How could she? Although it concerned her. The tickling toothbrushes were a bigger concern to her body. It continued to flood sensation through her brain, begging with her to give up. Then what little willpower she had left was drowned in a powerful storm of tickle torture. Maybe Paul would be merciful.

“Ooookay! Hahahahahahaha! I give up! Ah hahahahahahaha! I’ll be your tickle slave! Hahahahahahahhahahaha! I’ll be your tickle slave forever! Hahahahahahaha! Please stop!”

Paul stopped. “Good.” He took a second before saying, “Just so you know, I recorded our little session, just in case you forget.”

“What?” Irene asked. “Paul! How could you?”

“I think you have a video of me admitting to my fetish, so I think its fair I now have something on you.” He went over towards their feet. “Now, I said I wouldn’t tickle your breasts anymore. Though, I didn’t say your punishment was done.”

“No! Paul, you can’t! We’ve had en- Hahahahahahahahahaha! Oh my god! Hahahahahahahaha! Not the feet! Hahahahahaha! Not the feet!” Irene guffawed.

Emily threw her head back. “Noooooooohoohohohoho huu huu huuuu hahahahahahahahahahahaha! I can’t take it! Hahahahahahaha! I can’t take anymore!”

“Hahahahahahahahahaha! Neither can I!” Irene screamed.

Paul raked the toothbrushes down their soles. He came in from different angles as he went side to side, or even at a diagonal. This was all just to set them up for the next part as he placed the swirling bristles on their big toes.

Both of the two women hit the ceiling of how loud their laughs were, and within a moment shattered it. Emily’s knee jerked. Irene’s toes curled. They both did all they could to try and block out the sensations, but they were weakened by how long the session had gone for. Able to only sit their and take the torture. Feeling their muscles strain from the constant flexing. Sweat poured down their bodies. Tears welded up inside their eyes.

“Paullllll! Hahahahahahahaha! We’re already your slaves! Hahahahahahahaha! What more do you want?” Emily asked.

“What do I want? I want to punish you of course. That’s what this has always been about. To make you both suffer,” Paul replied. He could see both of them flailed about, weak from the onslaught of sensation coursing through their bodies. He didn’t fully care; his sadistic nature took over. Tickling them as much as he could and making them pay was his top priority. Watching their feet thrash in the stocks he made, as he tortured them, making their bodies flounder about waving their big tits, and laughing as hard as they could. To hear them begging for their release, but finding they had no release. He wanted to instill in them that they were his, and he decided when this ended.

In her mind, Emily needed this to end. She was so tired, and exhausted from all the tickling. Her mind felt like to was going to crack. She had to get him to stop. He’d stopped once when she offered her breasts, what if she offered him something else? It was worth go.

“I’ll give you a footjob! Hahahahahahahahahaha! I’ll give you a footjob if you stop! Hahahahahahahaha! Please, let me please you master! Hahahahahahaha!” Emily exclaimed.

“Ehehehehehahahahahahaha! I’ll give you one as well! Hahahahahahah! No more! Hahahahahahaha! Will do whatever you want!” Irene added.

Paul thought for a moment. It did sound pretty good. “Are you sure? You’ll give me anything to stop?”

“Yessssss! Yesssss! Hahahahahahahahaha! Anything! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! I can’t take it anymore! Hahahahahahahaha! I’ll do anything! Hahahahahahaha! No more tickling!” Emily answered.

“Oh my god! Hahahahahahaha! Yesssss! Oh hohoho yessssssss! Hahahahahahahaha! Will give you a footjob! Hahahahahahahaha! Or anything else you want! Hahahahahahaha! Just quit it! Hahahahahahaha! Quit tickling! Hahahahahahaha! We’ve had enough! Hahahahahahaha!” Irene pleaded.

Turning off the toothbrushes. Paul stopped. He put down his deadly weapons, and unlocked the stocks. He then released Irene and Emily’s hands.

Breathing heavily, the two women thanked Paul for stopping. They fanned themselves with their hands trying to cool their bodies.

“Oh, thank god. I didn’t think you’d stop,” Irene said.

“It was so bad!” Emily exclaimed.

The two looked at each other then back at Paul. They got up from the couch and went over to him. Taking his hand, they led him over to the couch where they sat back down.

“You’ve really us all hot from all that tickling,” Emily said in a sexy teasing voice. “We really need to give you a big reward, don’t we, mum.”

Irene nodded. “Let’s get those trousers off, shall we?” She reached forward, she undid the button, and pulled down his trouser with his undergarments.

Paul’s cock came out hard and ready to go. Irene and Emily’s eyes widened.

“It’s so veiny. I loved when blokes have a veiny dick,” Emily said.

“Oh my, it is quite big as isn’t it,” Irene added. The two women giggled.

“You’ve been so naughty. Now it is our turn, you bad boy, you.” Emily winked. She raised her feet and put them together. She slid her feet along his shaft.

Paul gave a grunt as her soles stroked along his dick.

Irene raised her left foot and put Paul’s head in between her toes. She very lightly played with it. “Your so hard already. Did you fancy giving us a tickle?”

“Yes,” Paul replied.

Emily’s feet kept going up and down Paul’s cock. “Do you fancy this?”

“Yes.”

“Who knew you’d get a footjob from your step-mum and step-sister? What if I…” Irene leaned in and kissed Paul’s head.

Paul gave a moan pleasure telling them how much they liked it.

“I want to kiss it,” Emily cooed.

“Put your feet down. Let me give it a go, and you can give it a kiss,” Irene said.

Emily took her feet away. Irene placed her soles on Paul’s dick and continued where Emily had stopped. Making a puckering noise with her lips, Emily got closer and closer before she kissed Paul’s head. Before she pulled away, she gave it a lick.

Again, a sound of pleasure came from Paul. He loved feeling their feet going along his cock, but the part where they kissed it was a nice cherry on top of his cake.

Wiggling her tongue, Emily teased Paul. “Do you want me to do it again?”

“Yes.”

Emily gave his head another kiss, she then slowly teased his head with little lick touching the very tip of his penis. It sent shock ways through Paul when she did it. Using the tip of her tongue, she again gave a quick touch to Paul’s tip. She then kissed his head again very lightly.

“You know, I think you deserve a bit more then that,” Emily said. She leaned in and pressed her lips to his head, where she seemed to pretend to be snogging with someone. It sent powerful waves of emotional through Paul as chemical sensations poured into his brain. All the while, Irene had not stopped moving her feet, she in fact increased her speed more and more.

Emily pulled back. “I taste a little pre-cum. Someone really likes it when I kiss his head.”

Paul nodded. “Yes.”

“I want to say. Next time you tickle us. Can you push us to our limit again? If you promise you will, I’ll kiss your head now, and after you tickle us. I’ll do it every time if you want?” Emily used a seductive teasing voice.

Paul nodded frantically. “Yes. Yes.”

Emily smiled. “Good. I was hoping you’d say that.” She kissed his head some more.

“Ems, you’re having all the fun. Let me have a go. I want to taste his pre-cum,” Irene said.

“You’ll love it.”

Irene pulled her feet away, and Emily’s soles gripped Paul’s dick as they quickly went up and down his entire shaft.

With a coy smile, Irene said. “Now, let me have a taste.” She kissed his head and gave it a lick. Like she was licking on a lolli, Irene gave a couple of slow licks, and a few fast ones. She even gave it a good suck. Gently, she ran her teeth over his head.

“Oi, I got some,” Irene said.

The two women proceeded to switch positions from one of them using their feet to rub Paul’s cock, and the other using their mouth to give him sweet oral. For Paul it was a dream come true, it was both hot and sexy. He enjoyed every minute of the two as they double teamed his dick, and cooed in pleasure while they did it. Both of them had been teases, they had made his life miserable, but now he had punished them and they were pleasing him. His two tickle slaves kept going and going, one sucking on him while the other used her feet to stroke along his shaft. Seeing them topless as they did so elevated his level of pleasure. Thinking about moments earlier as he’d tickle them and made their bodies move while the two emitted mirthful sounds encouraged his inner desire. Feeling them as they worked on his cock had him bubbling under the surface like a volcano. His body ticked down like the clock on a bomb as it got closer and closer to exploding. Finally, he reached zero, and with a twitch, Paul grunted as he spilled out. Bursting with hot discharge, he came harder and harder. Chemicals of pure ecstasy flooded his brain.

His hips rocked back and floor.

“Yes, that’s right. Cum for me,” Irene said as her feet worked his cock even harder, trying to squeeze every bit out of him.

Emily would’ve said something, but her mouth was busy taking in all of it.

After a moment, Paul finished finishing. He gave a long sigh.

Emily wiped her mouth. “My my, I think you rather fancied that.”

Irene giggled. “I think he fancied torturing us as much as he enjoyed us doing that, didn’t you Paul?”

“Yes,” was all Paul could say.

“Now that we are your slaves, what are you going to do with us?” Emily asked.

Irene touched her lips. “Yes, Paul. What are you going to do with us?”

What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back