• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pay for tickling clips?

mcmunagle1

TMF Poster
Its a bit of an addiction for me I think, sad. Anyone else buy tickling clips online, I do maybe $100 a month. I get a thrill out of it. Tonight I drank and may buy lots. Ones of girls driving barefoot wearing jeans also.

Its a bit of an addiction for me I think, sad. Anyone else buy tickling clips online, I do maybe $100 a month. I get a thrill out of it. Tonight I drank and may buy lots. Ones of girls driving barefoot wearing jeans also.

I have the same problem. Between site subscriptions and clips I can't tell you how much money I've blown in the last decade. Probably enough to buy a new car in cash. It's an everyday struggle for myself. I come onto the internet, surf for new tickle stuff, then I see something that catches my interest (usually something involving nylons). It's highly compulsive and I wind up being upset after I do it. Also, when I drink I'll sometimes drop 100 bucks in a night on videos and site subscriptions because I don't rationalize the costs when I'm drunk.

Maybe you should consider cancelling your credit cards. That would probably be the best advice. That is how I beat the addiction before. When I ordered a new credit card down the road I got myself back into trouble again. If you don't want to cancel your credit card, just cut it up. Sometimes cancelling a card can affect your credit score. If you have the card number memorized, such as the case with myself, then call the credit card company and tell them that you misplaced your card. They will cancel the number and send you a new card. When you get the new card CUT if up immediately and throw it away.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back