• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Payback tickling

ticklishasgrl

TMF Poster
Hi, im Debbie this is my second post i have done my other one is the one where two of my friends tickled me in my swimsuit while two others pinned me down lol but i secretly love to be tickled, anyway well i went over to one of my friends house with another friend and we were just chilling out in her bedroom talking and listening to music and my friend the one that lives there was lying on her bed, well i had an idea in my head and started thinking of the time the friend who is lying down on her bed, the one that tickled my bare armpits while i was sitting down on a deck chair, well i just remembered that her armpits were superticklish so i said to my other friend lets go and tickle her armpits and so my friend on the bed plead for us not to tickle her but my other friend grab hold of her and pinned her down and put her arms over her head showing her bare armpits as she was wearing a singlet top and i sit on her and get ready to tickle her armpits and she is pleading way but i dont listen and i dig my fingers into her armpits tickling really fast while she bursts with laughter and screaming, lol, and i remember her tickling my armpits the other time for about 20 minutes, well it felt like it was long that time lol, anyway so i tickled her for nearly 30 minutes and i thought that was a good payback, i got off my friend and she is lying on her bed still giggling lol must of tickled her pretty good lol anyway she said she was going to get me back one day and make it longer than her toture, yikes, oh well just abit of fun lol i dont really mind getting tickled but i dont really like my friends knowing that lol

I hope you enjoyed my friends tickling payback experience lol, by the way im the one that usually gets tickled by my friends as im super ticklish everywhere and they know that so they like to tickle me alot but i get to tickle my friends sometimes which is good, lol, so you will probably see alot of my tickling experiences than my friends lol :)

Awesome experience. Even lees can do payback tickling sometimes. Thanks for sharing.

Mitch

Great story. Good to see someone else from this part of the world. :D

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back