• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Paying for live tickling

DMoore

TMF Regular
How many of you out there have actually paid for tickling services? Like sex. Either being tickled or being the tickler. Please specify and which and if your experience was worth it or not. I've never done it before but have thought about it. I've been a little apprehensive though because I've never paid for sex (which is illegal in NY) and is it really worth the risk and money. Now your answers are not going to make me go out and hire a Dom but I will atleast be a little more imformed if I ever get the nerve up to try it.

Thanks for your replies.

I've had an incredible session with a local pro-domme.

And Milagros, I do envy you. Your mistress is just smoking hot!

I arranged a session with a company called Pro Tickles here in the UK, and it was excellent. They arrange tickling sessions especially for you, but i think it's only a UK service at the moment, but you can check out there website and get an idea for things, its http://www.freewebs.com/protickles

Hope that helps!

Ive done it. most of the times with good experiences. the one thing ive fallen victim to is the women that say their ticklish but turn out not to be. :ranty:

maniactickler said:
Ive done it. most of the times with good experiences. the one thing ive fallen victim to is the women that say their ticklish but turn out not to be. :ranty:

I have not run into that one yet.

I've done it for years. Even made audio tapes of sessions that took place in my car that, according to a good friend of mine in the community, are still floating around among ticklephiles after over 20 years. I was burned only very few times by girls who said they were ticklish but didn't turn out to be very much but they were outweighed by the hundreds who were very satisfyingly very very ticklish.

Twice. Many moons ago.

First time was outstanding and a ton of fun. Second... eh... totally not worth it.

I think the thing guys like myself and the OP are most curious about is how you went about securing a session. I know the one UK service was mentioned, but what was used in the states? Any clues?

I myself back in the 80's hired and tickled ladies a couple of different times in Las Vegas. Did nothing but tickle them. Is paying for tickling legal? I don't know its not sex so I am just wondering.

TicklesFemales :2poke:

TicklesFemales said:
I myself back in the 80's hired and tickled ladies a couple of different times in Las Vegas. Did nothing but tickle them. Is paying for tickling legal? I don't know its not sex so I am just wondering.

TicklesFemales :2poke:

Even if no sex is involved, I think the Law Enforcement will still consider it prostitution.

youre wrong. there has to be a sex act for it to be illegal, and tickling is not a sex act in the eyes of the law.

mrincubus1003 said:
I think the thing guys like myself and the OP are most curious about is how you went about securing a session. I know the one UK service was mentioned, but what was used in the states? Any clues?

If you're in the vicinity of New York City, call Rebecca's Hidden Chamber and say that you're interested in a session with a switch who's ticklish. 212-564-4484

If you're in the vicinity of Los Angeles, call Passive Arts and say that you're interested in a session with a switch or submissive who's ticklish. 310-410-1144

The fee withot tip will be in the neighborhood of $200 per hour, that's the obstacle.

Last edited:
Thanks

I appreciate all the feed back. Especially the contact info for NY. I might actually consider it. Just once for the experience. Anymore comments are welcome.

i don't know what kind of tickling your into, but if your in NY check out www.footworshippalace.com they have a lot of different girls you can tickle and even some famous ones in the community such as lil dee. their prices seem fair, and i have yet to book my own session, but i have heard nothing but good things.

Kev

I still don't understand the paying to tickle stuff? I am not meaning to be an ass here...but why?

peace out,
daddy

Because it's hella fun, that's why. :)

I've been to several sessions over the last decade, at first just to see what it was like, then to enjoy myself. I was nervous as hell the first session, but got over that quickly and enjoyed myself to no end. I go once or twice a year, usually to Passive Arts, since I loooove the Marquis rack in their Marquis de Sade room; it's very secure and very comfortable. Pro sessions are an easy, convenient way to get one's ya-ya's out without the hassles of dating, and with really, really cool equipment. ;)

daddy said:
I still don't understand the paying to tickle stuff? I am not meaning to be an ass here...but why?

peace out,
daddy

I would suggest you read Milagros`s accounts of his sessions with Mistress Zara and Mistress Kassandra. One doesn`t just stumble blindly into relationships and situations like that,Daddy. Say what you will,but it`s much cheaper to go to a pro,than to take the countless hours of time meeting and dating numerous women before you find one into tickling,who may or may not be able to fulfill your particular fantasy.

As a male `lee, I can assure you,it is very difficult to find female ticklers,particularly female ticklers who are willing to tickle men! I have paid to be tickled by a Mistress,even two,and the sessions have been extremely rewarding! I would caution anyone going this route,though,to take the time to contact the Mistress beforehand to get to know her and discuss expectations,both hers and yours.

Whatever you decide to do,DMoore,I wish you the best of luck,I hope you find what you are looking for! :poke3:

Last edited:
Whatever works for an individual is good to me! Thanks for the feedback.

peace out,
daddy

I went to 2 different places tonight. First I went to the Dominion and tickled Sochitl (I think that's how it's spelled). She was ticklish everywhere. I then went over to The Chateau and tickled Inga. She told me that she didn't know if she'd be ticklish or not, but I found her to be unbelievably ticklish. Her feet were awesome (she was laughing like crazy when I tickled her there---I also licked her toes and she nearly went through the roof)!!! The only bad thing is that The Chateau is a smaller place with all the rooms right next to each other. Not much privacy. Inga was laughing really loud, so I took it easy on her since the whole building could hear. If we were in a more private room she would've really been in trouble :)

footworshipalace

Anybody have any experience with this footworshippalace place? It looks pretty cool and the models very attractive. They even list their ticklishness anywhere from SUPER to very to can be ticklish to not at all. I just hope this isn't false advertising. lol Anyone have some experiences to share? The web site doesn't say where the place is at either. I didn't see any kind of address or directions on the web site.

AmishTickler said:
The web site doesn't say where the place is at either. I didn't see any kind of address or directions on the web site.

Most places don`t list the address.They will provide directions and address after you make an appointment/and or deposit.

daddy said:

peace out,
daddy

Trying to find willing volunteers to be tickled is darn near impossible, especially here in Mass. :ranty:

maniactickler said:
Trying to find willing volunteers to be tickled is darn near impossible, especially here in Mass. :ranty:

I have to disagree with this, even for male ticklers I know.
It's all a question of knowing where to look, and how to
ask.

Lee

AmishTickler said:
Anybody have any experience with this footworshippalace place? It looks pretty cool and the models very attractive. They even list their ticklishness anywhere from SUPER to very to can be ticklish to not at all. I just hope this isn't false advertising. lol Anyone have some experiences to share? The web site doesn't say where the place is at either. I didn't see any kind of address or directions on the web site.

FWP is located in NYC. I believe http://www.sensualpunishment.com is their sister website, especially since some of the model pictures are the same.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back