• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

pedicure entertainment

whiteytickler

:poke3: hello to u people, this is my first post, i hope u enjoy: one of my best friends has a tough girl personality, doesn't let people disrespect her, she has very nice feet. i am a foot person, so i noticed the white arches with nice balls and smooth heels, but the best feature were her toes. nice and long, thick with creay white skin on the bases and pads in a nice order, she didnt let people touch them, even for a massage, she didnt admit she was ticklish, so i was left with dreams. the week before her wedding to a great guy by the way, i went with her to get a pedicure. my eyes popped out of my head when she started squealing from the scrubbing on her high arches and balls. the guy doing it was having a great time scrubbing away all over her cute foot bottoms. it got even better when he started to scrub on the bases and stems of the toes and the laughter increased pretty good, i couldnt help but to smile as he went from toe to toe spending some good time on her long second toes which were a little higher than the big ones. scrubbing that ticklish webbing in between the toes was pretty good too, but my friend had enough strength to keep still as the webbing was being scrubbed and polished in good detail, it brings a tear to my eye. i had to leave before i got too aroused but it was one of the best saturdays i ever had, thank u very much and ill be back with more tales, see ya

whitey

Last edited:
wow sounds like that was fun to watch :D

Welcome to the TMF, whiteytickler, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Great story, I wish I had a video of that pedicure. :D

I've taken my wife for pedicures many times just to see her in that ticklish situation. Im trying to get up enough nerve to ask the pedicurist to slide in a few deliberate tickles, cause wifey squirms but doesn't laugh and as soon as we leave she tells me how much it tickled...

Nice story, I love taking my girlfriend for pedicures! When they scrubb her feet she closes her eyes and squirms around.

great story :happyfloa one of these days while walking through a mall that has a nail salon i will "finally" get a chance to see that

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back