• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pedicure with my boyfriend

Blue Soda

TMF Regular
Hey friends.

So the other day I convinced my boyfriend to get a pedicure with me. I love getting them, and my boyfriend knows how much of a foot fetish I have so after some (almost) begging on my part he agreed to get one with me. I think it was a great decision and I hope we do it more often. It was pretty hot to be sitting side by side by side with him, and I got pretty excited watching another woman handle his bare feet. :wahooo:

Overall I think he really enjoyed it too, since he's come to appreciate having his feet played with after being with me fore the past three years. And needless to say, we had plenty of fun with each other's feet when we got home later ;)

A woman....with a foot fetish? This is a very rare thing indeed. I applaud you for being awesome.

For a guy such as myself my feet are way to ticklish to get a pedicure I'd be afraid to go however I do love to have my feet tickled but having it happen by a pedicure I think I would be embarrassed at my reaction

A woman....with a foot fetish? This is a very rare thing indeed. I applaud you for being awesome.

it's not all that abnormal :) ask my husband femfttickler21 ;)

I just think women tend not to be so..... outspoken? ... about it..

Are you one of those women whose falling out of the chair laughing when they scrub your feet? Perfectly innocent question.

Great story thanks for sharing, glad you had a good time :) My girlfriend also loves my feet, 99.9% in the tickling manor, but it's a pretty awesome feeling knowing how much she enjoys them.

it's not all that abnormal :) ask my husband femfttickler21 ;)

I just think women tend not to be so..... outspoken? ... about it..

It's abnormal around where I live...I can't even count how many times I bring up feet in a conversation with a girl and she responds with something like "omg ew, feet are so gross. i hate having mine touched, and if someone puts their feet near me, ill puke"

I've done this before with my boyfriend as well. It is so hot and playing with his feet after is great!

Great story thanks for sharing, glad you had a good time :) My girlfriend also loves my feet, 99.9% in the tickling manor, but it's a pretty awesome feeling knowing how much she enjoys them.

I honestly think watching someone else handle my Lee's feet would drive me nuts. I love giving the pedicure myself, making sure every part is nice and soft! Omg just thinking about it make me need to pounce you my Lee <3

Thanks for all of the kind responses! I'm glad others enjoy playing with male feet too. When I'm feeling particularly devious I'll convene my boyfriend to let me paint his toenails. I get weirdly aroused anytime we do this

Thanks for all of the kind responses! I'm glad others enjoy playing with male feet too. When I'm feeling particularly devious I'll convene my boyfriend to let me paint his toenails. I get weirdly aroused anytime we do this
My boyfriend is the one in the relationship with the foot fetish, so I like to get pedicures to keep him happy. From time to time we get them together, and he even gets his nails painted. I'm not for or against it, whatever makes him happy.

My boyfriend is the one in the relationship with the foot fetish, so I like to get pedicures to keep him happy. From time to time we get them together, and he even gets his nails painted. I'm not for or against it, whatever makes him happy.

Oh snap I didn;t know you were registered here. :eek:

I am... but I'm not that active. I'm fairly good at recognizing names.. but who might you be? My apologies. .

Pm'd.

Also why the fuck does '": o" make an "embarrassed" face?

Are you one of those women whose falling out of the chair laughing when they scrub your feet? Perfectly innocent question.

I read all the reactions to your "sneaky way to ask women at work" thread with some amusement while I was waiting for the bus home so seeing this here in another random thread has given me a genuine lol!!

Enjoy your evening. I kinda feel like you will.

Fun! Fun!
I love tickling men's feet too. Well kept feet are important to me. Hope you and your boyfriend get a chance to do it again soon. :)

I'm glad to see others enjoy or have an interest in this thing. As far as my boyfriend goes, well, I made it worth his time, but that's a story unto itself ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back