• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pedicures for men?

Funny I just logged on and saw this, I'm in the middle of doing a pedicure for a guy right now :eek:
Nothing wrong with it , I love doing them and getting them.

I did end up trying it, it tickles like crazy, and I have to do it again! Also feels really good afterward, I can see why people have this done!

BUMP - I did a search, I know the thread is old but apropos .

So, I was mailing a package, and when I walked up, I noticed a nail salon next door. I thought it over for a good 5 minutes, and after I was done, I said fuck'it and went in to get a pedicure. I never had one before, and had some time, might as well give it a go. No other customers were there, which made it easier. I told the lady my 'girlfriend' has been nagging me to get one b/c my feet are too rough. I gotta say, it felt good, but it didn't tickle as much as I thought it would, but nevertheless.

It got me thinking, talking to all 'lees (but specifically the guys), does anyone regularly get pedicures thinking about how ticklish your feet are or gonna be afterwards. If you're planning a tickle session, do you plan to get a pedicure beforehand?

I've gotten a few, but I have never had one that included the scrub. I have been told that it's unusual for a man to not have any callouses, but the scrub part has just never happened.

I have big guy feet with long, almost prehensile toes. The worst part is my big-toes, tho'. They both got crushed by heavy objects during seperate incidents over a six month period at an old job. The nails never grew in properly, and they look really gnarly and often grow back in all ingrown. I live in Florida, but am often hesitant to wear my flip-flops or go barefoot because of this.

A good friend gets pedicures from what he terms the tiny Vietnamese women and has been trying to get me to plan a visit. He says they will make the nails look presentable.

I can't imagine forking over $20 for something like this, but the way he goes on about it...

Maybe I'll turn metrosexual or something. :smilestar

$20???? Are you effing kidding me? They are $60 here! I so need to move :cry1:

i get pedi's mainly to keep feet soft & looking good. andd yes i do enjoy them

BUMP - I did a search, I know the thread is old but apropos .

So, I was mailing a package, and when I walked up, I noticed a nail salon next door. I thought it over for a good 5 minutes, and after I was done, I said fuck'it and went in to get a pedicure. I never had one before, and had some time, might as well give it a go. No other customers were there, which made it easier. I told the lady my 'girlfriend' has been nagging me to get one b/c my feet are too rough. I gotta say, it felt good, but it didn't tickle as much as I thought it would, but nevertheless.

It got me thinking, talking to all 'lees (but specifically the guys), does anyone regularly get pedicures thinking about how ticklish your feet are or gonna be afterwards. If you're planning a tickle session, do you plan to get a pedicure beforehand?

I dont get them 'often' but I do get them..... normally i can sit and stare at a magazine all composed and collected- not this last time- no idea what was different but lordy lordy i almost lost it... femfttickler21 and i have talked about getting one together, we shall see... he's never been here directly after i've gotten one (yep, i do that intentionally) so i cant say if theres a huge difference sensitivity wise or not.

ok i broke down and got one for myself just to see what it was like and I couldnt sit still but the leather chair I was in had a nice shine to it because of me squirming :clap:

Cool to see other guys go, but I think its still not yet seen as something we do. I know the lady running the shop looked a bit taken aback to see a meathead like me walk in.

I don't think I phrased it right. Say you've got a tickle session planned, do you go get a pedicure beforehand just to prepare for it?

$20???? Are you effing kidding me? They are $60 here! I so need to move :cry1:

Mine cost $25 but it was the basic one, they had 'em priced at $35 and $45 - wasn't sure what the others involved, but to avoid the risk of leaving with pink toenails, I said to give me the simple treatment. I wonder if the more expensive ones involve more scrubbing and massaging & tickle more./ Will have to think about that next time.

Yes it is common for men to get pedicures. I had my first one 10 years ago and was very nervous. I keep my own feet up through out the year with foot care products. During the spring and summer months when I am wearing flip flops I get them done. It does not tickle the whole time but when they use the scrub on your soles and toes it tickles and they know it. They are good to get and getting to be more common for men to do. I am sure women like men who keep up their feet. Just go for it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back