• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Peeves

Texas_Tickle

4th Level Orange Feather
We all have our peeves. The things that just seem to press our buttons, like nothing else. What are your peeves? Here are mine

1- Hypocrites.....I can put up with just about anything, except hypocrites.

2- Those who cannot think for themselves and form their own opinions and have to rely on "the crowd" to do it for them.

3- People who talk on the phone while driving. Either talk or drive, but don't do both.

4- People who are self-righteous and holier-than-thou. Remember what Jesus said? "How can you see enough to pick the speck of dust out of your brother's eye, when you cannot even see what is in your own".

cell phones and the people who use them, including my own and me :)

hmph :p

Not many for me. a few are:
1-hypocrites- practice what you preach and take resposibility for your actions!!!
2-ignorance- if you have something to say, know what you are talking about, or at least have some knowledge of the subject
3-abuse- taking advantage or hurting someone who cannot defend themselves (that is the only one that can really set me off!!)
4-whining- don't whine to me about something unless you are willing to try to do something to fix or change it

Hee hee, well of course there are minor others. I think the trick for me is just not to let them get to me:cool2:

Pawz

4Pawz said:
hmph :p

4-whining- don't whine to me about something unless you are willing to try to do something to fix or change it

Pawz

Oh tell me about it! Where I used to work, there was this person who never had anything positive to say about anything at all. He was a nice person, and all, but he would bitch about this, bitch about that. He would just bitch, for the sake of having something to bitch about.

Yet when asked for his input on how we can fix the problems, he would say "It's not my problem".

He would offer no advice or constructive input on how to fix the situation, but yet felt he had a license to bitch about how bad the problem was.

Good points made here!

I have one, whinning people! You can't please them no matter what!!!!
Another one, going to the grocery store or just shopping and you hear from a distance a child crying for no apparent reason, no tears and the Mom is either ignoring them or yelling at them saying I swear if you don't shut up you are not watching TV when we get home. More whinning and crying, then she says keep it up, I'm gonna smack you if you don't shut up! The Mom got on my nerves more than the child! Lady, take them to the rest room and show them who is boss, stop arguing with them! Who is the parent here? I mean c'mon!!:rolleyes:

*flashes back* man I heard that enough!! "You want me to give you something to cry about!!!!!" Whining and crying kids can be so annoying, but sometimes they just need to be taken home and given a nap. Anyway, *puts away her soapbox* lol.

Pawz

Another thing that really pisses me off (and this is right below hypocrites, which is my number 1 peeve), and that is those who have an over-inflated ego.

I used to go to school with this person and to hear him talk, the entire world should bow down before him, and kiss the very ground he walked on.

He was so in love with himself, he should have married his own reflection.

4Pawz said:
*flashes back* man I heard that enough!! "You want me to give you something to cry about!!!!!" Whining and crying kids can be so annoying, but sometimes they just need to be taken home and given a nap. Anyway, *puts away her soapbox* lol.

Pawz
Yes, You are so right about that. Sometimes, they just need a nap!:) And maybe a big hug:)

Something I cannot stand (and maybe it's just me), but people who call The BackStreet Boys and N*Sync "a band" and people who call Brittney Spears "a singer".

I even heard somebody compare Justin Timberlake to John Lennon. Justin is not even in the same league as the legendary John Lennon.

They would not know talent, if it came up and kicked them in the ass.

No, it's not just you, TM. I also hate those people, and I bet they think Eminem has talent, too! :p

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back