• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Penis Penis Penis, Vagina Vagina Vagina

chode

4th Level Red Feather
Favorite lines from movies. I liked that one "titel of thread" from varsity blues.

Or. "Were going streaking!!"

Happy Gilmore
"Gold jacket, green jacket, who gives a shit"
"You can trouble me for a warm glass of shut the hell up"
One of the batmans
"freeze in hell batman"

Those are prety good joe. I like "I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast." "You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?" .............."NO!"

Happy Gilmore

From Super Troopers..."License and registration, chicken fucker!"

This was the first, very fisrt line in a lame but good movie back in the day ...From " Dark Man."

"Beccause he's an asshole!!"

First line of the movie.

OMG~you stole this out from under me!

I had this on my answering machine for months I thought it was so funny. Until my mom had a total freakout...LOL~LOVE the graphic BTW~you don't happen to live in a VAN down by the RIVER do you?

Ok, again from Super Troopers "who wants a mustache ride?"

yjgfn said:
Those are prety good joe. I like "I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast." "You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?" .............."NO!"

Happy Gilmore

Ok~more...
From Club Dredd,"Sleep with some of the guests. Hell, some of them aren't bad looking!"

From Clueless, on the tennis court during PE. "Miss Stoeger? My plastic surgeon doesn't want me participating in any activity where balls fly at my nose..."
"Well there goes your social life!"

:evilha:
XOXO

George Kennedy in the movie The Eiger Sanction
That man couldn't find his tallywacker with a six man search party

If any of you vampires touch it you'll need surgery to remove it out of your ass

Lady.why don't you go get laid? You may like it :happyfloa

Zod, your last one is killer.

How about from my personal favorite "b" movie. "They Live" Staring Rowdy Roddy Piper.

"Lifes a bitch and she's back in heat."

yjgfn said:
How about from my personal favorite "b" movie. "They Live" Staring Rowdy Roddy Piper.

"Lifes a bitch and she's back in heat."

lol... sweet, I love it y!

I just used this one because people seem to like shitting all over me and im getting mighty sick of it...
"I AM NOT AN ANIMAL!!!" -Joseph Merrick "The Elephant Man"

Im serious, im Robert DeNiro "Taxi Driver" sick of being used as human toilet bowl and it stops now...I will retaliate with extreme force!! "The war has just begun" -Capt. Adama "Battlestar Galactica"

Oh my thats 3 quotes...sorry! :xlime:

Thread title is from varsity blues. You crack me up dude. Lost then found, is this a greating card commercial! Ha!

I know you love me kitten...............

"How about igive you a spoon and you eat my ass?!" Stifler, american pie 2.

From Tommy Boy, "did you eat paint chips as a child?"
"No, why?"

XOXO

"You think its funny?! You wont be laughing when a salior boy prematurely pops in your face."
Andy Dick, blow job instructor, Old School.

steph said:
From Super Troopers..."License and registration, chicken fucker!"

Oh lord. After two years of listening to Lazzy quote lines from that movie, he finally bought the DVD yesterday, and I sat down with him to watch this unbelievable movie for the first time ever last night. It has instantly become one of my favorites. AWESOME and absolutely HYSTERICAL!

"Littering and....littering and....littering and smoking the reefer."

"Our shenanegans are fun and cheeky. His shenanegans are sad and tragic."
"Evil shenanegans!"
"I swear to God I'm gonna pistol whip the next guy that says Shenanegans!"
"Hey Farva, what's the name of that restaurant you like...the one with all the stuff on the walls?"
"Shenanegans?"
"Ohhhhhhhhh! Ooooooooooooo!"

I wanna go watch it again RIGHT NOW...lol

"I want a LITER of COLA!"
"MEOW!"

Mimi :D

OMG meow!

I have it too Meems (remember that German guy with <<<<---- the purple feather?)

I was practically FORCED at gunpoint to watch it by (and I know we all have them) a bunch of nutty friends who pretty much only find bathroom humor funny. I was prepared to hate it~that whole first 5 minutes I just sat there trying to figure out what the hell was so funny about some cops driving backwards. :scared: The whole room was in hysterics and I'm thinking "you people are all idiots." Once I figured out what was going on I was screaming along with the rest of them. THIS movie IMHO has reached underground cult classic status and deserves a sequel!

"What's a liter of cola? What's a liter of cola? A liter is FRENCH for give me some fucking COLA!" :evilha:

XOXO

Mimi said:
Oh lord. After two years of listening to Lazzy quote lines from that movie, he finally bought the DVD yesterday, and I sat down with him to watch this unbelievable movie for the first time ever last night. It has instantly become one of my favorites. AWESOME and absolutely HYSTERICAL!

"Littering and....littering and....littering and smoking the reefer."

"Our shenanegans are fun and cheeky. His shenanegans are sad and tragic."
"Evil shenanegans!"
"I swear to God I'm gonna pistol whip the next guy that says Shenanegans!"
"Hey Farva, what's the name of that restaurant you like...the one with all the stuff on the walls?"
"Shenanegans?"
"Ohhhhhhhhh! Ooooooooooooo!"

I wanna go watch it again RIGHT NOW...lol

"I want a LITER of COLA!"
"MEOW!"

OMG I know! The first 5 minutes of the movie, I was sitting there going "WTF is going ON?? Are these cops RETARDED? Why are you laughing at this stupid crap?!" Once I realized what was actually happening, I broke up and started rolling on the floor right along with Lazzy.

Oh man, that guy with the purple feather! LMAO! "Will you stop that!"

And I love the bullet proof jock strap! To die for!

Thanks for helping Lazzy to convince me to see this movie through your quotes and comments about this movie. I will forever be in debt to you both for turning my attention on to this little gem!

:jester: :twohugs:
Too bad you didn't live closer~I have Club Dredd too~we could have a Broken Lizard festival! I think I'll see if there's a website for these guys and start hounding them for more, more, more! :p

XOXO

this is pretty much on topic in a Penis thread, haha... i'm wondering if you women out there get off, like to watch a man masturbate? i know most guys enjoy watching a woman. is it the same the other way around?

reason i ask is that a guy filmed himself doing it, and i'm wondering if it's going to appeal to the women out there. i know hetero men will not want it. hell, i'm not interested in watching it either, me being severely hetero (haha, severely, thats funny!).

but you women, take a look and tell me if this kind of thing turns you on...?
WARNING, penis and hand photo!

http://clips4sale.com/store.pl?storeid=634&s_clipid=41842

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back