• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Penis tickling...discussion for both genders

Penis tickling

I experienced it one time with a gal that, after we made love, would inhale my penis and start performing oral sex on me. Well I don't know about the rest of you guys, but right after climaxing, the head of my penis is EXTREMELY sensitive! It almost felt like it was going to make me pee! Well, I didn't want that to happen, so I stopped her. But I now wonder if it was just really tickling me. I wonder what would happen if I were tied down and tickled there right after climax and not being able to stop it...:eek:

are there any ways to naturally increase sensativity? i really want to be ticklish down there but unfortunately i'm not

IT IS MY WORST SPOT.

Feather tickling of my testicles makes me want to climb a wall.:blush::siterocks::wowzer:

I don't mind tickling guys there if it gets a reaction!

Never had it done, but sounds like a fun experience nevertheless.

-Chris

it's a lot of fun! especially if the guy's never had it done before...blows their mind :)

You are evil...

Reverse Cowgirl is just a great position...She can tickle/play/stroke my genital regions and her feet and butt are facing me right at my fingers and she can't/won't roll away because she is enjoying the feelings to much :seesaw:

You know what i love....

Lea

I've never actually been tickled there but if the surrounding areas give any clue it would cause quite the reaction...

For me, that area's not too ticklish. Balls and taint are just pure torture, though, and not in the good way!

My penis and balls are extremely ticklish . This one girl I was seeing thought it was the funniest thing ever haha.

Ive never been tickled there. But im guess it would definitly be sensative. I mean the penis is the most (or one of the most) sensative parts of a guy. :D

Had someone try there... though not much, and she was focusing on the surrounding areas a lot more.

Definitely interesting, definitely something I wouldn't mind getting into.

.. volunteers? ;)

My hubby enjoys it. Only sometimes is the head ticklish, but almost always the balls. He loves to be tickled while receiving oral sex. I am kind of short so I have to position him to reach his feet during the act, but I always drag my nails down his sides and over his pelvic bones. His reaction makes me shiver just thinking about it. LOL! I did have him restrained once, and after he climaxed, I tickled him on the hips and thighs, and he actually *broke through* the restaints! I am not good at restraining. -sad-

A Very Ticklish Guy

My hubby enjoys it. Only sometimes is the head ticklish, but almost always the balls. He loves to be tickled while receiving oral sex. I am kind of short so I have to position him to reach his feet during the act, but I always drag my nails down his sides and over his pelvic bones. His reaction makes me shiver just thinking about it. LOL! I did have him restrained once, and after he climaxed, I tickled him on the hips and thighs, and he actually *broke through* the restaints! I am not good at restraining. -sad-

What a wonderful wife you are and what a lucky guy he is. Good for both of you!

Well I have to say, it is more fun than I thought it would be to tickle there. It drives the guy crazy, it is so fun. What's even more fun is if the guy likes to be tongue tickled then try that on his penis.

this happened to me last week with my gf, she tied me up and tickled me and got that spot pretty good, lol.

penis dont think so balls definitely yes,, one time i was tickled there like 15 secs then she stoped but it was 15 secs of heaven

Tried spider tickling and feather tickling on my b/f's penis, balls, everything. It's sad, because he's SUPER ticklish, but not down there. :( Not even after orgasm.

I've had fingers, feathers and electric toothbrush down there and they all tickle a lot in that region

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back