• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pennsylvania!!

44/m ler near Reading, PA
glad to see PA is still alive and tickling

I'm 28 male in Pittsburgh. I have a girl who is looking to get tickled. Let me know if anyone near Pittsburgh wants to tickle her!

Well, I might as well throw in my two green rupees. =P Been here awhile as a lurker, just a new profile.

I'm a 27-year-old straight submissive Male 'lee within half an hour of Pittsburgh, PA... hoping one day to find a girl who wants to do these things to me, instead of my common experience of having it used as a means to an end... and not 'used' in a kinky way XD (every partner has been very supportive, not all but some have put forth an effort, but I've yet to experience what I'm sure is the Aphrodisiac that is having a partner with compatible kinks)

I'm a long time lurker but here it goes: 36/M/Mostly a ler, but willing to be a lee. I live in Beaver county which is about 25 miles north west of Pittsburgh.

I will be in Erie for thanksgiving then xmas/New Years holiday if interested in a session. Male Ler here

female lers please hmu!! I'm 20 F and live in Philadelphia and Harrisburg

I'm in Pittsburgh, originally from Long Island, New York. Doesn't seem to be much of anything happening here, but I just thought I'd let myself be known to the site. I've been a TMF member on and off for the last 15 years but haven't really posted much. I honestly can't see a chance of connecting with anyone in this area, but there's always hope. I plan on relocating to NYC sometime in the near future, which I'm sure will help.

24/m, lock haven, pa looking for any females in central PA! feel free to pm me anytime!

We are a caucasian couple, visiting PITT next weekend for the big NHL outdoor game.
We are interested in finding female Lee/Lers who may want to meet some really nice midwest people and possibly share some drinks and tickles at our hotel. Any ladies out there??

Howdy! Name is CJ. And I'm a 30-year-old professional woman who has had an interest in this for a while. I've been here under aliases on and off) since I was about 18. Anyway I know this is an old thread and probably nobody will ever respond no worries :) but I'm in Pittsburgh and I would be interested to see what we could cook up. :)

Howdy! Name is CJ. And I'm a 30-year-old professional woman who has had an interest in this for a while. I've been here under aliases on and off) since I was about 18. Anyway I know this is an old thread and probably nobody will ever respond no worries :) but I'm in Pittsburgh and I would be interested to see what we could cook up. :)

^I am coming out to Pittsburgh later this summer.^

Indeed I have been following this thread for some time.......It is nice to see more activity and Ticklefans in PA. I was sure hoping this would continue.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back