• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pennsylvania!!

23/m fron scranton area would love to meet up with a girl from the PA area. This i sgreat seeing so many guys and girls into the whole tickling thing. Im curently located in scranton/dunmore area. Actually i work and go to school at the University of Scranton so ladys hit me up, would lvoe to find a ticklee :)

One more for the Tally

Hey 23/M from state college (school) and the Burg (home). I am a ler at heart, but then again I have never been tickled by an experencied ler, so maybe Id like that. Anywho, I would be interestered in getting a group together to go out for food/beer in central PA to talk a tickle then maybe arrange some play afterwards or down the road, after a few meals together. What do you say, interested in a little drive and good company? PM me and maybe we can get something off the ground if enough people are interested. Later

G

Last edited:
'lee in bucks county, pa

size 13s - very ticklish. drive me wild!
i'm a newbie on here - thought i'd give it a go.
i haven't been tickled in quite a while....

Poconos here

Hello Pa people! Male switch with very sexy soft size 9's.Love to be tied up and tickled and also love to tickle sexy female feet! My chest is also very ticklish around the nipples area;)

Very Ticklish Guy in South-Central PA

Hello. As the header states, I am an incredibly ticklish guy, 38, living in South-Central PA. I love being the lee, tied-up, bound and/or restrained and then subjected to the ticklish whims of a lady tickler. I am interested in meeting a lady who enjoys having such a man at her ticklish mercies. If you're that woman, drop me line.

MrTicklee

Guess I will add myself since I am making rounds on the forums today, lol

I'm in Philly.

We should have a tickle party in between nests or something, lol.

Very Ticklish Man

Guess I will add myself since I am making rounds on the forums today, lol

I'm in Philly.

We should have a tickle party in between nests or something, lol.

Samanthax,

I agree that there should be something between NESTs in the Tri-State area. Especially considering the fact that I was unable to attend NEST this year, which left me incredibly saddened. Any suggestions?

MrTicklee

Samanthax,

I agree that there should be something between NESTs in the Tri-State area. Especially considering the fact that I was unable to attend NEST this year, which left me incredibly saddened. Any suggestions?

MrTicklee

A small party? All we really need is a place to host and some willing 'lers and 'lees of both genders. If I had an actual house, I would do it in a heart beat but...I am an apt dweller, lol.

A Very Ticklish Man

Samanthax,

I agree that a small party is the way to go. I have attended small/private gatherings in NY & RI that were a lot of fun. They were small and comfortable, with a good mix of lers and lees. Those seems to be fairly easy to plan.

MrTicklee

im 21/m I'm in state college for school but home now in philly burbs for the summer. Let me know if anyone has n e interest around me.

PA Tickler / Ticklee

Hi, I'm near Denver, PA. There are a lot of ticklers in PA! However I haven't seen many near my area.

A small party with tickling is a gathering. You should host a gathering. You need a place to do so, people to attend, and beverages for thirsty 'lees.

Best to have it somewhere that knows you're laughin' folk, and thus boisterous.

You clearly have the numbers. After all, it takes only a 'lee and a few respectful 'lers to have a playful time. ;)

A small party with tickling is a gathering. You should host a gathering. You need a place to do so, people to attend, and beverages for thirsty 'lees.

Best to have it somewhere that knows you're laughin' folk, and thus boisterous.

You clearly have the numbers. After all, it takes only a 'lee and a few respectful 'lers to have a playful time. ;)

Working on a few ideas. =) Actually trying to see if there are any public dungeons that could be rented for a private party in Philly. Seems like that would be a great venue since the equipment is already in place. May not be cost effective, but I am looking at options. =)

Make sure that it is BYOB!!!

Working on a few ideas. =) Actually trying to see if there are any public dungeons that could be rented for a private party in Philly. Seems like that would be a great venue since the equipment is already in place. May not be cost effective, but I am looking at options. =)

It will cost a small fortune to host so ensure that guests bring their own refreshments and food. Make sure that you do not allow minors to drink or you will be responsible for anything that goes wrong. If you host it at your residence or a small dungeon, allow for under 20 people with at least 5 of them ticklees.

Oh and one more thing...INVITE ME!!! :mhorns:

It will cost a small fortune to host so ensure that guests bring their own refreshments and food. Make sure that you do not allow minors to drink or you will be responsible for anything that goes wrong. If you host it at your residence or a small dungeon, allow for under 20 people with at least 5 of them ticklees.

Oh and one more thing...INVITE ME!!! :mhorns:

It's really not that expensive to get a suite at a local hotel. I think I have a location scouted, I just need to go over and see how big the suites are and how many people will comfortably fit.

But yes people should be prepared to pay a small entry fee to help defray the cost ($10-$15 should do it). If I had a residence, the costs would be minimal but like I said, I am an apt dweller, lol. If anyone wants to volunteer the use of their residence...send me a pm!

Once I have details hammered out, I will post a new thread to see who may be interested.

Oh and It will be a BYOB kind of party (bring your own bondage!)

Cost is relative. If you make good money, a three digit cost is do-able. If guests contribute thereafter, it eases the financial pains. You then are fronting the money on faith.

Alcohol at gatherings is sort of a waste, anyway. Better to focus on the bondage and tickling, says I.

Knot's got the numbers pretty close, though. Had 22 easily at one house-based event, though, and it was painless. I've had larger house-parties, even. I've yet to have guests at gatherings be as troublesome as house-party guests.

Parking is the bigger issue, there, anyway. Let folks know the alternatives to driving, and where there's parking when the stuff up front is gone. For a hotel, that's easy. 'S part of why we likes 'em.

Inform the hotel that you'll have a special interest group you're hosting, that everyone is behaved, and that there's loud laughter well into the evening. Ask for something distanced from other guests if at all possible, especially parents, as you hate the idea of waking their children with your merriment.

It ain't tough. It's just details.

Bring liquids. Make sure that you've got lots of whatever the 'lees want to drink, as they'll drink more liquid post play than you think.

Sounds like you've got a great handle on this, Samantha. Donations in that range work well enough for hotel stuff out here. It's club cost out here in the LA scene. 'S all good. :)

Are y'all ready for me to move this to the gatherings section, now that it's a gathering? I'd be moving you to General Eastern Gatherings. Would allow those that don't prowl personals to find you, and give your event a history there when you do your second. I've every expectation, given the numbers out there, that there'll be a second...

i live in bloomsburg , there are motels around hewre that could have connecting rooms if any one is interested:roflmao:

DVNC...

I'm ok with moving it. or I can post a new thread.

It will happen. Just have to get the details hammered out. When, where and who!

(And thanks for the support!).

New thread. This one's still lively for personals for this area. Do consider posting a link to your new thread, here, so folks know where to follow for an actually get-together.

I like supporting folks who gather us together. Props t'ya, lady. :)

If I can help, let me know

DVNC...

I'm ok with moving it. or I can post a new thread.

It will happen. Just have to get the details hammered out. When, where and who!

(And thanks for the support!).

Samantha---if I can help, please let me know. I live in South Jersey, but spend a lot of time in Philly also. I'd be more than happy to assist.
Phil

Male 'Lee here willing to make the trip

Please keep me in mind when sending out the invites!

WM 'Lee here less than half a day's drive away. If some of you can't wait for a full-scale event and want to get together sooner, let me know.

- Drummer

[email protected]
:feets:

Wow so many in the area

Hello! 23 year old female. I live in the Philly burbs. I'm in the Downingtown/Exton area. Always looking for new people to talk to.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back