• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pennsylvania!!

18 year old Female lee living outside pittsburgh, close to the ohio border. Looking for friends and a potential later hook-up. LOVES to chat, so please, IM me to talk tickling:2poke:

Hi everyone,

28/m, just moved to Lancaster, PA for work. Thought I'd say hi and see who's out there. :)

Hi ^_^
I'm Jack, and I live in the Harrisburg area.
I'm currently looking for Ms. Right but I've had no luck yet.
I used to live in the NEPA region until recently.

PA Tickletoy

I'll add my name to the roll call. 43yr old/m who is insanely ticklish everywhere. I'm in the SouthEast corner - minutes from Cecil County MD and Newark, DE. Here's an open invitiation to any fem ler's out there with Dom tendencies who would get a giglle out of strapping me down and doing your worst -- no one's made me cry mercy yet:)

Philadelphia area ler here. Male 44, in the Philadelphia burbs. I have been a a few N.E.S.T. events, but nothign recently.

I introduced myself way back in this thread. It would be nice if we all could organize something, perhaps a gathering, but only if there's an equal amount of males/females. Yeah, fat chance! Anyway, I'm in Pittsburgh, male, in my 40s (look much younger, of course you expected me to say that), am a ler and lee, but mostly lee, interested in females only, even if you are older than me! I am not particular, as long as you are female. Please PM if you like. Will send photo. THANKS!!!

Philly's got a little event that happens every year that you gotta consider attending - NEST. Seriously, it rocks, 'cause the mob's big enough where you can meet cool folks and enjoy the scene.

Thank you, dvnc. I think I should look into Ohio as well, as it's actually closer to where I'm at than Philly.

Thank you, dvnc. I think I should look into Ohio as well, as it's actually closer to where I'm at than Philly.

Closer is relative - it's about 3 hours to the Ohio event, in November,
or 5 hours to the Philly event, in May ;) I recommend both, but the
two hours are worth it.

Lee

new here, first post

male 35, looking to meet hot ladies in
wilkes barre, scranton area to tickle and lick your pussy...NSA
hopefully other sexual things as well......

i am good looking according to other chickies....
even you 20 year olds would benifit from a good pussy licking...

Hi there everyone,

28/f lee here, just wanted to say hello, and say, yes there are female lee's in Pa, sometimes we just lurk for awhile. ;)

A Very Ticklish Guy

Hi Lemon. Welcome to the party. Perhaps we'll see you at NEST in May.

I've previously posted in this thread, and I just thought I'd mention that I wasn't able to go to the recent Philly NEST, which is a shame, because I'm starting to think it is the best, if not the only way I can meet anybody here. I recently answered an ad from someone in my area looking for someone else, and after they suggested that we talk, I gave this person my phone number, as well as offering a link to my Yahoo photo if so desired. I was immediately told by this person that they did not have a cell phone(?) - neither do I - nor a Facebook, a Myspace or a Yahoo, or an "Aim" (what is that???) and to "buzz off". OK, I know there are a lot of nuts out there, but then I did not ask for THEIR phone number. They did say they were willing to talk. And I thought they should see my picture (though they hadn't), because if I was going to get rejected I thought it would be good to get it over with right away. But I offended this person. I don't seem to have this problem when I meet people in person. I must say I'm a bit inexperienced when it comes to meeting others on the net, so does anyone have any idea what I did wrong? Thanks very much!

Pa

Wow I didn't think there were so many tickle lovers in Pa. I'm a little shocked. lol I'm a Pa girl, born and raised.

lil miss...welcome to the TMF and the PA tickling community. We're glad to have you!

I would love to be a part of a group of tickling people. I love to tickle woman and I am extremely ticklish for the female who wants to tickle men

I live in PA. :0 At college atm, though. lol, I'm rather surprised to see such a big turn out, though.

Heya, people. I'm from PA too. I'm 18, perhaps a bit young for this type of forum, but oh wells, and a male ler. Going to college right now, just starting and such. It'b be cool if there were other people around here too.

Last edited:
I just graduated and relocated to the north hills of Pittsburgh. Time to drop the lurker account!

23/m/'lee

PSU during school times, a stone's throw from West Philly during the summer and breaks

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back