• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PEOPLE OF NEST- Description of your time there..

LeeAllure said:
Interesting question - I've never really thought about all the stuff which goes on.

That was great Leeallure,
Very well written. It also explains why I never saw you again on Friday night, you guys were probably waiting to get your ride back to Max's house. Jamie asked where did everyone go? I was in no position to answer him. It sounds like you had a great time as well. Building those stocks really took some effort, I didn't realize it, but believe me we all appreciated it. They worked great. It is amazing to talk to a pretty girl like you and be so open about my little kink. Girls that I've played with in the past have always assured me that it is harmless and cute. However I always felt that any vanilla that knows about this would have a certain amount of power over me :sowrong: . Remember information is power. I hope to speak to you again very soon.
Jeff

mkeemer said:
terorizer said:
HA HA Very funny Terorizer I hmmmmm meant to do that, Yeah :rolleyes: :cool2:

It's cool mkeemer, me and Big John got to see a place that we never saw before. It was a nice little road trip. We should torture Terorizor for not guiding us back to Philly since he knew which way to go. He just deserted us not knowing if we knew the way back to Philly. Shame on you Terorizor.

We all are giggles. I actually only saw you tickled once and never had the pleasure, shame on me for not asking. Maybe next year or possibly at a Southern winter gathering. I will gladly ad you on as a friend on my myspace page. You will be in excellent company.

ticklishgiggle said:
After being tickled constantly for almost four days, I'm feeling a little bit of withdrawal.

:dropatear

heathertennille said:
mkeemer said:
It's cool mkeemer, me and Big John got to see a place that we never saw before. It was a nice little road trip. We should torture Terorizor for not guiding us back to Philly since he knew which way to go. He just deserted us not knowing if we knew the way back to Philly. Shame on you Terorizor.

Oh sure, let's just blame the driver who DOES NOT live in Philadelphia!
Keep tugging on that cape Heather!!

thebordmanv said:
In Finland I saw a rubber blow up cow and an Alien in the window of a sex shop.

A few years ago I bought my good friend a blow-up sheep for his 18th birthday.

Not to change the subject, of course ;).

I'm So Sorry!!!

I'm sorry I'm tugging on the cape. I know how much Superman hates that. I will try to behave myself from hear on out!!!! Yeah right, like that's possible!

terorizer said:
heathertennille said:
Oh sure, let's just blame the driver who DOES NOT live in Philadelphia!
Keep tugging on that cape Heather!!

I say we rip the cape off, wrap him up in it and get some paybacks! Whatcha think, Heather? :rotate:

Ann

heathertennille said:
I'm sorry I'm tugging on the cape. I know how much Superman hates that. I will try to behave myself from hear on out!!!! Yeah right, like that's possible!

Not Superman, it's my Blacku-ler cape!! And I know your behavior will improve as the distance between us decreases!

TklDuo-Ann said:
I say we rip the cape off, wrap him up in it and get some paybacks! Whatcha think, Heather?

Ann

Now why am I not surprised to see you sticking your toes where they don't belong?? Ok, so your toes belong everywhere! hehe

terorizer said:
Now why am I not surprised to see you sticking your toes where they don't belong?? Ok, so your toes belong everywhere! hehe

Hehe You didn't exactly mind them in your hot little hands for all that time the other day! ;)

Ann

TklDuo-Ann said:
Hehe You didn't exactly mind them in your hot little hands for all that time the other day! ;)

Ann

It may have SEEMED that way, but it was the best way to keep an eye on the sugar shack! ;)

I had a wonderful time but I'll try to be brief. I arrived around 1pm on Saturday afternoon and met up with Joel (A.K.A Gigglemakr) who was my roommate. We had lunch and then we went to the social where we talked with some people then went back to our room and changed. Then went out to dinner and when we got back to the hotel, I took a shower and Joel said he was going to find out where some action was and when he came back he said that someone found out that was Jamie's room (the room where LK70 A.K.A Lynne was). I got gang tickled there about three or four times. That was my first time getting gang tickled let alone more than once! It was great! :xpulcy: Well that was Saturday night.

The next day I got gang tickled a few times at the club. I also went into the stocks and got tickled. That was great also! :xpulcy: My favorite part was the distraction game that was played! Then later on that night ItalianTouch invited me to his room while we were in the lobby of the hotel and I got tickled more!

On Monday morning, I had breakfeast with a lot of the remaining people from NEST and had a great time. Soon after breakfast I left and went home. I am already looking forward to next year! :couch:

I'm with you on that TklDuo-Ann. He has been talking major ish since I can't reach him. We will definitely have to rip off the cape and wrap him up in it and get some payback on him! I bet that will shut his pie hole. Sounds like a tag team will be in effect for you Terorizor. Be prepared!!! :tickle:

TklDuo-Ann said:
I say we rip the cape off, wrap him up in it and get some paybacks! Whatcha think, Heather? :rotate:

Ann

heathertennille said:
I'm with you on that TklDuo-Ann. He has been talking major ish since I can't reach him. We will definitely have to rip off the cape and wrap him up in it and get some payback on him! I bet that will shut his pie hole. Sounds like a tag team will be in effect for you Terorizor. Be prepared!!!

One of us is doing a lot of talking because they are out of reach, but it isn't me....

venray said:
I dont think he has anything to worry about.....

:jester:

Listen to the man, he's full of wisdom!!!

The Brotherhood will always prevail!!

Okay, on three, everybody... 1... 2... 3...

terorizer said:
I stayed there until about 1am when Dan and I went scrounging for food. At approximately 2am, on 6/3/06, I was victim to one of the cruelest acts against humanity in the history of NEST. The manager of the 24hr diner we found cut two slices of carrot cake. One is clearly bigger than the other. The waitress is holding the bigger slice in the hand that should go to me. As she gets to the table, she CLEARLY switches them, so that Dan gets the bigger slice!!! A more egregious offense I've not endured. Danimal being the gentleman that his is kindly devoured the whole thing!! I can only hope he felt the appropriate amount of remorse.
AWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Poor diddums!

You just seem to continue to suffer baked goods misfortunes when that damned Danimal is anywhere around! Where's the justice?! The love?! It's a crime, I tells ya! A travesty! :cool2:
heathertennille said:
I'm with you on that TklDuo-Ann. He has been talking major ish since I can't reach him. We will definitely have to rip off the cape and wrap him up in it and get some payback on him! I bet that will shut his pie hole. Sounds like a tag team will be in effect for you Terorizor. Be prepared!!! :tickle:
See, now if there's pie involved, it clearly means that Terry's gonna be on the short end of the deal. :jester: (first time I've heard someone other than me use the term "pie hole"... :woot: )

As for the rest, I wish you and Ann both good luck... yer gonna NEED it! Hee!

Holy Crap, Ray!

You've outdone yourself! That's friggin' beautiful, bro!
TklDuo-Ann said:
Hey! Either way, we win!!! :grouphug:

Ann
Winning isn't everything... :devil:

Last edited:
venray said:

Men they are, but don’t misunderstand
Most can’t see as far as their hand
Every year so hard they try
Us women have long stopped asking why
Men that are so feeble and old
Still don’t do what they’re told
To short Venray and every man at his side
From dentures to hips made of steel
And arthritic pains they so often feel
Brothers in years and miracle-ears
But please, don’t get me wrong…
They’re only brothers because they’re the only bunch of people that’ve lived this long

And You my dear have a long way to go to catch up.....We shall help "teach" you in August...... :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil

venray said:
And You my dear have a long way to go to catch up.....We shall help "teach" you in August...... :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil

Ahhh...well put my brother. Come august.... new ringtones for EVERYONE!!

And Grizz - I NEVER made the connection between you and my sweets luck! Hmmmm... It makes perfect since now. Gives me an idea....mwwahahahahahhaaaaa

Ha.

New ringtones for everyone.

That's funny.

Are they all going to be the same? Or special individual ring tones for each person?

I think we can get a dozen or so new "tones" out of you...... :veryhappy

What's all this BrotherHood talk.....ha ha :couch:
ummm.....yeah that went over well....you all turn into mush!!! :angel:

Hmmmm I seem to recall we left our "mark" on you...... :devil:

If anyone was "mush"......lolol... :xpulcy:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back