• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PEOPLE OF NEST- Description of your time there..

venray said:
Hmmmm I seem to recall we left our "mark" on you...... :devil:

If anyone was "mush"......lolol... :xpulcy:

what mark? I have no idea what your talking about! are you forgetting to take your medicine Daddy?....hee hee :couch:

Hmmm as I recall I was playing connect the "dots" while a certain someone was holding you down....

As for medicine....I have some medicine for ya.....

:woot:

venray said:
Hmmm as I recall I was playing connect the "dots" while a certain someone was holding you down....

As for medicine....I have some medicine for ya.....

:woot:

pffft!!! holding me down....yeah right...I was resting and letting you have your way. Daddy I was being a good girl....hee hee! :Kiss1:

I am sure my new friend will attest to the fact that you were struggling to gain your freedom.... :bouncybou

Heeee

ticklishgiggle said:
Sounds good to me.

Just remember....I was nice to you last time...next time I will show you what we "old" folks can do..... :2poke:

venray said:
Just remember....I was nice to you last time...next time I will show you what we "old" folks can do..... :2poke:

well it's about time your finally admitting your old, you and "your friend"
ha ha :xpulcy:

venray said:
I dont think he has anything to worry about.....

:jester:

He has a lot to worry about with Ann and I. We are going to show him no mercy!!! He thinks because he's on the other side of America he can keep writing these checks. He's done wrote a check that his butt can't cash!!!

Methinks you have no idea just how powerful the brotherhood is...I shall have to speak to Big John about that.....seeing as he is one of the founding fathers...... :angel:

Ya know guys...

You keep talking about the Brotherhood - Brotherhood, smotherhood...

I'm here to tell you that the Queen of the F-Ing Universe is here and the SISTERHOOD shall prevail!

And Yes, I have the T-shirt!

Keep on with your fun and games. We'll show you next year! We'll get you my pretties and your little toes too!

QBWeaver said:
I'm here to tell you that the Queen of the F-Ing Universe is here and the SISTERHOOD shall prevail!

Well it's about time our queen checked in to lend her support! I'm not so sure I want to be under that kind of reign. We need someone more.....ruthless. Hmmmmm. Oh, Lee....! :blaugh:

Don't worry Jan. You can still be our mom. ;)

Ann

According to Mapquest, Philadelphia is exactly 10 1/2 hours due east from my front door. Barring a death in the family I should be there next year to see for myself and finally meet some of my on-line friends. Really looking forward to it.

kered said:
According to Mapquest, Philadelphia is exactly 10 1/2 hours due east from my front door. Barring a death in the family I should be there next year to see for myself and finally meet some of my on-line friends. Really looking forward to it.

Looking forward to it...Don't forget the hamsters....... :blaugh: :devil: :whip:

venray said:
Looking forward to it...Don't forget the hamsters....... :blaugh: :devil: :whip:

Give me a break Ray. The teeth marks are still on my butt from the last hamster incident! :jester:

venray said:
Methinks you have no idea just how powerful the brotherhood is...I shall have to speak to Big John about that.....seeing as he is one of the founding fathers...... :angel:

Okay cool let me know what yall figure out!!!

QBWeaver said:
Ya know guys...

Keep on with your fun and games. We'll show you next year! We'll get you my pretties and your little toes too!

Yeah man Jan. I was just getting ready with a post like this of my own. I didn't play in this year's "match" being all new and scared but count me in for next year (if I may). the BOYS are going DOWN!

TicklishGiggle said:
Ya know guys...

Ha.

New ringtones for everyone.

That's funny.

Are they all going to be the same? Or special individual ring tones for each person?

The Brotherhood is in agreement, at least a dozen different tones. And then of course, there's your solo for the score we're writing....

heathertennille said:
He has a lot to worry about with Ann and I. We are going to show him no mercy!!! He thinks because he's on the other side of America he can keep writing these checks. He's done wrote a check that his butt can't cash!!!

Now if that ain't a sisterhood trick. Stealing my own saying and trying to use it against me! Tsk tsk - fellas, isn't it a shame when everyone but the doomed can see their demise unfolding????

QBWeaver said:
Ya know guys...

That's it, we're putting you on a laughter diet! Regal giggles are the best!

LK70 said:
Yeah man Jan. I was just getting ready with a post like this of my own. I didn't play in this year's "match" being all new and scared but count me in for next year (if I may). the BOYS are going DOWN!!

Not to worry, I'll be there to hold your hand after your defeat!

Jan ,Jan, Jan

QBWeaver said:
Ya know guys...

one as obviously as ticklish as you, should not stand on a soapbox in the midst of the brotherhood...only bad, bad things would happen... to you and to ALL of the sistah- hood! :)

Ann, Jan, Tracy, Trixie, Mairead, etc

Of course I'll be a part of the sisterhood!
Can't have those silly babbling men who
won't even admit that they're ticklish when
they are laughing too hard to speak think
they can get away with very much, at all!

Lee ;)

LeeAllure said:

Lee ;)

LOL I knew we could count on you, Lee!

Ann

LeeAllure said:

Lee ;)

So now would that be BEFORE or AFTER you're eliciting screams from your various "sisters"??????

Doncha know? Intickling in the sisterhood is what constantly weakens the faction!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back