• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PeopleWatcher

PeopleWatcher

3rd Level Red Feather
:typerhappy:

Figured it was time I did one of these.

My name is Neil, I'm 24 and I currently live in Tallahassee, FL. I'm originally from Scotland and have been in the states for over 5 years now. Spending my life working in a bookstore and I just started going to college.

I've been into tickling for as long as I remember, but have little experience with it due to my quiet, introverted nature. I've been on the forum for a while but I've never really been able become part of the community...mostly because i've become internet lazy,lol. Hopefully I'll change that, because it would be cool to have some friends from here.

I'm a switch who is more into playful/erotic tickling than torture. Upper body tickling is my fave.

:hello:This forum has the best smilies.:happyfloa

Last edited:
good to see a fellow lurker come out and explore.... and i def hear you on the internet lazy...its a tough lifestyle to change from

last two things, good to see another Upper body fan around my age, and
i agree the smilies are awesome

PeopleWatcher eh. One of the worst dates I ever had was with a girl who wanted to go to the park so she could "people watch." The problem was she so interested in watching other people, we barely said two words to each other in an excruciating couple of hours.

Anyhoo, welcome aboard here. There's no shortage of likeminded people here if you make yourself known. Most are shy at first too, but we're a friendly lot. Hope you have fun here.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back