• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Percentage Of People Who Have Ever Tickled Their Partner/Played With Their Feet

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
I was thinking about something tonight, and hoped to start what I hope will be a lively, serious thread.

While I'm of course aware that those of us with "Fetishes". Be they foot fetish, tickle fetish, or other fetishes, are a low percentage of the world's population. My thought was.. what forum members think the percentage is.. who have "Ever" tickled their partner.. or played with their partner's feet, be it a foot massage, kissing their partner's feet during sex or foreplay, etc.

My own thoughts: It would seem to me that.. the percentage of people who have "Ever" tickled a partner.. would have to be on the high side. As I've posted before, I used to see tickling when I was in college, long before I had any idea that tickling was a "Fetish" for me.

The same probably holds true for foot play. It would seem that,.,. at some point.. many people have experienced a foot massage from a partner. or maybe even had their feet kissed. This one would be difficult for me to judge, because, as people who know me are aware.. I've known that I've had a foot fetish since my age of reason, and, the time that I've posted where I massaged my friend Lora's feet, and then tickled them, I knew I liked touching women's feet by that point. Same held true when I touched the feet of my ex gf. and other girls I knew, friends.. or even earlier in time, babysitters, etc.

Thoughts on this topic?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back