• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

perhaps taking my life in my hands

Noeyes

TMF Poster
I have been absent from this community for a while. For those who know why I am feeling much better now(best gomez adams impression) for those who don't I am recovering from cancer treatment. During my down time I got a lot closer to an old friend her and I have known each other for about 15 yrs. Like most of us she did not know all there was to know about me. During my down time we became a lot closer and even became intimate.
me personaly I have been trying to get her over the friend thing and into the intimate thing for as long as I have known her.Nearly losing me was her wake up call I guess. Then again if she finds this on my computer I am likely to be a dead man anyow.

The treatments have had a few bad side effects as well. The old erector set some times will not function upon cammand. my lady friend is about half my age, native and drop dead yummy. To my supprise the getting intimate thing was more her idea,not that I did anything to discourage her. well I digress. Whe had some problems and she matter of factly asked me if there was something wrong with her, or was there something she could do to shift me into overdrive.

I mustered my courage and like most ticklefilles took her into my deepest confidance. she is not ticklish at all, she was as a kid but was kinda tickled out of it by her older brothers. I talked her slowly throungh just where to tickle me.Within minutes she was taking her finger tips to some deadly soft spots on my body.The idea of making me squirm under her turned her on quite a bit. The tickling did its job too. We spent quite a night together and several more days thereafter.

I have slowly talked her into the use of feathers, fingers and a the highly talented tip of her tounge.The running joke with us seems to he hands on practickle. She had never realy been in a relationship where she had any useable power over her man. She knows she can floor me with a tickle and molest me at will. not that this is a bad thing.

In time I will have to have another chat with her about light bondage, but from what I have been finding out i do not think it will be a hard sell.

Wish Me Luck Folks
Happy Tickling Noeyes

Last edited:
Best of luck Noeyes!

I did not know about your illness, but I am glad you are doing better.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Welcome home. Sorry to read that you've been ill. Glad you're on the road to recovery.

Congratulations on taking this friendship to the level you've been wishing for. Friends with benefits - hard to beat it!

Then again if she finds this on my computer I am likely to be a dead man anyow.
LOL - Yeah, I can relate. :D

Good Luck Noeyes.

Sorry to hear about your illness. Glad that you are on the mend.

Keep us informed on your progress with both of your endeavors!

Peace out!

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back