• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Perhaps the Foot Fans Could Enlighten Me...

naughtylucy

1st Level Red Feather
Can you please shed some light on this, lovers of feet.

When a gentleman says 'you have feet like a Barbie Doll', is that meant to be a compliment, an insult or a neutral observation? :shrug:

It was rather difficult to tell from the context of the conversation, which had nothing to do with creepy dolls or random body parts, and was mostly shouted into each others ears on a noisy Metro train.

Cultural context: stated by a nice American boy in Moscow.

Social context: nice American boy lives in Moscow, likes to go on adventures with me 'round the city and is heteroflexible. And I'm not shagging him. Yet.

ummmm..... no idea lol. maybe this is some subset of the fetish i have no idea about?

Never heard that statement. Unless it means small feet, which men used to adore.

Well it’s certainly better than telling you that you have the feet of Fred Flintstone!

BTW - I used to tickle the feet of my sister’s Barbie dolls ... but my wife told me I had to stop. :ermm:

Well, has he tried worshiping or tickling them yet? If so, it was definitely a compliment!

Of course, you could always post a picture of them for an honest opinion as well... ;)

It's definitely a compliment. It means your feet are soft, slender, feminine, and very pretty.

I dunno. Do you have unusually high arches that are stuck in the "high-heel wearing" position and no distinct toes? :confused:

lucy, considering that the Barbie doll is supposed to represent a pretty woman from head to toe, I would say that if someone told a girl she has the feet of a Barbie doll, that would definitely be a compliment.

Mitch

Can you please shed some light on this, lovers of feet.

When a gentleman says 'you have feet like a Barbie Doll', is that meant to be a compliment, an insult or a neutral observation? :shrug:

It was rather difficult to tell from the context of the conversation, which had nothing to do with creepy dolls or random body parts, and was mostly shouted into each others ears on a noisy Metro train.

Cultural context: stated by a nice American boy in Moscow.

Social context: nice American boy lives in Moscow, likes to go on adventures with me 'round the city and is heteroflexible. And I'm not shagging him. Yet.

Whatever he did mean it gives you a fantastic opportunity to bring it up again and ask him next time you see him. ;)

I'd take it as a compliment. Aren't Barbie dolls supposed to be perfect in every way? I would assume that he meant you had perfect feet.

As much as I love women's feet, I've never complimented anyone on theirs from fear of sounding like a freak.

I'd take it as a compliment. Aren't Barbie dolls supposed to be perfect in every way? I would assume that he meant you had perfect feet.

As much as I love women's feet, I've never complimented anyone on theirs from fear of sounding like a freak.

If Barbie was the perfect woman, the perfect woman would be a blond over 7' tall, with no vagina, weighing 90 lbs., 40 of which would be in her breasts. :p

Thanks for the input, gentlemen. We seem to have reached no conclusion at all, but that's ok...I appreciate the solidarity.

I used to tickle the feet of my sister’s Barbie dolls ... but my wife told me I had to stop. :ermm:

You win the honesty competition...I used to tickle my teddy bears, and then scratch their tummies to take the tickle away.

Of course, you could always post a picture of them for an honest opinion as well... ;)

I knew someone would say something like this...I can't, unfortunately, due to identifiable tattoos.

I dunno. Do you have unusually high arches that are stuck in the "high-heel wearing" position and no distinct toes? :confused:

I fear this is the case.

If Barbie was the perfect woman, the perfect woman would be a blond over 7' tall, with no vagina, weighing 90 lbs., 40 of which would be in her breasts. :p

That's me in a nutshell.
barbie_doll13.jpg

Not a reference I would make, but I imagine it was meant as a compliment.

You win the honesty competition...I used to tickle my teddy bears, and then scratch their tummies to take the tickle away.
I always knew we would eventually connect in life Lucy, I was just hoping for a somewhat less infantile bond with tiny molded vinyl feet and teddy bear tummies being the catalyst. :carmeldansen:

Thanks for the input, gentlemen. We seem to have reached no conclusion at all, but that's ok...I appreciate the solidarity.

I knew someone would say something like this...I can't, unfortunately, due to identifiable tattoos.

I fear this is the case.

That's me in a nutshell.
barbie_doll13.jpg

WARNING!!! that's not really lucy in the picture!!!

Now if he tells you you have Ken's feet then smack him good

I've never heard of the expression "Barbie Doll Feet".

But on another note......I absolutley love your sig pic, Lucy.:goodjob:

Drew

Not a reference I would make, but I imagine it was meant as a compliment.

As it turns out my wise Bugman, you're correct...well, it wasn't an insult in any case. Random observation.

I always knew we would eventually connect in life Lucy, I was just hoping for a somewhat less infantile bond with tiny molded vinyl feet and teddy bear tummies being the catalyst. :carmeldansen:

Beggars can't be choosers. ;)

What's your position on Hello Kitty?

WARNING!!! that's not really lucy in the picture!!!

Suck my dick.

Now if he tells you you have Ken's feet then smack him good

Done.

I've never heard of the expression "Barbie Doll Feet".

But on another note......I absolutley love your sig pic, Lucy.:goodjob:

Drew

Thank you Mr Clam, it's a genuine photograph of me and me.

As it turns out my wise Bugman, you're correct...well, it wasn't an insult in any case. Random observation.

Beggars can't be choosers. ;)

What's your position on Hello Kitty?

Suck my dick.

Done.

Thank you Mr Clam, it's a genuine photograph of me and me.

Mr. Clam................I like that.

Drew

Do your feet have a solid skin tone? For most people the top of the foot and the sole are different colors. I've seen a few people who had one solid color all around (mostly from tanning) and it did look sort of like a mannequin or a barbie. Otherwise though I have no idea.

i think it is a compliment. need not feel negative to early dates. as time goes by you can size up if the person is just throwing empty praise. in the meantime enjoy his compliment.

It is a compliment. It depends on who tell you, of course, but you know by yourself if it is indeed sincere comment.

Best of luck.

It was surely meant as a compliment and shows that he observed you have high arches. :feets:

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back