• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Personal Attention

You know, whenever I see the artwork where the lee's mouth is covered with something that goes to a hose. I always think that the lees laughter is powering something. Like the laughter is turned into electricity or something...

Great stuff!

dammit, augustine! you're making me wish i had gone into those mechanical engineering classes!

Your artwork and ideas just keep on getting better!!! :bowing: :bouncybou

your artwork is awesome. and what an awesome tickling device. keep up the good work.

Great Artwork,many Thanks ,but don`t forget the older Artwork Style.

lol :D I love this one! someone should really make a machine for tickling just like theres ones :2poke:

Awesome!

Great picture. I second the request for the view from the back...

Augustine, every time I see your name attached to a new thread, I just know I'm going to like what I see. You are fast becoming my favorite new artist. It's not even the stuff that's actually drawn...it's that feel you put into an image that speaks volumes. The darkness, the severity, the depth of the fetish itself. All of it is simply awesome. Artistically speaking, you improve with each image. And you were pretty good to begin with. Your proportions and perspective have really gotten very nice lately.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...you're a twisted individual after my own heart that I really admire.

Gags Rule! :triangle:

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back