• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Personal robot assistants Working

WooouTK

TMF Expert
Follow me on PATREON to access the 12 images of this set: https://www.patreon.com/posts/personal-robot-74983462

Personal robot assistants Working 1.pngPersonal robot assistants Working 2.png

-What the hell are you fucking idiots doing? Get your hands off me. What is this thing?!

-You don't have to worry about anything, ma'am, the central AI of the house has analyzed all the possible variables and has determined that placing the user on this device, which the system acquired on request thanks to the access you gave to your bank account , the risk of suffering any type of accident decreases enormously.

- Damn brainless useless clunker! Immediately cancel that directive and get me out of this thing!

-Ma'am, to cancel a directive concerning security you need to confirm with the 10-digit security code.

-Fuck, nine, two, seven, six... eeeer... Damn! three?

-Ma'am, to cancel a directive concerning security you need to confirm with the 10-digit security code.

-I don't remember the fucking code! stop fucking with me and get me out of here.

-Fuck!...Fuck... Okay, I want to contact the support service, I want to speack with a human.

-Of course ma'am, I just need you to confirm the 10-digit security code.

-FUCKING IMBECIL COMPUTER, I'M SAYING YOU THAT I DON'T REMEMBER!!!

-Ma'am, I appreciate strong indicators of stress in you, also the central AI is observing strong signs of irritability and ostility... Right now it is looking for possible solutions in the network to these problems.

-How about you get me out of this thing?

-Of course, but to cancel a directive concerning security you need to confirm with the 10-digit security code.

-FUUUUUCK!!!

-A possible solution to their problems of stress, irritability and ostility has been found.

-Wait WAIT! What are you going to do?

-Ma'am, a possible solution to your problems is to make you laugh.

-And does it look like I'm having fun right now?

-No ma'am, that's why the AI ​​did a second search to find out a simple and effective method to make you laugh, by far the best option it has found is tickling.

-No no no... Hell no STOP IMMEDIATELY!

-Of course ma'am, I just need you to confirm the 10-digit security code.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back