• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

personal tickle evolution

bold

TMF Novice
I enjoy all aspects of tickling, but I have always prefered being the lee and mercilessly tickled tortured.
But lately I have found myself enjoying being lightly tickled and teased while I am forced to watch one of my favorite tickle torture videos all the way through. Now I find it imposable to make 5 minutes through a video as it is; and when you add a pretty girl dressed in lingerie who really enjoys turning you on; and the more turned on from her teasing and the video you get the more she gets turned on and the harder she works at teasing me.She has also started to add stories to our sessions that are unbelieveable
I really am starting to prefer the teasing torture vs., the extreme tickling.
Has anyone else gone through this evolution with there tickle fetish?

Absolutely, but in the opposite way. I'm the ler in the pair, and I used to always be about tickle torture, tickling until they were begging me to stop. But lately, the teasing has become soo much more fun ;)

I enjoy all aspects of tickling, but I have always prefered being the lee and mercilessly tickled tortured.
But lately I have found myself enjoying being lightly tickled and teased while I am forced to watch one of my favorite tickle torture videos all the way through. Now I find it imposable to make 5 minutes through a video as it is; and when you add a pretty girl dressed in lingerie who really enjoys turning you on; and the more turned on from her teasing and the video you get the more she gets turned on and the harder she works at teasing me.She has also started to add stories to our sessions that are unbelieveable
I really am starting to prefer the teasing torture vs., the extreme tickling.
Has anyone else gone through this evolution with there tickle fetish?

No, but I've always wanted to try that. Seriously. It works for you? Surely it would work for me.

There's a big chance the guy either is gay or likes the girl. It could just be friendly but I doubt it.

I HATE tickle teasing!! Too many videos now a days have it. TICKLE TORTURE dammit! Tickle TORTURE

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back