• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Philip Seymour Hoffman Dead at 46

CNN NOW REPORTING.................................

that he died of a drug overdose.

This is a fucking travesty, and not just for the man himself and his family and friends.

Hoffman was one of the greatest actors of his generation and one of the greatest ensemble actors of all time. The sheer unbridled talent of the man was staggering. I can't think of a single role where he didn't damn near own every scene he was in, and all because of his instinct as opposed to a shtick or histrionic grab for attention. He was the kind of actor that another actor would be a fool NOT to study or steal from, and most of whom can barely dream to aspire to.

I didn't know about the previous hoax or how bad his demons were recently--although I had known about his previous drug problems--but this blindsided me. I actually sat for 5 minutes looking at the internet trying to judge whether my eyes were playing tricks on me. At 46, the man had decades of mindblowing performances left to give.

With Hoffman, we've lost another talent like James Gandolfini, and with equal surprise, the only difference being that people knew and appreciated what Hoffman was by the time of his death.

I'm still rattled and unsteady from this.

I was shocked to read he was only 46. But drugs do tend to age a body faster.

Mr Hoffman's passing is a terrible tradegy. He was far too young, and a great talent.

R.I.P. Mr Hoffman.

I was so upset when I heard that he died. Such a shame, he was so talented and young. I'll always remember him from the movie Twister. I couldn't believe he was the guy who played Dusty in that.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/WzY2pWrXB_0?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/WzY2pWrXB_0?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Be honest and unmerciful.

So incredibly sad. My favorite film of his is called "Love Liza". If you haven't seen it, you should! Amazing performance.

My favorite Hoffman performances were in Patch Adams and Red Dragon...that part in Red Dragon was particularly brutal but he played it brilliantly. There is a thin line between genius and insanity; he was an acting genius and those drugs were his insanity.

He had been clean almost 10 years when it bit him again one last time; this time he didn't make it, but he never has to fight the battle again. My hope is that he is finally at peace and is no longer plagued by the demons.

Best wishes and condolences to his family; they must be devastated.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back