• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Philly/Lancaster area munch!!

fireguardian

Verified
So we are heading back to Shady Maple folks. A dear friend is coming into town and she's never been so we decided to make a munch of it.

:rainbowbounce:Let's welcome TKLEE88 to the Philly area for a night:rainbowbounce:

Where:SHADY MAPLE
When: Thursday July 7th at 7pm
Address:129 Toddy Dr East Earl 17519

Please contact me if you will be attending so I know how many people to expect. Shady Maple is a very large place and I will need to have a general idea on how many people to expect.

Last edited:
:bump: Anyone interested please let Ms. fireguardian know about you. :bump:

Well you'll meet all sorts of folks. This is a great chance to meet people in your area. Up to you to make any other connections.

It's at times like this I wished I lived in PA so I could see you guys at munches. :(

If you're curious about meeting some people from the community pleeeeeeease come out!! It's very low key and relaxed and awesome! :D Moar newbies!

P.S. Wife, here in PA we have an open door policy. You come anytime you want and we make your life GLORIOUS :bubbleheart:

Lived in Pa. for many years and went to Shady Maple many times. Wish I was there now, but, I'm 8 hours away.

Thanks so much to the awesome folks who came out! I had a great time catching up with some people I haven't in a while and seeing some new faces :) Missed those of you who couldn't make it for one reason or the next. Hope you can make it out next time! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back