• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Philly/NJ lee

wallflower

Hello! I thought I’d remake my personals post since my last post wasn’t clear enough about my intentions! I’m a 26 year old lee in the Philly/NJ area! I would love to chat on here and make some friends in the community!

I currently AM NOT looking to meet up with anyone or set up a session. If you message me about it, I most likely will stop responding. And if I give you the benefit of the doubt and you keep pushing it, I definitely will block you. Now this isn’t saying I’m never looking for sessions. I’ve had four sessions within the past year and a half, but with people I was friends with a trusted. I’ll tell you right now, it’s way better to have it happen organically then to message someone and right at the start ask to meet up. To me, it’s extremely over the line and I won’t respond.

With that being said, please feel free to message me if you’re looking for a friend in the community! I’m always looking for more lovely people to chat with about this!

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back