• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Phone Tickling

Elmo

Hey guys&girls!!
Haven,t been on for a while..but now I have a puter at home so I can check out my favorite website anytime I want..(TMF naturally)
Any how..How do you all feel on the subject of phone tickling???Any of you ever tried it?or wanna try it??
Let me know what you think..
Interested???Drop me a note..;-)
Keep tickling USA!!
Elmo

you know, i actually called a foot fetish line and actually played out a tickling fantasy. the woman i spoke to laughed her ass off. either she is really ticklish that she can be tickled "mentally" or she is one damn good actress. i think she was truly ticklish because i would use certain tickling phrases at certain times and she just cracked up laughing. whether she was faking or not, it was a good experience just to hear the laughter and let your mind do the rest. it was an expensive call though, so i dont really recommend it. i think i'll just stop by a dungeon if i'm going to spend money.

I tried but my phone is not ticklish!:D

Seriously, I have done this a couple of times. While it is a step up from mere cyber tickling, it is still frustrating as it leaves you wanting it more in Real life.
It's just not the same when the act of touch is not there.:sowrong: :(
TTD:firedevil :scared: :angel:

Thanks for the reply..I too am guilty of calling fetish hotlines on a few occations..(not fun once you get you phone bill for the month)
However I could tell that these girls were just acting it out..Maybe it would be cheaper to find some women out there who,d be willing to give there number out..At least I know that they are ticklish.Wkat do you think ladies?????????
Phone isn,t ticklish..lol..good one ticklish2deth..
Keep tickling USA!
Elmo

Phone tickling doesn't tickle. Neither does Cyber tickling and it just wears out your fingers typing HAHAHAHEHEHEHEEHEHAHAHAhahaEHEHEahahaheehe.

It just creates the fantasy in your head which can sure be fun but it's not real.

Like most of you said, phone tickling is kind of like cyber-tickling..it's like a twinkie...it's nice to have, but you can't live on it...However, I do have a friend, who when we phone-tickle...it is great fun, since she is EXCELLENT at it (She knows who she is)

-Rich

I used to be the regular of a lady that offered phone sessions as well as photos, audio, and video tapes. This woman was incredible: she had an amazing laugh and we would come up with some outrageous fantasies. The audio tapes we made (I supplied the scenarios and she did the rest) have to be heard to be believed. But she was more than just an outlet- she was a friend. Sometimes we wouldn't even talk tickling, we would just talk.
Then she got married and got out of the business. She sounded very happy about it and I hope it's everything she wants it to be. She deserves it.
I just wish she'd keep in touch with me. I do miss her. :(

I can relate to that scenario, Duanne. It is a truly sad situation when a marriage dictates and or ends outside friendships.
That is just plain wrong:sowrong:

TTD:firedevil :scared: :angel:

Tron,
you done good (no violation demeritsfor you);)

Phone tickling, cyber tickling and any other kind of nonphysical tickling isn't for everyone.

But, it seems to work for some and I think that's great. The mind can definitely take you on a wild ride, so enjoy it!

Be well. :whip:

Hey Mia!!! Where ya been?

Sorry you missed the Charity Gathering!

Get in touch with me.

TTD

Hey everyone, haven't posted in a while, but I thought I should drop a line here. I have tried this a couple of times, with mixed results. The best times were when I called a line where you can talk to 2 girls at once, and have one of them tickle the other. If they are into it, it is great. If they are just kind of halfassing it, it is lame. It's really a crap shoot.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back