• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

phoned up?

zmikez

TMF Regular
A great thing i like doing is if i like the look of a girl and want to know if she is ticklish,phone up where she works and pretend your doing a tickling survey.Most of the time they say they are too busy but i've struck gold a couple of times!!!any one else tried it?

Um, yeah... That's wierd, creepy, and liable to give us ALL a bad reputation... :sowrong:

way to be supportive guys. no one could think of a better way to say that they don't think it's a good idea?

I've gotta go with the lovely poetic one here...

Even though the idea is a bad one, there are better ways to let someone know. (Although Phineas's reply I found quite amusing actually.)

It's not that anything here really broke any black and white rules, so please don't lash back at me concerning such matters. Yes, you disagree with this idea, as do I, but think for a minute. Do you know this user? Do you know if they really grasp the concept of a community reputation? Maybe it's just someone spouting off an idea. (Yeah, the user claims to have tried it, but if you believe every Internet claim you see, then I have a free subscription to Penthouse Forum Letters that you can have)

The point is, posts that you feel are just dead-wrong can always be reported to the staff. You have that power. And, to be honest, it's probably a more effective solution.

As for the thread itself:

You might want to rethink your strategy, zmikez. Assuming that what you claim is something that you've done (which I will for the sake of arguement), you're going to catch more shit than it's worth, dude. Eventually. Even if you've had a little success so far, in this day and age of eye-contact litigation, you're opening yourself up for some unhappy crap. Also, work isn't really a place most people want personal phone calls...it's unprofessional.

Ok, I've said my piece....carry on. :cool:

I have to agree with the others here.

If you want to know this, try and be friends with her. Once you are friends, just give her a little poke on the ribs, or you can ask the questions yourself.

But it really does nothing but make her think tickling and ticklers are screwed up if you do this. We want to look as normal as possible.

Because, well... we are normal!!!

my 2c

Well, I read it when there were no replies, and I simply thought he was a loser, and that the post would simply fade away, as it should.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back