• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pic of the week?

The_Hawk

TMF Regular
I don't know if this is the appropriate section for this post, so I am sorry in advance for that. I suppose it is more of a suggestion than a discussion. Anyway, to the people running this site, moderators, administrators, etc.

Is there any way we can get a description of, and/or link to the pic of the week? Or at the least some way of finding out where the pic is from. Because I see some pretty awesome pics of the week on here and I never ever know where they're from. I know I am not the only one who is curious either. So perhaps we could start a new forum section dedicated to the pic of the week detailing where the pic is from, or even put a description/link under the picture itself. This would be super helpful.

I often don't know where the images come from myself. People mail them to me, or I encounter them on the web.

This weeks pick is from a Fetlife user whom I was sent a few images of. Don't know the name. That was not given to me. The full sized image you see on clicking it is the same size as the one that I use.

Myriads

Ahh, well, my apologies then. I thought you guys got the pics straight from videos or websites and were just sharing them. I didn't know people sent them into you.

I believe it come froim a German site/ page from many many years ago. No clips, just still photos. The premise was this lady was a "test subject" for an experiment. Cannot remember the name... some of the members here from the dial-up days may recall more

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back