• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

pick 5 people

ticklebug101

1st Level Red Feather
Hey y'all it's me again (yay me!) ;)
Ok so facebook has this thing where you get to list 5 celebrities you would marry tomorrow if they asked you.
It dosent matter weather your the same sex as one, some or all of em.
Having said that, my list would include....

Donny Osmond
Idina Menzel
Taye Diggs (yes I know he's Mr Idina Menzel)
Oliver Tompsett
Andrea Bocceli

Apologies for any spelling mistakes on names.
Over to the members of the TT..............

Vin Diesel
Vin Diesel
Vin Diesel
Vin Diesel
Johnny Depp

LOL no mistaking who you would marry if he asked you! Thanks Izzles :)

Cool Question

Sanaa Lathan
Jennifer Love-Hewitt
Beyonce Knowles
Mistress Lydia McLane
Alicia Keyes

All gorgeous, multi-talented, curvy and aggressive in life. LOVE STRONG-WILLED WOMEN

To go out with, play with or date? I could list a few.

To marry?

Only psuedo-celebrity that comes to mind would be Dr. Amy Mainzer, who I spotlighted in a Beauty and Brains thread here. The Official World's Hottest Astrophysicist.

I've gone 41 years without getting married, and being around some of the people I've been around, I'm relatively thankful for that. On the other hand, it would be nice to eventually settle down with that one perfect person. And in order for that person to be perfect, she'd not only (or even most importantly) have to be attractive, but capable of engaging in a marathon discussion of the intellectual variety from time to time. Someone who can challenge me. That's love, folks. :)

o Dave tsk tsk..this is all in fun...and what you describe i have now with David...i wouldn't trade him for all the Vin Diesel's on the planet..besides last time i re watched The Pacifier..he looked a wee bit puny...hmmm he's losing his charm with me..but hey...that body is still smokin hot..

this is a very tough but fun thread and topic. the reality is that the hollywood brother do not know who it would be. do you pick angelina jolie because she is kinky and might be more open to tickling and bondage? if you do then the hollywood brother remind you of how many kids you got to take care of. do you pick a young actress that has bigtime earnings potential or do you pick a established a lister that will always get work. you oculd even pick a older lady like say carol burnett for example if you want to laugh alot but then you will have to play the straight person to make her seem funny on shows and out in public. the hollywood brother is ohnestly not sure who he woulod marry but if work is slow today the hollywood brother will ponder this very tickle theater topic

Jamie Presley
Angelina Jolie
Claire Forlani
Carmen Electra
Megan Fox

Of course these names are based on looks and sex appeal and have nothing to do with how nice of a person the actress is, lol (cuz i'm sure you couldn't figure that out by yourself)

Keira Knighley
Eliza Dushku
Summer Glau
Megan Fox
Shakira

I've been doing some image searches on google and I gotta say boys, some nice choices here :)
Thanks everyone

I've gone 41 years without getting married, and being around some of the people I've been around, I'm relatively thankful for that.

You too, huh?

On the other hand, it would be nice to eventually settle down with that one perfect person. And in order for that person to be perfect, she'd not only (or even most importantly) have to be attractive, but capable of engaging in a marathon discussion of the intellectual variety from time to time. Someone who can challenge me. That's love, folks. :)

Ah, another man with an intelligence fetish! :D

Ooh I like this thread Bug :)

Anne Hathaway
Emma Watson
Bonnie Wright
Idina Menzel
Vanessa Hudgens

I already have the pick of the litter at home. Even if I created a list, none would even stand a chance compared to her.

I'm on Facebook so I am very much aware of this application. So here are my five.

Anna Paquin
Frida Lyngstad
Rumiko Takahashi
Queen Bodicea
Mary Queen of Scots

Ok, bug, here is mine

Jennifer Love-Hewitt
Anne Hathaway
Carrie Fisher back in the day
Megan Fox
and the woman who played Jean Gray in the Xmen films

Hmm... let's see...

Duke Diablo
Me
Myself
I
That handsome guy in the mirror :D

Narcisoid I am not. :p

Cool thread. I pick

Micheal Buble
Robert Pattinson
Idina Menzel
Colin Firth
David Tennant

Awww Duke there's no one?

Not that much into celebs, buggy, that's all. I'm more down-to-earth kind of guy. :) I've met girls more beautiful in real-life than any celeb, with great personalities as well, and within my reach, to be dreaming of some 'diva'.

1. Leyla Milani

2. Stacy Keibler

3. Rosario Dawson

4. Kyla Pratt

5. Lisa Raye

Anne Hathaway
Jennifer Garner
Anne Hathaway
Shannon Elizabeth
and Anne Hathaway =P

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back