• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pics from KillerQueen's 2nd Tickle Party

Haltickling

2nd Level Green Feather
And here they are, the pics from KillerQueen's latest Tickle Party in Berlin on Dec 12. IMO, they describe the very lively atmosphere there rather well, what do you think?

Enjoy! :cool2:

I just love the tickle MAYHEM!!!!!

...and that last pic of that woman's WONDERFUL long nails on the guy's ribs!! And your Joseph thing on your sig is just great....I'm gonna use that if you don't mind! Anywhooooo....love your pics...great stuff! Have a great time at your next party!!! Can't wait to see the next set of pics!:Hyrdrogen

HalTickling

Great Pictures my friend, looks like everyone had a great time. Love the fact that other women were also being tickled in some of these pictures. Would like to see KillerQueen getting tickled on her feet as well.

TicklesFemales

Fantastic pictures, Hal! Looks like a great time! This might be the best thing happening in the tickling world right now.

Januar oder Februar MUSS ich dabei sein!!!! ;)

Achso, in englisch:
The next party at january or february is a MUST!!! ;) ...

Spassbubi

Looks like they had a lot of fun there :) I'm very impressed, a lot of women was there on this evening (what i could see on the pictures)

Great Pictures my friend, looks like everyone had a great time. Love the fact that other women were also being tickled in some of these pictures. Would like to see KillerQueen getting tickled on her feet as well.

TicklesFemales

Can you say,,,,,, S W E E T !!!!!!!!!!!! Im with ticklesfemales on this one,, Get those bare feet!

Very Nice. Looks like everyone had a great time.

I *think* I wish Berlin was a heckuva lot closer to Virginia!

Nicely done.

Q

:wow: Looks like you all had a fantastickle time looking at the pics and everyone seemed to join in too...great and its good to see you all having an awesome time :3poke:

Hal, danke schoen!

Thanks for going to the trouble to post all those good pictures. Did you take them? Great idea to shoot from above, where the viewer can see more of the action.

Nobody had any cuffs or rope. It looked as though the ticklers simply held down the ticklees.

Very nice to see the men did not outnumber the women by too great a ratio! How I wish Germany won the war.

Thanks for going to the trouble to post all those good pictures. Did you take them? Great idea to shoot from above, where the viewer can see more of the action.

Nobody had any cuffs or rope. It looked as though the ticklers simply held down the ticklees.
The pics were shot by a friend of KillerQueen's, a professional journalist. And the location invited the shooting from the gallery upstairs...

Bondage was not part of the plan. In her parties, KillerQueen wants to introduce as many newbies as possible to the world of tickling, and bondage might scare them off. All those wonderful ladies submitted to the tickling voluntarily, and I can tell you: They really enjoyed it! :cool:

O O wow wish I was in Berlin during that. looks like alot of fun. are you in any of the pics? and how much fun was it there? ^ ^

O O wow wish I was in Berlin during that. looks like alot of fun. are you in any of the pics? and how much fun was it there? ^ ^
Yep, I'm visible in pic 2, 5, and 9 (the guy in white pants and black shirt), and the fun was incredible! These pics cover much less than 10% of the action situations, there was MUCH more tickling to enjoy during the more than three hours of the party! :cool2:

Great photos, looks like it was a fine party. :D
Thanks for sharing them with us, Hal. :triangle:

were those real chicks or did ya'll buy a bunch of hookers?

Hal, please forgive those whose lack of proper upbringing sometimes comes out. I don't think any harm was meant!

Thanks for the pics. I hate I missed the party!

Those were real women, and I feel offended by your question.

Don't be offended. Lots of guys here are unfamiliar with the concept of being able to tickle a female without having to pay for it. :firedevil:

TicklesFemales
Okay, I'll try to get the photographer to take a few pics of KillerQueen's tickled feet next time (on Jan 9). There was always a lot of foot tickling going on as well, but by some odd chance, the photographer missed it.

Don't be offended. Lots of guys here are unfamiliar with the concept of being able to tickle a female without having to pay for it. :firedevil:

I certainly did not intend to imply that you would be incapable of finding real, willing, and beautiful young ladies to engage in a fantastic evening of ticklish fun with you, my dear man.

I simply meant to imply that hookers are not real people.

-Meth
All up in ya mouf, suckas!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back